₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,881,140 members, 3,801,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 September 2017 at 01:21 AM

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (11650 Views)

Tradition - A Story / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Airyprince(m): 10:58pm On Sep 11
nice story smartestpopqueen come and ce something
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by happybee: 10:58pm On Sep 11
MANCRIMES...
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 8:03am On Sep 12
EPISODE 10

As the man neared her table, Debbie felt a moist between her thighs. she was wet. ' who is this man ' she asked herself, myriads of thoughts already running through her mind.

Hello ! the man said, an infectious smile on his handsome lean face.

Hi ! Debbie answered back as she felt the viral sensuality oozing from the man.

" Am kelvin" the man grinned adding more to his handsomeness . " are you the waitress here ? cause I love waitresses "

Debbie knew she should be angry at kevin for asking her whether she was a waitress, but something about the him kept her mouth mute.

" No am not " Debbie replied looking intently at Kevin's face.

Kevin looked at the amused look on her face and smiled, revealing white even teeth. He levered himself down beside her and looked at her face quizzically.

Are you alright? He asked.

Am fine. " Debbie replied in between breaths letting the lies to slip out from her mouth easily. How could she tell him she had already been fantasising about both of them in bed. " is just that am waiting for my friends. I don't know where they are.

" don't worry. They will be fine" Kevin said reassuring her.

Debbie nodded. She had completely forgotten about her friends when she saw Kevin.

Kevin ordered for his drink and hers too. While he was sipping his drink, Debbie stared at him. She wish her friends would quickly come and take her away before she goes insane. It was maddening. Seeing a man for the first time and behaving as if that would be the first she had ever seen . But Kevin was no ordinary man. He was a virile man whom was unaware of his sensuality towards the opposite sex , that she was sure of.‎

Kevin noticed her moody behaviour and engaged her in a conversation. Kevin was very lively and funny. It was easy for him to bring Debbie out of her taciturn nature. When Kevin was ready to leave he stood up from his seat and said :

" I have to run tiger now .see you later"

" Don't go" Debbie said, hating herself immediately .

What ? Kevin asked a suprised look on his face.

Don't go 'Debbie said again. She had gotten used to Kevin already. She had loved the way he didn't ask for her number like random guys do. But she knew if she did not make any decision right now she will lose him for good.

"Don't go Kevin I want you to stay" Debbie said affirmatively.

Kevin looked into her eyes and grimaced. He knew women. He could see the longings in her eyes. But damn, the girl was so beautiful. With an oval shaped face, clean cut features, jade eyes that shone with brightness and high breasts that seems to strain against the evening gown she wore. She was stunning. ‎

"You can't handle me Debbie " Kevin said. His face paled as he saw Debbie expectant face turned to that of pain.

Kevin words washed over Debbie like a whiplash. She fought to control the hurt in her and smiled weakly.

Why ? She asked in a croaked voice.

"You wouldn't understand" Kevin replied.

"Try me" Debbie said looking intently into the eyes of kevin.

" that would be when we see next" Kevin said moving towards Debbie. He planted a kiss on her cheek and her nose was hit with a musky smell of freshness and fragrance.

Kevin moved away from her and strode out of the bar, leaving Debbie with a perplex look plastered on a her.

Debbie was furious with herself. She was pining for a guy whom she had just met and to make matter worse he did not give a damn about her feelings. Damn him! She thought as the anger surged through her body. Looking around the bar she noticed that almost all the regular customers were have left the bar. The few ones that remained were lingering around just for the fun of it.

Inwardly, Debbie knew her friends were not coming again that night. Angered by that fact , she carried her handbag and strode out of the bar. Debbie thought of how lonely the night will be for her and cursed under her breath. She moved out of the bar premises and waited outside the premises hoping for a lift. The outside of the bar was in ebon darkness and Debbie wished she had not stayed that long in the bar. The silence of the darkness was frightening and she shivered as the cold of the night pierced her skin. In the darkness, Debbie could hear the beating of her heart in her ears.

Suddenly, the silhouette of a man stepped out of the darkness and Debbie hands flew to her mouth.

