Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now (56274 Views)

Photos Of Soldiers At The Home Of Tamunosisi Gogo-Jack, Rivers Commissioner / Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) / Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by toastedbread: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
5DMindset:

What I read there was that an IPOB fan, a keke rider, disarmed a soldier. Can you imagine how a keke rider disarms a trained soldier ? Common, if there is to be war. I am sure that Keke rider can disarm 200 soldiers and kill all the soldiers. We must be careful, cos IPOBians are stronger than the army.

Disarming a soldier...wow...cute.

I've seen an untrained tout beat up a soldier. The soldier went, reinforced and came back for the tout. So it's possible he might've disarmed the guy.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Pavarottii(m): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
kettykin:

what really can the federal might do besides starving to death innocent children and women and shooting the unarmed , i really want peace at all cost though because it is children , women and the elderly that will suffer. IPOD or what ever should put the vulnerable into consideration before they throw the whole region into a needless civil war
Wat do u expect from a people that are not treated equally in their own country?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by psp2pc(m): 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Freiden:
grin

If em kill this one now....this IPOB people go be like...he died for what he believed in.

The foolish fly follows the corpse down to the grave.

Die hard biafran.....Issokay...something Kanu himself won't do.

BE WISE

will Igbos ever have sense. I doubt.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by IPOB123london: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
boringnigerian: 8:27pm
I don't support IPOB or any terrorist orgs but I respect people that can die for a cause they believe in especially when their dying does not involve innocent, unconcerned people dying with them

if at all there are any terrorist it is you

fools like you love it when the zoo boko harem soldiers go round killing our comrades

do not lie; you know you love it

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by okerekeikpo: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:

Yes i concur.

They think war is a joke. They think live bullets is like in the movies.

They will know. I blame Buhari for all this rubbish. Instead of him to lock Kanu up,and use the federal might to shutdown any agitation from those separatist parading as IPOB,he is still looking at them.

Cut off the head of the Snake,and you will see the other cowards run into their shops at 9th mile,and they will never show their faces again.

grow up kid

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by AnanseK(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
attackgat:

Unfortunately for you, military rule is not the same civilian rule. In civilian rule, anyone is allowed to agitate about anything, be it Biafra or othetwise. If you dont like what they are agitating for, you can either remove chapter 4 of the 1999 constitution or jump down a lake.

"The Guy Disarmed The Soldiers Magazine And Burst His Head With It...."

So you think it's okay for keke rider to do this to a soldier? You see nothing wrong in doing that?
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
5DMindset:

What I read there was that an IPOB fan, a keke rider, disarmed a soldier. Can you imagine how a keke rider disarms a trained soldier ? Common, if there is to be war. I am sure that Keke rider can disarm 200 soldiers and kill all the soldiers. We must be careful, cos IPOBians are stronger than the army.

Disarming a soldier...wow...cute.
NA are useless! Aside the commandos, the rest na wash!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by boringnigerian: 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
IPOB123london:

if at all there are any terrorist it is you

fools like you love it when the zoo boko harem soldiers go round killing our comrades

do not lie; you know you love it

grin grin grin
I've noticed you. You might want to stop burning your 10mb on random rants. Nobody will buy more for you when it is exhausted.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by ipob1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
alt3r3g0:

Start by going to isigate and throw your own stone
dont mention me again:u ar a small boy just shut up while real mean ar talkin: here is not for kids

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Uteghe(m): 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
IPOB will help APC win 2019. Kanu's destabilizing antics in Igboland will it make happen. That's why he was released.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
boringnigerian:

I don't support IPOB or any terrorist orgs but I respect people that can die for a cause they believe in especially when their dying does not involve innocent, unconcerned people dying with them

Good for you.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by kibra4u(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:

Yes i concur.

They will know. I blame Buhari for all this rubbish. Instead of him to lock Kanu up,and use the federal might to shutdown any agitation from those separatist parading as IPOB,he is still looking at them.

Cut off the head of the Snake,and you will see the other cowards run into their shops at 9th mile,and they will never show their faces again.

People have the right to agitate. Nigeria is not by force. And for your information, Nigeria is an expired country.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by testional(m): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
kalufelix:
Tension At Isi Gate Reporting Live

The Army With Their Usual Intimidation Tried To Walay A Die Hard Biafran Keke Rider The Guy Disarmed The Soldiers Magazine And Burst His Head With It Other Soldiers Came To His Rescue And Pinned Him Down As They Drove Away With The Guy Pple Threw Stones At Them And They Fired Multiple Gun Shots ...No Casualties

Heavy Police Presence In Front Of The Mosque At Popular Ama Hausa Am Few Poles Away Just Heard 2 Gunshots Coming From That Direction Will Go Back When Am Done

More Details Shortly
I watch your bro! True true you witness it, even most hausa men around Isigate are running for they safety, imagine a nigeria military personnel ( Army and Navy)harassing keke drivers at isigate up and down! Is pity, people that purpose to be at borders protecting our integrity against external forces or up north fighting bH boys! Some of them are at isigate umuahia running after keke people. Just come down over here and see for yourself! What a nation! Tufiawa!!!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by geronimoedeh1(m): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:

Yes i concur.

If it was that easy as you highlighted, do you think the government wouldn't have done it?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by ofuonyebi: 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
From 1970=to=2017 is 57-good years!

this was after Ojukwu who started Biafra led millions of IPOB to a massacre..

