Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,851 members, 7,844,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (157864 Views)

How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by xhosachoc(f): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2010
;Djennyk lol now u confess!thats where all yo frustrations are stemming frm!womanly penetration,a subject u have abundant experience in,being the designated spinster!only u can stoop to such abysmal depths.its all yo sublimated fixation with south african women.Go on spew some more vileness,u are well classy ,im inspired.not
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 12, 2010
xhosachoc:

;Djennyk lol now u confess!thats where all yo frustrations are stemming frm!womanly penetration,a subject u have abundant experience in,being the designated spinster!only u can stoop to such abysmal depths.its all yo sublimated fixation with south african women.Go on spew some more vileness,u are well classy ,im inspired.not

Oh sharappp you demented cheap frog. I can see you are trying so hard to rope your fellow Sacan WOMEN into all of these.

First off SAGoddess is one of the forumites I respect alot, infact I could go ahead and insult anybody that tries shit with her , actually I did it to mutter grin grin grin grin damnn where is that woman now SA goddess?

Who cares if you are from pakistan, iraq or afghanistan? my reply to this thread was on you dating a married man, I cannot be bothered with anything else.

The truth is bitter if you cannot handle it, go take a dive

cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2010
Na wa oo, where are the mod's again, Sleeping on duty!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by xhosachoc(f): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2010
obviously you want me to be with you instead of the gentleman in question!so you can perform your so called womanly penetration!you are sick and twisted!lol.im not perfect but im not perverted enough to find comfort and bliss in being nasty and tacky!you have serious anger issues maybe its because of this pointless existence u have,which you call life.get a grip you are losing it ma!you are so funny
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2010
Oh shut up madam, you are boring me already. Do I look like a lesbian or bisexual to you? oh you mean you are a bisexual? shocked shocked little wonder your over bloated ni[i]p[/i]ples have been rubbing itself on my name? grin grin grin

Shuush I asked you a queston which you obviously cant answer, if your so caled lover loves you like crazy why hasnt he left his "doctor" wife for you? grin grin cheesy you are a mere booty call and like I said enjoy while it lasts

You daughter of a person
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2010
jennykadry:

shocked shocked little wonder your over bloated ni[i]p[/i]ples have been rubbing itself on my name? grin grin grin

Ahh!!! Calm down o! angry

I am trying to focus here.

Don't get me excited.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2010
SA Lady:

Yeah! m good MAM!

Well what can we say about the ANC. The youth league has always been a bunch if brats a monster created by the movement itself. Believe it or not these guys were created to make noise and nothing else. When have you heared of Malema's predecesors involved in any youth development issues even juju himself, never. When the ANC split you guys still showered them with votes. So whatever happens now we cant cry foul, me I think its an opera I just laugh, they probably learned from Bush. I honestly got over taking the politics of this country serious.

You are right though.

I think from my views girl, you will know I do not support nonsense so NO, I did not vote for ANC and won't for as long as they have money-hungry morons who are only interested in enriching themselves and forget about the people that voted them in to begin with.  A lot of people voted for Zuma to spite whites and now they are crying, like you, I sit on the sidelines and shake my head!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2010
SA Goddess:

I think from my views girl, you will know I do not support nonsense so NO, I did not vote for ANC and won't for as long as they have money-hungry morons who are only interested in enriching themselves and forget about the people that voted them in to begin with.  A lot of people voted for Zuma to spite whites and now they are crying, like you, I sit on the sidelines and shake my head!

If you guys ever vote Malema into power, I swear, I will come and suicide bomb all of you. angry grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2010
Sagamite:

If you guys ever vote Malema into power, I swear, I will come and suicide bomb all of you. angry grin

The people of SA got emotional and voted Zuma into power so anything is possible Saga, forget policy, people vote on emotion here, still to spite the whites I guess. . . . .Zuma only has standard 3 education with 21 children, many girlfriends/fiancees, his views on HIV are a reason for concern, the shower and the people still voted for him. . . . . . . . . . . . .Malema could be a president in 15 years time. Already he is talking about nationalisation of SA mines and the ANC had that on their agenda at their central meeting after shouting at the top of their lungs that ANC Youth League does not influence ANC/Government policy. . . . . . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2010
SA Goddess:

Malema could be a president in 15 years time. Already he is talking about nationalisation of SA mines and the ANC had that on their agenda at their central meeting after shouting at the top of their lungs that ANC Youth League does not influence ANC/Government policy. . . . . . .

