Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (33106 Views)

Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Laveda(f): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2017
wizzyrich:
I pray

Lol
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by microjoystick: 9:47am On Sep 12, 2017
Laveda:
Just because this lady declined that their first date should be at his house, she got the insult of her life from the guy she was supposed to meet with, I thought it's supposed to be a mutual thing

http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/09/11/just-because-the-lady-declined-that-their-first-date-should-be-at-his-house-she-got-the-insult-of-her-life/
IF MEN ARE SCUM THEN UR CHILDREN FATHER WOULD BE WHATundecided

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Amarabae(f): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2017
Men,men,men! Ok o
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by FemiEddy(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2017
dude messed up

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by femi4: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2017
Laveda:
Just because this lady declined that their first date should be at his house, she got the insult of her life from the guy she was supposed to meet with, I thought it's supposed to be a mutual thing

http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/09/11/just-because-the-lady-declined-that-their-first-date-should-be-at-his-house-she-got-the-insult-of-her-life/
laveda, be careful o....That guy might be a ritualist.
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by femi4: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2017
Amarabae:
Men,men,men!
Ok o
Not all of us, I once dated a girl that didn't know where I live for 6 months. She wanted to be sure I wasn't a ghost
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Narldon: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Narldon: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2017
Laveda:

Lol

Are you Orji?
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by 222Martins(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2017
Daviestunech:
shocked the guy really fuckedup! must you invite gals to ur ouse on first date?
I really love the way d gal reacted even when the guy shows how trash is bank account is.unlike dose hoeloshos seeing dat 3m,there mindsets go change sharpaly
#strongly I know true love still exists
Honestly, that guy is so stupid. I am sure that N3M is his life savings. Who flashes an account statement at a wimp?? If this guy was my younger brother, i would have slapped the hell out of him; and if the girl was my sister, i would encourage her to invite him over, then give him the beating of his life and let's see the amount of dust he can raise with his N3M. Broke guys, trying to form big boys. angry angry angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2017
fuckerstard:
A guy with good intent would be glad to go on a date, she even offered to pay. She's a well mannered girl.

Block that mofo, he's got nothing to offer. If na some hungry ass olosho she would have changed tone when he sent the bank acc details. Na him format be that.

That guy could be a rapist.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Greatmind23: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2017
mrmark099:
boost your account with this simple method
bro them never leave your matter your village people na may weather o

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by crazygod(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2017
I love the mature answers the lady was giving to the stupid guy. idiot went to snap his uncles account details and flaunted it. Not all naija girls are hungry. There are still good girls in this country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Slayer2: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2017
Laveda:

Abeg you get the girl number?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by MissJoy29(f): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2017
pocohantas:
I really don't think the guy wants to fukc her at her place. The guy's problem is, he has met too many gold digging oloshos of this generation, so...it has affected his perception of the female folks.

When guys like that chyke you, you go just weak... grin

She sef get her own for body, she indulged him for far too long.

I don't think she indulged him o. Guys like that need to be schooled once in a while. He's probably used to girls who are very willing and cheap once they detect a guy has money(just like you said). But then, he still needs to told one or two things.The fact that he showed her his account balance shows he's HIGHLY IMMATURE. I like the way the girl TRIED to correct him(probably cos she liked him to an extent before he showed himself like that)without insulting and abusing him too much. Shows she's well-mannered. She has passed her message across (she's won't be disrepected & is not cheap and he should change his perception of women and his rude attitude to them). If the guy is sensible, he will hear.

Now, to the issue at hand. It's NEVER right to meet a guy you are just starting to know in his house for the first date. It's true that people pretend to be what they are not initially. There's no guarantee that he won't harm her later when he eventually gains her trust(just like he pointed out). But just do your part. If anything happens to her on the first date in his house, SHE will be blamed. But if something happens later in that same house, after they must known themselves to an extent, HE will be blamed.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Apina(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2017
She should have allowed him take the initiative and saved herself from the uncalled and unnecessary insults since he's the one asking her out. While the guy See's no sense in leaving the area where both of them reside for a meeting, I believe the lady is just being careful cos not everyone is comfortable with area parole which if it goes sour, she might not be able to "show face" and not just about the sex thing.
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by maxiuc(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2017
pocohantas:
I really don't think the guy wants to fukc her at her place. The guy's problem is, he has met too many gold digging oloshos of this generation, so...it has affected his perception of the female folks.

When guys like that chyke you, you go just weak... grin

She sef get her own for body, she indulged him for far too long.
Choi you hammered correctly, you are right
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by officialqasman(m): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by dingbang(m): 10:45am On Sep 12, 2017
Its not a must to go out on a date... If u don't like it, swerve to the left...
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by QueenMarvella(f): 10:46am On Sep 12, 2017
Hate Guys Who Act Like This

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 12, 2017
smiley
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Antoeni(m): 10:47am On Sep 12, 2017
Lady being disciplined was what saved you from dis beast , he would have devoured you

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by mankand(m): 10:48am On Sep 12, 2017
Mall? What is mall? Shopping mall? As in to meet a girl at the shopping mall and window shop or buy her something?

Please epp a brother understand

3 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by chukzyfcbb: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2017
Why would I want to go to the mall for a first date.
On a first date, you need all the eye to eye attraction you can get, in a mall you are distracted a lot.
What happened to maybe a restaurant, or even a garden. A place thats serene where you both can easily converse with each other not being distracted.

The rule is that the focus should be on the date not the external surroundings, a mall to me is a no no and a house visit for first date is definitely the wrong signal. That's a move for secks on a first date.

meanwhile.......

3 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Davidscott(m): 10:49am On Sep 12, 2017
I like been surprise dan been disappointed @brown
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Joy1706(f): 10:49am On Sep 12, 2017
wizzyrich:
I like that guy, he knows their weak point so he just flashed his account balance to her.

Don't be surprise that the lady would have gotten wet mere seeing the dude's account balance.

For the ladies that will not like my comment, don't forget you all taught us to be this way.
Wetin b 3m? The guy is just a total turn off. Money or no money

3 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Joy1706(f): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Believe it or not that bae was already hooked......................she was only skeptical and trying to weigh her chances

if she really wasnt concerned with his wealth or any shiiii she should have ended the convo after that "21st century girls" part undecided

i always tell ladies to quickly end a convo with any guy (including my self) that as much as makes a move to disrespecting them

dude used the only super effective method thats works on 85% ladies and the hoe still nearly fell for it (forget all those her fronting in dat text.......)

the dude is mad sha cheesy
End convo fire. I will make sure I put you in ur place first

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Klington: 10:51am On Sep 12, 2017
ritualist

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 12, 2017
Khutie:

•••ofcourse she'll always remember to include them cheesy since she have the balls to term all men scum
balls you say Boobs would have be better. She doesnt no what it takes to have balls.
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by jrerico1(m): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

I've been saying men are scum

When a man suddenly has a few thousands or millions in his account, he begins to feel he can control any girl or have sex with any girl, They lose their respect for women once that cash Starts coming in.

Men are indeed scum! Worthless piece of shiit
may 10inches dick fall on you tonight

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.