Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? (46899 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Fortune5588: 2:48am On Aug 31, 2017
alexialin:

Op don't mind peeps saying u should change to a bad guy
If u are naturally a good guy, and u change to bad guy because of having a good woman, my dear u will feel empty and become entangled with your true nature and the make believe nature.
Dont change, u wil just waste precious time pretending to be who u are not. And u will look back and regret afterwards. Cause come what may, u will still end up as you are. How long will u play such role to keep a good girl that drools over a bad guy.

There are good girls out there that crave for a good loyal guy. Be patient. U will have one by your side. Just be patient and work on yourself, your dress code and communication skills. Add swags to it. But dont change to a bad guy.
It doesnt work for every guy out there.

I turned into a semi bad girl thinking it would help my love life cos deep down i cant fully become a bad gurl or slay queen, at the end I felt like a totally different person. Which end up making me feel empty and unfulfilled. So, I went back to the drawing board and retraced my steps back, cut off guys who wants a bad girl ( that tag is not for me) and focus on bn who I am,

Which is a mummy's girl cheesy( even though shes late, am still her girl) kiss

And I love myself die! grin

I just love who I am now, no apologies whatsoever. cheesy

Hate me or love me? I don't care. Its my life.

So have crossed that bridge and am better off this way and at peace inside out.

And I love good guys with sharp dress code, great goals and good communication skills..

Bad guys, I run like kilode from cheesy

Op put an end to your search and look no further, you can start something with this girl and see if it will work out. That's if what she said about herself is true. I suggest you hook up with her.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Engrmartins123: 2:48am On Aug 31, 2017
The Bible says, seek first the kingdom of God and all things will be added to you, Dear all you need is the presence of God, he will direct u, ur own will look for u and when u see her u will know

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 31, 2017
Engrmartins123:
The Bible says, seek first the kingdom of God and all things will be added to you, Dear all you need is the presence of God, he will direct u, ur own will look for u and when u see her u will know

Gbam....This is what i've been telling myself and have been holding steadfast to for a long time..We've come to care for ourselves too much and don't give two hoots about God

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 31, 2017
First things first you have to get the money
Then when you get the money you get the power
Then the women ff
So don't waste your time make money
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 31, 2017
Esepayan:
First things first you have to get the money
Then when you get the money you get the power
Then the women ff
So don't waste your time make money

Not entirely to me..But the ideology is perfect...But find a means of income, when its growing, cultivate a relationship and hold it along sides the business...This is the best way not to stay single after making money because you can easily become scared ladies want you for your money which is not entirely true....most times
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Roseey0(f): 3:05am On Aug 31, 2017
Never listen to these ones saying turn to a Bad boy.
I have been in your shoes
Being a good girl and watching all my friends enjoy luxury life catching their fun with the Bad boys
I was constantly asking myself where this my good girl will take me to.
I did deviate at some point
Still I didn't enjoy those life. I retraced my steps and lucky enough, I didn't get burnt( this is the point good girls easily gets burnt for trying out new things)

Right now
My mornings are filled with thanksgiving of blessing me with a good man.
A man that places me above even himself.
Each time I look at him
I know my goodness paid off
Completely.

Don't stop
Life will pay u back accordingly
Life is not religion
An eye goes for an eye
Just like Karma

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 31, 2017
Transfer 50,000 dollars to my swiss bank account & i promise to solve ur problem, am really good at matchmaking, several of my clients are fully satisfied with partners i found for them cheesy
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 31, 2017
Roseey0:
Never listen to these ones saying turn to a Bad boy.
I have been in your shoes
Being a good girl and watching all my friends enjoy luxury life catching their fun with the Bad boys
I was constantly asking myself where this my good girl will take me to.
I did deviate at some point
Still I didn't enjoy those life. I retraced my steps and lucky enough, I didn't get burnt( this is the point good girls easily gets burnt for trying out new things)

Right now
My mornings are filled with thanksgiving of blessing me with a good man.
A man that places me above even himself.
Each time I look at him
I know my goodness paid off
Completely.

Don't stop
Life will pay u back accordingly
Life is not religion
An eye goes for an eye
Just like Karma

I just read your diary....You met your hubby online on NL...Please confirm this is true

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 31, 2017
supersystemsng:

Not entirely to me..But the ideology is perfect...But find a means of income, when its growing, cultivate a relationship and hold it along sides the business...This is the best way not to stay single after making money because you can easily become scared ladies want you for your money which is not entirely true....most times

Brother i am telling you when you got money you will have the problem of picking women .
We all like comfort nobody wants to suffer
So the question you should post here is how can i make money
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 31, 2017
Esepayan:

Brother i am telling you when you got money you will have the problem of picking women .
We all like comfort nobody wants to suffer
So the question you should post here is how can i make money