"Don't scream " the husky voice of the man said and Debbie recognised the voice. It was Kevin's . ‎

" Am not screaming " she replied defiantly as she recognised Kevin's face in the darkness.

Kevin smiled and Debbie looked away. His powerful magnetism was too much for her.

"I came back " Kevin said hesitatingly.

" Yeah , that you did " Debbie said looking into his eyes in the darkness. "But why if I may ask "

"Because I want to ". Kevin replied looking intently into the eyes of Debbie and she could see the solemnity in them.

"What do you want ? She asked half heartedly. She already knew the answer.

"You " Kevin said moving towards her and pulling her to him in a warm embrace.

The killer slunked his tall frame against the wall using the darkness of the night as his cover . He needed to have his next victim as soon as possible. He loathed delay. And his key to get him laid was the one behind the delay. He saw the man hugged the women and smiled.
"Things were going as planned. " something is going down this night " he thought looking at the two figures locked in an embrace. He thought of what he will do to his next victim and bared his teeth, his face looking wolfish and hungry. The two figure moved past him and the killer edged closer to the wall. He heard the revving sound of a car and came out of the darkness.
" it will be Bleep of the century " he yelled into the silence of the night his face wild and hardened. Hastily and stealthly, he opened the door of a car which was parked beside the road and entered it. He started the engine and looking left and right like an hungry owl, he floored the pedal and tailed the disappearing car.‎
TO BE
CONTINUED.....................................
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SHARE THIS POST TO YOUR FRIENDS. IT HELPS MANCRIMES AS A PAGE ENORMOUSLY. THANKS.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 8:04am On Sep 12
More updates coming. Please invite friends. It boosts mancrimes morale to write more.

2 Likes

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by princ007(f): 8:31am On Sep 12
Another killer! This one no go wear okrika.. Well done mancrimes
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by queenitee(f): 11:48am On Sep 12
Mancrimes okay o. But this killer gan
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Kimkardashain(f): 1:01pm On Sep 12
lol. nice kill
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by princ007(f): 1:04pm On Sep 12
Kimkardashain:
lol. nice kill
Sis, i don dey suspect you oh.. Lol
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Kimkardashain(f): 1:19pm On Sep 12
princ007:
Sis, i don dey suspect you oh.. Lol
lwkmd wetin i do nah
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Slimberry123(f): 3:34pm On Sep 12
queenitee:
oya sit beside me
thanks sis
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by princ007(f): 3:55pm On Sep 12
Kimkardashain:
lwkmd wetin i do nah
Lol
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by nawtielizzie(f): 4:46pm On Sep 12
So it was never Kevin.
Hmmmm.
More please
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 7:26pm On Sep 12
EPISODE 11
CHAPTER 4 ‎

" wow ! this is nice " Debbie said looking around Kevin's apartment. Kevin grinned and looked at Debbie mischievously .‎
Debbie caught Kevin looking at her and smiled, feeling shy all of a sudden. No man have affected her this way, she thought looking at kevin. Kevin moved towards her and grasp her body to his sturdy chest. After a while, he released her and tilted her head up to look at him;

Are you happy my love ?,he asked sniffing her long glossy hair.

"Am happy kelvin" Debbie replied her face beaming with a genuine smile. She was happy that he had called her" love".

Kelvin continued " I don't know, I feel like making love to you this night. But i don't want things between me and you to be too fast.

Debbie nodded her head. He was right they should not rush things. She looked at kelvin 's face and saw the uncertainty there. He wanted to make love her. It was palpable. Kevin looked at her face searchingly , waiting for a reply.

