Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,996 members, 7,841,824 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? (25828 Views)

A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry ) / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:16am On Mar 01, 2010
here we go. . .
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by bawomolo(m): 2:20am On Mar 01, 2010
agabaI23:

^^Uneducated applies only when the guy is black.

If the guy is white, even if he is a mechanic they don't care!

lol, i was wondering if she was speaking of formal or informal education. i guess having a PHD or MD makes you superior to everyone  cheesy

THE AMAKA:

here we go. . .

wetin happen?
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by chiogo(f): 2:23am On Mar 01, 2010
agabaI23:

^^Uneducated applies only when the guy is black.

If the guy is white, even if he is a mechanic they don't care!
grin grin grin grin grin

Uneducated to me = no higher education aka college education. Well, semi-educated.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 01, 2010
chiogo:

grin grin grin grin grin

Uneducated to me = no higher education aka college education. Well, semi-educated.
No that's uneducated.

Any id/io/t can pass High school w/ a 3.5 GPA. Take my roommates for an example. Its called cheating/ sleeping with the teachers.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by chiogo(f): 2:28am On Mar 01, 2010
FL Gators:

No that's uneducated.

Any id/io/t can pass High school w/ a 3.5 GPA. Take my roommates for an example. Its called cheating/ sleeping with the teachers.
lmfao!!! you really hate your room mates. You're right though - if you see many people who graduated from my high school graduating class who couldn't even construct simple sentences. shocked grin
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by bawomolo(m): 2:29am On Mar 01, 2010
FL Gators:

No that's uneducated.

lol what does your roommate do.

chiogo:

grin grin grin grin grin

wahala dey o. let me go enroll in devry university before its too late
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:31am On Mar 01, 2010
bawomolo:

grin grin grin
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 01, 2010
chiogo:

lmfao!!! you really hate your room mates.  You're right though - if you see many people who graduated from my high school graduating class who couldn't even construct simple sentences.  shocked grin
I dont hate them.
It's just not fair that some of us are studying bleeping hard for that grade, and they're passing their classes by cheating and some of their sorority/frat bros are TA. So they easy answer/ grade.

Pisses me off sometimes, you have no idea.

bawomolo:

lol what does your roommate do.
You already know nau lol
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by chiogo(f): 2:35am On Mar 01, 2010
bawomolo:

LMAO!! Shouldn't you be shooting for Uni of IL or Northwestern?  tongue

FL Gators:

I dont hate them.
It's just not fair that some of us are studying bleeping hard for that grade, and they're passing their classes by cheating and some of their sorority/frat bros are TA. So they easy answer/ grade.
Whaat? they carried their cheating to college too? But TA's have to be smart, well, know their stuff. Here, they are only available for big classes. How they make sure they get their TA frat bros is what I don't get. Thieves! angry lol
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 01, 2010
I have never seen [maybe they do it when I'm sleeping] my roommates study for more than 30 mins, without chatting.

And you should hear their gossip. "Oh oh, I got a test in one hr" "Can you cheat in this one?" "Yes, mehn, if not I'm screwed". . . . Next day "Mehn, I got an A".

Oh hell nah. Infact. . . . I'm gonna stop right here before I get pissed sef
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by chiogo(f): 2:45am On Mar 01, 2010
LOLOLOL wow. Crazy stuff.

They wouldn't get far with all that. . . hopefully. grin lipsrsealed
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by ayettymama(f): 2:59am On Mar 01, 2010
here we go

uneducated to me is no degree- no prospects and no life

some people have degrees and are still very dense!

some people arent neccesarily smart and i still intellectual

for me an educated man is someone who will educate me

who works more lives more and earns more than me!

someone who inspires me- who i respect who i look up to!
i didnt say anything abt race

if they intimidate u thats ur problem!
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by bawomolo(m): 3:01am On Mar 01, 2010
i guess someone like wole soyinka or cornel west can't inspire oprah.

very sound logic u have there.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by InesQor(m): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2010
Chai! The woman go suffer yeh!!! embarassed Even man wey get job sef him still dey try pull him weight against many odds.

