Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (157860 Views)

How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by oyinda3(f): 2:09am On Oct 11, 2010
SAlady and SAgamite. you guys need to get a room  tongue
this topic may have been created for your affair after all ( pun intended)  wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 6:27am On Oct 11, 2010
SA Lady:

hhhmmmm!!! NIGERIANS and the HIV/AIDS issue. I didnt read much on your comments guys but I'll do so in the morning. Right now I want to take it back to the issue of @SAGA on Dr beetroot. Saga aids education campaign taught me that you have two main things to deal with 1. is the prevention of it and 2. is the management of it for the infected/affected . Now lets dwell on the management of it two things happen you have to take ARV's and live a healthy lifestyle.

When Manto and Mbeki came out about their position no one was sure if ARV is the solution as it had reported a lot of burdensome side effects on the patience. The other issue was cost and they had to find the most cost effective way to deal with the matter considering the infected numbers that were reported. The AIDS subject became an issue of rands and cents at the end of the day. If you remember too well ARV's were only affordable to the rich and famous. Thabo didnt think the SA health budget was sufficient enough to deal with this. HIV/AIDS essentially put a spanner in the works with all the plans they had already outside the AIDS matter. This was a double edge sword and any decision they were going to take had potential to backfire.

A safe decision to take then was to invest in the education campaign and unfrotunately Dr beetroot being the messenger got shot in the process. Again unfortunately Thabo was never able redeem himself from his utterances and contribution to the matter. This is when his ship began to dwindle and finaly sunk.

Any way I still say SHARRRAAAAAAP on Dr Beetroot and give me the Nigerian stats on people reported to be living with hiv/AIDS over the years. And give me the guarantee on the integrity of those stats. Also give me solutions devised for the affected. Otherwise may you forever hold your peace, because this is what Dr beetroot understood about the disease.

Honestly, I say this with all the sincerety on Earth, all the things you said is really, let me emphasis it by repeating, REEEEEEEEEEAALLY is no excuse for a TRAINED medical practititioner to make such a moronic suggestion about such a serious issue.

A supposedly trained doctor to tell people that garlic and beetroot will help cure AIDS just to avoid "side-effect" of ARVs? Amsorry, a well-trained doctor WITH SUCH LEVEL of responsibility to deal with something killing millions would base his/her opinion on ffffcking SOLID research. She would rather wait for detailed investigation, consult with the best brains in the world before proffering a solution, instead of coming up with such cretinous suggestion.

And even if the suggestion was not hers, a well-trained doctor would not put her reputation on the line to promulgate such retarded suggestion. She would resign.

There is no excuse in anyway.

In regards to Nigeria, I have no stats to give you. You can google all you want. That is where my stats will also come from. We do not have so much of an issue like in Southern Africa. We are not having a vast majority of people falling ill and dying the way AIDS spread and which would be obvious. My Zambian friends know at least up to 10 friends and CLOSE relative (cousins etc) that have died in their youth (20s to 40s) from AIDS, I do not know of a SINGLE ONE in my circle, neither do any of my friends despite Nigeria's poor health system. Not to say AIDS does not exist in Nigeria, but we don't have the epidemical problem at all.

I can also recall reading sometime last year how Nigeria has successfully put everyone on AIDS on ARV.

But as I said, it is not at epidemical levels for it to be major news in Nigeria for my likes to pick up. If it was, tons of people would be dying and orphans created that I would have picked it up, but we don't have such.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2010
Sagamite:

Honestly, I say this with all the sincerety on Earth, all the things you said is really, let me emphasis it by repeating, REEEEEEEEEEAALLY is no excuse for a TRAINED medical practititioner to make such a moronic suggestion about such a serious issue.

A supposedly trained doctor to tell people that garlic and beetroot will help cure AIDS just to avoid "side-effect" of ARVs? Amsorry, a well-trained doctor WITH SUCH LEVEL of responsibility to deal with something killing millions would base his/her opinion on ffffcking SOLID research. She would rather wait for detailed investigation, consult with the best brains in the world before proffering a solution, instead of coming up with such cretinous suggestion.

And even if the suggestion was not hers, a well-trained doctor would not put her reputation on the line to promulgate such retarded suggestion. She would resign.

There is no excuse in anyway.

In regards to Nigeria, I have no stats to give you. You can google all you want. That is where my stats will also come from. We do not have so much of an issue like in Southern Africa. We are not having a vast majority of people falling ill and dying the way AIDS spread and which would be obvious. My Zambian friends know at least up to 10 friends and CLOSE relative (cousins etc) that have died in their youth (20s to 40s) from AIDS, I do not know of a SINGLE ONE in my circle, neither do any of my friends despite Nigeria's poor health system. Not to say AIDS does not exist in Nigeria, but we have the epidemical problem at all.

