Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (157553 Views)

How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2010
roymary:

I honestly have no reasons to answer you but i will. I dunno you but i'm sure i am more adventurous than you are. I have been to nearly all the continents of the world plus the caves too,

SA is not a typical African land to me. You got luck with the White folks around you or that poor Zimbabwe would have been better off.

You have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to Giant or Giants of a Continent. Black man to Black man contest, Nigerians are way too advance and educated for an SA .

On the brighter side, we are all Africans and we really don't have reasons to be hating on one another. Africa needs help and togetherness.

Don't think i want to start a debate with you, because i won't even give you a response any longer.

we are not looking into its people but the country as a whole  0ne on 0ne as countries  not comparing its people in general

pliz dont confuse being the populous country and being an economic gaint
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2010
roymary:

I honestly have no reasons to answer you but i will.  I dunno you but i'm sure i am more adventurous than you are. I have been to nearly all the continents of the world plus the caves too,

SA is not a typical African land to me. You got luck with the White folks around you or that poor Zimbabwe would have been better off.

You have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to Giant or Giants of a Continent. Black man to Black man contest, Nigerians are way too advance and educated for an SA .

On the brighter side, we are all Africans and we really don't have reasons to be hating on one another. Africa needs help and togetherness.

Don't think i want to start a debate with you, because i won't even give you a response any longer.

So basically what you have just said is that:

[b]1) [/b]Blacks can not compete with whites

roymary:

You got luck with the White folks around you

roymary:

Black man to Black man contest.

An excuse to be under-developed is being black?

[b]2) [/b]Nigerians are giant of Africa because they have a high educational mass

roymary:

You have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to Giant or Giants of a Continent. Black man to Black man contest, Nigerians are way too advance and educated for an SA.

That is the criteria for Gianthood?

[b]3) [/b]Nigerians are better than Black South Africans because their record of being educated was because they are better?

roymary:

Nigerians are way too advance and educated for an SA.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2010
we are talking about is economy nothing more
Richest African Countries

32. South Africa ,  $277.2 billion (down 2%)

42. Nigeria ,  $214.4 billion (up 28.1%)

50. Egypt ,  $162.2 billion (up 24.4%)

51. Algeria ,  $159.7 billion (up 18%)

58. Libya ,  $100.1 billion (up 43.2%)

62. Morocco ,  $86.4 billion (up 15%)

63. Angola ,  $83.4 billion (up 40.7%)

67. Sudan ,  $57.9 billion (up 24.5%)

83. Kenya ,  $30.2 billion (up 11.9%)

89. Ethiopia ,  $25.7 billion (up 32%)

even on education SA are aint above zimbabwe

the story here is economy

look at the link below

zimbabwe has 85% 
Adult literacy rate

http://huebler..com/2008/05/literacy.html

Country
Male Female Total
Benin 45.1 21.8 32.6
Burkina Faso 24.3 11.9 17.6
Cameroon 70.6 54.8 62.5
Lesotho 68.8 90.1 79.4
Niger 20.9 7.5 13.2
Nigeria 68.4 42.8 54.9
Ugand 68.6 48.9 58.4
Zimbabwe 87.9 81.5 84.5

but it doesnt mean zimbabwe has GDP higher than nigeria
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2010
^^^ I take it, you wrongly quoted me?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2010
this will make you guys boil

http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/COUNTRIES/AFRICAEXT/0,,contentMDK:20563739~menuPK:1613741~pagePK:146736~piPK:146830~theSitePK:258644,00.html

check point number 21

then this

http://huebler..com/2008/05/literacy.html

but we dont confuse ourself with that stastics yes nigeria is populous but you aint a gaint when it comes to economy comparing you and SA
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2010
Sagamite:

^^^ I take it, you wrongly quoted me?

YES I DID THE SITE WAS POORLY DONE YOU NEED TO DIG TO QUOTE SOMEONE WHEREAS OTHER SITE THERE IS A QUOTE LINK BELOW EVERY POST AND ALSO IT SEEMS LIKE YOU CANT PM private message SOMEONE you have to go through email
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 7:32am On Oct 21, 2010
roymary:

I honestly have no reasons to answer you but i will. I dunno you but i'm sure i am more adventurous than you are. I have been to nearly all the continents of the world plus the caves too,

Is adventure measured by the number of continents one has travelled to? *shock* I had no idea, your kind of adventure may not be mine so that argument is baseless, moving along. . . . . . .

I have said this before, the facts speak for themselves, you are just being emotional about this issue without looking at the bigger picture and all factors involved, white man or not, SA is doing great and that can't be disputed. FYI, there are white people in Zim too and they have been there for a long time. . . . . . . .I am scratching my head wondering what an African land looks like if SA does not qualify, what criteria is used to measure the blackness of a county? You are talking like an uninformed person who just shoots from the hip. . . . . .

