Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (129050 Views)

When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! / How Do You Know If A Boy Likes You? / How To Tell If A Boy Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by eslynera(f): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2006
no doubt cheesy
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2006
hmmm
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by micolala(m): 12:39am On Aug 05, 2006
U guys ve said much but for a guy like me u dont need to come to nairaland cos I`d stop and say hi whereever I see u.since we`re not talking about love.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by eslynera(f): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2006
smiley
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by 10old: 3:46am On Oct 31, 2006
okay first of all i am in the 5th grade and really like this guy but we are pretty close friends. i obses over guys liking me to much and i need help on knowing if he likes me or not. will you help
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by AndyCandy: 1:19am On Nov 06, 2006
To see if a boy likes you. First ask your friend to ask him, or someone thats really close to him!! Then you will find out!!  grin
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by AndyCandy: 1:21am On Nov 06, 2006
First I am in 6th grade fav. sport is soccer!!!!!!! grin
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by magpieXD(f): 3:12am On Nov 06, 2006
you know that theres always that one way you can tell if a guy likes you right? i think my situation is really really weird, theres this guy and hes on the popular side and im not really that popular actually, im some what of a regular girl i dont look stunning and stuff like that. but everyday he bugs me and his friends always laugh but i can never tell if theyre laughing at him or me. all my friends say he likes me but i dont know. he plays with my hair in class which im a bit freaked out about because thats downright odd SOMEONE HELP maggie
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 06, 2006
@ magpie

how old are you and how old is the boy? He likes you but as a small kid, he thinks bullying you is the best to express it.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by magpieXD(f): 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2006
well im 13 and hes 14 and i mean its really weird because he seems so out of my league
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 07, 2006
you're not ever likely going to move beyond just that stage, get over him. he's merely infatuated.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by magpieXD(f): 4:26am On Nov 07, 2006
haha thanks a lot
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by catsmewo58: 6:11am On Jan 05, 2007
u can tell if a boy likes u by when they look at u then when u look he turns hsi head,or they flirt with u ,or they walk around you while u ar ein class,or sits near u at lunch,leavs werid mesages on your cell and thats hopw i now hat a boy lieks me.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by njidexy(f): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2007
dont take boys or should i say young men for granted cos a man can be sweet where you are you are just friends,he did not ask you out nor mentions the m-word,pls run as fast as you can or be far from him cos a day will come when he will tell you that he neither asked you out nor said anything about the m-word and ladies you know it can be frustrating and depressing.a guy that once told me he loves me turned around only to tell me that he never asked me out neither did he mention anything about marriage when he told me he is engaged or is it married so you can imagine after telling it was over between him and the lady in quote i did not know whether he wanted to joke or was he serious. embarassed
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by magpieXD(f): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2007
yeah but during the summer he asked me out and it was a big blow to me because as i said before, hes way out of my league and then his ex girlfriends start asking me if i said yes. and im guessing they were just being mean in a subtle way. anyways i called and told him no and when i told him that he kinda stopped talking and when he started to respond he sounded hurt and he said it didnt matter and it was just a joke and his friends were at his house and i felt like i was so stupid because i just embarassed myself in front of the most popular guys at my school
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Kellyx3: 9:19am On Jan 07, 2007
ok there is this boy Tyler in my math science and english class, i really like him, but i dont know if he likes me, we talk in science ((i sit right in front of him)), we both got in trouble 2 days in a row for talking to much, i dont know if you would call that friendship, or if he likes me, when he says something stupid i laugh, we smile a lot and look into each toher eyes a lot, we joke around like all the time, he bumping into me after school the other day and was like oh excuse me, but what ever, does he like me??,
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by shaylo: 3:13am On Jan 08, 2007
hey im in primary school im ten and a guy in my class called kaylem he always wants me 2 chase him an i go shore oh and in math he walks in the door im sittng with a friend and he walks past and pulls my hair we laughed but im saying does he like me
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by shaylo: 3:19am On Jan 08, 2007
hey did some 1 call me a small kid if u did reply plz im only sayin ok he likes me he said that and even his friend said so smiley
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by shaylo: 3:22am On Jan 08, 2007
are u talkin to me david im only saying but do u think his right message me back plz
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by shaylo: 3:24am On Jan 08, 2007
hey david i know im 10 but i really like this guy his cute
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by shaylo: 3:30am On Jan 08, 2007
david your 78!!!!!!!!!!!! god i was asking u for advice
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by shaylo: 8:07am On Jan 08, 2007
i like a gut called kaylem his last name cole and his 10 and i am as well
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by sammyjl(f): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2007
grin You'll just know.

catsmewo58:

u can tell if a boy likes u by when they look at u then when u look he turns hsi head,or they flirt with u ,or they walk around you while u ar ein class,or sits near u at lunch,leavs werid mesages on your cell and thats hopw i now hat a boy lieks me.

