Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen (42523 Views)

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by smartnero24(m): 10:26am On Aug 25, 2017
Marrying a lady who can't cook is like having a sex doll at home. Not for use except in bed shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Oyindidi(f): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2017
Gerrard59:

Not every man. The road to my heart is through the lady's brain. I can cook and eating outside is an added option.
The lady in question here is a Barrister. I pray you don't get tired of cooking when she can't cook
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Mblem(m): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2017
It's very painful..... Most girls can't even Cook a pot of soup. not to talk of slicing vegetables..
I witnessed on two occasions when my cousin's frnd was asked to slice and collect 5k as bet.. but she couldn't.
To me... as a Calabar man, the way to my hrt is good food especially my native foods.
Meanwhile, I'm seriously searching

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Amarabae(f): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2017
Mblem:
It's very painful..... Most girls can't even Cook a pot of soup. not to talk of slicing vegetables..
I witnessed on two occasions when my cousin's frnd was asked to slice and collect 5k as bet.. but she couldn't.
To me... as a Calabar man, the way to my hrt is good food especially my native foods.
Meanwhile, I'm seriously searching
the Problem here is that you exPected her to know how to cook naturally just because she is a woman,
thats wrong,
cooking is a genderless skill that anyone can learn,ok?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by 1metre: 10:32am On Aug 25, 2017
Ginaz:
Una go talk say way to man's heart na food. But when una dey on top woman una go deny food, come promise jet, aeroplane, almost say sell una sef if she go allow una suck her big breast .

For bed una go say na sex be the only map wey go fit locate una soul.

Na una Don go food.

OK o, but all in all, na girl with good character na better pass.
I take your last sentence.
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Victornezzar: 10:40am On Aug 25, 2017
Amarabae:
the Problem here is that you exPected her to know how to cook naturally just because she is a woman,
thats wrong,
If you are a woman
You must know how to cook

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by OldBeer: 10:40am On Aug 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
The more you cook, you get better. Why did you find it difficult? Before now, I cook everyday he doesn't eat refrigerated food. I find a way to convince him this year after 9 years
cooking everyday? This one na marriage abi na slavery?
You want to entice other women to join you in your chains in this century when women can be slayers in every area or occupation.
Well done.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Gerrard59(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
The lady in question here is a Barrister. I pray you don't get tired of cooking when she can't cook

I love food but it's not an important criterion for marriage (my view). I can cook and eating outside is an added option. I'm all for the brain and the contents.

BTW, she can learn but it is not an important factor as you seem to make it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Oyindidi(f): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2017
OldBeer:
cooking everyday? This one na marriage abi na slavery?
You want to entice other women to join you in your chains in this century when women can be slayers in every area or occupation.
Well done.
Thanks for stopping by, I close early from work
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Oyindidi(f): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2017
Gerrard59:

I love food but it's not an important criterion for marriage (my view). I can cook and eating outside is an added option. I'm all for the brain and the contents.

BTW, she can learn but it is not an important factor as you seem to make it.

Don't sweat over it yet. You won't understand
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by webngnews: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2017
Men can also fu kck in the kitchen
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2017
Josephjnr:

Are you saying food is the reason to love?
love is tolerating each other bad character.. can u tolerate the bad character of your wife not knowing how to cook.. wat will she teach ur children... all this can hinder love.
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Amarabae(f): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2017
Victornezzar:
If you are a woman You must know how to cook
as a man,do you know how to Play football?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Oyindidi(f): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2017
Amarabae:
Bae, are you saying ladies should not learn to cook?
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2017
koolcat:
pls gimme 2 and bring 100 naira change
grin grin

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Josephjnr(m): 10:55am On Aug 25, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
love is tolerating each other bad character.. can u tolerate the bad character of your wife not knowing how to cook.. wat will she teach ur children... all this can hinder love.

1.Not knowing how to cook is not a bad character.
2.My home is not collage of professional food cooking, so she will be able to teach my children other wonderful things of life aside how to cook.
3.Na dey food matter make you snap with golden morn sachet? So dat we go know say you too dey slay for kitchen.

