Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? (13632 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by RolaDiva(f): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
He broke my heart right?
and he wanna take my kidney along after breaking my heart....
It is a very big NO
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by fumiswtpusy(f): 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
I will give something but it will definitely be a bullet or poison
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by talk2emma: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
For what na I will be praying for her
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by concho(m): 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
folakemigeh:
Of a truth, more guys will still go ahead and do it compared to the girls.

Guys are wired to give, while girls are wired to take( i'm talking basically about Naija people)

As for me, Yes i can donate my kidney to him if that is what will save his life
tell me smtn
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by Paulpeps(m): 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
Since I'm a mumu by profession, I'll do it..... I'm serious though. That will most likely make her regret what she did and her conscience will disturb her for eternity
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by happyfm: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
Her current boyfriend should do the donation cos she doesn't deserve mine.
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
You guys that are saying you will not donate, make sure the Ex nor be d kain person wey dey waka "Kukere waka" ( you know what I mean) cos you will by yourself dash him/her both Kidneys. Do not underestimate the compelling ability of "Otumopo"
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by kizyalex10(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ungrateful ex u say?even my present date can't recieve it.no offence,its have been proven that no body who have been donated kidney for stays longer than 7 or 10 years.both d donor nd recipient I think,so I don't think dis donor of a thing make sensE
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by ponti93(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
Wrong question op... You should be asking if i can donate my kidney to my current gf... Or an ex who didnt break my heart...
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by concho(m): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
Even if she carry jazz confuse me, my guy Bosco go carry splap comot the jazz for my eye...........I cnt even donate my tears wen she eventually dies........
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by Nukualofa: 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
folakemigeh:

Guys are wired to give, while girls are wired to take( i'm talking basically about Naija people)

Are you not tired of all the Life threatening Lies you are spewing today. You are the same girl that said you rejected IPhone 7 plus because the guy showers you with lots of gifts.

Are you a troll
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
NO.

Not cos she broke my heart.
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by Odunharry(m): 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Her family member or compound people or evn church people can donate to her biko.

Evn current gf I no donate, when she's not a wife, mum, sister or daughter.
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by HMZi: 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
sing along *NO WAY NO*
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by nextstep(m): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hell no. Let that 4ker find another dummy. I'm saving it for my wife, children, siblings or parents in that order.
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by Banter1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Yes! But i pray she does'nt have kidney problem Amen.
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by YungTemy(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Yes.... Why not.
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by orgzeyn(m): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
madridguy:
So kidney is now Sallah's meat that you give anyhow grin grin grin

May God Almighty protect us from every life threatening ailment and send helper to people in need now.
even sallah meat them they look face share am
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by madridguy(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Correct talk bro.

orgzeyn:

even sallah meat them they look face share am
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by riyanxeally(f): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
I rather donate to an orphan...wetin concern agbero wt overload
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
She has broken my heart already. Make I con donate my kidney again?

She for kúkú kill me

Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by Maxvasia(m): 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lol. Funny childish comments here from narrow minded ppl on narrow mind street. Yet , despite all our transgression against Divinity, Jesus Christ gave His life so u all may stay alive till today and type all these poo.

When it is asked "Where are the Christians" now, these same people with will be the first to declare. Who is mocked here? The Almighty? Certainly not

Jokes on you.

For me, i will if it is absolutely necessary to save a life. Ex or not.
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
folakemigeh:

How are you sure you might survive with one kidney? Can you explain
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by CrEaToRmalden(m): 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tolexander:
The current girlfriend, I can't even donate to her, a kidney. Let alone an ex.

Bro don't mind them, not even someone related to me talkless of EX cheesy
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
muller101:
I will destroy the kidney myself if I am forced to donate

Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by cr7lomo: 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
U wan donate to woman...woman Wey sabi brutal...i once watched a movie with this story...mercy Johnson dumped osofia for a richer guy... She then developed kidney problem, she needed a donor but her fiance dumped her and said he cudnt donate his kidney , only for osofia to help giv her his kidney...after donating his kidney to the bitch, the rich fiance came bk and mercy Johnson dumped osofia for the second time ...he begged and begged until he died due to the kidney transplant complication
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by refreshrate: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Come and take na

No be only kidney...na turkey

All this people say they can, una never see operating theatre before I swear.
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by kenny5811(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
y shld i ?
Re: Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? by Ajascentdelake(m): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin...quite so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!! / Guys Can You Date This Lady? / Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.