I can also recall reading sometime last year how Nigeria has successfully put everyone on AIDS on ARV.

But as I said, it is not at epidemical levels for it to be major news in Nigeria for my likes to pick up. If it was, tons of people would be dying and orphans created that I would have picked it up, but we don't have such.

AIYAYAAAA!!!! MANAGEMENT people management, Is there anybody else out there other than the species @SAGA who doesnt understand the word MANAGEMENT. MANAGEMENT is the operative word here.

2600 000 people infected with the disease in a country that's being managed by a gangster/mafia government, and a country that is free of influx control of the foreigners. I'll say no more about this lala land.

I care nothing about Zambia that shares nothing with no one, but will pay much respect to small countries like Swaziland and Lesotho who remained very true to themselves on the matter. Lesotho dug so deep on their crisis as small as they are and even managed to get personal attention of the british royal house. I have no doubt that with time the battle on destigmatization will rid them free of the disease, while others continue to remain superficial.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2010
SA Lady:

Still fun and I learned a lot from him actually. Made me question a lot about SA state of affairs. We have a mountain to get over but off to a good start. Its just that we are also big on Return on Investment and I just had to get that point over to @SAGA otherwise me m good   smiley smiley smiley

Looking at from 1994 till date, no doubt SA have made a good start and hopefully will continue.

But to continue, the power system need to be able to churn out a leader that is competent and has good intentions. Running a country is a highly complex and highly intellectually challenging especially when being done in a democracy, where you cannot just kill or lock up anyone that stands in your way or you don't like. You need people with immense brain power and visioning abilities.

This was why when Zuma was elected as SA leader, I was extremely frustrated and pissed and thought this is the beginning of the end for a country with so much potential. I do not believe a man with the thinking level of the "shower" incidence should be leading a country. I would have had a heart attack at his selection if not that it was clear he was the favourite well long before his election, so I was able to cope with the information. But Thank God, he has not been disasterous so far. Maybe the advisers are doing well.

Nations need people with immense brain power, solid track record and superior visioning abilities to rule. SA's political power producing system needs to be churning out the likes of Trevor Manuel as leader. There might be more like him, but he is the only one I know.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2010
SA Lady:

AIYAYAAAA!!!! MANAGEMENT people management, Is there anybody else out there other than the species @SAGA who doesnt understand the word MANAGEMENT. MANAGEMENT is the operative word here.

I don't get you. What kind of management?

Management of illiterate, impressionable people by wrongly informing them to the point they believe the "experts" have given us a solution only for them to die an insidious death?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by denony(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2010
an SA woman will rather suck ur account than enrich it
the reason is simply because they are intimacy. ready grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by xhosachoc(f): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2010
I do agree with you SAga that the 'shower' incidence did expose our great president to criticism and ridicule.However,he is not the first or last great man to experience a moment of lack of self discipline.Look at a man of penetrating intelligence like Clinton,remember the lewd lewinsky white house incidence shocked?So those weaknesses are not isolated to the great icon Zuma.

I also agree with you a president needs visioning ability amongst other things.Our Zuma has shown strategic vision and flexibility by being able to look at feasiblity of policies @ the same time being able to adapt them to suit changing times.That is evidenced by his ability to continue with pro business policies that led to economic growth during last years recession tongue
He is clever enough to have advisers to provide for whatever inadequacies he might have! tongue Zuma understand the needs ,dreams and anxieties of his people regardless of wether he has a degree or not!He has a lot o serious issues to confront but so far he is in control. grin grin
Its still early days ,but we like!ayoba
tongue Oh Guess who won the Best African President 2009 at the African Media Leadership Awards ?

No prizes for guessing here , ZUMA

So there you are!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2010
xhosachoc:

I do agree with you SAga that the 'shower' incidence did expose our great president to criticism and ridicule.However,he is not the first or last great man to experience a moment of lack of self discipline.Look at a man of penetrating intelligence like Clinton,remember the lewd lewinsky white house incidence shocked?So those weaknesses are not isolated to the great icon Zuma.

