Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Friendship With The Opposite Sex. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (43483 Views)

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Fussbot:
Adopting the words of an earlier poster as mine, as you grow older u'l realize if you purport to have sex with every girl that comes ur way, it'll be difficult bfr u make it in life

I have a lot of female friends and maybe it's pride or smtin, asking them out is totally weird to me. First reason being that, I eventually do get on with their boyfriends. Second, I have gfs I straff anytime! I'm not pssy starved!
My female bestie knows she has to leave few minutes after my gf comes...and if it's a day I want to spend with her(bestie) I don't allow any girl to come visiting...
that's my own life

One particular female friend sleeps over anytime. She baths, dress up and wears my shorts sometimes. Over one year now, nothing has happened and cannot happen.

As a man I blf u shouldn't be controlled by mere seeing a fresh body or smtin. Self control maybe? or maybe some of us have had enough sex and see it as no biggie again.. Lol..

U are also right about the leading on and boundary part. A girl we were just getting close slept over my place the third or fourth day. I picked the wrong signal and made the move at midnight. We talked about being friends only and it's been that since then..and trust me, the things I've learned and gained through her, I wld never have gotten if it was a sexual friendship.

So OP, don't mind my epistle. My point is u can have female friends without thinking of having sex with them and all..maybe I belong to the 10% sha. Although I do tell them I don't and never will rule out anything between us. If fate wld have it I can marry any of them. They are that amazing!

And lastly, having said all that, that doesn't mean a niiiga should reject a ppssy If offered one no matter level of closeness. U know, I have my ego and reputation to protect....winks

Feeling like a don.

Na so.
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by ChimuchiYola(f): 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
shinarlaura:

My friend, my sister. tongue

I love u kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Can we mingle? I love Cameroonian babes
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by mickybeejay(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
To me, I think it boils down to your mentality...You know what you want in a woman as a male. Except for those who are into anything under skirt, why can't you have a lady as ur bestie? What we don't seems to know is that there are some relationship that being friends is the best for them and for u to share your personal issue with the opposite sex there should be something that makes them stand out.
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by makydebbie(f): 6:42am On Jun 01, 2018
Sexybbstar, thanks for dropping by and commenting. I really appreciate it, you took your time to read my articles. God bless you. kiss
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Sexybbstar, thanks for dropping by and commenting. I really appreciate it, you took your time to read my articles. God bless you. kiss
Amen sis. You're really doing a great work. Keep It up.
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by makydebbie(f): 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
sexybbstar:

Amen sis. You're really doing a great work. Keep It up.
Promise not to fall short of expectations dear. kiss
Thanks for your encouragement. kiss

1 Like

Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by makydebbie(f): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2018
YumMinaYum, hope you've been good? Been a while I heard from you. Miss you babe.

Reply this mention please.
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
makydebbie:
Lazy geh, goan read joor. tongue angry

Hey girl, wait...did you actually write this all by yourself ?

Just seeing this Post now & the Important thing to note is you kept the reader's focus from beginning to end.

Welldone. Btw, are you literature student?
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by makydebbie(f): 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
cruchenutii:

Hey girl, wait...did you actually write this all by yourself ?

Just seeing this Post now & the Important thing to note is you kept the reader's focus from beginning to end.

Welldone. Btw, are you literature student?
Lol, sure I did. Most if not all, my articles here are written by me.

Thanks dear, yes I am. cheesy
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by boiz2men(m): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
makydebbie:

Hi.

Is Aderola or black hawk OK?

Haven't seen her around here
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by makydebbie(f): 6:00am On Jun 21, 2018
boiz2men:

Hi.

Is Aderola or black hawk OK?

Haven't seen her around here
I've tried reaching her all to no avail.
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2018
makydebbie:

Ok. You're still in school I guess?

I think you should go & start writing on BellaNaija if you are really serious about this thing.
You can try to find her contact & write some free articles for her If possible just to show your skills. I use to have her contact before when my company was paying for Ads on her platform, not anymore. but I think she is not that hard to reach.

Also start writing personally on Medium.com. Then use it as portfolio.

One thing I don't like about literate writers is that their Articles are mostly too long & does keep the reader all through, but since you can actually perfect this. Biko use this opportunity & build a portfolio before leaving school.
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by boiz2men(m): 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
makydebbie:
I've tried reaching her all to no avail.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by Olifiz(m): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
Lalas247:
I have an equal balance of male and female friends
Yes ladies can be a bit oTT but it's due to ENVY grin cause why hate on another it's pointless we all got Vjayjay down there but most would rather be petty those type of females u stay clear from .. friendship will always end up toxic , back stabbing n the rest

I think it's ok to have male friends or more male friends .... NL is not how the whole male race thinks
Maybe if you meet a guy on this platform yes high possibility they will Fuvk up .. high possibility they will act up (most have issues) don't blame them ...
but outside this forum and other social media .. it's easy to have long lasting male friends without having issues ... all this friend zone only a biggie on social media especially Nigerians .. no one makes a fuss about it in fact only heard of it here ..