Debbie knew if there was any thing to be done, it was now. Letting her hands to be her guide, she touched the lapel of Kevin shirts and slide her inside to touch his chest. Her hands seems to burn by the mere feeling of touching his broad chest. She heard Kevin inhaled sharply and smile. He was aroused. Debbie removed her hand and brought it to the front of his trousers. His joystick was hard and was straining against his trousers, begging to be freed form his bondage.
She looked up at Kevin's face and saw that his eyes were dilated. He was trying to control himself. But she was beyond control now. She wanted a hot sex and she wants it now.
Kevin opened his eyes and saw the urgency , the wanting in Debbie's eyes. He needed no persuasion. He carried Debbie to his bedroom and devastated her of her clothing. They were in bed now , with kelvin exploring Debbie body with his hands. He put his hands on the mound of her Unclad breasts and kneaded the Tips between his hands .he brought his mouth to one hard Tip and sucked the soft flesh, twirling his tongue around it, tugging it with his teeth. Debbie sucked in breaths, and felt her senses reeling. This was too much. She had never been loved like this. Debbie gently pulled Kevin's mouth from her Tips, and brought it to her lips.
The kiss was erotic with both of them panting together. They could not get enough of each other. They were like eager children. Debbie removed her mouth from kelvin's and using her tongue, she moved down his hard lean body licking his pebble shape Tip, and sliding her tongue lower until she reached his turgid joystick.
she took the soft flesh in her hand and wrapped her mouth around it. Kelvin groaned in response and put his hand behind her head, urging her to take more of him. When kelvin could take it no longer, he rolled her over and put his tongue on the closed area between her thighs. He flicked his tongue in and out of the velvety softness and Debbie began to twist and turn sensually underneath him.
When neither of them could bear it any longer, kelvin braced himself and slid his joystick inside of her while she wrapped her legs around his strong waist. Kelvin was thrusting now, deep inside of her and she began to move with each thrusts, meeting each thrusts with such blinding strength that shook them both. Kelvin felt himself coming and removed his joystick from inside her. His face was contracted now as the wave of involuntary spasms washed over him and he shudder as he released the contents of his joystick on her sweat stricken body. His body became still and free again.

They were on bed now, Unclad , locked in a passionate embrace .

"How was it ? " kelvin asked looking into the eyes of Debbie, loving how her jade eyes was alights with fire.

" it was beautiful" Debbie said as she snuggled closer to his body. "Don't ever let me go" she pleaded.

" I won't " kelvin replied solemnly and he kissed her softly on the lips.

The black- clad figure drank in the view of the passionate lovemaking as he watched from a closed French window. He despised himself for not having the ability to be pleasured in such a way. 'you can't have it all " he told himself. He watched as the man stood up from the bed leaving the woman alone.Everything was going on as planned. It was time to go to work. Quitely, the figure left his hiding place and check his leather cross bag slung around his massive chest. Inside were the items he needed ; a cordless roof saw and a circular blade saw attached to a length of rope. ‎
He moved towards a window and gathering momentum , he jumped on the window ledge. Swiftly like a ninja , he climed up the edifice, using the windows as his ladder. When he reached the top roof of the edifice, he brought out the cordless roof saw and carefully trimmed open the roof of the building as noislessly as possible. Looking around him, he returned the saw back to his bag and waited , his ear straining to catch any alarming sound . Satisfied , he grabbed the two edge of the open roof and jumped inside the edifice through the opening he had created.
Like compass guiding a sailor, the geography of the house was already in his head and he had no difficulty finding the door he was looking for . His gloved hand closed around the handle of a closed door, and quietly he lowered the lever of the door. The door gave way and he entered the room. Steathly , he proceeded towards another room, until he came to another closed door. He put his ear to the door and listened. The woman was in the bedroom, he was sure of that. "The man might return anytime" he thought as he lowered the door lever and entered the bedroom.
The bedroom was pitch black except for a ray of light which slithered out beneath a door opening. He knew the woman was in the bathroom and he snarled in the darkness, his teeth flashing brilliantly. He was a patient man. He waited in the darkness of the room until he saw the bath room door opened and the woman stepped out of the bathroom. ‎
‎ ................................... ............................................

At the moment when the black-clad figure was still on the roof , Kevin was stroking. Debbie's Unclad breasts.

" Am famished " Debbie said, loving the touch of Kevin on her breasts.

"Allow me" Kevin said, as he rosed from the bed.

"Where are you going" Debbie demanded.

" to get you something to eat" Kevin answered planting a kiss on her forehead before leaving the room.

