Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person (66224 Views)

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Platony(m): 12:05am On Aug 25, 2017
His view though bt, sincerely, early marriage is bae. Am seriously enjoying its dividends... cool
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by IkpuMmadu: 12:05am On Aug 25, 2017
Stupid talk....what about Jesus ...did he get married before he died ?
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by babajay4real(m): 12:10am On Aug 25, 2017
There is time for everything
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by chronique(m): 12:14am On Aug 25, 2017
Melsan:
God bless your normal hustle smiley smiley

Amen

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by varmint: 12:15am On Aug 25, 2017
somehow:
Not married, now single after divorcing twice.
If what they are saying is true....

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 25, 2017
benzene00:
what has getting married has to do with being responsible? I'm sorry to call a man of God an irresponsible man!
alberson post=59800142:

you're a first class fool, an educated mugu and a first class idiot...

some pastors and misplaced priority
You're describing yourself!
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by WetinConsignMe: 12:18am On Aug 25, 2017
ikevictor:

How u wan take care of dat without marriage...u de rub am for wall?

#sinner

The hunt is part of the fun. As for just sex, some people can get.sex any time they want, believe.me.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by JaffyJoe(m): 12:20am On Aug 25, 2017
He has a point. The economic conditions is the main factor slowing guys down but no matter how e bad reach, I can't wait beyond 32 before hitting the altar.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by folaadeola(m): 12:20am On Aug 25, 2017
That is philosophy, not revelation, God can use delays sometimes to reveal his plan in our life. Because there is a way that seems Right to man but the end might be death or failure. Many have change the history of their life because of man philosophy. Not God revelation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by victorioushands: 12:21am On Aug 25, 2017
Balaams and enemies of the gospel masquerading as angels of light and leaders in God's church! What he is saying is that people should see anyone who is above 35 and yet single as irresponsible and, therefore, not marry them. This is the beginning of his downfall unless he corrects his errors and now - whoever he is notwithstanding.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Etisaljoseph: 12:26am On Aug 25, 2017
benzene00:
what has getting married has to do with being responsible?

some pastors and misplaced priority
Look into your life
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by folaadeola(m): 12:29am On Aug 25, 2017
jbhill:
u realy survived 5 straight days of erection bro..
you see
Now
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Profkenny1(m): 12:33am On Aug 25, 2017
Fork Pastor Ibiyeomie and his God!

Instead of him to address the economic situation in the country, he would rather collect prophetic offerings from politicians...to hell with him and his God! angry

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Trendishine: 12:35am On Aug 25, 2017
lancome:
I am not surprise to hear it come out from a man of God, well to me it's right since you're not obliged to someone or not taking charge of someone then I will say the person is yet to be responsible. Also, there are some that are not married but that are even taking responsibility of which some married are full irresponsible married. Let's take a look @a man that put wife and children @and Could not take hold of them,are we going to say that he's responsible? but we have some uncles and sisters that are yet to get married and take the full responsibility of their siblings, so it's in diverse way to me. If we're to be under his teaching we would have heard some cogent reason behind his saying. But to all God should help us.
d illiteracy, n denial in most of u due to some farce self religious deciet, wld not allow most of u have sense,. Wats d barbadash u are typing and beating round d bush, instead go straight to d point, condemning foolishness no matter from what foolish quarters it comes, rather dan spewing meaningless gibberish in digressional o.p... Are u trying to analys d trash of d spewing pastor, defend it, or re-arrange theorems so u dnt appear like, not supporting d so called "".... pastor ibiyeomie is a nutcase, n it only wldnt have taken us dat long to notice.. His mouth leaks, n his also a careless talktive... Dont go around meandering the obvious

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Lewaluv(f): 12:40am On Aug 25, 2017
So Oprah is irresponsible? Mtchewww! I will pay him in dust.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 25, 2017
lol
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by kense88: 12:55am On Aug 25, 2017
What an idiot
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Trendishine: 12:56am On Aug 25, 2017
alberson:

you're a first class fool, an educated mugu and a first class idiot...
u are a worse fool, n have been brain washed and chained by slavery.. I guess u have ur fingers stuck deep into d anus of dis ignorant individuals whom u frolic in self deciet, with all d charlie Champlain performance , n stand up comedy, wyl ushering ppl into ur show as an ediot u are, sit up mongoose, n smell d coffee, u are an ediot..n ur low brainer, self serving, arrogant pastor has made it obvious on d mantle of public witness.. A fool is an understatement for refering to a die stewpid soldier ant zealot like u.. Being a lady makes us pity u d more... Go tap d head of ur pastor.... His lost it long time ago, since his beginning to watch himself on tv, n as few donations n dashings pill up, wit few misplaced popularity ...blind fools, carnal minded gays, wit shallow headed ignoramus, flinging dia anus brains to d wind..

