Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,106 members, 7,852,753 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? (25843 Views)

A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry ) / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2010
Tonye-t:

hmmmm, then prolly we aint gat no lessons on Marriage yet, do we? The problem today is that we want the perfect marriage and perfect home, but sorry gal there aint no such thing as perfect

what happens if u get married to the one who's got "a job" a drug biz that is and later got a life sentence with finance confiscated where would YOUR STABLE FAMILY NOW RELY ON. have YOU thought about that. Marriage aint about having a Job or stable biz, its about under[b]stand[/b]ing

Stand : standing for each other  wink

will you shush and stop quoting me. i said what i said and im not looking for a debate.
not everything is "love love love love"
is love going to pay the bills and put food on the table? I DON'T THINK SO. and do i look stupid enough to marry a drug dealer? are you desperately fishing for my attention? I CANNOT MARRY A JOBLESS MAN, PERIOD. POINT. BLANK. tired of repeating myself.
THIS DISCUSSION ENDS HERE!
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by sweetpie23: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2010
For what kind of love? no way. a man will be stupid in the first place to married witout a job undecided and a woman will be really blindfolded to married a jobless man.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by kvolander: 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2010
i HAVE POSTED THIS VIDEO SOMEWHERE ON THIS FORUM B4.

Guys and ladies, stop deceiving yourselves.
Even the bible says in Prov. 24:27 'do your planning and prepare your fields before building your house'.
Guys,I'll never advise you to depend on a woman. You need to get a job first no matter how small.

I hope this video helps you guys and ladies because it contains some other piece of advice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3U-PiGo2X8

Cheers.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by otawa: 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2010
I don't want someone that would possibly rely on me to survive. and I really think that men who don't have a stable job should think twice about marrying. I mean, no offense, but they just really have to do something about it. and I have to stress out, you can't live on love alone. What happens if the feeling is gone? You just can't simply trust your feelings. We all have to be really practical, seriously

no money, no honey.

LMAO
grin
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by daylae(m): 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2010
Touche!!!
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2010
Supposing the guy loses his job 3 weeks after the wedding, what then?

Will the wife then divorce him?
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Freiburger(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2010
Siena:

Make una answer this one na?
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by honeric01(m): 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2010
Siena:

he might be given extra time, once the time elapses, the woman involve would pack and go.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Krayola(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2010
Anyways, I'm currently unemployed, and DESPERATELY looking for a Naija babe to loff me. Abeg holla @ ur boy kiss I show u how to gbadun grin
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2010
honeric01:

he might be given extra time, once the time elapses, the woman involve would pack and go.

Eric, you sound so clinical!

There are a myriad of reasons a guy loses his job, and finds it difficult to get back into the job industry. Age and experience could well be one of them, the added pressure of a wife who gives him a deadline to get a job, or else, don't help matters either.

I would like to think a modern couple could weather the storm of unemployment, and support each other in lean times. There's a massive difference between a guy who loses his job, and strives to get back into regular employment, and a guy who just sits at home drinking beer, and watching daytime TV, waiting for his wife to feed him and give him pocket money.

One of the very reasons married couples should have a joint account, in addition to their regular ones.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by MissyB1(m): 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2010
Siena:

Speaking for maself, Nah!
Losing one's Job after marriage and Planning for marriage
While one is unemployed are 2 different situations.
The latter simply explains the man's inability to place priorities and that ain't sexy. grin
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Freiburger(m): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2010
Missy B:

Losing one's Job after marriage and Planning for marriage
While one is unemployed are 2 different situations.
The latter simply explains the man's inability to place priorities and that ain't sexy. grin

The question is if u will devorce him if he looses his job after marriage.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by MissyB1(m): 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2010
Freiburger:

The question is if u will devorce him if he looses his job after marriage.
You sabi read so? undecided

Missy B:

Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by tubabie(f): 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2010
No , I can not marry a jobless man!!
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Freiburger(m): 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2010
tubabie:

No , I can not marry a jobless man!!

but u will get married if u yourself haven't got a job, provided you partner have one.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by tubabie(f): 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2010
Freiburger:

but u will get married if u yourself haven't got a job, provided you partner have one.
That's not the bone of contention here BUT no I won't . . . . ceteris paribus.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Freiburger(m): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2010
tubabie:

That's not the bone of contention here BUT no I won't.

Oh, the bone of contention is that the man should in every case have a job while the woman takes the role of a parasite.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by ayettymama(f): 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2010
i dont think theres any reason a woman should marry a jobless man!
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by tubabie(f): 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2010
Freiburger:

Oh, the bone of contention is that the man should in every case have a job while the woman takes the role of a parasite.

Do you have a problem comprehending my posts?
I responded to the topic being discussed and also to ur question in the context in which it was asked, what's with the silly inference you are making from it
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Freiburger(m): 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2010
tubabie:

Do you have a problem comprehending my posts?
I responded to the topic being discussed and also to your question in the context in which it was asked, what's with the silly inference you are making from it

Silly? I beg your pardon, do u just abuse everyone u come across?
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by 0hsisi: 12:04am On Feb 28, 2010
Marry a jobless man?
Tufiakwa
am I posessed?
How can a man without a job even dream of marrying anyone
with what?
I won't leave my man if he became jobless but there is no way on earth I would have seen a jobless man and stayed a day longer with him talk less him having the guts to propose and I'll stupidly accept.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by tubabie(f): 12:17am On Feb 28, 2010
@Ohsisi

Lol@ am I possessed?
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Ayemokhia: 12:40am On Feb 28, 2010
think twice
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by hackney(m): 1:19am On Feb 28, 2010
Why would a jobless man want to marry in the first place?
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by SisiKill1: 1:33am On Feb 28, 2010
@ Topic
Hell to the NO!
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by chiogo(f): 2:04am On Feb 28, 2010
Umm, why is he unemployed in the first place? Is it that he isn't done with school(which isn't advisable anyway, finish school first) or that he has no higher education hence no job?

Either way, I ain't paying for the wedding. So, NO, I won't marry a jobless man. Period. cool
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by chika98: 2:08am On Feb 28, 2010
I won't even marry a man who makes a lot less than I do talkless of one without a job! Yeah right! When the pigs fly
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by justwise(m): 2:24am On Feb 28, 2010
chika98:

I won't even marry a man who makes a lot less than I do talkless of one without a job! Yeah right! When the pigs fly

So in ur own case its love of money and not having source of income?
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by chika98: 2:26am On Feb 28, 2010
justwise:

So in your own case its love of money and not having source of income?

Conclude whatever you wish
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by justwise(m): 2:28am On Feb 28, 2010
chika98:

Conclude whatever you wish

Done that already.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by chika98: 2:28am On Feb 28, 2010
justwise:

Done that already.

Then why ask the rhetorical question then? Clap for yourself
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by justwise(m): 2:32am On Feb 28, 2010
chika98:

Then why ask the rhetorical question then? Clap for yourself

Just wanted to know if u got ANY serious reason to fall inlove with his money rather than his personality or looks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / 2019: Toke Makinwa Wishes "Orgasms And Laughter" To People / My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.