Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? - Romance (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (157655 Views)

How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Katy86(f): 7:53am On Apr 23, 2011
@Sagamite cheii while we are here moving from church to church looking for husbands you still proud to say you will marry a Southy because they are Sexy

You are going to church because you want to search a husband shocked angry tongue

This is the reason why you go to church?!!!!

I think South African girls are very pretty and most I know do not behave like cheap women. I can not say that about the Nigerian women I know.

If I was a man I would decide for a Soth African lady too. cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by niggadee(m): 8:40am On Apr 23, 2011
those nigerian broda we get infected by hiv aids from s a women
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 9:18am On Apr 23, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Katy86(f): 10:01am On Apr 23, 2011
Most women get HIV from the men.

When men go to Prostitutes everytime they give them this HIV and bring it back home to theirs wifes.

I think that will happen to both Nigerian and Sout African women.

And Prostitutes are in South Africa and Nigeria a lot.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 10:43am On Apr 23, 2011
^ You again,

White racist, I wish i could meet you and leave a long lasting wound on you

next time, u wont talk down on Nigerians,

SA have the highest rate of HIV and AIDS in africa

Go do your research,

I wonder why you are bent on embarrassing yourself like this in public
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:54am On Apr 23, 2011
^190 dont bother she has warapa .shes jus bin diagnosed
so stay clear from such people , her own is contagious o grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2011
^^ make i cover my nose NYASH before she go infect me

** 190 covers Nyash and exits **
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Katy86(f): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2011
190 racist do not follow me you are just an ill person.

You are a Nigerian?

If I woul be a Nigerian I would be ashamed right now. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 11:02am On Apr 23, 2011
Idowuogbo come and HOLD your DOG!!!

Come and Hold your DOG!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Katy86(f): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2011
So you think that all the Nigerian Protsitutes in Europe do not have HIV?

shocked

You people are so jealous.
Why are you so jealous of South African women?

May be in next life you are one just pray for it. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2011
^ Listen here and listen good Niiitwit, i really dont give a Bleep who u think u simply are

First and foremost u are on a nigerian site and the least thing u would wanna do is disrespect nigerians

We are not perfect and we are simply growing, why would we wanna be associated with Southafricans who arent even proud of emselves

What kind of special Biiitch are u, all your run around doing is making special racial comments, You're nothing but a garbage.

I really feel like Punching you right now, Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory cos u are one sorry silly 24year old biiitch angry angry

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2011
Katy86:

So you think that all the Nigerian Protsitutes in Europe do not have HIV?

shocked

You people are so jealous.
Why are you so jealous of South African women?

May be in next life you are one just pray for it. cool

Oh Katy, Say Yeah!!! Bet your mouth is opened right now---- Woulda love to kummmm in your face for been such a biatch.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Katy86(f): 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2011
And this is why normal Nigerian girls and boys search their partners outside Nigeria.

To much ill people among them.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2011
Katy86:

And this is why normal Nigerian girls and boys search their partners outside Nigeria.

To much ill people among them.

Take a chill pill Ma'm. Why are you filled with so much hatred? is your left breasst paining you?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Busybody2(f): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2011
Double standard and hypocrisy at its finest, it is now he remembers this is a Nigerian website. I say good for all of you, you ain't seen nothing yet, SMH angry undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Busybody2(f): 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2011
IDcabasa, howdy jare, longest time, how body, i don miss you die kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2011
^ Busy body are u talking to yourself angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Busybody2(f): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2011
I am talking to you and the other good for nothing Naija men that abound on this website angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Busybody2(f): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2011
You men only get angry when you are being disrespected, but you have no qualms pitting;

Fat women against slim women
Virgins against non-virgins
Light skinned against dark skinned
Yoruba against Ibo
Ibo against Hausa
Hausa against Yoruba
Calabar girls are ashawos
Yoruba girls are dirty
Ibo girls like money too much
Hausa girls are freaks
Foreign women against Naija women
Nigerian ladies abroad against Nigerians in Naija
Tall women against short naija women
Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I used to think it was a joke. . . dang, this section has gone to the dogs undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2011
^ Mogbe
Busy body you should know me better
The last thing you would ever find about me is been a tribalist, 
Neither do i ever put our ladies before foreign women, I am proud of (you) our women
as our women are simply God's own angels on earth. I am sick and tired of these foreigners who bring
their bad attitude on here and try talking rubbish about our women, we nigerian men are proud of you ( our women )
and we know it. and yes this section has gone to the dogs, all you see is women claiming to be married when they arent, people claiming
to be where they arent and people with pyscological problems all claiming to be musicians, make you and Jennykadry come salvage this section abeg  grin  grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by princejela(m): 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2011
they want true love n rich
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2011
Let them try it.

WOW Katy you are going hard!
Some ppl believe it is ok to bash their own
but others are not allowed to do it. SMH.

It's that 3 year old at the sandbox mentality,
they dont want their toys but other kids DARE NOT
touch them much less look at them (the toys).

