Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,413 members, 7,954,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (33403 Views)

Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Thylord(m): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
FTrebirth:

don't forget that includes your father, brothers and uncles.
and her husband and male children.
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by kullozone(m): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
She continued the convo even after all the insults from the guy, because she had hope they'll eventually resolve the issue then go ahead with the date.

Truth is, she had already calculated the percentage she'd earn from the guy's little 3m.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by kullozone(m): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
IF MEN ARE SCUM THEN UR CHILDREN FATHER WOULD BE WHATundecided

C'U'M cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
metiette:
One bottle of chilled beer for you. Ur brain is working

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by monex(m): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
pocohantas:

Fixed.
Fixed right. I actually left out a word in error. my word was "Chauvinist" though
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by etenyong(m): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
The guy phone number is displayed, by now he is receiving many calls and messages from girls who are willing to go to his house for first day cos of the 3m account balance

3 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by ikevictor: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

I've been saying men are scum

When a man suddenly has a few thousands or millions in his account, he begins to feel he can control any girl or have sex with any girl, They lose their respect for women once that cash Starts coming in.

Men are indeed scum! Worthless piece of shiit

You need deliverance...not from this mentality alone, but from meeting such character of men as you classified here.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Joy1706:

End convo fire. I will make sure I put you in ur place first

lmao
in essence you tryna say you'd give me entertainment cheesy cheesy

one thing you should know is guys love it when ladies feel pained and go all feisty on them cheesy cheesy

ur attempt at trying to put me in my place would only make me laugh, confirm the fact that u're pained and a little interested and lastly fuel whatever shiiiiii i had of you grin cool cheesy
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by DonBenny77(m): 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Dis dude is pure savage!!!

Why must they meet at the mall, why must it be mall like me I only go to the mall when I have to shop I don't eat junk

Why not somewhere closer since they stay close, talk about how guys don't visit her at home they could just pick her up at her father's gate and even do it by the fence in the car ouside that's no guarantee that she is decent

He had to show her his balance cos she insulted him by saying she could pay for whatever they ate the hungry girl even specified eat, she for show her own balance Na if she even get bank account.

All these indomie generation boss chicks them self!!!

3 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
ikevictor:

You need deliverance...not from this mentality alone, but from meeting such character of men as you classified here.

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
klarke:

I disagree with your conclusion. The lady is well brought up and mannered, she's trying to be as polite as possible. To the lady, the guy is way beneath you, let him go.

well you're lady so perharps you're right but as a guy what i see
(and what most guys probably see too)
is a lady trying to prolong the whole issue cos she still has a glimmer of hope that they'd settle
(and if possible the guy would apoplogise) and move on so she'll finally have a chance to eat from the cake grin grin

yeah guys and ladies clearly are diff

i still stand on me earlier comment
if the guy trys to disrespect you end the convo cos prolonging it would give him some sort weird joy grin grin
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by NickD(m): 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

When a man suddenly has a few thousands or millions in his account, he begins to feel he can control any girl or have sex with any girl, They lose their respect for women once that cash Starts coming in.

Lol we are not all like that...there are still a few good men like moi on mother earth*winks*. Some men are terrible yes but definitely not all men.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by emelda86(f): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
How are we sure its his,,,, stupid foolish dumb illmannered guys everywhere.
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Fvcknames: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

Why do you have to be so fvcking stereotypic
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by iamcy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Op give me the gyal number biko.... That's my kind of gyal grin grin

Buh seriously that guy Na mofo... The babe is super classy and we'll mannered
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by bigfather(m): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
fuckerstard:
A guy with good intent would be glad to go on a date, she even offered to pay. She's a well mannered girl.

Block that mofo, he's got nothing to offer. If na some hungry ass olosho she would have changed tone when he sent the bank acc details. Na him format be that.