I am sitting down here shaking out of horror.

I have always said, never allow cretins smell power.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2010
Sagamite:

I am sitting down here shaking out of horror.

I have always said, never allow cretins smell power.

My greatest fear is that we are heading in that direction. . . . . . . .when ANC took over, someone said SA would take the same direction Zim did, we are displaying signs of leaning in that direction, very scary and all because people use emotion to decide on something that affects their lives not realising once their candidates get to the top, they only think of self and their families. . . . . the Zuma clan owns SA and half of CHina now (exaggeration but you get the point)

I might just need a Naija passport and move country grin grin is there a willing "paper husband" in the house? cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2010
jennykadry:

Oh sharappp you demented cheap frog. I can see you are trying so hard to rope your fellow Sacan WOMEN into all of these.

First off SAGoddess is one of the forumites I respect alot, infact I could go ahead and insult anybody that tries poo with her , actually I did it to mutter grin grin grin grin damnn where is that woman now SA goddess?

Who cares if you are from pakistan, iraq or afghanistan? my reply to this thread was on you dating a married man, I cannot be bothered with anything else.

The truth is bitter if you cannot handle it, go take a dive

cool

Thanks girl, I am here now, had to attend a boring meeting *yawn* but I am back, how is it going with you and the fam?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrCork21: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2010
But South AFrica womens cannot speak english, can they?

Anyways, thats why i date them (no oofeinse)
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2010
SA Goddess:

Unfortunately for you and I It will be in a million years until we can see any government worldwide that is free of this disease.
SA Goddess:

The people of SA got emotional and voted Zuma into power so anything is possible Saga, forget policy, people vote on emotion here, still to spite the whites I guess. . . . .Zuma only has standard 3 education with 21 children, many girlfriends/fiancees, his views on HIV are a reason for concern, the shower and the people still voted for him. . . . . . . . . . . . .Malema could be a president in 15 years time. Already he is talking about nationalisation of SA mines and the ANC had that on their agenda at their central meeting after shouting at the top of their lungs that ANC Youth League does not influence ANC/Government policy. . . . . . .

On Zuma funny I have no qualms at all. Only it would be great if the ANC would remove him from position so that he doesnt run the second term, and this is only becouse I have no doubt he will take on another wife and Malema will find every reason to speak more just to spite him. To be honest an emotional vote is something I can forgive especially when you've had a government that pretended you do not exist for decades. We still see this pretense carrying on in Australia their government still pretends the Aborigins don't exist.

Lord help us all Malema doesnt occupy presidential position, however I have no doubt that this will create a second rift in the ANC government and the youth league itself, but for now I think I am okay.

Helen Zille while she may have been a potential she missed out on great opportunities to convince people otherwise. I mean there are so many opportunities to bring change in Cape Town to win ANC voters her way, but guess what she is more concerned about her next botox.

So lets allow this opera to play itself out.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2010
So I worry about what I can control and act like the rest don't even exist, this reduces my chances of ever getting a stroke because I swear I want to strangle someone sometimes, it's ridiculous!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2010
SA Lady:

Unfortunately for you and I It will be in a million years until we can see any government worldwide that is free of this disease.

A lot of countries have check systems and scrutinising parties/structures to check this.

Only mainly in third world is where you see lack of transparency to block that.

A lot of human beings are selfish and weaked, especially when they lack strong thinking and reasoning faculties upstairs, hence they think that is the only way they can compete and win.

SA Goddess:

My greatest fear is that we are heading in that direction. . . . . . . .when ANC took over, someone said SA would take the same direction Zim did, we are displaying signs of leaning in that direction, very scary and all because people use emotion to decide on something that affects their lives not realising once their candidates get to the top, they only think of self and their families. . . . . the Zuma clan owns SA and half of CHina now (exaggeration but you get the point)

I might just need a Naija passport and move country  grin  grin  is there a willing "paper husband" in the house?  cheesy

As long as you can learn how to take Okada to the church, I am down.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2010
Sagamite:

A lot of countries have check systems and scrutinising parties/structures to check this.