I feel a storm brewing. . .*grabs umbrella*
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrsChima(f): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2011
Busy_body:

You men only get angry when you are being disrespected, but you have no qualms pitting;

Fat women against slim women
Virgins against non-virgins
Light skinned against dark skinned
Yoruba against Ibo
Ibo against Hausa
Hausa against Yoruba
Calabar girls are ashawos
Yoruba girls are dirty
Ibo girls like money too much
Hausa girls are freaks
Foreign women against Naija women
Nigerian ladies abroad against Nigerians in Naija
Tall women against short naija women
Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I used to think it was a joke. . . dang, this section has gone to the dogs undecided undecided undecided

Exactly.  You have some boys on this site chasing women.  If they would to spend less time worrying about FACELESS CHATTER lives and more time obtaining secured employment to support themselves they wouldn't have to resort into lying to get a bowl of rice and chips.

The basis of their intimate relationships involves the keyboards and a bottle of KY jelly. Being single for those men are hard and they can't stand being alone.  They wants to believe because they are unwanted and undesired that everyone else are.  That why they spend their FREE time obsessing over FACELESS CHATTER and lying about their income status or the fact that are in school.  I guess Google University is the way to go for some people.

They also get mad at their chat boo when their game SUCKS and thinking their boo can't see them for what they are.  Instead of taking ownership for their behavior and immaturity they wants to blame other people.   They spend time offline trying to solicit chumps to do their dirty work and when they are called out they run to private messenger bitching about what should we do about them.  

If their lives were so important and successful then the very last thing they would do think about someone else that is not iMPORTANT to them.  Some of them shared offline they have no intentions on being with Nigerian women because Nigerian women are BB hungry and obsessed with dead people hair.  They have two Nigerian people they hang around with being Nigerian themselves which is a contradiction in my book.  

My advice to those boys who can't keep a woman and blame other women for their LACK OF GAME, man up bitches and grow some balls.   Get laid you will feel better biatches.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2011
Busy_body:

IDcabasa, howdy jare, longest time, how body, i don miss you die kiss kiss kiss
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry, dont u evr liv me again , hows my boyfriend , i miss him and u
so glad to have u bck , iya come make we go scata queen parri na grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Busybody2(f): 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2011
190:

^ Mogbe
Busy body you should know me better
The last thing you would ever find about me is been a tribalist, 
Neither do i ever put our ladies before foreign women, I am proud of (you) our women
as our women are simply God's own angels on earth. I am sick and tired of these foreigners who bring
their bad attitude on here and try talking rubbish about our women, we nigerian men are proud of you ( our women )
and we know it. and yes this section has gone to the dogs, all you see is women claiming to be married when they arent, people claiming
to be where they arent and people with pyscological problems all claiming to be musicians, make you and Jennykadry come salvage this section abeg  grin  grin

You are just like that peace loving Na2day, ya own na to carry kerosene and petrol Jerrycan and tanker to help spread message of peace between us womenfolks angry angry angry And what is wrong with musicians seeking love from here tongue

This Katy86 lady is clearly a racist Zap.t.a.rd who hates blacks in general, yet we already have people acting like sycophants fawning over her already, forgetting that they are black too undecided And if you take this thread for example, what all the men who have contributed have said, is that SA ladies are good in bed but they still remember to strap up because of HIV undecided Now is this a take home to Mama quality to be proud of undecided And instead of them ladies to put these men in their place, they are rather encouraging nonsense by jubilating that they are better than Nigerian women on this basis. As if they are blind to the numerous threads about Nigerian men who states non-virgins are lepers, love-peddler, non-virtuous, loose, cheap whores undecided

These ladies who feel aggrieved because they happened to stumble on one or two posts pitching them against Nigerian women, and getting offended and throwing snide comments all over the forum about Naija women, hopefully will learn to take it on the chin, and that FAT/THIN/CHEAP NON-VIRGIN/GOLDDIGGER/DARK-SKINNED/ETC and all these other derogatory names in those threads opened by these jobless Nigerian men also apply to them too, and that a Naija man, nah scratch that, a man is only in it for what he can get. Please abeg people need to start dislodging the chip on their head before it turns to a blood clot cool The earlier they learn that this is simply just a gender war started by men for their sick fun, the better.

For example, isn't Sistawoman a foreigner, ain't Dr Kathyekiti a foreigner,  isn't Islander foreign, do you ever see them lose sleep over this, don't they even used to get accolades and awards when they used to frequent Nairaland undecided  

And please biko nunu, don't invite Jenny here mba, the high blood pressure you and her gave Mukina2 in the Nairaland section nor do cheesy You wan make she kill Jaybee that can't say boo to a goat before his time, i thought you liked him grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by callme2: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2011
i learnt that they are the ones approaching the men
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Busybody2(f): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Exactly.  You have some boys on this site chasing women.  If they would to spend less time worrying about FACELESS CHATTER lives and more time obtaining secured employment to support themselves they wouldn't have to resort into lying to get a bowl of rice and chips.

