Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,109 members, 7,842,211 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? (25830 Views)

A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry ) / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by airzzee(m): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2010
@everybody

We can really see why myriads of marriages are crashing daily from the Western world (now hitting hard on) to 9ja. What a pity.

But, b/4, I abandon this thread in shock & disbelief for what I am reading, I want u all to ponder over this statement by Seneca, "Fidelity purchased with money, money can destroy.” It means, any love bought with money, can be re-purchased by the highest bidder. I means that the moment your 'love' finds a 'lovier' person, it can easily align towards the new 'love.' It means that for whatever reason a husband is incapacitated, the woman is at liberty to leave or treat him the way his condition demands. I can really see without a crystal ball what is crashing people's marriages. I can c. So sad, isn't it.

Woe to man. I rest my case.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by justwise(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2010
SA Goddess:

A cyber proposal will do just fine thanks cheesy grin wink

Good that will save 'jobless' man money for engagement ring wink wink wink
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by SAGoddess: 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2010
Don't we just love technology, everyone is equal in cyber space cheesy now get that job A.S.A.P, my fam wants a truck full of cattle (dowry) and that is just for my nyash alone, heheheheeheheheheheh, LOL!
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by agabaI23(m): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2010
To be precise a woman should be at least[b] 27 per cent more intelligent than the men she marries, and hold a degree, while her husband should not. [/b] She should also be five years younger than her intended and share the same cultural background, according to the researchers from the Geneva School of Business in Switzerland.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, the academics found that marrying a divorcee reduced the chance of wedded bliss.

Nguyen Vi Cao, who led the study, published in the European Journal of Operational Research, promised: "If people follow these guidelines in choosing their partners they can increase their chances of a happy, long marriage by up to 20 per cent."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/relationships/7351856/Wives-should-be-cleverer-than-husbands.html
hehe
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Busybody2(f): 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2010
Love overcomes all, out of all my 13 e-husbands and e-concubines, Agaba123 was the only one without a TITLE or two pennies to rub together, and 23 years and counting, we are still together and still in love like the first day we met, and although it has taken his thick skull 19 years to get his Bachelors degree, he is soon gonna graduate with his PHD and become a Doctor because I never gave up on him and invested all the money I got from the divorce settlement from my first e-husband on him kiss cool

[s]Not happy that I had to bribe his Lecturers to pass him after having so much carry-overs though angry but I still love him nonetheless cool[/s]
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2010
^ you already have 2 kids?  
Nice!

Emm. . .wasn't referring to me, sorry.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by justwise(m): 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2010
SA Goddess:

Don't we just love technology, everyone is equal in cyber space cheesy now get that job A.S.A.P, my fam wants a truck full of cattle (dowry) and that is just for my nyash alone, heheheheeheheheheheh, LOL!

God! thats scaring, where do u want a 'jobless' to get that? I rather serve ur dady for 7yrs then at the end i go home with u grin grin grin
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by SAGoddess: 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2010
You would have paid your dues cheesy
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by madlady(f): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2010
@Topic, No I would just add to his burden, but we can be friends.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by justwise(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2010
SA Goddess:

You would have paid your dues cheesy

By cash or by catlles? Or maybe proposing during the world cup will be fab, just as SA is about to kick off their first game, ur name will appear on the score board. . . .me proposing. . but hey! that will be embarassing if u said NO grin grin
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by SAGoddess: 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2010
You are a romantic, proposing at the stadium, that would be quite something cheesy By the way, are you coming to the WC? THe WC fever hasn't hit me yet but I wait patiently!

Hard labour is how you would pay your dues, if you are unemployed, at least show my daddy you are a hard working man wink
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by justwise(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2010
SA Goddess:

You are a romantic, proposing at the stadium, that would be quite something cheesy By the way, are you coming to the WC? THe WC fever hasn't hit me yet but I wait patiently!

Hard labour is how you would pay your dues, if you are unemployed, at least show my daddy you are a hard working man wink
You never know, i may be there, i love SA been there b4 4 shopping just for 2days, (though we lost everything as somebody drove off with our bus full of items we bought)

There are alot of tickets still unsold, so finger crossed
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by SAGoddess: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2010
That's hectic, was your stuff stolen here (SA) or in Naija? That must have been painful for you man,

SA is going to rock in the next 4 months, we were marking a 100 days to the event and people are really excited!
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by agabaI23(m): 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2010
BlueDiva:

Emm. . .wasn't referring to me, sorry.

Emm makes no difference sorry!
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by justwise(m): 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2010
SA Goddess:

That's hectic, was your stuff stolen here (SA) or in Naija? That must have been painful for you man,

SA is going to rock in the next 4 months, we were marking a 100 days to the event and people are really excited!