The problem here is that some times a lady can say "I love him! I will marry him even if he has no job!! etc" but when the chips are down some months or years down the line and everyone is dancing to the music, she will sing another tune with gusto. grin
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 01, 2010
If I marry a jobless man, who gonna pays the bills? www.appiif orum.com
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 01, 2010
bawomolo:

[b]i guess someone like wole soyinka or cornel west can't inspire oprah.[/b]very sound logic u have there.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 01, 2010
Eawealth:

If I marry a jobless man, who gonna pays the bills? www.appiif orum.com

Dont worry your cute self, MANNA from heaven still exist. If you believe you see the glory of God
Somebody shout halleluyah
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by mecusbosco(m): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2010
The jobless man have not been destined to be jobless forever has he? Once there is life, there is hope. The most important thing with or without job is love. She can even help him get one. Except when the man is lazy and doesn't want to do anything. But if has the zeal and wants to work but have not gotten one, it means there's hope for him. So he deserved to be loved.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Bukittes(f): 10:16am On Mar 01, 2010
He should go get a job first!!!!
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by maufunky: 10:44am On Mar 01, 2010
For love, i will marry a jobless that has a roof over his head, money to pay my bride price and feed us. smiley
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by hbabe(f): 10:47am On Mar 01, 2010
A jobless man has no business getting married. He should focus his mind and attention on getting a source of livelihood. Last time I checked love does not pay the bills.
No, I wont marry a jobless man and I do not love blindly.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Ayemokhia: 11:05am On Mar 01, 2010
so love is blind abi
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by pitoski(m): 11:15am On Mar 01, 2010
if i were a girl, i wont marry him for now. i wil pray to to God and wait patiently until he gets a job, even a small paid job.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 01, 2010
Hbabe, there more to life,marriage than paying some godamn bills, i rather say i would not marry if i dn't believe in my partner prospect of gettin in a stable financial position in future.cos nothing is constant.that does not mean he will remain jobless all his life.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by warripekin(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2010
NO ROMANCE WITHOUT FINANCE.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by hbabe(f): 11:43am On Mar 01, 2010
@Dclokz
So who pays the bills (his and mine) while we wait for the 'believed prospect' to yield stable financial income? Dating a jobless man with good prospects is quite different from marrying one. Let me reiterate that a guy who has no means of livelihood has no business going into marriage except he wants to be a 'househusband' and is willing to be used as a doormat.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Aaoe: 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2010
shocked shocked shocked I think I should assist the poster. At 35, he is a graduate and has a job; he earns 20,000 naira monthly. He is in search of a new job but obviously laid-back about it [in the hands of fate-maybe I could win a lottery]. No accommodation [swotting embarassed] , lives with a friend, hardly able to afford a meal a day.

So, would you marry him?
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by hbabe(f): 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2010
Aaoe:

shocked shocked shocked I think I should assist the poster. At 35, he is a graduate and has a job; he earns 20,000 naira monthly. He is in search of a new job but obviously laid-back about it [in the hands of fate-maybe I could win a lottery]. No accommodation [swotting embarassed] , lives with a friend, hardly able to afford a meal a day.

So, would you marry him?

If I was desperate I could manage this type but you can be sure I will make him get off his lazy ass to find a better job. At least he gets to leave the house every morning instead of staying back at home to be an idle mouth to be fed and clothed like the jobless man. cool
But as it is, I am not desperate so I won't marry this loser that will probably drag me down to his level. angry
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by smooooooth: 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2010
guyz with a job that doesnt yield a paycheck of 7 figures in a year, find it difficult to get a babe, and u are talking about a jobless man having a wife.  undecided
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by yme1(f): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2010
nope i cant and i wont except i can upgrade him wink
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Iranoladun(f): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2010
@Topic

Marrying a jobless man is out of the question. Capital No!!! shocked shocked

I did not contemplate marriage until I started earning & paying my own bills. Why should a man be contemplating marriage with no means of livelihood?

A JOBLESS MAN SHOULD HAVE ONLY ONE PRIORITY/PREOCCUPATION: HOW TO GET A JOB cheesy

Is anybody putting a gun on our heads that we must marry now or we die?

Why cannt the two of us work hard first on how he'd get a job even if the pay is not much? Why should we rush to get marry first before he gets a job?

Who is going to pay the bride price? Who is going to foot his own side of the wedding bills? What about statutory bills like food, house rent, electricity, etc

Marrying a jobless man = marrying a spineless man
Marrying a jobless man = marrying a woman
Marrying a jobless man = marrying a woman-wrapper
Marrying a jobless man = marrying a house-husband
Marrying a jobless man = marrying a Lazy man
Marrying a jobless man = marrying a man with no focus who cannot prioritize shocked
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2010
na wa oh!!! So na who go marry d jobless men na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin / My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend / Why Everyone MUST get married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.