The same Ojukwu kept away his family safely in Ivory-coast..

He fled when that war was too much for him BUT later came back with his family to embrace peace with the FGN

Those mumu' that are dying because of Biafra or kanu ...it is a pity!

at last kanu will embrace peace like his fore-father, late Ojukwu and most of you must have said bye-bye to 9ja..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by gr8tone: 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
kalufelix:

The Army With Their Usual Intimidation Tried To Walay A Die Hard Biafran Keke Rider The Guy Disarmed The Soldiers Magazine And Burst His Head With It Other Soldiers Came To His Rescue And Pinned Him Down As They Drove Away With The Guy Pple Threw Stones At Them And They Fired Multiple Gun Shots ...No Casualties

Heavy Police Presence In Front Of The Mosque At Popular Ama Hausa Am Few Poles Away Just Heard 2 Gunshots Coming From That Direction Will Go Back When Am Done

More Details Shortly
when next you write, try to use appropriate punctuation marks.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by nwakibie3(m): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
DocHMD:

Ewedurudeen dolt with 3 chromosomes, crawl back to your oshogbo hut. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by alt3r3g0: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
ipob1:
dont mention me again:u ar a small boy just shut up while real mean ar talkin: here is not for kids

For your full mind abi undecided
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by centoke30(m): 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
ofuonyebi:

From 1970=to=2017 is 57-good years!

this was after Ojukwu who started Biafra led millions of IPOB to a massacre..

The same Ojukwu kept away his family safely in Ivory-coast..

He fled when that war was too much for him BUT later came back with his family to embrace peace with the FGN

Those mumu' that are dying because of Biafra or kanu ...it is a pity!

at last kanu will embrace peace like his fore-father, late Ojukwu and most of you must have said bye-bye to 9ja..
is your calculator faulty? grin, 2017 minus 1970=47 grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Dreadful: 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
Israeljones:

Trouble siddon jeje yanga go wake am...
what those retards are looking for they will surely find in full dose and their blood will be on that low life called Nnamdi kanu's head
Idiot so you didn't read that story abi?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by hakimi1974(m): 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
kalufelix:

More Details Shortly
and they allowed the soldiers tow the guy go barracks abi? if he comes back in one piece, nah hot water and aboniki balm them go take dey massage am for three months.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by TedLawrence(f): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
attackgat:

Unfortunately for you, military rule is not the same civilian rule. In civilian rule, anyone is allowed to agitate about anything, be it Biafra or othetwise. If you dont like what they are agitating for, you can either remove chapter 4 of the 1999 constitution or jump down a lake.

my brother don't mind the numb skulls...even the constitution directly under their nose, they still cannot interprete it. Even the Britain that amalgamated us still voted for Brexit...I wonder why they always think about war the moment they hear about Biafra. unfortunately for them, it happened to our fathers but will definitely will not happen to us...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by cheruv: 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:
Point of correction... The guy took the magazine from the militarys gun, and the army raised alarm , other army came....They didn't drive the guy away... They shot him on his leg.. And it didn't penetrate.. They bundled him.. And d crowd protested.. As d crowd distracted them.. The guy jumped from the hilux n ran...
Nkaa atolam iche! grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Butterworth: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:

Yes i concur.

Kanu was right when he called you guys Animals.

Are you guys for real.

You don't shut agitators up unless you have something to hide.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by olisaokere(m): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:

Yes i concur.

This isn't military regime.this is democracy!
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Oblang(m): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Worse thing the federal government will do is arresting nnamdi kanu again. He should have never been arrested in the first place to even begin with.

Stop saying this trash u all keep repeating. What's worst in arresting the terrorist. Infact he should be locked up and the key thrown into a bottomless pit...
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by linusbnn(m): 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
blaise00700:
This is how Boko Haram started.

Most of us didn't know Mustapha until he was f00lishly killed by our "security forces".

The government must learn that the era of military force is over and should handle issues like this amicably.

Ipob has nothing to do with boko haram. Ipob don't kill or destroy properties. Ipob has its mission defined which is "Give us a date for referendum to decide our place of belonging". Simple.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Jetjacky(m): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Josh44s:

Young man you just sent somebody to an early grave. Why are you this wicked cheesy
what's the meaning of what he said?
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by attackgat: 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
AnanseK:

"The Guy Disarmed The Soldiers Magazine And Burst His Head With It...."

So you think it's okay for keke rider to do this to a soldier? You see nothing wrong in doing that?

The Keke Rider is allowed to do that if the Soldier was about to shoot him for no good reason.

Self defence is recognised in law
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by UCcrownboy: 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
DocHMD:

Ewedurudeen dolt with 3 chromosomes, crawl back to your oshogbo hut. grin grin
This is wickedness, you should have shut him a gun

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by kernel505: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
nijascammers:
New generation if Ibos don't know how we whipped their butts during the war.This time it will be annihilation.

Wait! How you did what? Hahahaha... Lack of history has retarded the reasoning of the sons of fallen demon.

Unarmed civilians fought your third world country, hold you for three years with the backing of international communities then!

Why haven't you won simple Boko Haram of hundreds of untrained army?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by starz100: 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
ipob1:
i blame kanu;give us arms nd orders;oh God am tired of all these peaceful nonsense
Fight dey hungry you abi, okay continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) / Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) / Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.