Money isn't the only problem for we men..The Holyspirit is there...biz comes easy for me... So choosing the right woman on time matters...Take it from a guy that hustled and hustled and hustled...i've been around
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by CrayTv(m): 3:18am On Aug 31, 2017
pray to God ... i mean talk to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 31, 2017
supersystemsng:

Money isn't the only problem for we men..The Holyspirit is there...biz comes easy for me... So choosing the right woman on time matters...Take it from a guy that hustled and hustled and hustled...i've been around
People say the love of money is evil
But i don't think being broke is holy
Take it from me if you put this energy into looking for money rather than a girl you will be made.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 3:28am On Aug 31, 2017
Esepayan:

People say the love of money is evil
But i don't think being broke is holy
Take it from me if you put this energy into looking for money rather than a girl you will be made.

I'm not at that level bro..trust me take both together..even the Bible in the Songs of Solomon confirms it..it advocates not dropping a thing for the other, but holding one with one hand, while chasing the other...do you not know there are over ten million men who gave women up, hustled and never ever became made?
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by OKPAGAFREDRICK(m): 3:31am On Aug 31, 2017
OK
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 31, 2017
supersystemsng:

I'm not at that level bro..trust me take both together..even the Bible in the Songs of Solomon confirms it..it advocates not dropping a thing for the other, but holding one with one hand, while chasing the other...do you not know there are over ten million men who gave women up, hustled and never ever became made?

Am not a religious person all i am just trying to tell you is that women are big distractions for a hustler
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 31, 2017
Esepayan:

Am not a religious person all i am just trying to tell you is that women are big distractions for a hustler

I've been hustling since before 19... I've seen the low and the high sides..Brother that doctrine is false...its best for a man to leave women for a while but once a business or hustle is in process, find a woman and hold both hand in hand...

Lets help the op out...We need to list about 20 strategies to help him out what do you think?
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by positivetaught: 3:38am On Aug 31, 2017
Go n ask buhari,he is the king of body language!!.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 31, 2017
Strategy one for meeting a good girl :

1. Clarity of mind... Clear your mind from every thought that girls are bad and are promiscuous

This is one of the reasons many guys are single..

If you don't think girls can be good, when desire to have a chic in the first place?
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 31, 2017
supersystemsng:

I've been hustling since before 19... I've seen the low and the high sides..Brother that doctrine is false...its best for a man to leave women for a while but once a business or hustle is in process, find a woman and hold both hand in hand...

Lets help the op out...We need to list about 20 strategies to help him out what do you think?

That is your opinion
Women need your time a hustler don't have that time
Women need attention
Women need
A hustler has no time for all that when u make money then women ff
It's that simple boss
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 31, 2017
Strategy two for meeting a good girl :

1. Friendships...

Focus on friendships first, and as you cultivate the friendships she can turn out to desire you. Girls easily give them selves completely when they have their thoughts around the guy and not when asked out outrightly ( I mad this mistake not long ago, don't be like me )...

Take friendships even if it's friendzone, dress neat, maintain an intelligent discuss, show your talents once in a while, by this i mean flash it, let them see how you can be with work or projects and you'll be the object of desire and not the other way around
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 31, 2017
Esepayan:

That is your opinion
Women need your time a hustler don't have that time
Women need attention
Women need
A hustler has no time for all that when u make money then women ff
It's that simple boss

In my entire generation, i'll keep my lips sealed...don't underestimate people..I'm not where you caged me in your thoughts...Bye
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 31, 2017
Strategy three for meeting a good girl :

3. Introduction

How you introduce yourself to a babe goes a long way in determining the quality of your relationship with her...Whether it's facebook, twitter, nairaland, never ever sound nerdy or religious to a chic...The regular chic loves an intelligent chic, and by distancing romance but starting with an intellectually appealing intro, you'll set your set on the right path to winning the chic..

Take a look below :

Nice Moniker/Username

How r u cutie?

How's your day...?

Sorry i kinda paid much attention to your posts, i'm a big fan...I couldn't help but saying hello...

Can i get to know u i'm Tochiee

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by slurity1: 3:49am On Aug 31, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Be a "bad boy" and a good girl would come drooling over you
Yes. He may get a good and even humble girl but will never be happy anymore with just 1 girl. when you have too many options with less stress to get them then you lost happiness
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 31, 2017
Strategy FOUR for meeting a good girl :

4. Momentum

You won't get all ladies responding to you if they're single. Don't be discouraged stay positive...Just one in fifty hellos reply my online chats..It doesn't mean you're weak. They may not be single or may be uninterested...

