Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? - Romance (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (157535 Views)

How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 2:14am On Apr 24, 2011
^ One 6 month old German shephard that they sent to market and lost her way into nairaland
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 2:19am On Apr 24, 2011
Bro, that biatch has really stepped outta line and thats crazy. Its more annoying to see other women like Mrs Chima and busy-body using the opportunity to call Nigerian men out again.

I will trace the biatch's ip and i'm sure i will meet her in one Brothel in Germany.

I dey wait for am. Olobo risun like her.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 2:20am On Apr 24, 2011
^ Bro please wen u are done with her,

Lemme know so i can continue from where you stopped undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Goldieluks: 2:22am On Apr 24, 2011
roymary:

Bro,  that biatch has really stepped outta line and thats crazy.  Its more annoying to see other women like Mrs Chima and busy-body using the opportunity to call Nigerian men out again.

I will trace the biatch's ip and i'm sure i will meet her in one Brothel in Germany.  

haba, shocked shocked
you wan trace her all the way
to a brothel??

you sure say you no get plan B so? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 2:29am On Apr 24, 2011
Goldieluks:

haba, shocked shocked
you wan trace her all the way
to a brothel??

you sure say you no get plan B so? undecided

Plan B is a contraceptive to prevent pregnancy. Nigerian men have class, we don't sleep with just anything. I wont have sex with a girl like KAty without fumigating her Vagiina, she's too ghetto.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 2:37am On Apr 24, 2011
roymary:

Plan B is a contraceptive to prevent pregnancy. Nigerian men have class, we don't sleep with just anything. I wont have sex with a girl like KAty without fumigating her Vagiina, she's too ghetto.

Falls down and nearly breaks neck

I have a strange feeling that katy girl smells like DRIED FISH

Im not sure dou but u could check her out yourself undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 24, 2011
190:

^ Bro please wen u are done with her,

Lemme know so i can continue from where you stopped undecided

shocked shocked angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 24, 2011
in case i get banned again grin

was meaning to post this but i kept getting banned.

I think we need to start asking for clarification other than making irrational assumptions. To those who say I live on NL, let me say this. I joined this site because of drama and stereotypes I read as a GUEST before signing up. I was gonna leave but then I got hooked LOL. YES i do have a life outside of NL but instead of getting myself into trouble and indulging in things ppl my age where I live do I resulted to enlightening myself. Okay? 

I am a member of soooo many different online communities and I think you all should be honored to know the NL is the most LIVELY of all, in my opinion. Be honored not because I say so, but because there is not one day that I am on here that I am not laughing so hard my stomach ache! lol. Facebook and myspace are DEAD weight to me when it comes to NL. I love being on here and I love the vibe I get for the most part. A few ppl got me down and had me feeling some type of way and acting not like myself but at the end of the day I would NOT be here if I had something against Nigerians and the culture, despite what I say. I admire you all. I really do. As proud as I am to be Jamo and Akata, you all have something neither or my cultures do and that's a cultural connection that has been around for centuries and no matter how modern you all get or what have you, you are still well grounded and very proud of who you all are. I cannot help but admire that.

It just hurt when I felt like I was expressing this admiration only to be called an 'outcast' hence my adopting the name.[/color]
[quote][/quote]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 24, 2011
by the way been meaning to post this
but I kept getting banned grin grin

so I have to do it the ghetto way lol.

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Katy86(f): 7:45am On Apr 24, 2011
Take a chill pill Ma'm. Why are you filled with so much hatred? is your left breasst paining you?

I do not hate. This is why I do not have problems when Nigerian men marry South African women.

I do not need to talk bad about S.A women. I know one and she is a very nice woman and proud of her and her country. I am just asking myself why you people hate the South African ladys so much and talk so bad about them?

I never hear only one bad thing about them.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Katy86(f): 7:49am On Apr 24, 2011
WOW Katy you are going hard!

This is how you have to do with racist.

I do not understand your peoples problems. Are South Africans not black? Did they not bring one great man to this world who change so much for the black people in this world? Remember Nelson Mandela?

He had a South African mother so why you people talk so bad about that nation?
They should thank South African people. While Nigeria was sleeping a let white people do everything with them South Africa stand up and did something.

I am just surprised about what I read here.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Katy86(f): 7:53am On Apr 24, 2011
This Katy86 lady is clearly a racist Zap.t.a.rd who hates blacks in general,

Yes sure lipsrsealed

I hate them so much tongue

South Africans are not black? nelson Mandela was not black for you??

You are just a little girl who is jealous of the South African ladies. I can read that in your post. You women are so stupid. Just fighting who is the better one. Thats so typical for women who have nothing to offer. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Katy86(f): 7:59am On Apr 24, 2011
I mean we have our problems and we solve them alone

Where did you people solve it alone?

