Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? (11544 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:41am On Feb 25, 2010
well you have 2 now 3 pages so far, so i think you should have your answer by now.
stop being in denial, you are NOT paranoid.
INVESTIGATE!!!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by BreiAna: 4:48am On Feb 25, 2010
Thanks for the advice
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by na2day2(m): 5:01am On Feb 25, 2010
BreiAna:

Everything you guys are saying i do believe. But he's the first Nigerian guy I've been involved with. We've been together for 8 yrs. I always thought immigration takes DNA test before the kids come to the US. Pls don't think I'm a dumb American no that's not the case. I just wanted to know if I'm being paranoid. I've been checking things out i just need proof

8yrs?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by topup: 5:06am On Feb 25, 2010
The poster seems like a smart woman, any woman might think the same in her position, your husband to whom you are married to moves in a young woman and disappears on you, we can give the poser credit for sussing that this is just not right, now what she does from here on will determine whether she is being played or not.

I'm still fuming that some sort of strange deed is occuring under her roof - and he won't even tell his wife.

I think the best advice so far is to install cameras to get evidence of what happens inside the bathroom or to hire a private investigator since I know those are legal in America. You just need to investigate without being detected, here the key is not about confrontation or quesiton, but just gaining the evidence and making the whole process as clean and swift as possible, because I'd hate for fear of 'losing his papers' as some have speculated to lead him to become threatening and a permanent bother.

Lastly, Nigerian or non-Nigerian this is fraud, heck, I've seen cases like this on Jerry Springer between US-born and bred citizens. It's not a Nigerian thing.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by uniqued(f): 5:23am On Feb 25, 2010
@ poster if u cnt afford a hidden camera as someone advised the best idea would be to buy an audio recorder and before they go to the room or anywhere in d house dey go and lock demselves togeda.Make sure u put go in and place the recorder somewher close to the bed.Get ur results nd consult them. Take care and Goodluck.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by na2day2(m): 6:51am On Feb 25, 2010
@ OP

the the show cheaters, they can help out. they will place hidden cameras and monitor the two of them and it is free too wink wink
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by echobee(f): 7:22am On Feb 25, 2010
na wa o
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Hendryx(m): 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2010
fatherly love and care sad kiss please let them be. the truth will come out one day.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by wales(m): 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2010
May that is the Nigeria wife, you are on your own grin grin grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by jumie(f): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2010
@ Poster,

Please seperate from him for a while. He is cheating on you with his Nigerian babe!

Don't be fooled!!!1 cool
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2010
It's not all the time that embassies conduct DNA test.
They only do so if they don't have enough evidence/documents as proof.

My dear, the bitter truth is that he has brought his wife or girlfriend over to the US as his daughter.

Agbada don really hook wire o
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by snowdrops(m): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2010
@ poster

It seems your husband has under-estimated you.
He must know you are above average intelligence
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Osebaby: 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2010
It's not like incest doesn't exist. truly there are some sick individuals out there but I don't think anyone is sick enough to be blatant about incest so it's highly unlikely that they are related. It's more likely that they are sick enough to pull this very wicked one on you.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by cliveland: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2010
@poster,

sorry cos u could be going thru d most grueling period of ur life, but as a couple of advisers have advised, gather hard facts and details so they cant deny nothing and assuming he's doing what we all "think" n presume he's doing then hand the evidences to the immigration department.

and secondly it isnt a Nigerian thing human beings by nature are prone to cheats so any1 could as well do the same if opportunity and chance allowed. neither is it male or female select. i know a million guys that have suffered 4 love sake, my dear cousin for one [a Nigerian, won d lottery travelled came back home and married a Nigerian lady we tot was OK and and immediately after regularising her papers d 1st news we heard was a petitioned for divorce] .

what a life!!!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by DoubleN(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2010
Under your very before??My Dear wisen up!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Farouksenior: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2010
Chai,, nos 1. d guy is sCAMMING U, Period!, Nos 2. d daughter is his beloved wife, nos 3 he's using religion to blind u, ha ha ha(imagine dem spendin hrs in d room 2geda) BE WARNED !
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by horny4u(f): 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2010
@Poster
At the risk of sounding like a softie if he is taking a mickey then my heart goes out to you, i think i will try out the cctv stuff and even a simple baby monitor in thier room can do the trick , as it is it may be true and may not be,
Find the fact !!!!!
At least you deserve the truth .
haba to bring another woman into your home ( if she is not his daughter) is taking the game tooooooooo far.
Take heart whatever the truth is,

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by FEMARY(m): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2010
I doubt if she is his daughter as claimed.Its not in Nigerian culture to behave that way to your daughter.Get an expert to plant micro cameras in the birthroom and bedroom where they always locked themselves.You will be shocked at what you will see.What you are seeing is definately not a Nigerian culture.
All the best.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by tkb417(m): 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2010
The poster seems like a smart woman, any woman might think the same in her position, your husband to whom you are married to moves in a young woman and disappears on you, we can give the poser credit for sussing that this is just not right, now what she does from here on will determine whether she is being played or not.

