Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House (55129 Views)

Kanu Addresses Huge Crowd Of Biafrans In Houston Texas(picture&video) / Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers / Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by EMPEROR48: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
If i am a member of a group and military men invade my town and d leader is afraid to confront dem, dere and den i will knw dat d mission is very much impossible. Cos dis is d height of slavery, and u say u want biafra? Yet u cant tell army to leave ur comunity dat dis is biafra land, pyton is dancin and cownu is sleepin, untill pyton will crow to his bed and dance on his head ..lols.. Bleep biafra Bleep cownu and fuk ipob.. Buratai is dancin his way to eliminate all ur fuckin biafra ass
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by harryportter: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
madridguy:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA ARMY
O BOY SEE F00L

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
breakeven:

And you are still fighting to have the oil. Zombie.

What oil? You mean the oil that's spilled all over your land and farms?

grin

Talk about a bastage son.

3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
sekxyqueen:
nairalander resident ZOMBIE..
lol u join o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nigeria government is starting what they will never end in 100 years.

The resources and time would have use to preparing for Referendum and peaceful treaty with Biafra led IPOB, they will waste it on purchasing weapons and seeking for negotiations with IPOB at the end Referendum will still be conducted.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by sekxyqueen(f): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol i join o
yeah
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Blessed96(f): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:
Kanu

You have declared war against federal republic of Nigeria

Be rest assured we will give you in full

I'm not an IPOB or a KANU supporter. But this is a very lame statement from someone like you in the 21st century. Who is the we? please stop all these inflammatory statements won't take us any where..No offense!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by muzeze77: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
I support Biafrans and Nnamdi Kanu even though i am a Yoruba Man. Our country cannot continue like this , something has to be done. There are 2 types of Nigerians . The rich and the poor. It does not matter whether you are Igbo, yoruba or Hausa,Christian or Muslim. You can pray from Morning to night but need i remind you the African Americans did not just pray. Martin Luther King demonstrated and now things are better. We need a level playing field. Now if biafra brings this so be it, If Nnamdi is our Martin L King so be it. most of the people clamoring for biafra are the poor. If your name is not dangote, tinubu or one of those senathiefs you will be wise to join this cause. #ourmumudondo

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
sekxyqueen:

what has your animal kingdom built for you??
i just pity miscreant and rogues that will die for an elusive pursuit.internet biafra activist like u will nt b directly affected .bt dnt wori we will unleash a horror and furry that has never been see b4 in nigeria just to keep nigeria a one in indissoluble entity.we will go extreme in doing that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

Immediately PMB returned, in his nationwide broadcast, he specifically warned Kanu and he said he would stop his madness!!!

Instead for his supporters to warn him that "Dont take General's threat for granted", they were busy criticizing the President's grammar. Their focus was on what the president didn't say and not what he said!!! Now the president is keeping his broadcast promise!!!

Yoruba say "he who warned you before defeating you is a Master Wrestler...."

Long live PMB!!!
Tell him to keep the promises he made to Nigerians while seeking for election.
How many has he fulfilled?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by sekxyqueen(f): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
[s]
Ahmedhussain3463:
i just pity miscreant and rogues that will die for an elusive pursuit.internet biafra activist like u will nt b directly affected .bt dnt wori we will unleash a horror and furry that has never been see b4 in nigeria just to keep nigeria a one in indissoluble entity.we will go extreme in doing that.
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Pesuzok(m): 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
cobsol:

You are sick and such a big fool to thing it will not see the light of day! even Egypt could not hold Isreal forever.. its a mater of time.

Typical Ipob, full of insults.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
Disgraceful how our imperialist controlled media is supporting imperialist sponsored IPOB agitation to break up Nigeria.

They are working overtime as Kanu's personal propaganda machine.

When the army gave their account, that should have been end of matter. Who is Kanu for you to put his word (90% lies and propaganda) on the same importance as the Army?

As a DANite I resist all attempts the break up the great nation that is Nigeria.

We support One Nigeria and oppose any form of secession.

DANites are duty bound to
a) Make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,

b) Make posts to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,

c) Support other DANite on threads by quoting, liking and sharing sharing their posts.

d) Identify new moniker to be added to members list

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page by clicking on a DANite's moniker or go to url: Nairaland.com/<moniker>

f) Avoid quoting tribalists, secessionists and debating

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.

To join our email list send email wetinconsignme@asia.com.

If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.

It is ok, because many imperialist stooges around PMB including that snake in the grass Osinbajo, are secretly following imperialists orders to bolster Kanu & Ipod in order to facilitate imperialist agenda to break up the country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
sekxyqueen:

so how many times has your terrorist gworo chewing mallam from Sudan warned his fulani brethren on the rampage killing and raping of the citizens..?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
sekxyqueen:

so how many times has your terrorist gworo chewing mallam from Sudan warned his fulani brethren on the rampage killing and raping of the citizens..?
u too get mouth u dis omo igbo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by jamjo: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

Anyone who has never built ANYTHING will not hesitate to destroy ANYTHING!!!