You people are still running to America and Europe, nothing change in your country, everybody who can leave ,leaves.
Families are selling their own daughters for Prostitution to Europe. Election is very difficult in Nigeria and when you have problem just take your money out and pay your problems away. And do not forget the millions poor Nigerians who sleep on the street and do not even have something to eat. angry

You people really solved it lipsrsealed

You people thinks you are the best, but you arent. You people are just haters who are to much jealous of others.
Ghanas are bad, South Africans are bad, Whites are bad, everybody is bad but not the Nigerians lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This is what shows a real racist.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Katy86(f): 8:06am On Apr 24, 2011
Well, i hope that Katy shows her face here again. I have her size! Who the heck is she?

I have a life, a job and a familie. Not like you who sits 24 hours in front of the PC. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Katy86(f): 8:10am On Apr 24, 2011
Bro please wen u are done with her,

Lemme know so i can continue from where you stopped Undecided

You children do not have anything to say. You are just sending antisocial comments. May be you are angry because you had to sell your ass to an old white woman who give you a ViSA to the promis land. I am so sorry for you guys or gays cool

I do not have time for little children. Get a brain, get some education and then you can speak with me. You are to much under my level.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Zahnda(f): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2011
Katy86:

Where did you people solve it alone?

You people are still running to America and Europe, nothing change in your country, everybody who can leave ,leaves.
Families are selling their own daughters for Prostitution to Europe. Election is very difficult in Nigeria and when you have problem just take your money out and pay your problems away. And do not forget the millions poor Nigerians who sleep on the street and do not even have something to eat. angry

You people really solved it lipsrsealed

You people thinks you are the best, but you arent. You people are just haters who are to much jealous of others.
Ghanas are bad, South Africans are bad, Whites are bad, everybody is bad but not the Nigerians lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This is what shows a real racist.

Hear, Hear!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2011
^ another zulu pig has escaped from the market

Look at your neck, filled with 120 collar bones and u call yourself healthy

dont you eat? i get it,

Go and check yourself if you havent caught your nation's normal regular disease

she-fowl, stoopid dumb c[i]un[/i]t
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 10:24am On Apr 24, 2011
Katy86

If you were twice as smart, you'd still be st[i]up[/i]id. how and where was germany at 50years,

how and where was america at 50years, if you know nothing about history then shut the heck up and go play

with your pubic hair, Are you always an id[i]io[/i]t, or its just when I'm around? for the records prostitution is Just everywhere

the world's oldest profession and as u claim SA are just perfect to you but they are blessed with the Issue of HIV and AID's, People say that you are

the perfect racist . I say that you are not perfect, but you are doing alright but you keep improving just every day, Nigerians do not need a white

woman before they can get their visa's cos there are no white women waiting for them at the Nigerian embassy, dont worry when next they need

a visa, your rotten [i]cu[/i]nt would be just the right place to one to simply get that visa,keep talking When I want you're opinion, I'll rattle your cage!

you are highly welcome to a nigerian forum, you cant live with us and yet you cant do without us, there are obviously no german dog sites for you

cos u arent even welcome amongst your own people who knows maybe u were dejected cos of that IRON FACE AND BRAIN of yours put your brains

to work, cos you are obviously embarrassing yourself and the german shepherds the world simply knows to be the #1 welcoming racist. You must

have gotten up on the wrong side of the cage this morning. dont worry we understand  undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2011
1900 , u get time oo
look wiv all dis 10000 words u wrote ur dissertation for don complete b dat o , y waste valuable time on hitler grand-daughter

Busy_body:

@ Idowuogbo

What are you still doing here, before I open my eyes will you go and facebook Dangote's son or grandson or Dangote himself sef, don't you know you are wasting valuable time, abeg its time I started getting dividends for what it cost me to raaise you jare, lol.

mamalet mehn dangote son is long man , hes still using me to pa angry angry angry angry angry
i have decided to chase Jonathan pikin na here he dey , save me d stress from doing oceanic love wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2011
^ sorry my bad, that pu-c just have to be put in place grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Goldieluks: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2011
190:

Katy86

If you were twice as smart, you'd still be st[i]up[/i]id. how and where was germany at 50years,

how and where was america at 50years, if you know nothing about history then shut the heck up and go play

with your pubic hair, Are you always an id[i]io[/i]t, or its just when I'm around? for the records prostitution is Just everywhere

the world's oldest profession and as u claim SA are just perfect to you but they are blessed with the Issue of HIV and AID's, People say that you are

the perfect racist . I say that you are not perfect, but you are doing alright but you keep improving just every day, Nigerians do not need a white

woman before they can get their visa's cos there are no white women waiting for them at the Nigerian embassy, dont worry when next they need

a visa, your rotten [i]cu[/i]nt would be just the right place to one to simply get that visa,keep talking When I want you're opinion, I'll rattle your cage!

