Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (45681 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / Grandma Mistakenly Send Nudes To Her Grandson (screen Shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 11, 2017
judgedredd22:

you've forgotten i told you to come with me to South Africa for holiday abi? grin grin grin see ya life!!!

grin

Hahahahahha...ooh yes! I remember u now..u went MIA tho then i never heard anything from u grin

Hope u doing great up there.. wink
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by trilobite: 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
pocohantas:

Are the guys of nowadays any better?
Once babe come una house, next thing na to on i-pass-my-neighbour generator, come start to dey find way to hang her leg for burglary-proof...all to administer prick.

Gerrahere mehn!
Una fit each other grin grin
Slay queens and kings.

Comment of the year!!
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by decatalyst(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
pocohantas:

[b]Are the guys of nowadays any better?
Once babe come una house, next thing na to on i-pass-my-neighbour generator, come start to dey find way to hang her leg for burglary-proof...all to administer prick.[/b

soberdrunk:
At 19 she dropped everything and followed him all the way from England to Nigeria, girls of nowadays just ordinary come to my house in the "same state" they will be forming 'direct Belgium' meanwhile they are already "Naija used"......... angry

Both of Una deserve something chilled this afternoon grin
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by Probz(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
laudate:

Mechonu! You think her 'grandpa was like you? They were married, before she agreed to drop everything and follow him to Nigeria. Read the story at the original source. Don't rely on the abridged version posted here.
It's mechie onu.
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by laudate: 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
Probz:
It's mechie onu.
Ok, you too - mechie onu. Go and sit down.
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by judgedredd22(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahahahha...ooh yes! I remember u now..u went MIA tho then i never heard anything from u grin

Hope u doing great up there.. wink

doing good... but would be great if you were here though! grin grin grin grin

be like say that holiday go be for lagos this time o! cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
judgedredd22:

doing good... but would be great if you were here though! grin grin grin
be like say that holiday go be for lagos this time o! cheesy cheesy

grin

What will i gonna do in Lagos sha? tongue

Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesycheesycheesy hahahahahaha! Cc. Lalas24,stellie,thornapple.una agree with dis comment?cheesycheesy

Ladies that had dated to that point stand better chance of knowing what happens when they risk visiting guys.
I am sure you are guilty of this Lefulefu.
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by ImperialYoruba: 5:16am On Nov 21, 2017
Happy Anniversary to them.
Wishing them longevity and many more anniversaries of their wedding.
Re: Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary by meobizy(f): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
That’s nice. For an oyibo to stay with you all those years means he/she has nothing to run back to. Normally with oyibos once they don’t find you useful anymore na to toss you in the bin [divorce]. Their way is very different from ours.
Black don’t crack. See how good the man looks compared to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.