Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (33103 Views)

Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Joy1706(f): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2017
The guy is a pathetic loser. Unfortunately most naija guys are pathetic losers as well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Ibangedyourmom: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2017
Typical Ibadan bush boy disgracing himself.

Before you insult yourself, he is an Ibadan boy by name Oluyole. grin grin
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by twilliamx(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

I've been saying men are scum

When a man suddenly has a few thousands or millions in his account, he begins to feel he can control any girl or have sex with any girl, They lose their respect for women once that cash Starts coming in.

Men are indeed scum! Worthless piece of shiit

Just like your daddy

3 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2017
FTrebirth:

don't forget that includes your father, brothers and uncles.
and her grandfather

4 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by nairanaira12: 10:54am On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

When a man suddenly has a few thousands or millions in his account, he begins to feel he can control any girl or have sex with any girl, They lose their respect for women once that cash Starts coming in.

You must have been used and dumped million of times. I guess that is what brought the spirit of bitterness in you that makes you become a feminist and le.sbian.

Maybe you were taken for granted because of the way you presented yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Zane2point4(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2017
Honestly all i can deduce is that the girl don fall for the guy already if not why give him the chance to spew all these thrash, u want him to feel u aint cheap for the first time by seeing him in public then fucking him in his house the next day, what difference does it make, abeg go to his house asap.
Am sure u hv a date somewhere and ur already giving out your number to a tout den entertaining him on whatsaap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by ochardbaby(m): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

My dearest sister,please don't get to that conclusion that fast! Because it's like living in a glass house and throwing stones.... Men are scum? Excluding me,and every other men like me.
Shoes have sizes !

The society we live in today gives room for lots of shit. Reading that chat up line,the lady n'a correct picking.
No bi lo gbesi wa,mode.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

some men are scum, it aren't right to stereotype.

that guy just lost a classy lady
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Klington: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2017
The dude no wan just take am easy,
Babe wey don fall yakataaaaaaa for u.
How she was brought up my ass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Annabelposh(f): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2017
cry

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 12, 2017
Potential rape and murder averted
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Daviestunech(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2017
222Martins:
Honestly, that guy is so stupid. I am sure that N3M is his life savings. Who flashes an account statement at a wimp?? If this guy was my younger brother, i would have slapped the hell out of him; and if the girl was my sister, i would encourage her to invite him over, then give him the beating of his life and let's see the amount of dust he can raise with his N3M. Broke guys, trying to form big boys. angry angry angry
grin grin lol
Guys like ain't worthy of love at all..
The gal even volunteer to pay the bills.
Bro girls like dat are very rare ooo

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2017
Correct bad sharp guy...women and their nonsense game. Mall ko, Mali ni

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by otabuko(m): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

Babe . It's not fair saying things like this even when it seems we are educated. All men can't be the same just as women too. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by spadar4u(m): 11:04am On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

Ur fada is now a woman.as in transgender I d I o t. generalize ur shittbox

3 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by omoiyalayi(m): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

I understand your frustration but you don't have to blanket all men as scum or worthless

Not all men are bad

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

We are not all the same. Its just life. There will always be a bad egg, the same way we have Judas among every twelve. So, my dear sister, dont judge us all by an act of one guy who vehemently refused to grow up. grin Remember, we have some ladies who could exhibit this same traits

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Stanbic(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

will you shut the hell up numbskull, which men are scum, cos you don't have brothers or a father I suppose mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

including ya brothers ryt? Silver digger

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by OSESUNATE(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

I guess u have a dad and brother!!
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Zane2point4(m): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2017
Very foolish boy, girl wey don fall already wey u for cool down, by next week sef am sure u coud hv told ur succes story, the small moni u had intoxicated ur small brain, that moni no fit buy 08 camry sef.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Laveda(f): 11:11am On Sep 12, 2017
Narldon:

Are you Orji?

I work with him, why?
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Enugupikin: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

guess your father is a scum too

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by klarke(m): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Believe it or not that bae was already hooked......................she was only skeptical and trying to weigh her chances

if she really wasnt concerned with his wealth or any shiiii she should have ended the convo after that "21st century girls" part undecided

dude used the only super effective method thats works on 85% ladies and the hoe still nearly fell for it (forget all those her fronting in dat text.......)cheesy
I disagree with your conclusion. The lady is well brought up and mannered, she's trying to be as polite as possible. To the lady, the guy is way beneath you, let him go.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Narldon: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2017
Laveda:

I work with him, why?

Wanted to contact him

Something personal

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by monex(m): 11:14am On Sep 12, 2017
pocohantas:
I really don't think the guy wants to fukc her at her place. The guy's problem is, he has met too many gold digging oloshos of this generation, so...it has affected his perception of the female folks.

When guys like that chyke you, you go just weak... grin

She sef get her own for body, she indulged him for far too long.
Indeed

ladies always beware of proud guys

guys always beware of proud feminist type ladies.

these two people bolded above have been heavily influenced by their experiences

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by ChristyB(f): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2017
That guy is rude..Simple

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Jidefido(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

No we are not. we are God's own people. The head of the female clan. without us, there wouldnt have been you, without you, there wouldnt have been us. Some men may be scumbags, not all men. Just as some ladies could be oloshos, not all ladies are

3 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by abimic(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2017
The girl already fell joor, she is only trying to save face, trying to prove she isn't cheap when ordinarily she's....The guy oozes pride and he is too motor mouthed. She should have blocked the guy immediately from noticing he has a different view as regards their meeting other than a public place. The guy is just an over assertive dude who likes things done his way.
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by everydayboy: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
Why would I want to go to the mall for a first date.
On a first date, you need all the eye to eye attraction you can get, in a mall you are distracted a lot.
What happened to maybe a restaurant, or even a garden. A place thats serene where you both can easily converse with each other not being distracted.

The rule is that the focus should be on the date not the external surroundings, a mall to me is a no no and a house visit for first date is definitely the wrong signal. That's a move for secks on a first date.

meanwhile.......
I think, a mall in this regard is like ...... Say..... "Shoprite". Normally, this kind of setting has a mall and several restaurants and bars, so you can decide to go to any, buy some drinks and gist. Some even have movie theater.

Tbh, I like places like that for first date.... I'm just wondering what could be wrong with this guy..... So rude!!! Haba!! Life is too short to be this rude ..... Kilode!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Love Story In 22 Pictures / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.