Debbie streched leisurely on the bed. She thought of Kevin and smiled. She knew she was in love with him already and will love to marry him. Feeling a bit tired, she levered herself up from the bed and proceeded towards the bathroom to take a bath. Suddenly an idea came to her. She switched off the light in the room and entered the bathroom. She wanted to suprise Kevin. She turned the shower on and used a mild soap to wash her Unclad breasts, thighs and the closed areas between her legs. After washing herself, She turned the shower off and using a fluffy towel, she dried herself throughly. Debbie twirled the towel around her Unclad body and stepped out of the bathroom. She reached for the switch and flicked the light on only to shrank back in terror. A black clad figure was in the room. She began to gasp for breath as the figure moved towards her a vicious look on his lean hard face. Something had lodged in her throat and she could not scream. The figure stood in her front and smiled. It was a wicked smile. Debbie stood on the spot, paralysed, her brain refusing to function.

"Who.......er...er.... you ? Debbie stuttered as her heart , beat it's fear into her ears.

" Hell Razor " the figure said as he removed the metal blade saw from his cross bag . To BE CONTINUED..............................................

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SHARE TO YOUR FRIENDS. IT HELPS MANCRIMES ENORMOUSLY. THANKS‎

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 7:29pm On Sep 12
More updates coming. Please Abeg invites your friends. Mancrimes needs ginger to write more. God bless
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Toyin223(f): 8:59pm On Sep 12
WELDONE
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Patotelli(m): 11:21pm On Sep 12
Nice story, hmmm make i lay my mat well well 4 hia, oya jumia deliver asap the popcorns i ordered for all in the house and those coming on thier way.... More blood to ur hands agba ate_ ero_ibanisoro..
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by MrRichy(m): 7:55am On Sep 13
see suspense... Mancrimes more Ink to your pen
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 3:14pm On Sep 13
EPISODE 12

Debbie was frightened, her heart was beating wildly and she could not breathe. As the black-clad figure moved towards her, she wanted to shout, to scream kevin's name but something had lodged in her throat, clogging her voice. Her eyes caught something, and she saw the figure brought out something glistening with jagged edges, then I eyes widen in total shock . Like a flash, the black clad figure streched his hand and before she could scream , something sharp struck her throat and tore the flesh . Debbie put her hand on to her throat and felt it warm with blood, gushing out , already staining the white towel around her body. An agonising pain begin to spread through her body making her body weak and her eyes dizzy. She was going to die. Her mind screamed " No, no I have to tell Kevin that I love him" but it was too late as she closed her eyes and fell down , drifting slowly into an oblivion of darkness.

.........................................................................................
The killer smiled. His body was trembling ,not from exhaustion but from the excitements he gets when he kills. He looked at the body on the floor and smiled. " what a nice way to die" he thought as he moved towards the body. Pool of crimson red were already surrounding the girl but he was not bothered. He had work to do. He removed the girl towel from her body and licked his lips as he saw her sheer unclothedness. The killer knew the man will soon be back and at such he has to be fast. Swiftly, he devastated himself of his clothing and lay on the dead girl, her blood smearing his Unclad chest. He explored her body from her lips to her throat, down to her chests, sucking her breasts before moving lower to the crevice of her thighs. He inserted his joystick inside her and moving in a fast pace, he spur himself to orgasm and groaned as he relased inside her. Swiftly, he stood up from the dead girl when he heard footsteps from the hallway, his mind raced frantically as he thought " the man his coming ".
Kevin was ecstatic. He had prepared a bacon laced with jam , freshly squeezed orange juice and omelette which was on a tray. " I want to suprise her" he told himself. As he was about to reach the bedroom door ,tray in hand, his nose perceived something unusual and he stiffened. " what is that smell" he asked himself. He entered the room. The room was in total darkness. " Debbie ! Debbie! He called out, looking around the room. As he moved, something hard struck his leg, something human and he stiffened. A body was on the floor. Quickly, Kevin droped the tray beside the body and groped around for the switch. He flicked the lights on and felt a pang of fear hit his chest. Debbie was on the floor , in a pool of blood, her face dead white. Kevin moved towards the body, his movement dream like and knelt at her side. His eyes widen as he saw blood dripping rapidly from her throat. A sob rosed in his throat and a feeling of helplessness surged through him. He felt weak and tired.

