Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (157754 Views)

How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2010
SA Goddess:

PS: Even someone with just one brain cell would know a Goddess is a woman, never heard of a man being called "Goddess", perhaps over there were you are, there is no distinction! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Miss Popularity!!! , with the gazillion brain cells you've got, have you heard a man called "MARY" Once again, you prove you are slow too; When did i even refer to Goddess as a man? If i did, don't you know about mindsets and typos?? Cmon, say something better!

What argument do i have with you as a south African when Sagamite who is an asshol-e from Nigeria could ridicule his own country so much.

Sis, get over me please!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2010
Sagamite:

Entertained? You gotta be kidding me--- You are stupid and any sensible person sees that. America is got 100s of flaws but they defend their own in public. Your sorry life is so miserable that you renounce your own,

Please, you should get over me as well,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2010
roymary:

Entertained?  You gotta be kidding me--- You are silly and any sensible person sees that. America is got 100s of flaws but they defend their own in public. Your sorry life is so miserable that you renounce your own,

Please,  you should get over me as well,

Be fooolishly comparing Nigeria to America.

A sensible person would defend a good system's few flaws and that is nice patriotism.

A mugu will defend a horrible system's numerous flaws and that is moronic patriotism.

They do not teach that in internetworking, do they?

And just like some of you will never renounce Xtianity/Jesus or Islam/Muhammed for the sake of your nation, I will never renounce intelligence/objectivity, that is MY religion.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2010
Sagamite:

Be fooolishly comparing Nigeria to America.

A sensible person would defend a good system's few flaws and is nice patriotism.

A mugu will defend a horrible system's numerous flaws and is moronic patriotism.

They do not teach that in internetworking, do they?

Get over me asshol-e !!! i'm done with you, You are a disgrace! Keep running.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2010
roymary:

Get over me asshol-e !!! i'm done with you, You are a disgrace! Keep running.

If you have no rebuttal, just keep quiet, the pain is easier.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2010
Sagamite:

If you have no rebuttal, just keep quiet, the pain is easier.

Why refute a blockhead like you? Pick a lady around and argue all night with her; its your profession; I wonder how old you are; i bet you are a kid or an old gizzard with no brains.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2010
roymary:

Why refute a blockhead like you? Pick a lady around and argue all night with her; its your profession; I wonder how old you are; i bet you are a kid or an old gizzard with no brains.

Arrgh!!! You are so dumb, I want to . . . . .

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjd732kSeHs&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2010
Sagamite:

Son, get over yourself, You are such a disgrace and so pathetic. I hate your gut!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Busybody2(f): 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2010
Sagamite:

He is dense not to even know that, but he has packed qualifications. grin

Roy[b]mary[/b] is a she too undecided Just saying cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2010
Busy_body:

Don't say o because you can't really say as he is called [b]Roy[/b]mary!  grin

And also has a pix of him on his profile.  cheesy tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2010
Sagamite:

[flash=400,350]
[flash=400,350]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2010
@sagamite i sent you an email

using the add your profile

it from drill2drill

check it pliz
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2010
Busy_body:

I'm a man , and my name is Roy,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

@sagamite i sent you an email

using the add your profile

it from drill2drill

check it pliz

I have replied, mate.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2010
Sagamite:

I have replied, mate.

cheers man

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWSRnWVNTAE[/flash]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by shokpeti: 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2010
I wonder how you guys manage to be on Nairaland all the time quarreling endlessly. One would have thought that with all this Qualifications you guys are throwing about, there wouldnt even be time to have a shyte in the loo.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by shokpeti: 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2010
And bro Sagamite, do you always have to have the final say?

You quarrel a lot. With just about everybody and everything.

