Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (45680 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / Grandma Mistakenly Send Nudes To Her Grandson (screen Shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by everydayboy: 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Are the guys of nowadays any better?
Once babe come una house, next thing na to on i-pass-my-neighbour generator, come start to dey find way to hang her leg for burglary-proof...all to administer prick.

Gerrahere mehn!
Una fit each other grin grin
Slay queens and kings.

Rotfl..... Aswear you no get chill at all oo.... #KillJoyGirl....... Lmao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by mickydonald: 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
FATALITY �� that is what really happens when you slap your father . don't ever try this at all. (must watch)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crx2C7NhkhU
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by soberdrunk(m): 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
annawhite:
so men of nowadays better abi... If woman show for house... Una go run around like usain bolt to prepare one miserable plate of indomie and boiled egg. Sometimes d indomie na IOU sef... To further impress d babe una go gather 500naira suya spread for the indomie.. #rolleyes# while GOTV dey echo for background... After the meal una go begin lie bout prospects wey never exist...be real wit us and we will follow una anywhere mbok

Wait!! Guys actually make indomie, egg and '500 naira' suya for ladies? Whatever happened to biscuits and groundnut with cold Zobo? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by collinometricx: 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
pocohantas:

come start to dey find way to hang her leg for burglary-proof...all to administer prick.

must u tell us what u are good at...
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by willibounce1(m): 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Once babe come una house, next thing na to on i-pass-my-neighbour generator, come start to dey find way to hang her leg for burglary-proof...all to administer prick.

Gerrahere mehn!
Slay queens and kings.

but if guys carry you una go house open bible say make una read and praise God, una go call am dull guy. What else do want to go and do in a guys house if not shinning of congo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
I no dey like dis kine luv e dey too tey, na internet age we dey sharp sharp no long things next set etc...dis wan na old school love angry
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by 9japrof(m): 12:30am On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Awwww...thats a RELATIONSHIP GOAL sha..

#TeamInterracial grin

Good luck with your dreams
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by 9japrof(m): 12:38am On Sep 11, 2017
annawhite:
so men of nowadays better abi... If woman show for house... Una go run around like usain bolt to prepare one miserable plate of indomie and boiled egg. Sometimes d indomie na IOU sef... To further impress d babe una go gather 500naira suya spread for the indomie.. #rolleyes# while GOTV dey echo for background... After the meal una go begin lie bout prospects wey never exist...be real wit us and we will follow una anywhere mbok

Aahhh you don already yarn the kind specie of guys you. dey roll with.

Don't create a thread seeking for advice on your relationship anytime soon please, the ones wey we dey see for here don dey give us cold feet ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 11, 2017
9japrof:

Good luck with your dreams

grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by October1960: 12:57am On Sep 11, 2017
Comment of the decade for me. Funny but true. Well said ma. grin

pocohantas:

Gerrahere mehn!
Slay queens and kings.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by laudate: 1:23am On Sep 11, 2017
nazanwannem:
A Twitter user, @Naselle_, has shared photos of her Nigerian GrandPa and British GrandMa who are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary.

According to @Naselle_, her GrandPa who went to England for studies met her Grandmother when she was just 19, they got married and he came back to Nigeria with him. Here's her tweets;

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-grandpa-white-grandma-celebrate-60th-wedding-anniversary/

Lalasticlala
And you still have Nigerians who would not marry from another tribe because of their deep-rooted insecurity and myopic views. sad mtcheew. See how these people allowed love to enter the boat of their lives, and take them to the harbour of bliss. May God continue to keep this couple together, in good health and prosperity. And all the people said.....Amen!! wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by laudate: 1:25am On Sep 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
At 19 she dropped everything and followed him all the way from England to Nigeria, girls of nowadays just ordinary come to my house in the "same state" they will be forming 'direct Belgium' meanwhile they are already "Naija used"......... angry
Mechonu! You think her 'grandpa was like you? They were married, before she agreed to drop everything and follow him to Nigeria. Read the story at the original source. Don't rely on the abridged version posted here.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by 9inches(m): 1:26am On Sep 11, 2017
Jungle fever is real guys cheesy

Happy anniversary to them.
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by Hallmark08(m): 2:31am On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=Sabrina18 post=60331259]Lolz.[/quot
One victim spotted
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by ugonnachimezie54(m): 2:56am On Sep 11, 2017
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:25am On Sep 11, 2017
coolebux:
The advantage of true love
If they were celebrities, the break up story would be in the archives.
lolz grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by Xfemt(m): 3:39am On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

#TeamInterracial grin
oya do make we marry na it cud b us oh, stop doing shakara na
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by 9jatatafo(m): 4:39am On Sep 11, 2017
pocohantas:

Gerrahere mehn!
Slay queens and kings.