The basis of their intimate relationships involves the keyboards and a bottle of KY jelly. Being single for those men are hard and they can't stand being alone.  They wants to believe because they are unwanted and undesired that everyone else are.  That why they spend their FREE time obsessing over FACELESS CHATTER and lying about their income status or the fact that are in school.  I guess Google University is the way to go for some people.

They also get mad at their chat boo when their game SUCKS and thinking their boo can't see them for what they are.  Instead of taking ownership for their behavior and immaturity they wants to blame other people.   They spend time offline trying to solicit chumps to do their dirty work and when they are called out they run to private messenger bitching about what should we do about them.  

If their lives were so important and successful then the very last thing they would do think about someone else that is not iMPORTANT to them.  Some of them shared offline they have no intentions on being with Nigerian women because Nigerian women are BB hungry and obsessed with dead people hair.  They have two Nigerian people they hang around with being Nigerian themselves which is a contradiction in my book.  

My advice to those boys who can't keep a woman and blame other women for their LACK OF GAME, man up bitches and grow some balls.   Get laid you will feel better biatches.  

I hear you Sisthren, dunno if it is a curse though, as virtually all black men all over the World are kinda retrogressive and self centred in my own opinion. In Africa, you have the Western world donating millions and billions in aid to them for poverty alleviation, yet these men have not yet figured out that they need to strap up and stop dominating their wives and getting them pregnant every year and churning out babies like it is going outta fashion. In the States too, inspite of the affirmative action and whatnot, us blacks still have the highest population in prison, yes the system was set up worldwide to make sure us blacks don't get any headway, but ain't the Asians a part of the rat race too, yet you never see them put their own down.

I weep for the black race, they love tearing down more than they love building undecided

Idowuogbo:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry, dont u evr liv me again , hows my boyfriend , i miss him and u
so glad to have u bck , iya come make we go scata queen parri na  grin grin grin grin grin

Leave you ke, my son went to work offshore to make money to keep your skin looking fresh ni jare, abi you think say na beans to maintain your yoyo colour cheesy

Chei, so this people were posting a whole iyalode like me, they told me to expect my Royal invite in the mail, or abi ileke-idi went behind my back to divert my mail in order to use my invite to get in angry That must be the reason angry

How have you been onijogbon grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2011
@Busy body

Exactly, we have really had the best of foreigners grace this section and i really missed them and how i used to mess them up
the likes of the outstanding Ifeleke, Platimunk, Sisterwoman, Islander, really rocked this section years ago, now the best foreigners we can boast of
on this section is simply shy-one, then some other outstanding members like Ogugua, Inked. This section has really gone to the Dogs, foreigners just roll in here with their low oozing mentality and think this is america, i mean what the bleep would they be doing on a nigerian forum and yet claim that they claim to know it all, Look at this german shephard making stoopid racial comments about Nigeria,
if i had the power to knock her brains out like i already told her, i would be on the front line to put her in place, aint there other forums like black american lesbians forums dot com or german shepards forums dot com, why do they choose to come here and want to claim a place where they are never welcome,

i would personally invite Jennykadry to come and be the general overseer on this section, i trust what shes capable of doing and shes not human friendly especially to all these bastards who come in here and think they own Nigeria when they have probably sold their green cards to someone for less than $150, i have my eyes fixed on this german shepard and trust me i would put a muzzle on her in due course.

Please if you see Jenny tell her i really need to see her  grin  grin
Its long we had a fight and im looking forward to fighting her once again, i dont care if Mukina loose sleep over our fights or not  grin

and please Busy body watch who ever you talk to around here,

[size=18pt]NO EVERY FOREIGNER THAT SMILES AND AGREES WITH YOUR POST / NIGERIANS REALLY LIKES US[/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Goldieluks: 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2011
who is the German shepherd?
didn't know they have a space for dogs on NL!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

who is the German shepherd?
didn't know they have a space for dogs on NL!!

The German shephard is one Hybrid mixed chow chow called katy-sumtin

Im sick and tired of her grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2011
Busy_body:

Leave you ke, my son went to work offshore to make money to keep your skin looking fresh ni jare, abi you think say na beans to maintain your yoyo colour cheesy

Chei, so this people were posting a whole iyalode like me, they told me to expect my Royal invite in the mail, or abi ileke-idi went behind my back to divert my mail in order to use my invite to get in angry That must be the reason angry

How have you been onijogbon grin

mi i have ja wo in ijogbon o , am a very very gud gal o , i don use ogun iba grin grin grin
i have reported u to uncle gbengs wink for deserting me , u think sey ileke idi is d only pikin u have abi , i will even kidnapp her one day angry angry angry angry

lol @german shepherd
190 u don kolo i swear cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Goldieluks: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2011
190:

The German shephard is one Hybrid mixed chow chow called katy-sumtin

Im sick and tired of her  grin  grin

Oh that scum-bag,
i hardly reads her racist comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49)

Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.