you are highly welcome to a nigerian forum, you cant live with us and yet you cant do without us, there are obviously no german dog sites for you

cos u arent even welcome amongst your own people who knows maybe u were dejected cos of that IRON FACE AND BRAIN of yours put your brains

to work, cos you are obviously embarrassing yourself and the german shepherds the world simply knows to be the #1 welcoming racist. You must

have gotten up on the wrong side of the cage this morning. dont worry we understand  undecided

Gbammed!!!!
that bitccch is a nut case,FACT!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2011
DAMNNNNNN 190! NA WA OOOOOOOOO shocked cheesy grin
yes, kindly put her in her place.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2011
@ 190, "another Zulu pig"? seriously?
Sighs. . .  undecided undecided SMH.

Katy86:

Remember Nelson Mandela?

He had a South African mother so why you people talk so bad about that nation?

Katy86:

You women are so silly. Just fighting who is the better one.  Thats so typical for women who have nothing to offer. undecided

Katy86:

Families are selling their own daughters for Prostitution to Europe. Election is very difficult in Nigeria and when you have problem just take your money out and pay your problems away.

WOW. She's got a point there folks. Don't shoot me oo!
I am just saying she is not lying, sure she should be tactful but where is she lying?
It's all over the forum folk, you say it yourselves. Why not do your part instead of playing
"us against them"? Seriously.  undecided  I can admit Jamos, other Africans and Americans have the same problem
so I am NOT being biased.

LOL! I just read what 190 said  grin grin grin grin
He has a point too Katy, Germany has a bleaky history of its own madam.
You all have had your share of oppressing and oppression. In fact you
all have African blood on your hands too mah dear.

Oh Lord *prays*

"Dear heavenly father,
PLEASE don't let Mrs. Chima get in this"  grin grin

AMEN10
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2011
190:

^ another Zulu pig has escaped from the market

Look at your neck, filled with 120 collar bones and u call yourself healthy

dont you eat? i get it,

Go and check yourself if you havent caught your nation's normal regular disease

she-fowl, stoopid dumb c[i]un[/i]t

What calls for this outburst? This is really really not necessary. Seriously. undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2011
undecided undecided cry

round 50 coming up.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2011
Good Girl:

What calls for this outburst? This is really really not necessary. Seriously. undecided

And who are you ( Madea ? )
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2011
shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2011
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrsChima(f): 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2011
roymary:

Bro,  that biatch has really stepped outta line and thats crazy.  Its more annoying to see other women like Mrs Chima and busy-body using the opportunity to call Nigerian men out again.

Mrs.Chima and Busy Body do not have a MOFuggin thing to do with Katy86.  She is speaking HER mind about what she feel about YOU mofos.  I agreed with Busy Body when she said YOU MOFO men always on some dumb shit and I SAID IT.  

If you do not want people to assume shit about you and your country do not contradicts yourself by saying the EXACT SAME THING people like Katy86 are saying and then get mad when NON-NIGERIANS are repeating the SAME GOTDAMN THANG you mofos are saying.

IF you can't stand the mofuggin heat stay out the mofuggin kitchen.  It is that gotdamn simple.  If you are not guilty of anything that has been said then what the Bleep is YOU MOFOS getting defensive for?  

Put her on IGNORE if you do not like the shit she is saying and she will continue to say it as long as she wants to and got time to do so.  No one is keeping ANYONE HOSTAGE IN THIS MOFUGGER.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool cool

mi like slap the glasses off your face angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Mrs.Chima and Busy Body do not have a MOF[/b]uggin thing to do with Katy86.  She is speaking HER mind about what she feel about YOU [b]mofo[/b]s.  I agreed with Busy Body when she said YOU [b]MOFO men always on some dumb poo and I SAID IT.  

If you do not want people to assume poo about you and your country do not contradicts yourself by saying the EXACT SAME THING people like Katy86 are saying and then get mad when NON-NIGERIANS are repeating the SAME GOTDAMN THANG you [b]mofo[/b]s are saying.

IF you can't stand the [b]mof[/b]uggin heat stay out the [b]mof[/b]uggin kitchen.  It is that gotdamn simple.  If you are not guilty of anything that has been said then what the bleep is YOU [b]MOFO[/b]S getting defensive for?  

Put her on IGNORE if you do not like the poo she is saying and she will continue to say it as long as she wants to and got time to do so.  No one is keeping ANYONE HOSTAGE IN THIS [b]MOF[/b]UGGER.  

^^

LORD WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME OOO!  grin grin

MORE 'MOFO'  cry cry cry cry cry grin

@grabs cutlass and aims it at "mini 190".  angry angry
say something else my friend and kiss your lil ones good bye!  angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49)

Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.