I also agree with you a president needs visioning ability amongst other things.Our Zuma has shown strategic vision and flexibility by being able to look at feasiblity of policies @ the same time being able to adapt them to suit changing times.That is evidenced by his ability to continue with pro business policies that led to economic growth during last years recession tongue
He is clever enough to have advisers to provide for whatever inadequacies he might have! tongue Zuma understand the needs ,dreams and anxieties of his people regardless of wether he has a degree or not!He has a lot o serious issues to confront but so far he is in control. grin grin
tongue Oh Guess who won the Best African President 2009 at the African Media Leadership Awards ?

So there you are!

@xchoch me I wasnt going to grace @SAGA's comment on this one with a response. I saw it and I just moved on as if I was doing a singing in the rain broadway dance wistling and tap dancing along. Most presidents across the world as well as their governors have fallen prey to this kind of scandals. The most recent being the sex tape with love-peddlers I cant remember who this mumu president was but hey it was something of an opera. As for me, I say let them engage in any sexual escaped as much as they wish, why the hell should I care if its not happening in my bedroom. Quite frankly I'd prefer not to hear about it as long as the job gets done we're all good. And boy oh boy Zuma has got it together. Better than those presidents with HARVARD/OXFORD DEGREES and all. I admire his advisers more, however the whole team IYA ROCKA SANA.

Just now we'll hear that the NIGERIAN president has never done such. I'll have to take their word for it. Who am I to say otherwise mncxeeewwwww

Eish these nymphomaniac presidents me they kill me. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2010
denony:

an SA woman will rather suck your account than enrich it
the reason is simply because they are intimacy. ready grin

Is it not better to have an intimacy ready women, than to have a block of steel next to you? Unless you are a furnace then I'll have to say good luck on those winter nights. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by xhosachoc(f): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2010
grin Yes we are intimate ready,spiritually,mentally,physically and socially.Not afraid to show our vulnerable ,feminine side ,we do not just meet the superficial need,we go deeper! tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2010
oyinda.:

SAlady and SAgamite. you guys need to get a room  tongue
this topic may have been created for your affair after all ( pun intended)  wink

You are a passion assassin you know!  tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by parki: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2010
wait r we talking about south african ladies or the gal with the id S.A Lady undecided undecided undecided

anyways as long as she aint nigerian life is much better, i prefer oda gals even congo or somalia sef
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2010
xhosachoc:

I do agree with you SAga that the 'shower' incidence did expose our great president to criticism and ridicule.However,he is not the first or last great man to experience a moment of lack of self discipline.Look at a man of penetrating intelligence like Clinton,remember the  lewd lewinsky white house incidence shocked?So those weaknesses are not isolated to the great icon Zuma.

SA Lady:

@xchoch me I wasnt going to grace @SAGA's comment on this one with a response. I saw it and I just moved on as if I was doing a singing in the rain broadway dance wistling and tap dancing along. Most presidents across the world as well as their governors have fallen prey to this kind of scandals. The most recent being the sex tape with love-peddlers I cant remember who this mumu president was but hey it was something of an opera. As for me, I say let them engage in any sexual escaped as much as they wish, why the hell should I care if its not happening in my bedroom. Quite frankly I'd prefer not to hear about it as long as the job gets done we're all good. And boy oh boy Zuma has got it together. Better than those presidents with HARVARD/OXFORD DEGREES and all. I admire his advisers more, however the whole team IYA ROCKA SANA.

Just now we'll hear that the NIGERIAN president has never done such. I'll have to take their word for it. Who am I to say otherwise mncxeeewwwww

Eish these nymphomaniac presidents me they kill me. grin grin grin

Nah, nah, nah, nah, sweetie.

Sugar, sugar, sugar, stay with me here. Sleeping with a woman he is not married to is not my criticism here.

Nah nah, nah!

My criticism is for a man to (this is gaddamit the FBI, CIA, KGB, M16, MOSSAD operative word here) KNOW a woman is H . . . . . I . . . . . . (yes the last one is) V positive and then sleep with her (another operative word here) WITHOUT condoms. [Says with his strongest concentrated Yoruba accent] Da tis riiiitaddded, that persin don crase finish, won ti she epe fun (they have cursed him).

That was bad enough, but for the same person that was the HEAD (Oga, Alaye, Honcho, HNIC, Don) of the committee to raise awareness, help control and inform on AIDS across the entire NATION (lest we forget, a man with such responsibilities SHOULD be remarkedly versed on AIDS) to now say he took a shower after the unprotected gnashing with a HIV+ person to help "cut the risk of contracting HIV", was one of the biggest jaw dropping moment of my life. That was one of the rare moments I was watching a news report on TV with such horror I was watching it peeping throw the cracks of my fingers as I cover my face in embarassment.

