Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? (11400 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by na2day2(m): 7:21am On Mar 04, 2010
goldigho:

@ayettymama
in nigeria i think it will be difficult!

even when i walk around in shorts everyone is screamin!

but i guess its diff cos we always have visitors

i guess if its a small cosy flat or summin u can walk arnd in wat u like!

God nos wen i get my apartment in naija i wont be wearin clothes!!!

ill be sunbathin on the roof mayne!

Pls I will like to live near your house when u get back to naija, just post me the address and I will acquire a plot of land at your backyard

pssst! photoshop, maya and sims does not work in nigeria lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by gowaga68: 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2010
hmm thats green card father.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by spikytang(m): 1:50am On Mar 05, 2010
You just lost your husband to his 1st Wife. Sorry for your loss. Just be smart, take your son and move on. His 1st Wife might Bleep you up sooon
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Rehana2: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2010
Hello BreAna
Thought about this some more, if you have been married for 8 years with son by this man, did he tell you about his daughter years ago? Do you have any contact with your inlaws to find out more? Were you consulted about her coming to live with you all, if she is 16 is she going to be around much longer anyway, maybe she has come over to go to college and further education? You need to assert yourself in your home with regard house rules, teenagers can run rings around you if you let them, they always find weaknesses and play on them. There are lots of books in libary about being a step mom. As many people that reply will all give differing views that could help or make you more worried. If he is a good muslim man, I really don't think he would take a 2nd wife and just bring her claiming it is his daughter. She's too young to be the first wife. Kids brought up in Nigeria are much more innocent in general than UK & US perhaps you are finding her youth and beauty a little unnerving, as an 8 year marriage would be past the initial honeymoon stuff and his attention being focused on her is a rivalry she is playing on as a teen. How long has she been in the household, few days, weeks, months? He says he took her to mosque early one morning, so she is brought up a muslim too, then you should assert to her you find her immodesty around the house indecent, buy her a robe to wear and cover her up, you are the woman of the house. Its a serious matter if he is touching his daughter she needs protecting, buy a bolt for her bedroom door, so she can lock him out, she won't want is attentions either and she would need serious help with this. If you have been duped in some way as others have said just 199 dollars for the home test hair kit then conclusive proof not daughter if that's the worry.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Obonbo: 1:26am On Mar 07, 2010
Something is fishy.is he a citizen,does he need you for his papers?etc.tread carefully & if you can move out,they mighty hurt you or your child if u pose a threat to em.BE CAREFULL. sad
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by sundiataa(m): 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2010
for me l cant believed your story,a Nigerian is more clever than you imagine,in anycase tell your story to the marines,and leave Nigeria out of your perceived mischief ,here in Nigeria we have more serious issued to attend to,not not your cock and bull story,
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by seyibrown(f): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2010
@BreiAna

Is your husband innocent? Let us know what you found out and how things panned out!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by InkedNerd(f): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2010
Oooooh, this is interesting grin. Kinda like a tv drama. I wanna see how this plays out grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by salrah(f): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2010
shocked shocked shocked [size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]THAT IS DEFINITELY NOT HIS DAUGHTER. CALL CHEATERS[/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by MrCork26: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2010
yes; watch jerry springer! angry
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by lovejo(m): 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2010
poster,
Get a good camera phone with enough memory and activate the camera, all there conversation will be recorder, he has get what he want and if you eventually know the truth there is nothing you can do, too late for you.
All nigerians are not like that.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by demi2008(f): 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2010
Pls keep us posted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Slept With Her Within One Hour / “my Grandma Taught Me How To Masturbate When I Was 9years Old” Jada Smith Reveal / As I grow Older....The Negative Impacts Of These Acts Starts Showing Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.