It was stolen in SA infact, inside the hotel compound, we went upstairs to pick our remaining item in the hotel room, as we were coming down, we saw the bus been driven away. i was living in Zimbabwe then, we called the police but they couldn't do much. It was bad.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by kinjiggy: 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2010
most times some women who have jobs and are well paid put pressure on the men to marry them, some even go further by getting pregnant for the man just to put him in a tight corner. A man with his complete senses knows that it is job first b4 getting a wife.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by harakiri(m): 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2010
@topic

A jobless man getting married is someone that doesn't mind living a life of frustration,insults,contempt and unending nagging from his wife.That marriage will know no happiness until his fortunes change.I am not a jobless man but the last few months in my business have been very downhill and i know how the "recession" has affected my relationship with my girlfriend of over 3 years.She snaps at me for senseless issues, replies my questions in harsh tones, lovemaking is very irregular and even when it happens, it is not worth talking about.Dis na just ordinary serious relationship with no pikin.Imagine is na marriage how e for be.

As a man, just focus on adding several zeros (sixes) into your account and forget anything marriage until you have not only made money BUT also enjoyed your life to the maximum.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by badoomusoo: 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2010
Sometimes i wonder aw some bruvas fink,
Why the hell would you consider mariage when u are jobless?

Some guys just make stupid sentimental and unrealistic comments on NL,confusing responsibility wif materiality
A jobless man finkin bout marriage?Thats not african in anyway, An african man takes pride in taking care of his wife,
If you aint got a job you are aint fit to get married,

And for the ladies finking bout getting married to a jobless bruva,
U'd come back to Nairaland when the tears start rolling!

Nuff said!!!
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by shilees(f): 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2010
love wantintin will turn to love nothintin

he should find sometin to do b4 thinking of marriage
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2010
agabaI23:

Emm makes no difference sorry!

Funny.
Seems i know you from the MU thread. undecided
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by chinesedoll(f): 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2010
A jobless man should not be thinking of marriage!!!!!!!
Funny thing is that na jobless men bleep pass, you see them producing children like there is no tomorrow.
God dey sha!!!!
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by yme1(f): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2010
chinesedoll:

A jobless man should not be thinking of marriage!!!!!!!
Funny thing is that na jobless men bleep pass, you see them producing children like there is no tomorrow.
God dey sha!!!!
lmao
you are still alife abi shocked shocked
now come ya and tell me where you have been hiding kiss
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by chinesedoll(f): 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2010
y me:

lmao
you are still alife abi shocked shocked
now come ya and tell me where you have been hiding kiss

I should be asking you, where have you been
all of you just disappeared sha smiley smiley smiley
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by agabaI23(m): 11:37pm On Mar 02, 2010
BlueDiva:

Funny.
Seems i know you from the MU thread.  undecided
May be undecided but I know u like pensioners
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by SAGoddess: 7:32am On Mar 03, 2010
That's just sad and painful justwise sad bus driver was a crook, wicked! I do hope you have a better experience the next time you come to SA, not everyone is crooked like that, there are a lot of wonderful people here!
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by justwise(m): 9:14am On Mar 03, 2010
SA Goddess:

That's just sad and painful justwise sad bus driver was a crook, wicked! I do hope you have a better experience the next time you come to SA, not everyone is crooked like that, there are a lot of wonderful people here!

We knew that the driver got in hand on it but such is life anyway. SA is a gr8 place for sure, that was one-off incident.
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by SAGoddess: 9:19am On Mar 03, 2010
Now get yourself a ticket and get down here before the WC is up wink
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by justwise(m): 9:31am On Mar 03, 2010
SA Goddess:

Now get yourself a ticket and get down here before the WC is up wink

Hahahaha. . . please tell me this, why did SA airways increased their ticket so high? Hotels rediculous high? This is why the tickets are not been sold and if something is not done there will be alot of empty seats
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by SAGoddess: 9:35am On Mar 03, 2010
Greed my brother, they are just trying to cash in, not realising they might actually make a loss and people would rather watch WC on TV than pay these inflated prices, everybody is trying to make a quick buck! Pity because I was looking forward to my marriage proposal at the stadium, oh well, there will be another major event I guess wink
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by justwise(m): 9:42am On Mar 03, 2010
SA Goddess:

Greed my brother, they are just trying to cash in, not realising they might actually make a loss and people would rather watch WC on TV than pay these inflated prices, everybody is trying to make a quick buck! Pity because I was looking forward to my marriage proposal at the stadium, oh well, there will be another major event I guess wink

Its sad indeed and many of them will regret it, this is supposed to be the time for African to showcase what we are made of, but some have done more harm then good.

The plan for proposal is still in the tunnel, from now on it will remain a secret and suprise package, i'm not giving u hints again. grin grin grin
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by SAGoddess: 9:48am On Mar 03, 2010
Very sad indeed, I guess people can always come down South after the WC, prices should be back to normal after that,

Oh, I forgot we agreed a cyber proposal would be just as good cheesy (I choose the lady like smiley as opposed to that toothy one! grin
Re: For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? by justwise(m): 9:55am On Mar 03, 2010
SA Goddess:

Very sad indeed, I guess people can always come down South after the WC, prices should be back to normal after that,

Oh, I forgot we agreed a cyber proposal would be just as good cheesy (I choose the lady like smiley as opposed to that toothy one! grin

Definately pple will always visit SA for holiday even with the price increase, SA is still a place to be.

Proposal will remain a suprise like i said b4, u are too smart so u need to be taken by suprise smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin / Why Everyone MUST get married / My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.