Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (33133 Views)

Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Tonero40000(m): 1:35am On Sep 13, 2017
pocohantas:
I really don't think the guy wants to fukc her at her place. The guy's problem is, he has met too many gold digging oloshos of this generation, so...it has affected his perception of the female folks.

When guys like that chyke you, you go just weak... grin

She sef get her own for body, she indulged him for far too long.

You never can tell though
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by cybriz82(m): 2:06am On Sep 13, 2017
FTrebirth:

don't forget that includes your father, brothers and uncles.

her uncle,future husband and son.
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by cybriz82(m): 2:09am On Sep 13, 2017
fuckerstard:
A guy with good intent would be glad to go on a date, she even offered to pay. She's a well mannered girl.

Block that mofo, he's got nothing to offer. If na some hungry ass olosho she would have changed tone when he sent the bank acc details. Na him format be that.

she didn't block d guy cus she is a fake ass b#### open d link and see 4 urself.
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by laborious(m): 4:11am On Sep 13, 2017
The guy was just about making sense, before he cm spoil him own show....
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by jmike69(m): 6:55am On Sep 13, 2017
I hope you included your dad in the scum squad my dear
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

I've been saying men are scum

When a man suddenly has a few thousands or millions in his account, he begins to feel he can control any girl or have sex with any girl, They lose their respect for women once that cash Starts coming in.

Men are indeed scum! Worthless piece of shiit

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Joy1706(f): 6:57am On Sep 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao
in essence you tryna say you'd give me entertainment cheesy cheesy

one thing you should know is guys love it when ladies feel pained and go all feisty on them cheesy cheesy

ur attempt at trying to put me in my place would only make me laugh, confirm the fact that u're pained and a little interested and lastly fuel whatever shiiiiii i had of you grin cool cheesy
Whatever mehn! At least I'd have gotten my point across

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Faraidi(m): 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

When a man suddenly has a few thousands or millions in his account, he begins to feel he can control any girl or have sex with any girl, They lose their respect for women once that cash Starts coming in.

they lose their respects for ladies because they knew they had what ladies desire
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Faraidi(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Women!!!

After all those insults, still she answered his call? Really? And only threaten him to block his azz? Really? He even insulted her parents..chaaai!!! angry

Nobody gonna respect u if u keep entertaining rude ppol sha.SMH

In the first place, men like him doesn't deserved a reply after that first bomb was dropped...juz press the block botton sha.
That Lady is a Masochist. SIMPLE
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by openmine(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
FTrebirth:

don't forget that includes your father, brothers and uncles.
And d unfortunate man that she might likely marry.....
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Bonatti(m): 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
You see your life,
Your uncles, your brothers and we all your male pals are scums abi and one day you will end up marrying one scum for a husband...your sense pass maye own small.

No surprises here.

Men are indeed scum! Worthless piece of shiit[/quote]
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

please tell me u have no father and u were borne by two lesbians

If u cant then I welcome ur father to the association of assholes with good grades

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander Just Found A Wife / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / Fate Of Ada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.