" now I know the inspector had been right all along" he thought. " what am I going to do now " he asked himself, tears streaming down his face as he looked at Debbie's body.

After a few moments, he levered himself from the dead body and moved towards the telephone beside the bed post. He did not see the black clad figure moving towards him. He was only dimly aware of it, when he felt a sudden rush and something hard hit him on the head. Kevin felled down pole axed.
............................................................‎
The killer looked at Kevin's body on the ground and grimaced. He had not planned for things to be this way. He looked away from kevin's body and looked at the iron bar in his hand. He dropped the bloody weapon and looked around the room frantically. ‎

" No traces of evidences must be left" he told himself. He wore his clothes which he had packed hastily in a corner of the room and slung his cross bag around his chest. He removed his note pad from his bag and crossed out a name. Taking a second look around the room, he moved out of the bedroom his movement swift and final.

To be continued.............

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SHARE THIS POSTS. IT HELPS MANCRIME ENORMOUSLY. THANKS .‎

5 Likes

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 3:18pm On Sep 13
More updates coming soon.

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by princ007(f): 3:48pm On Sep 13
Welldone bro
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by lycan2: 4:26pm On Sep 13
GOOD WORK BUT THEN I THINK U SHOULD JUST GIVE US THE WHOLE STORY AT ONCE . MY MAN wink
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by cuttylee(f): 7:06pm On Sep 13
Criis:

Technical question gringrin, but as She was lusting after Kelvin in her heart while masturbating... Na hell things gringrin

The killer is a psycho embarassed and very foolish.... He just left his DNA sample everywhere
Indeed foolish
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 9:32pm On Sep 13
EPISODE    13 ‎
  ‎
" Are you alright Mr Kevin ? " 

Kevin remained still on the ground as he regained consciousness . Different voices were talking around him, knifing his senses, as he tried to open his eyes. He finally opened his eyes and saw different men surrounding him, carrying heavy flashlight in their hands. The beam of the flashlight blinded him momentarily, and he shielded his face with his hand.

" take your  goddamn  lights of his face  smith ". Are you alright Mr kevin ? " the voice sounded worried. 

Kevin removed his hand from his face and nodded . He felt a  pang of pain behind his skull and winced as the pain shoots through his head. He tried to sit up, but fell back weakly. 

"Please help the man smith " the kind voice  said.

Two men came to Kevin's side and lifted him up. After a while, he seems to gain control of his senses and he looked around him. There were four powerfully built uniformed men surrounding him with inspector Daniel. All were looking at him keenly. He could see the forensics also with their gadgets, moving in and out of the room like ants. 

" Mr Kevin  what happened ? Inspector Daniel asked looking at Kevin's face curiously.

" I don't know . All I remember is seeing something running at me, then a sharp pain behind my head  that's all" Kevin replied. He was weak and the pain behind his head has not stopped. 

Inspector looked at kevin and nodded his head, turning to his men he said;

" Smith , please be a good boy, and get this man a ice pack. Jake , Billy and Rogue I want you to cover the parameters of this building.The killer might still be out there  watching us, watching how things will go. And l will love to give him an hell of a ride "

The men,  inspector Daniel had called trooped out of the room in a single file. Kevin was not interested in all these. His mind was still trying to assimilate how Debbie had died mysteriously. 

" Mr Kevin, is there more you can tell us " inspector Daniel asked.

Kevin shrugged his shoulders. 

Inspector Daniel heaved a sigh and said "look Mr Kevin, me and my boys would not be here if not for the fact that  someone placed a call to the office. You are lucky am on duty this night. We have looked  everywhere necessary , there was nothing to show that someone had entered and killed your girlfriend. In fact it all points back to you. 

Kevin looked up, giving the inspector a cold look. Inspector Daniel ignored his look and continued ;

" Mr Kevin you are not a suspect here, cause like I said we have been tailing this guy for years now." my boys and I have combed the whole house nothing to show that the killer had entered this room. In fact nothing to show he was even  in this premises . But you don't have to worry, am already working on that. "

Inspector Daniel paused as Smith entered the room holding a nylon of cold ice  in his hand. He handed it to Kevin, whom collected it from his hand and nodded his thanks. 

