₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,915,252 members, 3,925,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 November 2017 at 03:02 PM

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. - Literature (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (21410 Views)

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / The Club a story - #nlwriters (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:57am On Sep 08
Wonderful...
Applause.
You are good, and blessed with a apt sense for describing this.
Keep it going strong bro.
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Pearl05(f): 9:16am On Sep 08
I'm here.
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by msylva2147(m): 9:29am On Sep 08
I thought you said you are writing not you want to write. surprise to see that you have not even done the introduction.
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by msylva2147(m): 9:29am On Sep 08
I thought you said you are writing not you want to write. surprise to see that you have not even done the introductions, when you start writing you let me know.
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Achadu76: 11:54am On Sep 08
Kimkardashain:

hahahahahahahahaha.....
ask queenitee oh, i dnt knw

So funny
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Achadu76: 11:57am On Sep 08
You and who, dis killing killing tin don tire me oooo

ManCrimes:
Thanks guys. I appreciate you guys for your comment. Please stay tuned for fresh episodes.
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Jane1234f(f): 3:49pm On Sep 08
marianneada:
Queenitee oya move to the front seat and answer my question

Hadampson, Queenitee, KimberlyWest, Adesina12, Urchman23, jane1234f, Toyin223, jagugu88li, Jino33,YINKS89,princ007 and my other friends abeg come and enjoy this wonderful piece with me, Kimkardashain is already here.
I am here ma
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Patotelli(m): 4:21pm On Sep 08
WOWWWW!!,, realy loving this. Kudos to you..!!!
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Slimberry123(f): 5:07pm On Sep 08
Wow.. KimKardashian, Kimberlywest shift ooo make i sit... weldone MamCrimes... Countrygirl, food don set ooo
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Countrygirl(f): 5:20pm On Sep 08
Slimberry123:
Wow.. Kim Kardashian, Kim berlywest shift ooo make i sit... weldone Mam Crimes... Coun trygirl, food don set ooo
I don land, thanks for the mention, lemme start from the beginning
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by princ007(f): 5:25pm On Sep 08
Nice story, pls continue
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 7:38pm On Sep 08
EPISODE 5 

A week later , Kevin and Ella met in a restaurant. The  restaurant was one of the best and was nestled in the glamorous suburb of Victoria island. ' you know what?  Kevin said forking a piece of meat into his mouth.  

What? Ella replied,  not really concentrating on the food in front of her. 

It had  been a week now that she has seen Kevin after their little  episode with her friends the other time. She had thought of him so much during the week, relishing the feelings he had caused in her. He had promised Ella he will call her during the week, while she on the other hand , had waited impatiently for his call. It was  almost at the end of the week he had later called  and when she demanded the reason for him calling her late, he had told her it was due to business  related matters. Now, they are both inside a restaurant now with him enjoying his meal, not minding whether she was eating hers. 

' I think something is wrong with you' Kevin continued levelling his gaze with her and obviously enjoying the emotions passing through her face.  

'Nothing is wrong with me' Ella replied feeling angry that he could read through her easily. 

' you sure? Kevin asked in a soft voice, raising his eye brow quizzically.

Am sure ' Ella replied him. She looked at Kevin sitting across her and felt a stir inside of her. He was so handsome , masculine and so selfish, she told herself irritated . 

Kevin looked at Ella for a few moment and said 'Ella what do you want? 

Ella dragged her eyes from the untouched food she was looking at, and focused her attention on Kevin ' let's go home and make love' she said finally.
                               .....................................................................
Kevin's  apartment was decorated with resplendent design and had a masculine finishing. 
Kevin looked at Ella and asked " would you like a drink? I have moet and hennessy " ‎

