₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,914,201 members, 3,920,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 November 2017 at 07:58 AM

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (21128 Views)

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / The Club a story - #nlwriters (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Kimkardashain(f): 9:03pm On Sep 09
hahahahaha...nice kill

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Prinxxdave(m): 6:31am On Sep 10
Who d F--K is Kevin

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Prinxxdave(m): 6:32am On Sep 10
Kimkardashain:
hahahahaha...nice kill

d killing d swt u ba

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Kimkardashain(f): 7:09am On Sep 10
Prinxxdave:

d killing d swt u ba
i kill people every 2 days, so it aint new. you should read "fear" by kimkardashain. then you will undastnd wat i mean

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by muhammed50(m): 7:21am On Sep 10
I'm beginning to suspect KEVIN....
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 1:35pm On Sep 10
EPISODE 7

Ella body lay afloat the bathtub water. Her mouth gaped open and her eyes were blank, staring at nothing. On her face was a frozen expression of paroxysmal shock. Her lifeless body indicated that she was unaware of all these.
' Delicious ' the killer thought , a sardonic smile on his lean face as he moved around the bathtub, eyeing the dead woman inside it like that of an hyena watching it's prey.
"I think its high time daddy have his dinner " the killer said aloud as he crossed to the other side of the bathroom and safely unplugged the cable of the electric dryer from the socket outlet. He moved towards the body in the bathtub and on reaching it, he braced himself and lifted the dead woman's body from the water. Water splashed on the cold tiled floor as he lifted the stiff body from the bathtub but the killer was not bothered.
Swiftly, he carried the stiff body out of the bathroom and lay it on the soft rug in the living room. The killer went to work. He devastated himself of his clothing and lay his Unclad body on the dead woman. Loving her unresponsive body, the killer worship the dead body with his tongue and mouth. When he could take it no longer, he thrusts his phallus out from his trousers and began to spur himself to orgasm. As his hand travel to and fro in a lucid motion, he began to move faster now, in a fast pace and felt himself coming. On reaching the peak of ecstasy, he emptied the content of his phallus on the dead body. He waited for several minutes, allowing the cold sweat streaming down on his body to dry before he levered himself up from the dead body on the soft rug. The killer looked around him,noticing that everything was in place , he wore his clothes hurriedly . The killer looked at the dead body on the floor and a wild expression settled on his face.
' you can't be dead and still be beautiful' the killer thought aloud.
Raising his booted foot, he began to kick the dead body on its face.

"yes, that's more like it ' oh it's feels so good"

the killer thought as he kicked Ella's dead body savagely on the face. Suddenly, he stopped and looked down at the body. The head was already smashed in, disfiguring a once beautiful face. Feeling elated, the killer dipped his hands into his back pocket and brought out a note pad. He crossed out a name on the note pad and put the note pad back into his pocket. ' daddy would be pleased ' the killer thought as he exited the apartment not through the living room door but the ceiling.

CHAPTER TWO

TWO MONTHS LATER......

"Mr Kevin, it's nice to meet you once again "inspector Dan said stretching his hand as he received the hand shake of the other man sitting in front of him.
' inspector, I was giving a warrant this morning by your boys that you wanted to see me'
Kevin said, relaxing himself comfortably on the leather chair he was sitting on;

' hope no problem Inspector, cause i have to be in a meeting by 12:00 sharp'
Inspector Dan took a very good look at the man sitting across him and smiled .

' Mr Kevin, I wouldn't have disturb you if not for the fact that some unusual things are going on around you, but it seems you are not taking note of them'.

"What are they? Inspector, I don't have time for this crap. If u have anything against me please spill it out. All I know is that am a law abiding citizen of this country and have never been found wanting for any crime"

Kevin replied his voice raising in the small detective room. Inspector Dan grinned again,

' then I think you would like to see this'

he continued, dipping his hand into a nearby drawer and bringing out a manila file which he threw on the mahogany table. The file landed on the table with a loud splat and inspector Dan folded his arms across his broad chest and said " Mr Kevin please have a look" .
Kevin gave the inspector a hard look before taking the manila file on the table and bringing out its content. Inside the file were series of grotesque photographs taking from different crime scene. The photographs showed the mutilated bodies of different women whom had died a painful death and as Kevin flipped from one picture to the other, a dreading fear began to uncoil inside of him and different weird thoughts began to pass through his mind.
Inspector Dan watched Kevin closely, noting the emotions going through his face as he held the photographs in hands. Kevin lifted his face from the photographs and asked innocently;

'I don't understand. what as this got to do with me?, he asked bewildered.

Inspector Dan leaned out of his leather chair and leveled his face with Kevin ;

" I think we both got ourselves a killer of women. And you Mr Kevin will help me to find this killer ".

To be continued.............................

# SHARE
# COMMENT
# LIKE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 1:37pm On Sep 10
More updates coming guys. Thanks for your . God bless.
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by marianneada(f): 2:04pm On Sep 10
Mr Kelvin!
Mr Kelvin!
Mr Kelvin!