Anyways, I have been in a weird situation early this year. There's this guy who claimed he liked me and wanted me, ok. I told him I like him too, c'mon I am 25 yrs old. He used to text me beautiful messages, call me, i'd do the same. Than all of a sudden, he stopped everything. We never did anything like sex or anything so until today, I wonder what happened. Perharps he heard, saw something or just realized he's still inlove with his x. At the beginning he told me he didn't have a girl and he wanted me to be the girl. But I really don't know what went through his mind.

I really thought something was beginning cos we even spent one sunday afternoon at a local park just talking till we went our ways. Whenever I would ask him to come to my place, he wont, said there were ppl that live near me that he didnt get along with. Whenever we were suppose to meet somewhere, he'd never show up. So what was this. LUST. We dont communicate anymore, but I seriously dont regret meeting him. I later got it in my head that, this aint going nowhere so let me just back off, which i'm doing up to now.

I'm still puzzled though.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by shaylo: 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2007
hey seaun i like a guy called kaylem and his last name cole and im 10 and hee is 10 i dont no if he likes me what do i do
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by whiteshark(m): 6:20am On Jan 11, 2007
A man likes a woman when he cant stop thinking of her or cant help calling her even when he has 23 naira on his cell fone
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by shaylo22: 7:01am On Jan 17, 2007
hi im 10 years old and i like a guy called kaylem and his last name cole i dont no if he likes me back
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Caitlin(f): 7:08am On Jan 24, 2007
Hey, I am having a guy problem. I will explain it:

(And so you guys don't ask, I'm 17)

I like this boy named Matt and he knows it. I think he likes me back, but I'm not sure, because I asked him out like four months ago and he said no.
Here is what he does: He winks at me and does that cute thing with his hair. (even if I tell him too/not too), I've caught him staring at me, and yesterday at lunch, Matt, his friends, Ashley (My best friend), and I were sitting at the lunch table with him and we were talking, so anyway, I could tell you what leaded up to this conversation, but it would take to long.

Matt: Well, you're a girl. -to me-
Ashley: How do you know? *laughs* -to Matt-
Matt: *long pause* *blush*
Paul (One of his friends): You pervert! –to Matt-
Matt: *laughs*

So anyway, another conversation we're having:

Matt: Well, you could go out with her, you could go out with him,  *jokingly*
(But, he said everyone except me and him)

Plus, he always tries to make me laugh during class. smiley

So, what should I do?
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by cutieexx(f): 1:21am On Jan 27, 2007
dearry, i feel u because' im your age too. shocked girl u got to pull him aside one day, or call him after school someday; ask him about this play he's putting on, in front of everybody.

That's what i call it, a 'play', because from your story, i guess all your friends around u guys, can feel this tension. i mean, i felt it from readin your story. let him tell u if he has any feelings for you, or lust, just let him know u want d truth, cheesy so u can relax your heart n decide your nxt move, insted of working it up overtime, worrying your head over he loves me? he loves me not? he love me ? he loves me not?,  wink i know u worth more than that
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by sweetiepie: 5:44am On Feb 18, 2007
ok. this boy i like i only have him 4 one of my classes. P.E. so 4 valentine's day i sent him on of these valentine cards from the school. wink and when he got it in p.e. all ohf his friends were saying that he was a secret admirer. I sounded like he was happy and confused. grin he didn't look @ me. cry he is really shy though. cheesy so i don't know if he likes me or not. cry cry cry
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by cutieexx(f): 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2007
@ sweetiepie, u sound lik u've never spoken to him b4. start a friendship foundation first grin jus get talkin' wink wink
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by hoops5566: 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2007
i think a boy likes u if he teases you and picks on you
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by arieta(f): 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2007
I am in love with a guy at the universitie but I can't understand if he feels anything for mesad When we are at the same place we look at eachother some times, and i feel that he likes me, we dont talk much. We recently went out with some common friends and he asked me for my number. And although he has my number he has not called or anything. I called him about three times (different days) to let him know that we were going out with our friends but he was not able to come, he always has an excuse, if he felt something wouldnt he come? when I told he that ? i am so in love with himsad

But I dont whant to pressure him and call all the time,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) / Ada; Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.