A lot of human beings are selfish and weaked, especially when they lack strong thinking and reasoning faculties upstairs, hence they think that is the only way they can compete and win.

SA is now in the process of absolute secrecy. . . . . .they are working on impletemting the secrecy bill (whatever it is called) so evidently they are trying to keep their shyt under wraps, madness I tell you!

Me I go do anyting to get my "Green passport", I will even eat Okra soup, hahahahahhahaah, I don't like it but for papers, hell I will eat it  grin  grin  grin and also learn to perfect my Egusi  cool  cool  Taking Okada to the church will be my highest priority Saga!  cool  cool  cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2010
Sagamite:

Its hard to believe, especially after the Bush administration was exposed silly
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2010
@ Lady, what happened with Bush, which incident in particular are we talking about?  I know they got exposed silly with all the lies they invented about Irag/Saddam Hussain/Weapons. . . . . . . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2010
SA Goddess:

SA is now in the process of absolute secrecy. . . . . .they are working on impletemting the secrecy bill (whatever it is called) so evidently they are trying to keep their shyt under wraps, madness I tell you!

Are you serious?  shocked

SA Goddess:

Me I go do anyting to get my "Green passport", I will even eat Okra soup, hahahahahhahaah, I don't like it but for papers, hell I will eat it  grin  grin  grin and also learn to perfect my Egusi  cool  cool  Taking Okada to the church will be my highest priority Saga!  cool  cool  cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin

SA Lady:

Its hard to believe, especially after the Bush administration was exposed silly

Bush can not just set up environment where his family is getting rich out of government influence.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by xhosachoc(f): 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2010
cool@Jennyk,Is there a more serious insidious tone than your fake concern for the woman in question?Lose the holier than thou attitude. ;DAll this sexualised talk you are yarning is due to your thwarted desires to find a woman to perform your unnatural woman penetration that i got to learn about from you today! embarassedYour shock tactics and lack of restraint  are an obvious response to this sad existence you call life! :PBut then for some one of not so overwhelming intellect like you ,it would be to ambitious  to expect you to notice that you present as ignorant and angry at the world.Thank God you will never have children or grandchildren grin ;Dbecause it would take centuries for your kind of vile traits to change,even by mutation cheesy :DI feel happy though that i am giving you the platform to vent out all that excess anger at the world ,im sure you d be slashing your wrists by dinner time if i didnt give you the free therapy! :PInevitable outcome ma!Bullshit perceived and bullshit dispensed! embarassed coolThe manolos have been drawn*DONOT DISTURB CATFIGHT IN PROGRESS*points middle finger at jennyk lol shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2010
I
SA Goddess:

@ Lady, what happened with Bush, which incident in particular are we talking about?  I know they got exposed silly with all the lies they invented about Irag/Saddam Hussain/Weapons. . . . . . . .

I think its called the farenheit report or something like that. Its the work of investigative journalism. There's a documentary on it that enjoyed a lot of media attention along the investigations of the 9/11 attack.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2010
Sagamite:

Are you serious? shocked I think they call it the Media Bill but basically they are trying to cover up their nonsense, the thought alone is enough to make my blood boil but I did say I am trying to have a nice long life. . . . cheesy Please bring the Okada down south, it seems I will need it sooner than I thought! grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bush can not just set up environment where his family is getting rich out of government influence.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2010
SA Lady:

I
I think its called the farenheit report or something like that. Its the work of investigative journalism. There's a documentary on it that enjoyed a lot of media attention along the investigations of the 9/11 attack.

I see, I recall watching a documentary about 9/11 but what stuck out for me was how Osama's brother was flown out of the country on the day of the bombings, by the US government. . . . . . . . shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2010
SA Goddess:

I see, I recall watching a documentary about 9/11 but what stuck out for me was how Osama's brother was flown out of the country on the day of the bombings, by the US government. . . . . . . . shocked shocked

Exactly the one. I honestly didnt think that the poor journalist was going to live after all that. Funny how the whole thing was swept well under the carpet. Bush was voted out of office and the whole saga was never to be spoken about and America become thee most spotless squeaky clean country ever again. You must find the farenheit documentary. There's more detail.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2010
SA Lady:

Exactly the one. I honestly didnt think that the poor journalist was going to live after all that. Funny how the whole thing was swept well under the carpet. Bush was voted out of office and the whole saga was never to be spoken about and America become thee most spotless squeaky clean country ever again. You must find the farenheit documentary. There's more detail.