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by kense88: 12:58am On Aug 25, 2017
Profkenny1:
Fork Pastor Ibiyeomie and his God!

Instead of him to address the economic situation in the country, he would rather collect prophetic offerings from politicians...to hell with him and his God! angry
no joy at all
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Aragon: 1:03am On Aug 25, 2017
Our Prime Minister here in The Netherlands is 50yrs old he is not married and he has no Kids and he is very Responsible, leading one of the finest Countries in the World. Mr Pastor, make sure you don't step foot on this Country oh grin

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by somehow: 1:09am On Aug 25, 2017
He has up to 15 children from different women.
varmint:

If what they are saying is true....
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by chiomzy86(f): 1:18am On Aug 25, 2017
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/pastor-ibiyeomie-if-youre-not-married-at-35-youre-an-irresponsible-person.243221/

Salvation ministries did not hold any fellowship on Wednesday.. Were did u get that from?
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Leomidas46(m): 1:24am On Aug 25, 2017
If you come marry at 35 and you still d broke fa? Double wahala for dead body
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Siscooh: 1:27am On Aug 25, 2017
I know a Pastor in Lagos who married after Forty for the first time but He is very responsible. I know many other like that. How about those sisters and brothers God keeps to bring special glory to Himself. I am highly shocked He said that.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by OkunrinMeta: 1:28am On Aug 25, 2017
Even though some disciples were not married, i agree that it is a big crime for a Nigerian not to get married just because of unemployment or financial hardship.

Even if you have not found the "right" person, sha marry somebody, anybody.

If you don't know who to choose amongst two ladies, just flip a coin and marry the lucky one. After all lots were cast in the bible multiple times.

If you don't have money for ceremony, do it on Sunday with free congregation and send them pictures of the jolof rice on whatsapp.

The senate should immediately enact a law to prescribe 14 years in prison for any able bodied young man who is found to be unmarried. Yes.

The president should also declare a state of emergency on marriage affairs once the rats have left his office. Issues like unemployment, security, power and infrastructure can wait abeg while we all get married.

Thank you.

This is my humble submission.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by 2undeajigs: 1:33am On Aug 25, 2017
Well, since we are talking about irresponsibility here i might aswell add that if you are a pastor , and you depend only on church offerings as your primary source of income, then you're nothing but a bible thumpin professional extortionist .you're no diffrent from the nigerian police.

you, MR "Man of God " is irresponsible.

The money MR "Man of God " makes is what he uses to support & keep his marriage alive(Atleast 80% of the time).
In this horrible economy, if we all become pastors, he probably won't have enough to maintain his wife & we all know that money & love goes hand in hand.
Fella's (GUYs/MEN) don't allow this fraudsters push you into thinking marrige will somehow change your reality.
Marry when you are emotionally & financially ready for it. From age 25 till when ever you're ready for it.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by soti(m): 1:33am On Aug 25, 2017
emsheddy:
A friend of mine posted this on his Facebook page few days ago. Guess what? He got a ban from Facebook. Apparently some over zealous member of the pastor reported him to Facebook. He was contacted by Facebook and had to agree to adhere to certain terms before his account was unban abi which English I go use self. These our men of God now feel they can say whatever they like and of course their gullible followers will swallow everything hook line and sinker. And if you dare say it was wrong, they will pounce on you. And we wonder why nothing works in this country with our yeye mentality! We practice "churchianity" in naija, not Christianity!

Your dear friend was banned because this information he posted is totally false and aimed at tarnishing the image of Pastor David Ibiyeomie. In the first place Salvation Ministries did not hold any service on Wednesday so it will be interesting to know where the author of this message heard this from. I am a member of Salvation Ministries and can authoritatively state that Pastor has never said this.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by emmanueljunnior: 1:40am On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by 9jatatafo(m): 2:04am On Aug 25, 2017
It seems everyone is a perfectionist
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by EmekaBlue(m): 2:07am On Aug 25, 2017
cheesy hahaha...but make God help bless us with money to marry na
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by tomdon(m): 2:12am On Aug 25, 2017
He said irresponsible and in the same breath says look out for desirable partners. So if you're meant to look out, what's the guarantee that you find that easy.
So because someone is approaching the irresponsibility age by his standard, he should just stop looking out for the desired and just marry, marry who nau??

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Gkemz: 2:14am On Aug 25, 2017
Not in this Buhari's harsh economy. Na condition make prick bend upside down.

Btw what prompts this controversial statement... Anyways, this is what happens when men of God leave the message of salvation to dwell on frivolities that are irrelevant when souls are dying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" / I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.