Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) (37807 Views)

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) / Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by loadedvibes: 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
Naso
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by NobleRomm(m): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
You gave him a car on his 49th birthday, I wonder what u will give him on his 50th birthday... this is very nice..

Advice to lady.. learn how to give to your husband or boy friend not only to be collect. ....we self na human being oo
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
Flashh:

What's your point?
I tire ohh..

1 Like

Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by xendra: 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
that's beautiful, but sebi the man know say he Don sell him birth right
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by HMZi: 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
Evaberry:
Nigerian women are so predictable

I don't see the big deal here

she will still drive the car so in a way she got it for herself
CRUDE GIRL,SHARRAP...
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by yayabu(m): 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nice and lovely. I hope and pray that she did this from the bottom of her heart and no other intent.
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by mmsen: 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
lofty900:
hausa wives r always loyal so im nt surprised

They fight for the man's attention because they know that he can always go and purchase a 15 year old replacement for 10k.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by Charles4075(m): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
Bolustical:

Be predictable like her too.

By your BF/Fiancee/Husband a car and let Nairalanders see it.
Nah, they won't ohhh. All they know how to buy is singlet, boxers and handkerchief as if we informed them we are cultural dancers. Just imagine

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by nairanaira12: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
Evaberry:

It is a big deal. Most of you think the man should be the one doing everything for the woman. He is the one that must take you out, pay for your hairdo, pay for your shopping; rarely do you know that you can win his loyalty forever if you think outside the box. So, when any of you think outside the box and creatively, it becomes a big deal
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
If u offend her, she collet it back
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
if this Aboki can have a beautiful wife that means I go marry mami water ... I'm highly disappointed in bisola and bimbo, they can't even give me any meaningful thing as bday gift... just sex sex sex... abeg I won ask if sex nah food Ndi Yoruba Ndi ukwu nnu grin grin
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
Congratution but have It at back of ur mind that u wil be her slave and if u offend her, she will collect it back
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by uekejiuba(m): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
Evaberry:

and so,how many wives does that? Can you even do that?
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by ivolt: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
Bolustical:

Be predictable like her too.

Buy your BF/Fiancee/Husband a car and let Nairalanders see it.

Are you implying that he is gay ?
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by ivolt: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
sonnie10:
Don't accept it. She will always use the car to shame you whenever you have little issues with her.

She would say she would have allowed you to scotch in the sun if she had know that you will have the gut to talk back.

Please reject that car , save and buy one for yourself.

You may have problem in your marriage if you think it is an ego contest.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by uekejiuba(m): 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
xendra:
that's beautiful, but sebi the man know say he Don sell him birth right
how ...in what way? Is people like you men cheat and dump bicos nothing good comes out from you girls..so it seal and nail that it must be the man that will buy luxurious gift in a relationship why you waste your money on make ups kit and hair...babe package well abeg..this is 21st century
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
nairanaira12:

It is a big deal. Most of you think the man should be the one doing everything for the woman. He is the one that must take you out, pay for your hairdo, pay for your shopping; rarely do you know that you can win his loyalty forever if you think outside the box. So, when any of you think outside the box and creatively, it becomes a big deal

I don't reply mentions but I just felt like replying you.

1. I don't think the man should be the one doing shiit for anyone, if he's not her father or brother then he doesn't owe her anything.

2. when I go out with guys I split the bill, I take care of my transport. I do not fvcking depend on any man.

3. I buy my things myself, buy my Human hair myself and take care of myself

4. I buy my male frds gifts alot, I get stuffs for my bf too. hell I just ordered a stars Wars ps4 game for him and it cost 17k... when pes18 comes out I will buy it for my nigga.

I don't ask my bf for money because I have my own money, he knows I won't collect a kobo from him so what he does is get me gifts or pay money into my account.

Now it is only men like you who their gf or frds heap all their responsibility on that sound pained when a girl doesn't see the big deal in a woman getting her husband stuff. change your circle of frds if they feel they are entitled to get stuffs from you.

cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by sonnie10: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
ivolt:

You may have problem in your marriage if you think it is an ego contest.

Ego contest or not, he will still face those tongue lashing when the time comes.
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
Evaberry:

But the vehicle particular bears the man's name not his wife
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by standollars: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
sonnie10:
Don't accept it. She will always use the car to shame you whenever you have little issues with her.