Experience is the best teacher
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by 9jatatafo(m): 4:40am On Sep 11, 2017
pocohantas:

Gerrahere mehn!
Slay queens and kings.

Experience Is The Best Teacher....
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by judgedredd22(m): 5:06am On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

#TeamInterracial grin

look at you!! but you have refused to come with me since 2 years!! grin grin grin

and i have big cassava... which is a plus!! grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by babadem2much(m): 5:16am On Sep 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
At 19 she dropped everything and followed him all the way from England to Nigeria, girls of nowadays just ordinary come to my house in the "same state" they will be forming 'direct Belgium' meanwhile they are already "Naija used"......... angry

I swear I fall for ground, laughter wan kil me lwkm.
But you be real yabis for your area. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 11, 2017
judgedredd22:

look at you!! but you have refused to come with me since 2 years!! grin grin grin

and i have big cassava... which is a plus!! grin grin grin

grin

Hahahahaah..Oga, wat was ur moniker 2yrs ago? grin

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by Atlantia(f): 5:25am On Sep 11, 2017
Wow! shocked
60 years together and they look so happy! smiley
I want this!
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:31am On Sep 11, 2017
nazanwannem:
A Twitter user, @Naselle_, has shared photos of her Nigerian GrandPa and British GrandMa who are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary.

According to @Naselle_, her GrandPa who went to England for studies met her Grandmother when she was just 19, they got married and he came back to Nigeria with him. Here's her tweets;

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-grandpa-white-grandma-celebrate-60th-wedding-anniversary/

Lalasticlala
im sure the indomied brains and deluded hypocritical ignorant myopic maggots will be wishing they can say this elderstatesman is still searching for green card���������� bad belle and lack of adequate exposure in 2017 is the plague of the world today after corruption...
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 11, 2017
pocohantas:

Gerrahere mehn!
Slay queens and kings.

u must b talking from experience mehnnn.
how dd u feel wen he hanged ur leg on d burglary
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:39am On Sep 11, 2017
annawhite:
ur comments shows u from da hood..With a story from like from the streets to the states...Grass to grace...If actually daz u on ur moniker i believe the way u set like diz even indomie and suya guy liver go shake to offer proposal���na local brosss,barbers or secondary school leave out tactics and modus operandi be dat..����
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by annawhite(f): 5:47am On Sep 11, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ur comments shows u from da hood..With a story from like from the streets to the states...Grass to grace...If actually daz u on ur moniker i believe the way u set like diz even indomie and suya guy liver go shake to offer proposal���na local brosss,barbers or secondary school leave out tactics and modus operandi be dat..����
cool cool coolCome here make I hug you....
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by aguyph: 5:50am On Sep 11, 2017
swillonch:
I doubt if baba still knows the way to Oba's palace
and your grandpa is one of those calling Nigeria zoo .because he was married to a white woman � for over 60 years now and never contributed any thing to the well being of Nigeria and will come back and call it zoo.
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:57am On Sep 11, 2017
annawhite:
cool cool coolCome here make I hug you....
with diz dublin cold wind i could really use one...But for now lemon,tea and a shot of vodka will suffice �����...But i said the truth though...I am well experienced to have made such assertions..Cuz really the way u are gets u the type of attention u need or want..8 of 10...The remaining 2 might take a leap of fate..Whether they hit a pay dirt it's another story..�
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by Ranchojesus(m): 5:59am On Sep 11, 2017
Wish I was born back then... Cause that thing called true love is dead now. :PWish I was born back then... Cause that thing called true love is dead now.
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by Domwiz4all(m): 6:36am On Sep 11, 2017
Wow! Married for 60yrs? Dat is true love, patience, royalty and God. I pray to God to give the grace to get there some day .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) / Nairaland Get Together Party'03 / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.