Ella shook her head. She did not want a drink, she did not want to sleep, she did not want anything except the man standing in her front.   Recognising the longing feelings on Ella's  face, Kevin moved towards Ella and pulled her into his warm arms. Kevin dipped his head down and Ella raised hers for his kiss. The kiss was passionate, nothing could describe it's euphoric feelings. Kevin  tasted of warm whiskey and mints. Feelings like the amber of fire began to pass through Ella's body. She felt weak and giddy as Kevin's warm tongue swept over her's and she had to grasp Kevin's massive body for support. As they both kiss, their tongues twirling against each other, Kevin's grasp Ella's small frame and dipped his head deeply this time, to take more of the sweetness from Ella's mouth. Ella groaned in protest as a her senses began to reel making her to feel very light and unstable. Like an expert, kelvin gently unzip the zipper of Ella's dress to reveal her black bra and panties. He dropped the dress on the ground and slide his hands under her bra only to close around her breasts. Her breasts were high and soft and Kevin kneaded his hands around the soft mounds. Ella began to moan passionately in his arms, her body writhing like that of a wounded snake. ‎Kevin removed his hands and bent his head to take a Tip into his mouth . His mouth was hot and Ella began to feel herself drifting into an abyss of passion and desire. With his mouth on her breasts, Kevin slide his hands down to the lower part of Ella's body ,between her thighs and found it to be extremely wet.  Kevin slide his hands under her panties and dipped one of his finger into her soaked Vagina. Ella gasped as Kevin's finger twirl inside of her, and she began to moan. 

' don't stop, please don't stop' she  moaned , writhing in Kevin's arms.

Kevin continued this for a few moment and seeing Ella could take it no longer, he lifted her up and carried her Unclad body to his bedroom. Kevin dropped Ella gently on the king size bed and took his time to take off  his clothing. Ella watched as Kevin took his cloths off and she thought how magnificent he looked without his cloths on. Kevin stood Unclad and proud in front of Ella roving eyes. His phallus was tumelescent, and Ella nipped the bottom of her lips, thinking of the‎ feelings it will cause inside of her. Kevin layed  his Unclad body on Ella's and began to continue his  fore-play. Kevin took his time, exploring Ella's Unclad body with his tongues, hands , finding the inner crevice of her thighs, when she could stand it no longer, Ella took hold of Kevin's joystick and shoved it inside of her. Kevin begin to thrusts inside of her, increasing his pace in a lucid motion. Ella grasp hold of Kevin's buttocks, meeting his pace and allowing herself to be spurred on by his fast pace. 

" it's felt so good, so damn good' Ella thought as Kevin thrusts inside of her. ‎

Ella face was filled with wild ecstasy and her body began to jerk sensually. The feelings Kevin was causing in her was unbearable and her body began to shudder in a hot frenzy. 
She could feel herself coming and she began to moan" oh God, oh my God, kevin don't stop, dont .........."  suddenly her body began to jerk in sporadic orgiastic pace and all she could remember was Kevin bellow groan as he cum inside of her.

After their love making, Kevin hold Ella in arms and said:‎

" how do you feel?, 

Ella looked into Kevin's passionate dark eyes and said" I feel free".

Kevin nodded his head and deep his head to take her lips in his mouth

' so what are we doing after this ' Ella asked after Kevin had lifted his head. 
" after this." I give you a very big surprise " Kevin said a lazy smile settling around his lips. ‎

" surprise ? What  surprise" Ella asked not comprehending him.‎

"relax  my love, relax" Kevin assured her, " for now" Kevin continued " let's focus our mind on something else" .‎

and saying this,  Kevin thrusts his joystick into her and brought her body to another passionate crescendo.  
 To be continued.................

#share
#like
# comment‎

4 Likes

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 7:39pm On Sep 08
Please guys don't forget to bring your friends. Thanks for ur comments and support. God bless

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by princ007(f): 7:56pm On Sep 08
Thanks
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Slimberry123(f): 9:58pm On Sep 08
yhungbrowhne where ah u ooooo.... food don done ooo... Kusibe77..

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by iLiquidator: 10:01pm On Sep 08
LadyGoddiva:
DNA samples in naija? We don't have that technology yet so he's very safe grin
You nailed it. In Nigeria even the police will contaminate the scene before samples are collected.

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by happybee: 10:14pm On Sep 08
Really enjoying the show, kudos man, nice work

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Kusibe77(m): 10:47pm On Sep 08
Slim berry123:
yhung browhne where ah u ooooo.... food don done ooo... Kusibe77..
viewing.

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by KayDEAN(m): 6:21am On Sep 09
I de here 247

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ftosino(m): 8:30am On Sep 09
am following you to tha end mancrimes,
RIP to ella in adv.

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Igyeseh(m): 8:54am On Sep 09
RIP Ella, I know you are next on the list.
The surprise will hit you so hard you won't know where it comes from.
But this Kelvin is a real psycho ooo.

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 9:45am On Sep 09
Update coming soon guys. Please mancrimes needs your support. Your comments helps mancrimes enormously. Please invite your friends too. Thanks so much.
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by princ007(f): 10:26am On Sep 09
Alright

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 11:18am On Sep 09
EPISODE 6 

The time was exactly 11: 45 when a taxi cab halted in front of Ella apartment edifice. Ella opened the door and stepped out of the cab. She walked to the driver side, dipped her hand into her Chanel purse and fingered out a naira note which she handed to the taxi driver.  The driver said his thanks and sped away leaving a trail of exhaust smoke behind him. 

Feeling all alone, Ella stood in front of her apartment edifice and felt a slight chill. Everywhere was in ebon darkness except for the rays of moonlight which had managed to slither out behind a fluffy of clouds.  Ella walked towards the edifice,  climbed up the stairs and stood in front of her apartment door. She dipped her hands once again into her purse and brought out a key which she used to open her door. Ella entered her apartment and switch the light on. The apartment was exactly the way she had left it; tidy and Immaculate. 

Feeling secure in the safety of her apartment, Ella bolted the door and walked towards the living room. She was dead tired and she dropped her purse idly on the settee. She wished she could just take her heels off, walked into her bedroom with a her evening gown on and tuck herself in her bed. But rather, Ella walked to the refrigerator and settled for a drink of cold ice and lemon . The cold drink soothed her, relived her arching body and Ella relished the  sweet sour taste in her mouth. Feeling refreshed , Ella walked into her bathroom and took her evening dress off. With only her bra and panties on, Ella walked into her bathroom and switched the bathtub water on. Leaving the water running, Ella leisurely took off her panties and bra and glanced towards the framed mirror in the bathroom. She stood animal  Unclad , her Tips hard  as she admired her sheer Unclad breasts and thighs. Ella stepped into the bathtub and the cold jet water pierced through her Unclad body, ballooning around her.

She rested her head on the bathtub edge and thought of kelvin's big suprise. Kevin had surprised her by taking her to meet his parents. He had even overwhelmed her by introducing her to his parent as his fiancee . Kevin's parents were very happy and cheerful to meet her. They were exceptionally funny and had made Ella to laugh hard throughout the day. Ella had swore jokingly she would never visit them again, which had earned her more laughter from Kevin's parents. Kevin had introduced her to his brothers and sisters and all of them had giving her a warm reception. Throughout the introduction,  Kevin had hold her hand. His eyes and smile was assuring,  his hand on hers was comforting.  A noise from the outside of the bathroom startled Ella out of her thought. She became still in the bathtub and strained her ear. 

' what was that ? 'she asked herself ' Nothing to be scared of ' an inner voice replied. 'Yes,  nothing to be scared of ' she told herself. 

Ella remembered she bolted the door well and feeling rather stupid for been foolishly scared of nothing, she settled comfortably into the bathtub and closed her eyes.

A figure clad in black entered the bathroom quietly  and looked at the woman in the bathtub. The figure waited patiently for some minutes to watch the woman in the bathtub before he assured himself that his presence was unknown. He looked around the bathroom until his eyes rested on what he was looking for. The figure moved towards the object until his gloved  hand closed around  an Electric dryer. Stealthy, he plugged the cable of the electric dryer into a socket outlet and moved purposely towards the body in the bathtub. Standing behind the woman  in the bathtub, he grinned viciously. Suddenly, Ella eyes flickered open and her eyes  widen in total shock. A scream rosed in her voice. But he was too quick for her. He dropped the electric dryer into the bathtub and watched as Ella body began to twitch and shudder  rhythmically to the throes of death. It was a beautiful sight. The killer was happy. It was a job well done.

To be continued.......................

6 Likes

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ManCrimes: 11:25am On Sep 09
Update coming soon. FROM THE REALM OF MAN CRIMES..

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Halyma(f): 12:39pm On Sep 09
Well done. More ink to ur pen. I hope no be Kevin be d killer.

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Tori46(f): 12:42pm On Sep 09
Thumbs up mancrimes. I'm loving this story, please don't leave us hanging.

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by happybee: 2:53pm On Sep 09
Not again!!

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by ftosino(m): 3:58pm On Sep 09
*shivers* this is getting more horrifying. *hides behind the sofa to continue watching in 2d*

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by queenitee(f): 5:29pm On Sep 09
Blood of Chisos

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by marianneada(f): 7:54pm On Sep 09
Another murder!!!!!!!! sad sad sad

1 Like

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland / Relationship Story "A Friend In Need" (Full Episode) / Many Shockers For Miss Lucas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.