And then he is most likely sleeping with his wives (and maybe other women) after that!!! (AHHHH, Olorun maje ka ri ibi [God, don't let us see misfortune]).

You start to wonder if he can put his own life (and others) at risk due to such level of ignorance despite being in a position that provides him with an opportunity to know comprehensively about an issue, why would anyone want him promoted and to lead.

xhosachoc:

So there you are!

Thank God, he has been OK so far, and nothing as I was dreading.

I thought before that Shapiro was going to bust my ribs having a field day with Zuma.  grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2010
Sagamite:

Nah, nah, nah, nah, sweetie.

Sugar, sugar, sugar, stay with me here. Sleeping with a woman he is not married to is not my criticism here.

Nah nah, nah!

My criticism is for a man to KNOW (this is gaddamit the FBI, CIA, KGB, M16, MOSSAD operative word here) a woman is H . . . . . I . . . . . . (yes the last one is) V positive and then sleep with her WITHOUT (another operative word) condoms. [Says with his strongest concentrated Yoruba accent] Da tis riiiitaddded, that persin don crase finish, won ti she epe fun (they have cursed him).

That was bad enough, but for the same person that was the HEAD (Oga, Alaye, Honcho, HNIC, Don) of the committee to raise awareness, help control and inform on AIDS across the entire NATION (lest we forget, a man with such responsibilities SHOULD be remarkedly versed on AIDS) to now say he took a shower after the unprotected gnashing with a HIV+ person to help "cut the risk of contracting HIV", was one of the biggest jaw dropping moment of my life. That was one of the rare moments I was watching a news report on TV with such horror I was watching it peeping throw the cracks of my fingers as I cover my face in embarassment.

And then he is most likely sleeping with his wives (and maybe other women) after that!!! (AHHHH, Olorun maje ka ri ibi [God, don't let us see misfortune]).

You start to wonder if he can put his own life (and others) at risk due to such level of ignorance despite being in a position that provides him with and opportunity to know comprehensively about an issue, why would anyone want him promoted and to lead.

Thank God, he has been OK so far, and nothing as I was dreading.

I thought before that Shapiro was going to bust my ribs having a field day with Zuma.  grin

Dont worry. He is sorted now. He finally figured a solution to his problem "Marry all of them" At least now we know where to find him if he is not in the main house. There's no danger no more the girls are safe and everybody is happy  grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2010
SA Lady:

You are a passion assassin you know!  tongue

Yeah, I am actually a bit scared. tongue

Thank God, there is cyber space between us. If it was in real life I was having such debate with you and spewing such intellect and not letting you have your way just because you are female, you would have slapped me, tore of my clothes and screw my brains out as you get all hot and bothered being tutored by such confident, intelligent, real he-man (not the pansy metro-sexual wannabe men you have floating around the place nowadays). [Straight face]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2010
Sagamite:

Yeah, I am actually a bit scared. tongue

Thank God, there is cyber space between us. If it was in real life I was having such debate with you and spewing such intellect and not letting you have your way just because you are female, you would have slapped me, tore of my clothes and screw my brains out as you get all hot and bothered being tutored by such confident, intelligent, real he-man (not the pansy metro-sexual wannabe men you have floating around the place nowadays). [Straight face]

@SAGA me am out for the day. Dont come back on this thread again you TALK TOO MUCH ; tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by xhosachoc(f): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2010
Talk about blowing ones own horn shocked.Over the top metro sexual ,only a naija guy can pull that one off *rolling eyes* on behalf of all SAcans
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2010
@xchock bye grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by xhosachoc(f): 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2010
Bye sana.xx kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2010
xhosachoc:

Talk about blowing ones own horn shocked.Over the top metro sexual ,only a naija guy can pull that one off *rolling eyes* on behalf of all SAcans

No one was referring to you.

Shut it! cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by xhosachoc(f): 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2010
grin No you didnt!Did you tell me to shut it?Um helloooo cheesy cheesy This is a forum,anyone can post a response if they like.I did not hack into your private email so get over yourself matey cool The only person who can tell me to shut it on this forum is Olowaseun and i will gladly oblige cos he owns doh and you dont.As for you mr i can tell people on NL what to do ,take yourself and your wounded ego somewhere else. tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2010
xhosachoc:

grin No you didnt!Did you tell me to shut it?Um helloooo cheesy cheesy This is a forum,anyone can post a response if they like.I did not hack into your private email so get over yourself matey cool The only person who can tell me to shut it on this forum is Olowaseun and i will gladly oblige cos he owns doh and you dont.As for you mr i can tell people on NL what to do ,take yourself and your wounded ego somewhere else. tongue

tongue  grin

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by xhosachoc(f): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2010
lipsrsealed dont even get me started on gender roles.This could last for years! tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2010
Hmmmmmmmm, I see you lot had a party in my absence  wink