I'm still fuming that some sort of strange deed is occuring under her roof - and he won't even tell his wife.

I think the best advice so far is to install cameras to get evidence of what happens inside the bathroom or to hire a private investigator since I know those are legal in America. You just need to investigate without being detected, here the key is not about confrontation or quesiton, but just gaining the evidence and making the whole process as clean and swift as possible, because I'd hate for fear of 'losing his papers' as some have speculated to lead him to become threatening and a permanent bother.

Lastly, Nigerian or non-Nigerian this is fraud, heck, I've seen cases like this on Jerry Springer between US-born and bred citizens. It's not a Nigerian thing.
brilliant!!!
not all the 9ja this and that ive been reading
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by r231(m): 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2010
this is serious

by the way how old is the so called daughter?
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by skyone(m): 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2010
@Blandye

I do walk unclothed sometimes in the house even with my father there

Both ways, i really don't see what's the problem. I live with my parents and my sisters. They all have seen me unclothed

Definitely you meant robing  a towel round your privates, anything worse than this is an untrue statement. Please let's be honest with our opinion on NL, it dignifies our contributions.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by alldone(m): 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2010
pls investigate to be sure.
unless they are plaining pranks on you and she is not his daughter
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Aaoe: 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2010
Maga Dey Pay, Shout Hallelujah!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by samjnr1: 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2010
thats funny tho u have to run b4 its too late, in nigeria nothing is impossible
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2010
very sensative topic but here's a simple solution, put a tape recorder/camara in the house especially in the master bedroom
and the girl's room.  I know you may not want to invest in a camera but that may be the only way to know what is really going on.
also, if this is going on then you have the evidence you will need to have it stoped. this is not only for you, but for the sake of another child going through something tramatic you need to get to the bottom of it and video is irrefutable. there is nothing romantic here, she may not be talking probably cos she is afriad. I may be wrong but there's nothing wrong in trying.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by ennytoe(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2010
Abomination, it is possible but not okay. i would't want to see any person involved
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by HellaBella(f): 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2010
@ OP, you say that u guys have been together for 8 yrs, if so, then she is his wife that has finally come to join him in the USA. Don't allow them to get away with this and treat you like this. Plan your exit strategy before they turn around and run you out of your own home. Secure your finances ASAP, and do all you can to ensure that you will not suffer more than you have to.

If they get wind that you are "asking too many questions" they can turn on you and you will have lost even more.

All the best.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by adetoru(f): 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2010
she's not his daughter,they both playing you.Chuck him out
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by SwtzMinx(f): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2010
*itz SOO00oo not okay. . .gurl, dat is his wife. . .n0 shaking!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by seyibrown(f): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2010
@Poster

Very uncomfortable situation! If your suspicions are correct, he has not done this because he is Nigerian, such acts are not peculiar to any nationality!

I suggest you get proof of what happens in that 'room'. Use a recorder, baby monitor or a spy camera.

If u wanna be crazy, wait for them to start 'their father and daughter' session and then call the police. He will have a lot of explaining to do about sleeping with his 'daughter'. He will to come out about who she really is!

Once you get proof, talk to a lawyer.

Get 'father and daughter' out of the house immediately! Don't forget to change the locks!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Spyker: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2010
i have read all the opinions of Nairalanders and i must confess, we have succeeded in confusing the poster rather than profer a solution.
Guys, please put yourself in the position of the poster or may be she is your sister, what would you advise her?
For me, the best advise is the one that will help keep her family. Divorce should be the very very last option.
Poster, my advise to you is to confront him with your suspicions and also inform him how immigrants marry foreigners for Green card. As for a DNA test to confirm if the teenage girl is his daughter. Muslims marry teenagers in Nigeria (no disrespect to Muslims please). Be polite and don't discuss this issue in the presence of his daughter/wife.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by NosaHenry(m): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2010
I doubt if he is a typical Naiga man, otherwise he would have hid the info from you that you will be serving the
daughter without knowing it or has he been given the green card? that he is behaving in such a way as to drive you out.

Either way you have had fun while it lasted. Move on the the next naiga for another experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] / Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) / Check Out The Backside Of This Lady In The Pool, Is It Real Or Fake(photos, 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.