Inspector Daniel continued " the only evidence here that the killer had entered here is the death of your girlfriend and the this weapon here with me"

inspector Daniel dipped his hand into a black  body bag and brought out an iron truncheon. ‎ He hold the truncheon carefully, in other not to smear any evidences and brought it up to kevin's face ;

" this was found beside your body"

Kevin dragged his eyes up to look at the truncheon. His face paled and he grimaced. 

" please Mr inspector, you have been yakking around for the past few minutes. Please where is Debbie, I need to see her" Kevin replied his voice laced with agony. 

" Mr Kevin am sorry the paramedics  came a while ago and took her body. She had lost a lot of blood. By now her body will be at the police morgue"

Kevin managed to force  back the tears which seems to sting his eyes. He remembered how he had promised Debbie never to let her go, the plea in her lovely eyes was still fresh in his mind and now she was no more. " what am going to do now, who have I offended, what has this killer got to do with me? He asked himself. 

All this while, inspector Daniel allowed Kevin to face his own inner battles. Inspector Daniel puts the trucheon bag to the body bag and faced Smith whom was standing beside him.

" Smith please speed me up. What do you think abou....................

Inspector Daniel paused as one of the men came running down to the room. It was Rogue. He was panting heavily. 

" hey cool yourself man and tell me what the hell is up" inspector Daniel said,  irritated .

Rogue relaxed himself and said " we found something sir. A hole. A hole in the ceiling " Rogue said indicating the ceiling  with his finger. 

Swiftly, inspector Daniel darted out of the room, with his men and Kevin on his tail. They got to a room which was in total darkness except for a ray of light which slithered through a wide opening in the ceiling. Jake and Billy were already there too as cradling their rifles in their hands

" what is this ? " Kevin asked peering behind the back of inspector.  

Inspector Daniel moved towards the rays of light and stood in its center. He observed the opening Critically before looking at the other men who stared at him expectantly . 

" gentlemen " he said facing Kevin and his men " brace yourselves because   I think we got our selves one hell of a killer "

To be continued.............................

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SHARE TO FRIENDS. IT HELPS MANCRIMES ENORMOUSLY AS A PAGE. ‎

4 Likes

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 9:35pm On Sep 13
EPISODE  14

Kevin was livid but he  simmered down his anger. He never offended any body. 'so why is this killer after life ', he asked himself

Inspector Daniel noticed the deadly look which had settled on Kevin 's face, 

" Mr Kevin, you don't have to worry. I will get you this killer that I promise you" 

Kevin chuckled. He knew all about the promise and fail technique of the cops.
inspector Daniel noticed this look and ignored him. He faced his men ;

"Guys please let's move out. Jake  and Billy  I want you on the top roof. Smith, Rogue, you both stay with me"

" Roger that sir"  the Jake and Billy replied in unison before moving out of the room.

Inspector Daniel turned to Kevin whom was looking as the inspector was discharging commands " Mr Kevin please follow me" 

Inspector Daniel moved out of the room, left and right flanked by Rogue and Smith, Kevin followed behind.

When they got to kevin's bedroom. Inspector Daniel looked around the room , allowing his eyes to ferret out anything  unusual .Kevin looked on, not concern about what was going around him. His thoughts was on Debbie and the cruel way she had died.

He looked at inspector Daniel " Sir who do you think this killer is "? 

Inspector Daniel grinned. He was always excited when a difficult question is thrown at him. 

" Mr Kevin , our  killer is a smart psycho. He is one intelligent killer, I would give him that. From what am looking here and from the details  have gathered about him in the past, I think I have enough details about him now"

Kevin narrowed his eyes. He knew the inspector was an intelligent man, but he never knew he could be so fast in pin pointing  the killer.

"So what do you know  about him? " Kevin asked a little skeptical.

" this killer like I said is a very cunny little rat, that knows how to wriggle his way out of any tight situation. From the evidences have gathered about him, all I know is this, he is a sadistic killer, whom invents different unimaginable ways of killing his victim . He is conscious of any little details , which makes him elusive. He is fast, sharp and  knows how to catch his victim on aware. "

" is that all? Kevin asked not in the least suprise.