Most certainly, I will get my hands on it soon. . . . . .I will try to smoke less and listen more this time around grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by malaika(f): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2010
cheesy this is weird cheesy the xhosa gal and jennykadry are having a serious catfight while on the other hand SA Lady and Goddess are serenely discussing the (de)merits of an ANC government! LOL

I am one of those that sat back and watched in horror as Zuma mshini-wam'ed his way into the presidency, with the uncouth potbellied swollen-faced Malema declaring that he was prepared to 'kill for Zuma'. I wonder what the 'masses' think when they see Malema swoosh by in his Range Rover while boasting an H in Woodwork in his high school certificate, they must think that being in government with minimal education is the way to wealth.

As for Zuma, while his fellow inmates were studying in prison, what was he doing during his 10 years languishing on Robben Island?

No matter who says what, there's a lot to be said for education. Some even commented that they didn't have the priviledge of studying for a Masters in Economics at Essex (a jibe at Mbeki) but look at the calibre of people Mbeki is still able to summon (after his so-called disgraceful exit from government) to discuss his renewed African Renaissance project.

All of which of course doesn't answer the question of whether Nigerian men prefer SA women over Nigerian women, but this thread was messed up long before I also added my bit of confusion to the mix anyway grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by xhosachoc(f): 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2010
im guilty of messing up the thread,twas all in the name of friendly banter ,no offence fellow forumites*wink wink* i love you jennyk can i marry your son?*no eye contact at this point*
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2010
Malaika, Lady and I have got bigger issues, I made a mental note to never enter a fight that has nothing to do with me, as has been demonstrated earlier in the thread! cheesy cheesy

Something led to the discussion about ANC, Malema and Zuma hence the little deviation wink *Dear mod, please do not move this thread to politics, I beg nah*

Anyway, as I was saying, Naija men are. . . . . . . . . .while SA women are. . . . . . . grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2010
malaika:

cheesy this is weird cheesy the xhosa gal and jennykadry are having a serious catfight while on the other hand SA Lady and Goddess are serenely discussing the (de)merits of an ANC government! LOL

I am one of those that sat back and watched in horror as Zuma mshini-wam'ed his way into the presidency, with the uncouth potbellied swollen-faced Malema declaring that he was prepared to 'kill for Zuma'. I wonder what the 'masses' think when they see Malema swoosh by in his Range Rover while boasting an H in Woodwork in his high school certificate, they must think that being in government with minimal education is the way to wealth.

As for Zuma, while his fellow inmates were studying in prison, what was he doing during his 10 years languishing on Robben Island?

No matter who says what, there's a lot to be said for education. Some even commented that they didn't have the priviledge of studying for a Masters in Economics at Essex (a jibe at Mbeki) but look at the calibre of people Mbeki is still able to summon (after his so-called disgraceful exit from government) to discuss his renewed African Renaissance project.

All of which of course doesn't answer the question of whether Nigerian men prefer SA women over Nigerian women, but this thread was messed up long before I also added my bit of confusion to the mix anyway grin

grin grin grin Killer, I cant stop laughing.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2010
grin grin grin

I would say he sang, danced and clowned his way into the top office! The man is all over the place because he has got people thinking for him, he just has to read speeches as though they came from his heart which he still fails to do, SMH at his illeterate cone-head!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2010
SA Goddess:

Malaika, Lady and I have got bigger issues, I made a mental note to never enter a fight that has nothing to do with me, as has been demonstrated earlier in the thread! cheesy cheesy

Something led to the discussion about ANC, Malema and Zuma hence the little deviation wink *Dear mod, please do not move this thread to politics, I beg nah*

Anyway, as I was saying, Naija men are. . . . . . . . . .while SA women are. . . . . . . grin grin grin

I also hope it doesnt get moved to the politics section. It was written with LOVE  grin grin

On NIGERIAN men I LOVE SEAL my 9ja boy Its been a teenage crush that's to last me a lifetime  grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (49)

For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.