2 Likes

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Prinxxdave(m): 4:03pm On Sep 10
Kimkardashain:

i kill people every 2 days, so it aint new.
you should read "fear" by kimkardashain. then you will undastnd wat i mean

Hmm
i will surely read it.

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Slimberry123(f): 4:39pm On Sep 10
Kimkardashain:

i kill people every 2 days, so it aint new.
you should read "fear" by kimkardashain. then you will undastnd wat i mean

Kimkardashian.. well done oo

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Kimkardashain(f): 5:00pm On Sep 10
Slimberry123:

hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Hantonia(f): 5:44pm On Sep 10
Hmmm Nxt Pls
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by queenitee(f): 6:17pm On Sep 10
Slimberry123:

Don't mind my sister kimkardashian, that's what happens when you have no 'fear'
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by tojahh(m): 7:21pm On Sep 10
Nice update madcrimes. This is getting to the point I always admire...

Police catch thief
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by MrRichy(m): 11:35pm On Sep 10
which kyn psycho be this guy sef ?

Mancrimes, more ink to your pen
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Slimberry123(f): 8:27am On Sep 11
queenitee:

Don't mind my sister kimkardashian, that's what happens when you have no 'fear'

yes oo sister.. Shift for me oo, on my way to 'fear'
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by princ007(f): 9:03am On Sep 11
tojahh:
Nice update madcrimes. This is getting to the point I always admire...

Police catch thief
Lol
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ftosino(m): 9:13am On Sep 11
what a psycho!!!
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 9:49am On Sep 11
EPISODE 8‎

"What ? " Kevin said taken aback by what the inspector had told him. ‎

"'It seems you don't understand what is going on Mr Kevin" inspector Daniel continued  noticing the taciturn look which had settled on Kevin 's handsome face. '
  ‎
" you are damn well right inspector " Kevin said has he levered himself up from the chair he was sitting on. 'all I understand is that you are just interested in wasting my time' 

inspector Daniel grimaced and said "I don't think you understand all this "Are you to tell me you don't remember the faces of any of these girls' he asked stupendously. ‎

Kevin smiled, "I dont, OK. Can I take my leave" Kevin asked as he moved towards the door. 

" so where is Jessica May ? "  inspector Daniel said levelling his gaze with Kevin whom had turned his head slowly to look at the inspector. 

' what ? Kevin  asked bewildered. ' 

"you heard me right.' What of Ella Brown, were is she? Inspector Daniel continued, noticing the  posture of Kevin changed to that of a belligerent one. In one swift motion, Kevin walked back to the desk and pointed is index finger accusingly  at the inspector 

' what as my private life got to with you inspector and moreover how do you know the girls am going out with ? he asked. 

'Kevin it's not your private life am concerned with. Is theirs ' inspector Daniel replied pointing to the photographs which had spilled out from the manilla file.            

Kevin looked at  inspector Daniel not comprehending the whole situation. 

Inspector Daniel looked at Kevin face and smiled ' it seems you still don't understand what I have been telling you all along' he said as he moved across the desk and sat at its edge. He folded his arms across his chest and said' Jessica May and Ella Brown were among the mutilated body you saw in the photographs' ‎

And suddenly it all dawned on Kevin what the meeting with the inspector  was all about.‎

Kevin's face became paled as the realization of the whole situation sink into his mind. His brain refused to work as he tried to digest the  situation  into his  head . 
' Jessica!  Ella! The names ranged like a bell in his head. The women he had cherished so much. Women whom he would have given the world. And suddenly they had disappeared from his life just as every other women he had loved.

' Are you alright Mr Kevin? Kevin jolted back to reality and looked at Inspector Daniel whom was looking at him suspiciously. 

' you said what'? Kevin asked his voice suddenly hoarse. 

' you look pale, I think you should have a sit' inspector Daniel said as he dislodged himself from the desk and coming around to help Kevin with a chair. Kevin waved him away with his hand and levered himself on a cane chair which was rummaged in a corner. 

Kevin clasped his hands together and unclenched them. He did not want the inspector to see him that way. ‎He loathed himself for been weak at that moment. Frustration and fear was boldly written on his face and he was damn sure all this had giving away the bravado he had proved to the inspector earlier. He was right.  As inspector Daniel looked at kevin withdrawn expression he was convinced that the name of the dead women he had called was what changed Kevin composure. Kevin brought his head up and caught  inspector Daniel inquisitive eyes burrowing at him strangly. 

' what do want me to say? Kevin asked  giving the inspector a cold look. 

Inspector Daniel heaved an heavy sigh and replied kevin' all I want from you is every detail you know about this women, I repeat every detail' . 

Kevin nodded his weakly and began to recount his experience with the two women. When he was through he looked at inspector Daniel and saw him scribbling  something rapidly into a note pad. When the inspector was through he lifted his head from the note pad and  gave Kevin a reassuring smile but Kevin was unmoved. 
' you have done excellently well Mr kevin' inspector Daniel said ignoring Kevin's look, ' I think with what you have told me here,  I can work something out'.

Kevin looked at the inspector and nodded his head. He levered himself up from the chair and face the inspector

' am I free to go sir '?  Kevin asked giving the inspector a cold look. 