" he wears glove. " inspector Daniel replied calmly.

'what ? ' Kevin asked,. He did not see that coming. 

" think Mr Kevin, think. Why do you think the police do not have his finger prints or foot prints. Because he wears glove of course that is the simplest explanation. And also have checked  the door handles and covered the parameters of this buldingl. There is no sign of the fact that he had entered this room or force his way in. Yet, he  killed someone in this room. The only evidence that he entered this house is the man hole he had created on the top roof, which shows he is a professional killer "

Kevin grimaced. He was not yet satisfied with the logic of the inspector but somehow he knew the inspector was right.

Inspector Daniel noticed the doubts in Kevin eyes and said " look Mr Kevin. This killer knows how to dust his tracks well. The truncheon he used on you, no finger prints was on it. Best explanation for that ; gloves. And also, he seems so familiar with the architectural plans of a house. Best explanation for that ; he is either an architect or builder. Or let me say, he is a polymath, but I beg to differ ."

Kevin nodded. " inspector, now we are getting somehow. Tell me what does he want with me?

Inspector Daniel shrugged. " maybe a business deal gone bad. Maybe you cheated him in some business transactions or women issues. But am certain about one thing ; he sure wants to make your life a living hell"

" ironically, that is what my life is ", Kevin said, allowing the tears to flow freely from his eyes, as the image of Debbie, comes to his mind "

TO BE CONTINUED...................

PLEASE " SHARE" TO YOUR FRIENDS. IT'S HELPS MANCRIMES PAGE ENORMOUSLY.

5 Likes

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 9:36pm On Sep 13
More updates coming
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Toyin223(f): 9:46pm On Sep 13
I Hate D Killer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Kimkardashain(f): 10:00pm On Sep 13
Toyin223:
I Hate D Killer
dnt just start toyin. he is fabulous

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ftosino(m): 7:46am On Sep 14
dt killer is supercool, if i see him, i will definitely ask for his autograph.,\
great job man

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by bakeuhappy: 10:27am On Sep 14
Thanks mancrimes really enjoying this story

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 11:28pm On Sep 14
EPISODE 15

Inspector Daniel pitied the young man." he is really getting the end of the yard stick", he thought to himself. 

" Am sorry for all this Mr Kevin, please you have to be a man" 

Kevin nodded his head faintly. 

" inspector am grateful for your assitance "

Inspector Daniel grinned. " don't mention. It's our job".

Inspector Daniel beckoned to the forensics boys whom were milling in and out of the room like ants that is was time to go. Swiftly, the forensics boys began to take their leave, carrying their gadgets with them. 

Inspector Daniel turned to kevin" please Mr Kevin, you have to relax your mind OK. Me and the boys are going now. Tomorrow, don't forget to come to the station. I have something important to discuss with you. If you noticed anything dial this number"

Inspector Daniel took out a pen from his breast pocket and a note pad from his back pocket. He scribbled a number on the note pad and tore the sheet he needed.

" here take this " he handed it to Kevin who looked at it vaguely.

" it's my pager number. Please don't hesitate to call" inspector Daniel said giving Kevin a little smile. He signalled  to Rogue and Smith and they strode out of the bedroom, leaving Kevin alone, whom still stared at the paper vaguely.

CHAPTER 5‎

After  the inspector and his men left, Kevin looked around his room and grimaced. He could not tell his family what he was going through. None of them would believe him, most especially his parents.  " Am a  lone wolf, he told himself " I can handle my problems myself"  He was not afraid of any cutthroat killer. The killer was a coward, he told himself. Kevin was a black-belter in karate. He knew he could handle the killer, but he just don't know how. 

