Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) (37804 Views)

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) / Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by Igweann979(f): 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
Evaberry:
Nigerian women are so predictable

I don't see the big deal here

she will still drive the car so in a way she got it for herself
bad belle!! appreciate something good for once chaiiii sad kiss

1 Like

Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by youngreezy(m): 12:13am On Aug 27, 2017
Evaberry:

I don't reply mentions but I just felt like replying you.

1. I don't think the man should be the one doing shiit for anyone, if he's not her father or brother then he doesn't owe her anything.

2. when I go out with guys I split the bill, I take care of my transport. I do not fvcking depend on any man.

3. I buy my things myself, buy my Human hair myself and take care of myself

4. I buy my male frds gifts alot, I get stuffs for my bf too. hell I just ordered a stars Wars ps4 game for him and it cost 17k... when pes18 comes out I will buy it for my nigga.

I don't ask my bf for money because I have my own money, he knows I won't collect a kobo from him so what he does is get me gifts or pay money into my account.

Now it is only men like you who their gf or frds heap all their responsibility on that sound pained when a girl doesn't see the big deal in a woman getting her husband stuff. change your circle of frds if they feel they are entitled to get stuffs from you.

cheers!
c wasting choi!!! Ah pull cap for u jare
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 27, 2017
That's a good Wife the kind to never cheat on..
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by STILESGANG: 1:06am On Aug 27, 2017
Diegostan:
Now Where is it written that its the sole duty of a man to spend on a woman and not likewise.

That woman is a keeper,

I know this one will pepe all those runs girls
Abeg which money and fame does vera sidika have?very shameless runs girl.You guys should stop posting rubbish for the sake of posting"
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:13am On Aug 27, 2017
Wow Adorable photo happy birthday. grin cheesy wink smiley cool

Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by Jkvivi2020: 6:38am On Aug 27, 2017
nice one.Hausa women,girls very loyal.so many oloshos on nairaland are grumbling. why can't u be like her.it does not take anything when you are nice to ur man.99% of them can't even buy their boyfriend drink.All they no is to demand an demand from him till they suck him like lolipop.
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by 2bam: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2017
That man will pay for that car double if really the woman bought that car for him trust women.
Re: Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) by luvlymabel: 8:45am On Aug 27, 2017
una sure say no be the man buy the car?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK / Fake Hymen For Sale In Abuja From N9,000 to N15,000 / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.