After you get a few that respond, building the momentum in your communication matters...Never ever ever allow a break come in between you and a chic when the communication isn't perfect...This is where you gradually flash your I.Q. and connect with her emotionally...You need emotional connection to keep a good chic to you...and you can establish this connection by asking not-too personal quesitons...But never ask a chic questions on meeting them, but reveal a bit about yourself and this would cause her to open up...If you ask her questions, it would imply insecurity so take note...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 3:53am On Aug 31, 2017
Strategy FIVE for meeting a good girl :

5. Try hang outs

From church gatherings, facebook, twitter, talk to any female without appearing desperate..

The more you reach out, the better, so don't stay coiled up in your introverted cave.

Reach out by saying hi...

Attend gatherings like worship conferences if you're a Christian...

Attend and participate in social activities, dress cool, be on the spot light but do not be noisy, be disciplined yet flexible...Be approachable and never lose control of your emotions

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 31, 2017
Strategy SIX for meeting a good girl :

6. Use what you've got

Never ever bottle up ypur talents because broke means good...

Show your talents subtly, but do not be arrogant about it..Thesedays girls hate proud guys...

You need talents because it guarantees a girl you have a future and makes you a priced possession...If you've got little or no skills, try some I.C.T courses and start from there...

Never always speak to a girl at her level of her I.Q. however intelligent a babe is speak higher than her I.Q. and she'll wonder how come your so intelligent and would wanna keep you...It has to be sublte so it's not perceived as pride take note...ona coded level, she's gotta know you're intelligent...( I don't play with this strategy, i never ever speak to a lady at her I.Q. it has to be higher, even if she's a rocket scientist...find out the course she studies or her interests and study lingo around her interest and beat her to it...she'll be like WOW...tochiee how come do you know these things)

Be Smart

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 31, 2017
Strategy SEVEN for meeting a good girl :

7. You don't need all the money in this world to please a chic...Bros get credit, make calls..You can spend little money and take her out, meet her in public places not under the trees you won't spend money, but even if its a canteen, spend a little...would you like your sister to be dated on credit?

Spend a little, the investment will pay off
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 31, 2017
Strategy EIGHT for meeting a good girl :

8. Everyone likes new things...Even God says bring new songs of praise unto me...

You can't be wearing the same trouser Januray till December if the quality remains the same...

See Okrika helps even if your income is low...

You can inspire confidence and trust in your chic by spicing up your dress life..and you don't need a huge income..

This is the strategy...Any day you close from work and have 500 naira,even if you don''t have a job, you can get loose change, once you have it, don't eat it...go to bend down and buy a new stuff, grade one Okrika...

Do this regularly and before you know if your wardrobe will be full... I did it some time back guess what,over ten girls asked me out, cause i was changing clothes like pure water...Hehe...KCEE and PSQUARE didn't even have dress sense at this time sha..Lol
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by nairanaira12: 4:08am On Aug 31, 2017
alexialin:

Op don't mind peeps saying u should change to a bad guy
If u are naturally a good guy, and u change to bad guy because of having a good woman, my dear u will feel empty and become entangled with your true nature and the make believe nature.
Dont change, u wil just waste precious time pretending to be who u are not. And u will look back and regret afterwards. Cause come what may, u will still end up as you are. How long will u play such role to keep a good girl that drools over a bad guy.

There are good girls out there that crave for a good loyal guy. Be patient. U will have one by your side. Just be patient and work on yourself, your dress code and communication skills. Add swags to it. But dont change to a bad guy.
It doesnt work for every guy out there.

I turned into a semi bad girl thinking it would help my love life cos deep down i cant fully become a bad gurl or slay queen, at the end I felt like a totally different person. Which end up making me feel empty and unfulfilled. So, I went back to the drawing board and retraced my steps back, cut off guys who wants a bad girl ( that tag is not for me) and focus on bn who I am,

Which is a mummy's girl cheesy( even though shes late, am still her girl) kiss

And I love myself die! grin

I just love who I am now, no apologies whatsoever. cheesy

Hate me or love me? I don't care. Its my life.

So have crossed that bridge and am better off this way and at peace inside out.

And I love good guys with sharp dress code, great goals and good communication skills..

Bad guys, I run like kilode from cheesy

Mummy gurl, you've got nice round face I always find irresistible. Be that as it may, what about cutting down on the cream? It's gonna help your skin a bunch.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 31, 2017
Strategy NINE for meeting a good girl :

9. Play the weirdo, be spontaneous once in a while..

Never ever ask about sex...or talk about it after the friendship has started...don't talk about things you know she wants to hear too easily..it will make her wonder what kinda strange guy is this and would rollover you...see guy, this strategy always works and never fails..You can win a girl over by not asking her out many times,just dey gist...Many guys had good bargains using this strategy .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Won't a Girl Tell a Boy That She Likes Him? / Two FUNAAB Lovers Convocated In Style, Same Day / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.