Kevin felt thirsty and strode out of the bedroom. He walked into his kitchen and took a mug from a cup rack. He crossed to the refrigerator and took out a chilled  bottled water which he put hastily to his mouth, his throat makes  funny sounds as he gurgled the water  down his throat. He removed the bottled water from his mouth and pour some in side the mug. As he reached for the mug ,he heard a sound and he stiffened. His built in instinct told him something was outside in the dark and he could feel it. He moved away from the mug and looked outside the window of the kitchen. The moon disc was drifting out slowly behind the fluffy clouds. " what could be out there " he asked himself . He turned his head to look at the kitchen clock. The time was exactly 2: 00 a.m. There, he could hear the sound again as if somebody was forcing his way in. Stealthly, Kevin tip toed out of the kitchen and moved towards a room with an iron door. He opened the door quietly not to make any sound and entered the room. Inside was the electricity board consisting of the electricity circuits of his apartment. He reached for a red lever beside the board and pulled it down. All of a sudden the entire apartment was thrown into ebon darkness. 

Kevin snarled in the dark. He knew the killer was out there, waiting patiently yo strike, maybe to complete his mission, but he was not bothered." If the killer wants it, then I give it to him" he told himself. He moved out of the room and quietly like a mice scared of waking the cat, he walked into the living room, flattening his broad body  against the wall, using the darkness as is cover. 

He knew the killer was out in the dark  and so  Kevin waited patiently, his eyes , keen and sharp , his ears straining to catch any slightest sound. Suddenly, through the window of his living room, he saw a tall figure moved, his silhouette illuminated by the moon which reflected into the living room. Kevin smiled wickedly. " the fool is trying to break in " he told himself. Kevin moved stealthly inside the living room and stiffened again. The tall figure had moved to the gigantic entrance door now, and was fidgeting with the lock. Kevin crossed to the fire place in the living room , his hand closing around a fire poker. ‎

Quietly, he  moved towards the entrance door and waited beside it. He heard a click in the door lock and he knew the killer had gained entrance. Kevin waited, bidding his time, holding his breath as he held the fire poker in his hand. 
He  waited,  counting the minutes in his mind, but the door did not give way. Then , Kevin heard foot steps running on the top roof. " damn, the killer is not entering through the entrance door but through the man hole he had created " ‎
Kevin thought as he darted into an adjacent room beside his bedroom. He opened the door quietly and peered his eyes inside the room. Kevin waited yet again. He was about  to give up, when he saw a figure, his silhouette illuminated by the moon through the man hole, casting an eerie look inside the room. 

Kevin shuddered , but he controlled himself. He could feel his heart beating rapid ly, but he knew he must not lose his head. He opened the door quietly and moved towards the man hole, holding the fire poker vigorously in his hand. Kevin knew the killer was there, on the top roof, deciding whether to jump in or not. As Kevin neared the man hole, he saw the reflection of the man, as he was about to jump in. Without wasting time, Kevin did a little run back,  raised  the fire poker and with the dexterity of a javelin thrower, he threw the fire poker up, through the man hole and he was rewarded with a loud yell of pain, like that of a wounded lion.

Quickly, Kevin darted out of the room into the living room and moved towards the entrance door. He braced himself, and  kicked the door open. The door gave way, and Kevin darted out of his apartment, his eyes searching the roof top looking for any traces of the intruder. As he moved around the premises of his apartment , his unprotected feet smeared on something wet and he stiffened . He looked down and saw something reddish on the ground. He bent down and put his hand to the substance. Kevin put his hand to his nose and smellt it. It was blood. Kevin looked at the ground and noticed that the blood had already formed a trail of line on the ground. Kevin grinned. " this is even more easier than I thought" he told himself. Kevin followed the trail of blood until he got to his collosal generator stand. As he was about to reach it, he saw something moved behind him, and was quick to dodge a fisted hand that was launched at him. 

Kevin turned around to see the figure of a tall broad chest man, walking towards him. His face menacing, his footsteps, deadlike. 

" what do you want ? Kevin shouted. 

Kevin heard a  voice snickered 

" I want you to dieeeeeeeeeeeee" a  bellowed voice roared as the figure rushed towards Kevin. 

To be continued....................

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SHARE THIS POSTS.

4 Likes

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 11:29pm On Sep 14
Sorry for the delay. More updates coming
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by HolyTitus(m): 12:24am On Sep 15
Wow, I'm enjoying this.

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cyprian Ekwensi Plagiarized Hausa Story "Jiki Magayi" / Memoirs Of A Drug Lord (Episode 1, 2 & 3) / Role Of Arts In National Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 293
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.