Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? (11427 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Outstrip(f): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2010
johnkent:

This is just a made up story. Just reading the story absolutely tells me your Nigerian.

Not only Nigerians. I know of a Camerounian that did this
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by yme1(f): 1:32am On Feb 27, 2010
i have actually watched a naija movie which is based on this kind of story but the daughter ended up having a baby for the dad

just be careful and dont jump into crazy conclusion yet
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Outstrip(f): 2:58am On Feb 27, 2010
Every possible conclusion in this case is crazy grin

y me:

i have actually watched a naija movie which is based on this kind of story but the daughter ended up having a baby for the dad

just be careful and dont jump into crazy conclusion yet
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by na2day2(m): 3:00am On Feb 27, 2010
Mhismole:

^^^
is it a bad thing?

i am drafting my divorce papers asap! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Nobody: 3:10am On Feb 27, 2010
na2day?:

i am drafting my divorce papers asap! angry angry angry angry angry angry

You are afraid of a woman who is in charge? I'll suggest you for a ban. . .you questioned my authority. tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by na2day2(m): 3:27am On Feb 27, 2010
michelin89:

You are afraid of a woman who is in charge? I'll suggest you for a ban. . .you questioned my authority. tongue

biko hurry up make dem ban me. FYI: ur authority is crap! tongue tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Nobody: 3:29am On Feb 27, 2010
na2day?:

biko hurry up make dem ban me. FYI: your authority is crap! tongue tongue

I'll use more whip next time.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by na2day2(m): 3:49am On Feb 27, 2010
michelin89:

I'll use more whip next time.

i love the whip game, gives me the right to spank u harder wink wink wink
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by styles2009: 4:45am On Feb 27, 2010
@Poster,
I can feel your pain but its a very simple way to find out.
Go to Walmart and the Technical department they surly have some cool teddy bear and inside a wireless camera that could run on batteries for days. (If they could sell guns,then such cameras are small issue cool)
Buy it and give it to her as a gift and don't forget to turn it on to record immediately you get home,also buy as many as possible teddy bear to get any video as possible and in 7 days, you would get the most shocking videos of Father and Daughter,

NB: Please, we on Nairaland would be very happy to see the video first before it get on you tube, i mean post the video here first before youtube,we would appreciate it grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Borat1: 5:35am On Feb 27, 2010
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by zeedee(f): 9:53am On Feb 27, 2010
hmmn, Eya, has the poster responded?
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by analyt82(f): 10:06am On Feb 27, 2010
That's his other wife. cry
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by sammyavu: 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2010
that is his other wife in Nigeria,he use u to get what he want but nevertheless if u can get a video tape recorder so that when ever they are inside the room so that u can place it so as to get the information u need from them. Pls do it, good luck
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2010
Moderators, please remove these disgusting images, and ban the poster! angry angry
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Duniverse(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2010
This is obvious. That girl is not his daughter you have been decieved
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2010
blandyne:

Hell No !!!!!!!! I already gave the poster some advice, her husband just moved his second wife into the house.  She better kick that concubine out along with the guy. Just rubbish as my boyfriend ex-boyfriend would say.

Blandyne You West Indian?
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Smi1(m): 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2010
@ poster, you just have to be very careful and be vigilant
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by blandyne(f): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Blandyne You West Indian?

Yes, i am smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 01, 2010
@ Blandyne FINALLY!!! grin grin lol I thought I was a loner. I am Jamaican. You?
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by blandyne(f): 1:10am On Mar 01, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

@ Blandyne FINALLY!!! grin grin lol I thought I was a loner. I am Jamaican. You?

No you're not the only west indian here. I hope they don't kick us out sad sad sad, I found this website while i was snooping on my ex embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by ayettymama(f): 1:17am On Mar 01, 2010
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

lolololololololololololololol

is that wat u est indians do on our aff forums now??
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 01, 2010
blandyne:

No you're not the only west indian here. I hope they don't kick us out sad sad sad, I found this website while i was snooping on my ex embarassed embarassed embarassed

LOL!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Ndeewonu: 6:36am On Mar 01, 2010
@POSTER

Hey, confirm if the girl's middle name is GOODLUCK (in whatever language). B/c she is out to unseat u. Lol
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by rapstar: 9:21am On Mar 02, 2010
my dear, you are inside a swimming pool and soap is entering into your eyes
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Confilass: 11:08am On Mar 02, 2010
If there's anything u can do to catch him on bed with the so called daughter red handed do it.

Also suggest a DNA test and watch his re-action.

Her daughter can't come into ur house and hate u. After u've contributed to her coming to USA.

U just have to stop him if he has NOT gotten the green card yet.

BE WISE
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by goldigho: 11:15am On Mar 02, 2010
@ayettymama
in nigeria i think it will be difficult!

even when i walk around in shorts everyone is screamin!

but i guess its diff cos we always have visitors

i guess if its a small cosy flat or summin u can walk arnd in wat u like!

God nos wen i get my apartment in naija i wont be wearin clothes!!!

ill be sunbathin on the roof mayne!

Pls I will like to live near your house when u get back to naija, just post me the address and I will acquire a plot of land at your backyard
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by CGKing(m): 12:21am On Mar 03, 2010
This is so disgusting. Poster, uv been avoiding the truth, lying to yoursefl.
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by ayettymama(f): 12:35am On Mar 03, 2010
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

GOLDHIGO

I ASSUME U JOINED NAIRALAND JUST TO TELL ME THAT!!

YOU LIL PERVE!!!!

U ARE NOT SERIOUS ONE PENNY!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by BreiAna: 1:47am On Mar 03, 2010
@WaVixon, first of all you don't know anything about me to be calling me a retard. And what gives you the idea i cant get a man. Is it because I've been married and trusted someone for 8 yrs. If you read my post I asked for advice because of my suspicion. So its sounds to me you have something against me just because what. I asked a ? And before you criticize me think about how u would feel if you're facing something like this. And to everyone else he hasn't seen his daughter for 7 yrs and she's 16 years old. And to the poster that stated there's other things that go on that makes me unsure about everything. Yes she calls him daddy and her brother which is his son only calls her Auntie. So yes, it makes me confuse not a manless retard
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Rehana2: 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2010
There is a chance this is all innocent and she is jealous of you and
trying to just get her dads attention. She's testing you.
However, to be conclusive you can get a DNA hair test done
neither of them has to know, check on the net for companies
that do this. Get the results sent to a friends house.
Then if not daughter you know what to do, be cool
don't let him/her know what you plan to do if the results
prove not dad and daughter, you will have too look out for
yourself and son, so I beg you to be very cool in your own
interests. My muslim husband had 4 daughters by previous
marriage who tested me to hell!
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by Dimka76(m): 3:35am On Mar 04, 2010
Curioser and curioser
Re: Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? by onstelly(f): 4:04am On Mar 04, 2010
Infact dat gal is not her daughter, plain n simple which kind father and daughter relationship be dat. My dear shine ur eye b4 they bundle u out of ur home

Dilemma / Dear Men See Things That Make Women Want To Have Sex With You (see Here) / Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo