Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (45701 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / Grandma Mistakenly Send Nudes To Her Grandson (screen Shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by adaxxy: 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Are the guys of nowadays any better?
Once babe come una house, next thing na to on i-pass-my-neighbour generator, come start to dey find way to hang her leg for burglary-proof...all to administer prick.

Gerrahere mehn!
Una fit each other grin grin
Slay queens and kings.
you are funny

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by martineverest(m): 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nice couple
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by amaka4eva: 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
This is lovely kiss
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by cokiek(f): 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
Wow
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by ashjay001(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sabrina18:
Lolz.

Na garri n moimoi u gv better name like dat?! grin
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Once babe come una house, next thing na to on i-pass-my-neighbour generator, come start to dey find way to hang her leg for burglary-proof...all to administer prick.

Gerrahere mehn!
Slay queens and kings.
cheesycheesycheesy hahahahahaha! Cc. Lalas24,stellie,thornapple.una agree with dis comment?cheesycheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
ashjay001:

Na garri n moimoi u gv better name like dat?! grin
Na so I see am o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by Pidginwhisper: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Awwww...thats a RELATIONSHIP GOAL sha..

#TeamInterracial grin

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by Pidginwhisper: 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Gerrahere mehn!
Slay queens and kings.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by zoedew: 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
I celebrate The Pa for staying true to his wife no matter! Too many African men for comfort
have had white ladies marry them and follow them back home only to kick in the hearts ♥️ of the ❤️ struck damsel! #celebratearealman
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by CzarChris(m): 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Gerrahere mehn!
Slay queens and kings.
hang leg for burglary proof, shocked I don die for here grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by phemmytom: 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
this is amazing........
may God grant them grace to enjoy the rest of there life.....
1love pappymamma

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by ibraheemlamar(m): 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Gerrahere mehn!
Slay queens and kings.
lol..nawa o...so him suppose on generator make una play LUDO??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by EponOjuku: 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Gerrahere mehn!
Slay queens and kings.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by olaszydaruma(m): 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
pocohantas:

talking from experience
Gerrahere mehn!
Slay queens and kings.
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by PureMe01: 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Once babe come una house, next thing na to on i-pass-my-neighbour generator, come start to dey find way to hang her leg for burglary-proof...all to administer prick
lmao....chai!! see raw talent wasting here ooo..I wan die here oo.my tommy aches gringringrin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by Adadioranma79(f): 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lol, that was harsh tho.
soberdrunk:
At 19 she dropped everything and followed him all the way from England to Nigeria, girls of nowadays just ordinary come to my house in the "same state" they will be forming 'direct Belgium' meanwhile they are already "Naija used"......... angry
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by Adadioranma79(f): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Jesu!
coolebux:
The advantage of true love
If they were celebrities, the break up story would be in the archives.
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by wakes: 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
Beautiful!
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by generationz(f): 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Gerrahere mehn!
Slay queens and kings.
Ah ah ah

I swear you and soberdrunk una fit each other.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by Gloreeyah22(f): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
I hope to be like like this someday, growing old and feeling fulfilled
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by talk2percy(m): 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Gerrahere mehn!
Slay queens and kings.
And that one no mean say at 19, or even before 19 him no hang her legs for ceiling and administered his prick and yet still married her. And mind u, if u no visit, felt comfortable and removed ur draws, no guy go hang ur leg anywhere hangable. And, them d force Una to spread leg, no b una d open am wide with impunity? Make I hear word joor..no be only hang leg for burglary-proof, even for parapet.
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by TechAddiction: 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Gerrahere mehn!
Slay queens and kings.

Poco, u again?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by Adadioranma79(f): 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lol
swillonch:
I doubt if baba still knows the way to Oba's palace
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by williamdeluxe(m): 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
Wow, not many people have the opportunity to last upto 60years in marriage. Kudos granma x granpa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by DTaj: 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
The oyinbo grandma got married to the Nigerian grandpa at 19. Hmmm.

In Europe, right from history, girls married as early as 16. I had a British MBA lecturer, a Professor, whose British mum married her British dad at 15.

No one mentioned that bit. Hypocrites. If she (the oyinbo grandma) was a Nigerian, this thread would have been filled with hateful, ignorant, and mischief-laden messages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by Naijasturf(m): 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
wink perfect
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
At 19 she dropped everything and followed him all the way from England to Nigeria, girls of nowadays just ordinary come to my house in the "same state" they will be forming 'direct Belgium' meanwhile they are already "Naija used"......... angry

pocohantas:

Gerrahere mehn!
Slay queens and kings.

Una go kill pessin for here one day grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by kobijacobs(m): 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
when I see things like this, I just wish I was part of the old generation. this present generation, especially some girls now dey vex me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by annawhite(f): 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
so men of nowadays better abi... If woman show for house... Una go run around like usain bolt to prepare one miserable plate of indomie and boiled egg. Sometimes d indomie na IOU sef... To further impress d babe una go gather 500naira suya spread for the indomie.. #rolleyes# while GOTV dey echo for background... After the meal una go begin lie bout prospects wey never exist...be real wit us and we will follow una anywhere mbok

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by childrenday15(m): 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Pure Love. My Dream with my dear CHINENYE
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by shinarlaura(f): 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Gerrahere mehn!
Slay queens and kings.

Chaii grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.