But the guy mess up by displaying his bank acct. Wetin him wan gain with that?
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by beyooooni1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
the guy as a point though... from the chats, they stay close to each other, maybe same area...why carry una sef go far mall if you just want to meet and see each other for the first time, they could as well see somewhere in the area, not neccessarily anybodies house then after seeing they can fix a date to go out. if the guy was really interested in sleeping with her, I dont think him sacrificing just a date is to much. we all know the extent we can go if we really want to have a girl...

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by beyooooni1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
DonBenny77:
Dis dude is pure savage!!!

Why must they meet at the mall, why must it be mall like me I only go to the mall when I have to shop I don't eat junk

Why not somewhere closer since they stay close, talk about how guys don't visit her at home they could just pick her up at her father's gate and even do it by the fence in the car ouside that's no guarantee that she is decent

He had to show her his balance cos she insulted him by saying she could pay for whatever they ate the hungry girl even specified eat, she for show her own balance Na if she even get bank account.

All these indomie generation boss chicks them self!!!

baba you are on point jare...if the guy really wants her, going on a date na small thing. na girls wey dey form like dat dey easy to get pass

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
bigfather:

But the guy mess up by displaying his bank acct. Wetin him wan gain with that?

I wonder o, na scope.
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by mamawin(f): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

I agree with all you said, but 'men are scum'? all of 'em? Capital NO! There are still a lot of them out there with manners.
Anyways, the lady really gave him something to take home, that is if he has a little brain

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by ceeceeuwa: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

Guys be complaining of slay queens forgetting that they helped create the monsters (slay Queens) that hunt them ... imagine that one sending his account balance to a girl just to impress her. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Toyindiva(f): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
Some guys are just numskull motherfucker, all what they know is for a lady to cm visit them at home, I mean who does that for the first time, thinking maybe the lady want him to buy her some food on their first date smh �‍♂️ �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by jaymdee(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
All this debate ontop N3million? Lol funny people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by ezteem(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

Your father had to be a scum for you to cough rubbish like this. I'm sure your father beats your mother because she talks like you. Stupid girl. I'm sure your father is the only drunkard in your area .

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by blessingee: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=ericsmith post=60377988][/quote]

This one that cannot even quote....

WASTE OF MB!

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by mozele(m): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

whenever i see the female folks calling men in general unprintable names, i begin to feel sorry for them.

Its such a pity that they never get to experience that tender fatherly and brother while growing up.

And on another occasion it might be as a result of the pain and trauma they went through in the hands of those they trust and relied on with every single atom in their body.

Just let it go....

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by starlightRR(m): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
Maybe I'm old school.... why the "mall" or "his house" for a date?......both parties have bad intentions
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by pawn89(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
That is no way to speak to a lady, and the lady is a well mannered one, she was able to keep her calm and stay composed. The guy is just an excuse of a human being.

And to think all he had was just a mere 3m naira... He is foolish and ignorant

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Nomipmex(m): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
Gals wud alwayz be gals. She got plans
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

No surprises here.

I hope ur father is not scum oo
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:
No surprises here.
You ladies encourage this attitude. What you ladies don't seem to realise is that when you make such a big deal out of dating and worshiping guys with money in their accounts, you lose your respect in our eyes. Same way men lose their respect when they start harassing underage girls and making fools of themselves when ladies reject them. If you don't want to be regarded as money hungry vultures, stop portraying yourselves as such
Re: Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Believe it or not that bae was already hooked......................she was only skeptical and trying to weigh her chances

if she really wasnt concerned with his wealth or any shiiii she should have ended the convo after that "21st century girls" part undecided

i always tell ladies to quickly end a convo with any guy (including my self) that as much as makes a move to disrespecting them

dude used the only super effective method thats works on 85% ladies and the hoe still nearly fell for it (forget all those her fronting in dat text.......)

the dude is mad sha cheesy

"""dude used the only super effective method thats works on 85% ladies"""

U have been meeting Olosho's.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place / Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches / Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.