Since you won't be responding to me, let me say it one more time "We are the African GIANTS" You may not like to hear that but it is the truth!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by malaika(f): 8:17am On Oct 21, 2010
roymary:

Firstly it is immature to claim to be "more adventurous" than people you've never met before. Besides having been to "nearly all" the continents says nothing, you could've been to only 6 countries each on a different continent ("nearly all" continents = 6 or less) and come here and claim to be adventurous, think quality not quantity.

roymary:

SA is not a typical African land to me. You got luck with the White folks around you

You have severely low self-esteem, so having white folks around you means "luck". Wow! I wish you many white folks grin

roymary:
It is true and well-documented that SAns of a certain generation do lag behind their African counterparts in terms of formal tertiary education - mostly due to historical reasons. That does not in any way indicate intellectual superiority on the part of Nigerians. I don’t know if such a study would be acceptable but somebody should one day pit University of Cape Town graduates against University of Ibadan graduates (that is your best university right?) on a head-to-head or as you call it “Black to Black” I can bet you the myth of SA’s being of inferior intellectual capacity will surely be debunked. I’m not claiming that SA students would trounce their Nigerian counterparts or vice versa but the study would go a long way in debunking the myth that we are stupid or slow compared to Nigerians as you implied.
But if you insist that that’s what makes you ‘giants’ then you can go with that – but how has it benefitted Nigeria? It is rather benefitting other countries including SA. It is well and good to claim greatness based on the numbers of learned Nigerians but how great are a people that jump ship when the going gets tough to enrich already rich countries at the detriment of their own country that needs their brilliant minds more?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2010
Well said Malaika!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2010
malaika:

against University of Ibadan graduates (that is your best university right?)

Hmm, you want to start a different war. grin grin grin

Don't let tkb417 and Jarus see this o.

They will ask you how dare you say University of Ibadan (UI) is better than Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU). grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2010
Sagamite:

Hmm, you want to start a different war. grin grin grin

Don't let tkb417 and Jarus see this o.

They will ask you how dare you say University of Ibadan (UI) is better than Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU). grin grin grin

We have a different war on this thread weekly, refreshing indeed! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by shokpeti: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2010
roymary:

Yes you are right, One Nigerian woman and his husband featured on SA Tourism advert and this Nigerian woman boldly said " South Africa is the true giant of Africa"  Seun and Bimbo Somolu" ,

Nigerians could be very annoying, sometimes i don't blame other nationals that says we are scumbags!!!

But truth be told, SA is the true Giant of Africa (for now,till people like Zuma and the others like him destroy the place)
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2010
shokpeti:

But truth be told, SA is the true Giant of Africa (for now,till people like Zuma and the others like him destroy the place)

Very correct! They are heading in that direction because they all want to line their own pockets and forget about the poor who voted for them!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2010
malaika:

Firstly it is immature to claim to be "more adventurous" than people you've never met before. Besides having been to "nearly all" the continents says nothing, you could've been to only 6 countries each on a different continent ("nearly all" continents = 6 or less) and come here and claim to be adventurous, think quality not quantity.

You have severely low self-esteem, so having white folks around you means "luck". Wow! I wish you many white folks grin
It is true and well-documented that SAns of a certain generation do lag behind their African counterparts in terms of formal tertiary education - mostly due to historical reasons. That does not in any way indicate intellectual superiority on the part of Nigerians. I don’t know if such a study would be acceptable but somebody should one day pit University of Cape Town graduates against University of Ibadan graduates (that is your best university right?) on a head-to-head or as you call it “Black to Black” I can bet you the myth of SA’s being of inferior intellectual capacity will surely be debunked. I’m not claiming that SA students would trounce their Nigerian counterparts or vice versa but the study would go a long way in debunking the myth that we are silly or slow compared to Nigerians as you implied.
But if you insist that that’s what makes you ‘giants’ then you can go with that – but how has it benefitted Nigeria? It is rather benefitting other countries including SA. It is well and good to claim greatness based on the numbers of learned Nigerians but how great are a people that jump ship when the going gets tough to enrich already rich countries at the detriment of their own country that needs their brilliant minds more?

It is okay to support your own. I have no reasons to argue with you but the SA that i know is favored with the existence of the white folks. Deny that all you can.

I do not necessarily have to meet you in person to know you to a tangible extent. I'm not bragging but i am adventurous. The dude asked if I've been living in a cave; so it was cool enough to let him know i have gone far and wide and i know the flaws of Nigeria and SA.

South Africa contains the largest European, Asian, and racially mixed communities in Africa. , Honestly, SA is not a typical African land.

About a quarter of the population is unemployed [/b]and lives on less than [b]US $1.25 a day.

South Africa is the most populous country in the world to have legalized same-sex marriage throughout its entire territory, A typical indication of control by the western world,

Nigeria has the strongest economy in Africa. The only set back that Nigeria has is the fact that it is yet to have strong economic and government policies in place to stabilize the economy.

Low self esteem? You gotta be kidding me, I'm too fly for that, Its an individual thing to know your worth,

Thank God for Mandela, you would have been singing a different song!

Honestly, you guys in SA are slow-Thank God for the white folks around you- The whole place would have been ghettos and slums.

For a true 100% African Land, Nigeria is the greatest. Blame the rest on bad governance and it will stop someday.