Love conquers all.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by DarkRebel69: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2017
All simple-minded girls ever talk about and do all day is how to aspire towards marriage, how to beef up their culinary skills to prove that they are the best wife material, how to prepare for marriage, etc.
Are you all so dumb, so fatuous, so blank, that the summit of your existence is in getting a man to put a ring on your digits?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 25, 2017
koolcat:
pls gimme 2 and bring 100 naira change
take ur change cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Oyindidi(f): 10:57am On Aug 25, 2017
DarkRebel69:
All simple-minded girls ever talk about and do all day is how to aspire towards marriage, how to beef up their culinary skills to prove that they are the best wife material, how to prepare for marriage, etc.
Are you all so dumb, so fatuous, so blank, that the summit of your existence is in getting a man to put a ring on your finger?
I just dey look you
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by DarkRebel69: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
I just dey look you

If I may ask, besides marriage, what else do you aspire towards?
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Oyindidi(f): 11:00am On Aug 25, 2017
DarkRebel69:

If I may ask, besides marriage, what else do you aspire towards?
You are trying too hard to impress people. I only advice ladies and you started foaming in the mouth.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Amarabae(f): 11:00am On Aug 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Bae, are you saying ladies should not learn to cook?
not at all, every woman should learn how to cook but what am trying to correct is the mentality PeoPle have that being a woman means that you naturally know how to cook

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Oyindidi(f): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2017
Amarabae:
not at all, every woman should learn how to cook but what am trying to correct is the mentality PeoPle have that being a woman means that you naturally know how to cook
I get now
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Victornezzar: 11:02am On Aug 25, 2017
Amarabae:
Y not
I do play ball mostly on weekends
It would be strange if a guys says he can't kick a ball or hate d game
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 25, 2017
Josephjnr:

1.Not knowing how to cook is not a bad character.
2.My home is not collage of professional food cooking, so she will be able to teach my children other wonderful things of life aside how to cook.
3.Na dey food matter make you snap with golden morn sachet? So dat we go know say you too dey slay for kitchen.

Love conquers all.
hey dats my mum shop. it's a big shame if ur wife can't cook for u and ur family. even ur wife will hate her self. so as a father u want to live ur life eating out side....hey u will get tired of it
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Daeylar(f): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2017
Amarabae:
thats wrong,

Amarabae:
thank you for understanding that cooking has no gender,
you married a wife,not a skilled cook,
if she can cook well,thats good but her being rated as a woman based on her cooking ability is flawed.

Amarabae:
Cooking is a skill,being a woman does not mean that you will know how to cook naturally, we learn how to cook.
And also in marriage, if the man want to be cooking,no Problem,
cooking has no gender jare

Truth

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Josephjnr(m): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
hey dats my mum shop. it's a big shame if ur wife can't cook for u and ur family. even ur wife will hate her self. so as a father u want to live ur life eating out side....hey u will get tired of it

I am a wonderful cook. I will teach her. There are problems in a wife worst than not being able to cook.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Amarabae(f): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

Y not
I do play ball mostly on weekends
It would be strange if a guys says he can't kick a ball or hate d game
yes there are guys out there who dont know how to Play football,does it make them less of a man?
Rafael nadal the tennis star may not know how to Play football.
So Playing football well is a skill just like cooking.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 25, 2017
Josephjnr:

I am a wonderful cook. I will teach her. There are problems in a wife worst than not being able to cook.
no problem since u are a good cook.
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Josephjnr(m): 11:13am On Aug 25, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
no problem since u are a good cook.

Hahahaha! Finally,we end it. In Klaus' voice "Let's end this. Shall we?"
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2017
Rorachy:
I know so many of them that can't cook, there is this particular one that lives with her boyfriend, the guy cooks for her.

Their mother will be busy teaching househelp how to cook not knowing she is doing her daughters bad.

Most of them out of shame learn how to cook from their fellow students in school, by the time your fellow girls don laugh you tire, nobody go tell you may you go learn how to cook.
any smart babe go dey kitchen wit the mom or househelp dey learn frm dem.me sef wey be man i dey cook so i no see any reason why a babe go Dey say cooking no be her stuff.when i dey small if my mom dey kitchen i dey stay dere dey learn.the ones i no sabi i dey ask.we are all guys no sister and we cook.see many young babes these days na so so junk food dem dey chop cos dem no know how to cook.d only time dey eat nutritious meal na wen dem visit their family home.
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by doyinisaac(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2017
U will see how they will suddenly start preaching about why cooking is not for the woman only but if the OP had mention that men should be the one to take care of the bills in the house they won't say bills is not for the men only....hypocrites....instead of them to learn how to cook since they do not know how to cook they are going to be busy trying to be more western than the westerners sef.....they have nothing to offer in relationship,their cooking na f9,sex sef na f9,intellectual discussion na F9,morals and values na F9....what they know how to do best is tell you "you married a wife not a cook"meanwhile when is the other way round they won't remember to say you married a husband not an atm....hypocrites lazy fools....but if it is to slay and be taking selfie everyday they know how to do that one...they know the latest human hair and fashion trend,they know the latest shawarma spot in lekki and the latest cars but to prepare ordinary Eba the Eba go strong pass olumo Rock.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous / Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.