I suggest you go get a wife or a girlfriend. And if you already have any of those, then I suggest their immediate sacking as they are obviously not doing a good job.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Busybody2(f): 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2010
Sagamite:

Don't say o because you can't really say as he is called Roy[/b]mary!  grin

And also has a pix of him on his profile.  cheesy tongue

lol, won ti bi e na cheesy

But he/she/it has a point though about the white influence/factor in South Africa. When the whites were in Zimbabwe, no one in the West had a bad word to say about the Country despite the fact that majority of those farm produce were not produced for the locals and level of poverty was relatively high like the rest of Africa, but the moment Mugabe rightly told them to sling their hook, they destroyed their farming equipment rendering it useless, they colluded with IMF to force Zimbabwe to repay its debt [b]outrightly
whilst further loaning money to other African Countries, they coerced other Countries to stop trading with Zimbabwe, IMF refused Zimbabwe credit facilities to cripple them from being able to purchase necessary farming equipment, they started embelishing the news to make it look like Zimbabwe was in ruins yet later evidence revealed they even managed to commence on some rail project during these trying times, they used tsvangarai to block Mugabe's moves to peg the price of goods so that the masses would not suffer as a result of the quantitative easing he was implementing, there were even reports that the SA xenophobic attack was orchestrated to make it look like SA is groaning under the influx of the Zims who had sought refuge in the Country, to further make Mugabe look bad undecided etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. POLITICS cool

Which begs the question, if SA is the giant of Africa in terms of them having the most robust economy in Africa, why is foreign aid to the region collectively the highest, when pro-rated to the other Countries undecided  AGAIN POLITICS cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by shokpeti: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2010
@Guru Roymary,

We are all patriotic but there are arguements that are plain silly.

SA is a bigger economy than Nigeria. Period.

Your condition(100% black) does not hold water and is laughable. angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2010
shokpeti:

I suggest you go get a wife or a girlfriend. And if you already have any of those, then I suggest their immediate sacking as they are obviously not doing a good job.

i like his reasoning he is not blinded by nigerian pride which most nigerian have

he gives you the facts and reasoning that shows no ignorance
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2010
Busy_body:

But he/she/it has a point though about the white influence/factor in South Africa. When the whites were in Zimbabwe, no one in the West had a bad word to say about the Country despite the fact that majority of those farm produce were not produced for the locals and level of poverty was relatively high like the rest of Africa, but the moment Mugabe rightly told them to sling their hook, they destroyed their farming equipment rendering it useless, they colluded with IMF to force Zimbabwe to repay its debt outrightly whilst further loaning money to other African Countries, they coerced other Countries to stop trading with Zimbabwe, IMF refused Zimbabwe credit facilities to cripple them from being able to purchase necessary farming equipment, they started embelishing the news to make it look like Zimbabwe was in ruins yet later evidence revealed they even managed to commence on some rail project during these trying times, they used tsvangarai to block Mugabe's moves to peg the price of goods so that the masses would not suffer as a result of the quantitative easing he was implementing, there were even reports that the SA xenophobic attack was orchestrated to make it look like SA is groaning under the influx of the Zims who had sought refuge in the Country, to further make Mugabe look bad undecided etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. POLITICS cool

Which begs the question, if SA is the giant of Africa in terms of them having the most robust economy in Africa, why is foreign aid to the region collectively the highest, when pro-rated to the other Countries undecided AGAIN POLITICS cool

about zimbabwe ask me i will tell you a well balanced view

if thats the case about whites why cant you be partners in with them and develop your country
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2010
^u again omo mugabe suppose deal wiv u oo , u dey always sing zimbawe national anthem evrywhere in dis forum
na wah oo , true citizen , Zimbo 4 life shout eyinnba tongue grin grin grin grin

ZIM DRILL:

i like his reasoning he is not blinded by nigerian pride which most nigerian have

@sagamite
evidence dis guy wan yansh u , hold ur yansh o
b4 d guy erase ur abodi hehehe grin grin cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Busybody2(f): 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

Please go and sit down and let us hear word, hyprocrite, the only reason you came to this thread was to silence your Country females adulation of Naija men, by sticking in the knife that Naija men are crooks and criminals. And no matter how you try to sugarcoat this, you only did this out of jealousy undecided