The inspector looked at Kevin face and grined ' you are free to go sir ' but first you must take a look at this ' before Kevin could protest, the inspector  slide behind his desk  and dipped his hand into a drawer . He brought out another file and tossed it towards Kevin. 

Kevin looked at the inspector angrily but he did not utter a word. He opened the file and saw Ella and Jessica beautiful faces. he looked up from the file and said

"have seen this "‎

"Mr Kevin you have seen nothing' inspector Daniel replied ' please opened to the next page'. 

Kevin gulped down a ball of saliva in his throat and opened to the next page. What he saw made him catch his breath. It was the face of a women he had dated long ago.

' What was her name?  He asked himself  searching the back of his mind but his brain could not fathom any name. On an impulse he began to flipped the page one after the other and his eyes widen in total shock. All the women in the file had an affair with him one way or the other . This was too much for him to bear. He looked at inspector Daniel and saw the other man watching him closely.

"Where are all these women? "Kevin asked even though he knew the answer already. 

Inspector Daniel leveled his face with Kevin " they are all dead" and his word reveberated in Kevin's head.‎

‎
#share
#like
#comment

10 Likes

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 10:07am On Sep 11
More updates coming soon. Please don't forget to SHARE and please invites friends. Thanks
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Kimkardashain(f): 10:44am On Sep 11
this is war!
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by queenitee(f): 12:18pm On Sep 11
Kimkardashain:
this is war!
Real one sis

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by muhammed50(m): 12:46pm On Sep 11
Getting Tougher
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Halyma(f): 1:03pm On Sep 11
wow!!!
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ftosino(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11
omg, getting me more frightened, *shivers*
you are doing good op, #thumbsup
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by marianneada(f): 4:38pm On Sep 11
SPEECHLESS
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 5:34pm On Sep 11
EPISODE  9‎
  ‎
"  Dead ! " Kevin thought dazed by what the inspector had told him. His mind could not process the information the inspector had told him at the moment.

Inspector Daniel looked at kevin and said ;‎

' I want you to know something' the police force have been tailing this killer, and I promise you we will have him in our net very soon' 

Kevin nodded still dazed by what he had heard.

Inspector Daniel now looked at Kevin and said 

' you will do something for me Mr Kevin

"what ? " Kevin asked.‎

" I want you to be careful now. You are been watched by this killer. We don't know is identity yet, but we are sure he is lurking around somewhere waiting to strike. Mr Kevin you need to be very alert " the inspector said finally.

Kevin nodded his head again. ' alright inspector I will do that '. Kevin shook hands with the inspector and took his leave.

Chapter 3‎
     The killer smiled as he thought of his next victim. He levered himself from the settee in his two bedroom apartment  and thought ' who will be next,  who will be the next to die, I wonder who she will be". It has been a while now since he had sex. He needed  to feed the animalistic beast inside of him. He thoughts of all the girls he had killed and snarled. He loved the way he had Orchestrated their deaths, every single one. But now he needed to kill again. His body thirsts for another death. The killer entered his bedroom and walked into the bathroom
 Few minutes later, he came out from the bathroom looking fresh and well shaved. He moved towards his wardrobe and flinged it's door open.He ransacked the wardrobe, looking for clothes that suits his taste. Having seen his choice, he struggled into a white round neck that fits his muscular chest and slides into a pair of wrangler jean. On his feet was a pair of chukka boots which was to give him a rugged look.  He came out from the bedroom and look at the G- Shock watch on his wrist. ' damn am late' he thought. He needed to tail the man. The man was the key to get him laid with any woman he wanted. With that thought in mind, the killer exited himself from his apartment. ‎

‎ ‎          ********************************************************* 
    Debbie was angry that her friend had left her in the bar alone. She looked around the bar everyone was having a good time except her. Her friends had followed two guys whom had  came in to the bar earlier. "We will have a nice time together " the two guys had told her friends. Her friends had promised her they would be back in a jiffy, but the jiffy had turned to 2 freaking hours. She looked towards the door way of the bar and saw a very tall man strode in. Debbie do not really love  tall guys, but there was something about this man that captivated her. When the man turned his head to look at where she was sitting. Her breath caught in her  throat. The man was down to earth sexy. His face was strong with well cut features. As he moved towards her table, Debbie braced herself and put a sensual smile on her face.

To be continued. .......................‎

Your comments and likes is important. It helps MANCRIMES enormously. Thanks for your support‎

..‎

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 5:37pm On Sep 11
More updates coming.........

2 Likes

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by MrRichy(m): 6:13pm On Sep 11
ManCrimes:
More updates coming.........

keep up the good work bro ....
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by lonewolf23(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11
noting last forever surely the killer would be apprehended. mancrimes am loving it die
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ftosino(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11
Debbie, 9ce Journey To Hell,
You Are Doing Good mr. Mancrimes Keep It Up
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by queenitee(f): 10:37pm On Sep 11
Slimberry123:

yes oo sister.. Shift for me oo, on my way to 'fear'
oya sit beside me

2 Likes

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home / Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) / In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.