Ciao
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2010
roymary:

It is okay to support your own. I have no reasons to argue with you but the SA that i know is favored with the existence of the white folks. Deny that all you can.

I do not necessarily have to meet you in person to know you to a tangible extent. I'm not bragging but i am adventurous. The dude asked if I've been living in a cave; so it was cool enough to let him know i have gone far and wide and i know the flaws of Nigeria and SA.

South Africa contains the largest European, Asian, and racially mixed communities in Africa. , Honestly, SA is not a typical African land.

About a quarter of the population is unemployed [/b]and lives on less than [b]US $1.25 a day.

South Africa is the most populous country in the world to have legalized same-sex marriage throughout its entire territory, A typical indication of control by the western world,

Nigeria has the strongest economy in Africa. The only set back that Nigeria has is the fact that it is yet to have strong economic and government policies in place to stabilize the economy.

Low self esteem? You gotta be kidding me, I'm too fly for that, Its an individual thing to know your worth,

Honestly, you guys in SA are slow-Thank God for the white folks around you- The whole place would have been ghettos and slums.

For a true 100% African Land, Nigeria is the greatest. Blame the rest on bad governance and it will stop someday.

Ciao

What drug do you use?

Miaow Miaow?

Chrystal Meth?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2010
Sagamite:

What drug do you use?

Miaow Miaow?

Chrystal Meth?
roymary:

Ciao

poor you SA number 1 economy in africa simple it is an african country simple

stop your race card game

you had whites before why did you keep them for your own good
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2010
roymary:

Ciao

Argument going nowhere slowly.  . . . . . .what does legalising gay marriages have to do with a land being truely African other than the fact that we don't discriminate?  Whether you agree with gay marriages or not is another issue but people have equal rights here!  If you were gay or had been oppressed in any way or form, then you would understand SA better but you are talking text book stuff here. . .  . .

Mandela went to prison like all the other political prisoners, he is not a god.  SA has done just fine without him being in power.   You seem to "argue" without supporting your arguments and therefore your argument does not make much sense, one sort of has to fill in the blanks. . . . . . .

You are really trying to sound like you worship the white man, thinking we are nothing without him.  If your people could make something of your country without the white man, what makes you think we would be lost without your white master?  Maybe you bright spark should move down south and get us on your level since we are "slow", or we pray your master stays here forever so we can stay blessed!  Evidently you think white is better and black is inferior, what a shame!

BTW, having travelled over 6 continents, I would expect you to know a Goddess is a she, not a he, you refer to me as a he when you talk about what I said in an earlier post!!! So much for exposure and adventure cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by xhosachoc(f): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2010
roymary:

Your high opinion of white people is plain old creepy!Long gone are the days when white people were considered superior!Just a reminder,Incase you have been living a cave grin Isnt it refreshing how SA effortlessly attracts a mixture of all nationalities like bees to a honeypot .In its own way SA is an embodiment of of a multicultural nation even with the isolated cases of xenophobia!Unbeknown to you ,this has more to do with opportunities and the strategical location of SA, and may i dare say , nothing to do with the people who have prominent noses and alabaster complexions cool For a man who has been globe trotting,its hard to understand why you think presence of whites makes the world go round.Its hard to not conclude that you are a person who is not sure of what we blacks can achieve through our own sheer hard work and intellect with out the influence of Boers.It is because of people like you we have to have the whole of october dedicated to black history ,to try and educate people that we blacks can achieve whatever we set our minds on.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 14(m): 12:14am On Oct 23, 2010
BACK TO THE TOPIC, This is the reason why Nigerian men are crazy about South African women------------->

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 14(m): 12:21am On Oct 23, 2010
Only in the South. You cannot find something like this any where in the world. 80% of all South African women look like this---------------------------->

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 14(m): 12:22am On Oct 23, 2010
And this _---------------------------->

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 12:34am On Oct 23, 2010
I am ffing speechless. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Kunbee: 12:42am On Oct 23, 2010
No be you undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 12:48am On Oct 23, 2010
^^^makes the two of us. I mean absolutely flabbergasted.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 12:56am On Oct 23, 2010
Kunbee:

No be you undecided

I have seen yours, it is similar to these.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Kunbee: 1:07am On Oct 23, 2010
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by chic2pimp(m): 1:25am On Oct 23, 2010
Goodness Gracious!!! Are those real Bo, otys or Butt Pad enhanced Boo, tys? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 1:33am On Oct 23, 2010
^^^^ I am fffing speechless, blad! grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Kunbee: 1:40am On Oct 23, 2010
or na there yansh be this grin

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by tpia5: 2:15am On Oct 23, 2010
looks like this

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by tpia5: 2:20am On Oct 23, 2010
pygophilia is sexual arousal or excitement caused by seeing, playing with or touching the woman's buttocks;

people who have strong attraction to buttocks are called pygophilists.

pygoscopia means observing someone's rear

wiki

seriously, though, what's the biological function of big buttocks?

something to do with fertility or reproduction?

what % of men have the same?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Cyana(f): 5:47am On Oct 23, 2010
hmmm, I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO THINK I AM MORE THAN MY IKEBE,

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (49)

Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.