Nigerians generally don't have what you wrongly termed "Nigerian Pride", they are majorly unpatriotic traitors and their own worst enemies, hardly have anything good to say about the Country, they prefer to turn the other cheek, hence reason the leeches are quick to jump ship and can be found all over the World, hence reason nauseating and meaningless threads like this are allowed undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Busybody2(f): 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

about zimbabwe ask me i will tell you a well balanced view

if thats the case about whites why cant you be partners in with them and develop your country

What does an ignorant numpty want to teach me undecided pssssft, i'd rather watch paint dry undecided You can shove your lecture where the sun don't shine or go preach it to the gallery cool Now if you will excuse me please undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2010
shokpeti:

Are you dumb?

Did I even have final say?

I am on NL as Police of Morons.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^u again omo mugabe suppose deal wiv u oo , u dey always sing zimbawe national anthem evrywhere in dis forum
na wah oo , true citizen , Zimbo 4 life shout eyinnba tongue grin grin grin grin
@sagamite
evidence dis guy wan yansh u , hold your yansh o
b4 d guy erase your abodi hehehe grin grin cool

He was asking how to upload youtube videos on NL.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2010
^a guilty conscience nid no accuser
were u receiving y he was giving
did i ask wot he emailed u 4 tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2010
Busy_body:

But he/she/it has a point though about the white influence/factor in South Africa. When the whites were in Zimbabwe, no one in the West had a bad word to say about the Country despite the fact that majority of those farm produce were not produced for the locals and level of poverty was relatively high like the rest of Africa, but the moment Mugabe rightly told them to sling their hook, they destroyed their farming equipment rendering it useless, they colluded with IMF to force Zimbabwe to repay its debt outrightly whilst further loaning money to other African Countries, they coerced other Countries to stop trading with Zimbabwe, IMF refused Zimbabwe credit facilities to cripple them from being able to purchase necessary farming equipment, they started embelishing the news to make it look like Zimbabwe was in ruins yet later evidence revealed they even managed to commence on some rail project during these trying times, they used tsvangarai to block Mugabe's moves to peg the price of goods so that the masses would not suffer as a result of the quantitative easing he was implementing, there were even reports that the SA xenophobic attack was orchestrated to make it look like SA is groaning under the influx of the Zims who had sought refuge in the Country, to further make Mugabe look bad undecided etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. POLITICS cool

Which begs the question, if SA is the giant of Africa in terms of them having the most robust economy in Africa, why is foreign aid to the region collectively the highest, when pro-rated to the other Countries undecided  AGAIN POLITICS cool  

Honestly, I won't really believe that.

Mugabe was already misadministrating the economy, when it was clear he was going to lose elections, he sought cheap popularity by going village manistic with forced-irrational and disordered land reallocation.

Which was all noise as it was distributed to his fellow corrupt official.

No land re-claiming should EVER be conducted in the retarded manner they did, that is what sent the economy plunging.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2010
Idowuoigbo:

^a guilty conscience nid no accuser
were u receiving y he was giving
did i ask wot he emailed u 4  tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

I won't say anything.  angry

The evidence is glaringly there in your name.  tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2010
^i love u 2
come make we maary so u gat cover jus incase u get sick of his asssss tongue cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2010
Busy_body:

What does an ignorant numpty want to teach me undecided pssssft, i'd rather watch paint dry undecided You can shove your lecture where the sun don't shine or go preach it to the gallery cool Now if you will excuse me please undecided

ignorant ?

so i guess i can tell better history of nigerian based on what i read than a person who was born and raised in nigeria

all i want to tell you the version of events from from a zimbabwean who has seen two side of zimbabwe i.e what smith government left and when mugabe took over and to where we are now

unfortunately you bicker with insults than having a normal converstaion
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by shokpeti: 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2010
Sagamite:

Are you dumb?

Did I even have final say?

I am on NL as Police of Morons.

Ehen ! There you have it. Need I say more?

Shey isi good to make oneself Olopka ? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (49)

For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.