personally a good balance of male and female friends
Take note: He will smile , laugh , comfort, play , have long convos , even tell you his secret ... Biko hold back because u can't trust a guy just like that ... not saying u can't be friends but be very sure and guarded a Real male friend never disappoints and you will always know by their actions wink

Kimbraa kiss shinarlaura kiss sexybbstar kiss

Mynd44 are we friends grin

Don’t be surprised pls most of the guys here on NL are still the ones u see in other social media. This is a faceless forum so some people just act based on that. But anyways nice points tho
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
men and women just cant be friends as in "close friends" without humhumhum
lets not deceive ourselves here, most girls pretend by saying; "most of my friends are men, i dont have girl friends cos i want their wahala" sharap dia!
Same goes to men, but men would rarely say most of my friends are girls! thats the difference in how women pretends way more than men.
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by makydebbie(f): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
cruchenutii:

Ok. You're still in school I guess?

I think you should go & start writing on BellaNaija if you are really serious about this thing.
You can try to find her contact & write some free articles for her If possible just to show your skills. I use to have her contact before when my company was paying for Ads on her platform, not anymore. but I think she is not that hard to reach.

Also start writing personally on Medium.com. Then use it as portfolio.

One thing I don't like about literate writers is that their Articles are mostly too long & does keep the reader all through, but since you can actually perfect this. Biko use this opportunity & build a portfolio before leaving school.
I'll resume school September this year, but I'm currently working. That takes most of my time. I'll consider this dear, now is that very busy time of my life. But before I resume school, I'll start working out something with this brilliant idea.

Thanks for your concern and encouragement dear, I really appreciate it. smiley
You can check out more of my works via the link in my signature. kiss
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by makydebbie(f): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
boiz2men:

shocked shocked shocked
I still sent her a message today and no reply yet. Calls don't go.
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
This Op is so on point...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by boiz2men(m): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
makydebbie:
I still sent her a message today and no reply yet. Calls don't go.

I think she's still here and prolly lost her phone or number. She also prolly doesn't want to reconnect.

I can't believe I am missing her troubles embarassed
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by makydebbie(f): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
boiz2men:

I think she's still here and prolly lost her phone or number. She also prolly doesn't want to reconnect.

I can't believe I am missing her troubles embarassed
Last seen was may 30. I wouldn't want to conclude like that tho.
We all miss her. cry
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by nnomeh(m): 10:40pm On May 10, 2019
Interesting..
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by makydebbie(f): 9:57am On May 31, 2019
Chrisus:

Was gonna reply you on your previous mention, but Mynd did what he knows how to do best.

Long time! How've you been?

Oh it's fine, what's up?

Yea I've been okay, trying to be sane in this chaotic mess.
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by Chrisus(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
makydebbie:

Oh it's fine, what's up?

I'm good, I've been good. Bet you have no idea who's talking to you with this air of familiarity wink

Yea I've been okay, trying to be sane in this chaotic mess.

Hehe aren't we all? It's nice to hear you've been doing okay smiley
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by makydebbie(f): 7:11am On Jun 02, 2019
Chrisus:

I'm good, I've been good. Bet you have no idea who's talking to you with this air of familiarity wink

Hehe aren't we all? It's nice to hear you've been doing okay smiley

Lol, what's your main?
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by Chrisus(m): 8:19am On Jun 02, 2019
makydebbie:

Lol, what's your main?

Was grin

Kisschris, it feels so awkward typing that out loll
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by makydebbie(f): 9:22am On Jun 02, 2019
Chrisus:

Was grin

Kisschris, it feels so awkward typing that out loll

Awwn lol, I actually guessed in my head lol.
How are you?
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by Chrisus(m): 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
makydebbie:

Awwn lol, I actually guessed in my head lol.
How are you?

It was that easy to guess? shocked Guess the 'Chris' was a giveaway lol

I'm chill, busy with school work and stuff, but then I'm cool. How 'bout you?
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by makydebbie(f): 5:38am On Jun 03, 2019
Chrisus:

It was that easy to guess? shocked Guess the 'Chris' was a giveaway lol

I'm chill, busy with school work and stuff, but then I'm cool. How 'bout you?

Yea the Chris gave you away.

That's cool, I'm great. I'm on holidays so it's just work.
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by Chrisus(m): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
makydebbie:

Yea the Chris gave you away.

That's cool, I'm great. I'm on holidays so it's just work.

Hey! Sorry for the late reply. It's exam season here, so man's busy af
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by makydebbie(f): 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
Chrisus:

Hey! Sorry for the late reply. It's exam season here, so man's busy af
Lol I understand dear, Goodluck with your papers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by Chrisus(m): 12:36am On Jun 06, 2019
makydebbie:
Lol I understand dear, Goodluck with your papers.
Thank you smiley I'll be back wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.