Anyway, I am ashamed to be put in the same bracket as ZUMA (shower comments, sleeping with a woman he knew was infected without using protection and MORE and DR Beetroot who happened to be an alcoholic, the woman said the most absurd things about AIDS/HIV and our then President, Mbeki supported her, a low point in SA politics and how the world saw some of these idiotz in charge of the country!  SHAMEFUL! You would swear she was a RUNNER before she became Health Minister!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MOBO444(f): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2010
South Africa got it all, beauty, brains, homely, sexy, fun, drive, understanding and lots more.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 12, 2010
Tosinville:

Jennykadry,

oh sorry, mami, i have being busy thats why it took me sometimes now to reply back.

Well as for my own daughter, i wouldn't wants to hear that kind of stuffs not to talk of seeing my own daughter having a ridiculous affair with a married man just because he's helping her financially, whaaaat? whats wrong with the single young men out there? Dat pikin wan die be dat.

As a woman to woman, you're the one that can advice xhosachoc better to back-off from that kind of relationship cos some of these nigerian rich men are dangerous, these desperate men whom only use juju money to deceive young ladies 4 rltnship to use their womb as collateral in exchange of their ritual money and at the end of the day d lady will go for fertility test whenever she's ready to marry and she'll be ok with d medical check up but spiritually, she has taken away wit SPIRITUAL CONJI lol, empty barrel who can no longer conceive 4 d rest of life or die after few years.  

Good , then stop putting the idea into her head that the guy might love her or isn't using her, for all I care he might have taken souble portion of what he's spent on her.

She said the dude won't be chasing after her if he was content at home, and I am saying to her that if the dude was content/satisfied with her then he should have left his wife for her as well, since she brings him "peace"

Stop contradicting yourself
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 8:42am On Oct 12, 2010
WOW, MOBO, are you ok? That is the nicest thing you have ever "said" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2010
SA Goddess:

Hmmmmmmmm, I see you lot had a party in my absence wink

Anyway, I am ashamed to be put in the same bracket as ZUMA (shower comments, sleeping with a woman he knew was infected without using protection and MORE and DR Beetroot who happened to be an alcoholic, the woman said the most absurd things about AIDS/HIV and our then President, Mbeki supported her, a low point in SA politics and how the world saw some of these idiotz in charge of the country! SHAMEFUL! You would swear she was a RUNNER before she became Health Minister!

Goddess shaaarraaap! sure you missed out girl it ended with xchoc getting a good spanking LOL!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by xhosachoc(f): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2010
cool coolJennyk jennyk ,Highlight of your day,talking about my name.I bet typing it is like sex for you key board and fingers  grin.Is it your own sublimated fixation with south african women manifesting itself in this manner?  wink*smug look on face*
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2010
SA Lady:

Goddess shaaarraaap! sure you missed out girl it ended with xchoc getting a good spanking LOL!

I choose to stand for truth and to be objective at all times. . .if/where I can, you know what i said is the truth Lady. . . . .it is like saying you will support Julius with his rants even when you know he is wrong just because he is ANC and ANC liberated the people. . . . . .

Anyhow, are you good?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2010
SA Goddess:

I choose to stand for truth and to be objective at all times. . .if/where I can, you know what i said is the truth Lady. . . . .it is like saying you will support Julius with his rants even when you know he is wrong just because he is ANC and ANC liberated the people. . . . . .

Anyhow, are you good?

Yeah! m good MAM!

Well what can we say about the ANC. The youth league has always been a bunch if brats a monster created by the movement itself. Believe it or not these guys were created to make noise and nothing else. When have you heared of Malema's predecesors involved in any youth development issues even juju himself, never. When the ANC split you guys still showered them with votes. So whatever happens now we cant cry foul, me I think its an opera I just laugh, they probably learned from Bush. I honestly got over taking the politics of this country serious.

You are right though.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2010
xhosachoc:

cool coolJennyk jennyk ,Highlight of your day,talking about my name.I bet typing it is like sex for you key board and fingers  grin.Is it your own sublimated fixation with south african women manifesting itself in this manner?  wink*smug look on face*

You know what? you add the "S" to this word "LUT" yes you are a SL[b]U[/b]T, We have disagreed on this forum but for you to take your vagina penetrated self to some thread insulting me will definitely earn you a "miss dundy united "

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (49)

For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.