She would say she would have allowed you to scotch in the sun if she had know that you will have the gut to talk back.

Hmmmm... some people ehhhh! Na only God go fit give them sense. Which kain talk b dis one again nahhh?
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
enemyofprogress:
That's what happens when a woman enjoys the way she is being foked by her husband. Julietm just dey do like log of wood tongue tongue

Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
sonnie10:

, he didn't force her to buy it. It will stupid of her to do that.
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by sonnie10: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
standollars:

Hmmmm... some people ehhhh! Na only God go fit give them sense. Which kain talk b dis one again nahhh?

Oga, love still dey shark you.
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by sonnie10: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
asuustrike2009:

, he didn't force her to buy it. It will stupid of her to do that.

You won't understand. We are talking about woman here. She can wake up tomorrow, and for no reason whatsoever being to nag and talk trash.
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
sonnie10:

You won't understand. We are talking about woman here. She can wake up tomorrow, and for no reason whatsoever being to nag and talk trash.
Of course I know but again if he doesn't accept it, it will lead to another issue again
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by xendra: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
uekejiuba:
how ...in what way? Is people like you men cheat and dump bicos nothing good comes out from you girls..so it seal and nail that it must be the man that will buy luxurious gift in a relationship why you waste your money on make ups kit and hair...babe package well abeg..this is 21st century
hehe keep deceiving ya sef.

yaa capacci
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
Evaberry:
1. I don't think the man should be the one doing shiit for anyone, if he's not her father or brother then he doesn't owe her anything.

2. when I go out with guys I split the bill, I take care of my transport. I do not fvcking depend on any man.

4. I buy my male frds gifts alot, I get stuffs for my bf too. hell I just ordered a stars Wars ps4 game for him and it cost 17k... when pes18 comes out I will buy it for my nigga.

I don't ask my bf for money because I have my own money, he knows I won't collect a kobo from him so what he does is get me gifts or pay money into my account.

Now it is only men like you who their gf or frds heap all their responsibility on that sound pained when a girl doesn't see the big deal in a woman getting her husband stuff. change your circle of frds if they feel they are entitled to get stuffs from you.
cheers!
This actually made a lot of sense. However its not about the money spent, its the thought that counts. The reason why stories like this resonate within us is because of the scenarios our minds paint. For instance what automatically came to my mind was that the man either didn't have a car or couldn't afford to get a new one and the wife saved up to get if for him. Sounds nice, even though that may not necessarily be the reality. I mean it's possible they inherited millions from a deceased relative or are related to a politician so getting the car really wasn't as big a deal as one might conjure. We live in a society where men are made to feel useless if they are financially incapable of getting gifts or giving money to their partners, so it's not about rolling with girls that harangue them with demands.
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by sonnie10: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Of course I know but again if he doesn't accept it, it will lead to another issue again

You don't reject it like outrightly. He could for instance suggest she gives it out for Uber or higher purchase. Not that he his interested in that business or that he really thinks it a good business.

All he wants is to get that car off his neck. He would then ask that the proceeds from the business be deposited into her account.

With that she can't come back to talk down on him
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
sonnie10:

You don't reject it like outrightly. He could for instance suggest she gives it out for Uber or higher purchase. Not that he his interested in that business or that he really thinks it a good business.

All he wants is to get that car off his neck. He would then ask that the proceeds from the business be deposited into her account.

With that she can't come back to talk down on him
Very good idea.I hope she reads this
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Nigeria women,we are the best
Not all of you
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by AvatarMode(m): 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
And they say 'all women are women'.Hmmm,I doubt.My dad used to say 'women are every where but wives are scarce'.While some of her mates are busy looking for how to collect,she ia busy contributing to her husband's life.Good job!!
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by nairanaira12: 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
Evaberry:

I don't reply mentions but I just felt like replying you.

cheers!

Will it interest you to know that my fiancee sponsored me through university? Yeah, she was responsible for my feeding and other stuffs.

Be that as it may, it is still big deal when a woman thinks outside the box and buys a car for her husband. Yeah, it is a big deal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK / Fake Hymen For Sale In Abuja From N9,000 to N15,000 / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.