Nigerian government are the one trying to destroy what they didn't built. Mr terrorist Sarrki can you tell Nigerians what Nigerian government built in Umuahia

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by sarrki(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
jamjo:

Nigerian government are the one trying to destroy what they didn't built. [b]Mr terrorist Sarrki [/b]can you tell Nigerians what Nigerian government built in Umuahia

Cc myndd44

At bolded
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Kebreal92(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
sekxyqueen:
what has your animal kingdom built for you??
The animal kingdom built u and ur likes...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by enemyofprogress: 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
The hunchback man grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Bridget95(f): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
the days of extremism is over in this world.people must make their choices and not be forced against their will
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Obiwiz(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
breakeven:

And you are still fighting to have the oil. Zombie.
Just exactly what I was about to say. Oil is near worthless, but without oil, the quality of life and standard of living of many parts of Nigeria will take a downward spiral quickly. Adenuga, Alakija, Otedola are among the richest today simply because of oil.
The exact reason why people have chosen to be chronic liars is just baffling. Sometimes,I think it's genetic or perhaps, spiritual.
How hard is it for people to behave civilised, obey rule of law and mind their business?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
Kazim88:
Buhari think he is a dictator... not knowing he is a mere politicians.

like a butterfly thinking himself a bird...

Just 3 years ago he was preaching and begging for vote... That were busy doing Alliance... Lobbying APC delegates.

After winning he assume he has arrive... He would soon wake up.

Let see what would happen by 2018.
very professional comment u have made.nigeria is a multi party democracy and if the southeasterners dont like buharis face they can remove him through democratic means by simply mobolising 30 millions igbo both home and in diaspora to unseat in 2019,any extra judicial mean or through the back door to unseat him like nnamdi kanu is doing now will b resisted wit fist and steel we will go as far as devoting the blood and water that runs in our vains to defend the mandate we gave to the God sent general.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by gcof(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

Anyone who has never built ANYTHING will not hesitate to destroy ANYTHING!!!
only those who have nothing to offer and nothing to lose
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by jamjo: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

Cc myndd44

At bolded

Hypocrite like you, you can see you have no answer fool.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by VocalWalls: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
Pesuzok:

So you think those guys with stones and sticks chased them away.

I am really surprised at most of the IPOB comments. Baffles me when it is coming from supposedly educated peeps

They thought it would be easy, and they would get through without any hindrance.

I've seen the military come for people, and I know how it's done.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by sarrki(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
jamjo:

Hypocrite like you, you can see you have no answer fool.

I dislike passionately fake ipob Jews, ipob occultist and miscreants
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by cjudy(m): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:
Kanu

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Ngozi123(f): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:
Kanu

madridguy:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA ARMY

These two monikers belong to the same person. I'm sure the guy behind these accounts uses each moniker to like the other's posts undecided.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Frankyboy1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
FLYFIRE:

Bros biko ku-Kei iso. Dont drag Delta with you in the mud. Thank you

Of course delta state has it's share of dillusioned miscreants, and am not one of them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
Tkester:
One thing I keep asking myself is; to what end is all this unnecessary show of brutality. Nigerian Military has killed over 2000 IPoB members and yet the agitation is only just starting. Anybody with an ounce of brain will know that this is a failed strategy. Nnamdi Kanu gets emboldened after every harassment and even gets more popular and sympathy.

Well, one thing I'm sure is that Biafra is closer at hand. We may just be one year away from Biafra. I urge my people to remain resolute, strong and not provoked. Also we must ensure that we totally boycott the upcoming Anambra elections because that wil be the last straw that will break the Carmel's back.
lol emboldened ke?the state has not realy order a state crackdown on biafra agitation and that is why they are growing nereves.i never knew IMN could believe in rule of law not until a military onslought was carried out against the group.to day u see them going from one court to another seeking justice the where about of their leader is still a misery today.kanu should continue the government is lurking at him and will strike at the appropriate times.the slow movement of a tiger is not an act of cowardice bt a calculated accuracy.time for lamentation will come either by the government of ipob.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House by sparko1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
Frankyboy1:
There must be a differentiation between ipob igbos and Niger delta's, I am igbo of delta extraction but see this ipob skirmish as madness or delusion grandeur of the highest order, how can you provoke and pelt a military armored carrier with it's personnel, When the military retracks, they say it is an act of cowardice,and the military is scared, when they attack they say icc,Hague,world bank,UN, as if they care about what's happening in Nigeria!you guys are loosing sympathisers with videos as such as this morning of miscreants trying to force the military to act in.order to give it a bad name!'Just this morning the professor in charge of Ikwerre youth council warned ohaneze to take it's igbo day celebration elsewhere,which is unconstitutional,but ipob which is mistaken as all Igbos is being synonymous with trouble,and brazen display of arrogance in their quest for their secession,I hear a lot of misinformed kids here.shouting BSS will match the Nigerian army and history will not repeat itself,their reason being boko Haram is waging an .war on our military,forgetting boko boys do not fight conventional warfare but hit and run and ready to lay down their lives as suicide bombers! Listen and listen well carefully, direct confrontation the Nigeria army will level IPOB,BSS and it's noise makers in a day with.less than one tenth of it's artillery and personnel, and nothing would happen, from the international community!go ask elzakky and co, Let leaders and elders of thoughts of our region rise up before this deluded self imposed emperor, lead lots of foolish youths to their early graves!a word is enough for the wise,and the fly kanu that refused to hear word will follow the corpse to the grave

Now this is how intelligent people talk, forget sentiment, we are human how do you expect the army to act. Remember the shiit people, then everyone praised the Nigeria army for removing and shooting at those that want to stop them.

Now if baifra has been declared then you can say the Nigeria army has no jurisdiction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos / "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants / Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.