Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (46663 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by TheEminentLaity: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
That's a good letter man smiley All the best with it
excorperwheezy:
When u read this, you will know exactly what attracted me to my girlfriend and why am still damn stucked to her. I swear #iLoveLaposhlady #BigManWheezy #WheezyCaresNation
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sermwell:
It was her boobs at first! I saw her come out of her NDDC hostel braless one saturday morning to fetch water! She was wearing a transparent top! I could see the boobs so firm and confident! I was just wondering a lot of things in my mind!.... she looks so beautiful without make up, and has this baby face..I just had to say hi to her! I remember saying....."Sorry what level are you?". And she responded.."500 level pharmacy". And I was in 400 level Law! But I still said how I wanted to be her friend and bla bla bla!...

And today, I have all her boobs to myself! grin grin.....I later discovered so many good qualities about her thou! She's my bae for life o! cool
but oga why uniben girls fine like this na? Fresh fresh gals everywhere
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Otogah: 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
johnime:
Character, Attidue and sense of reasinig== figure that out
Guy, you funny oo cool shocked
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by dejavumart3d: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Her k leg ooooh**still dey burst my head
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by segebase(m): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
kaymical:
good for you

bad for u
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Hahnemann: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nothing special, I just broke up my 2 years old relationship 2 weeks before I met her. I was supposed to use her to forget my past girl, but it's been 6 months now and it's just fun all d way
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Mission2prosper: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
shocked You have a spirit husband I am never wrong when I say this.Better check WELL WELL and pray
Adaumunocha:
Perhaps there is, haven't found it yet.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Mznaett: 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
Edipee:
grin grin wetin u wnt carry am do? It's my secret.

OK, let's assume I'm not on Nl... grin

Oya start... grin grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Franky9584(m): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
her so so quarrel
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by colossus91(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
bae is fuckingly cute!! grin no jokes
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by SenorFax(m): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
goingape1:
she is not that all azz and bum bum like our foolish naija women with big azz and bum but no sense at all! undecided

what attracted me to her was her bright smile and lovely long blonde hair.

Liar

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Sermwell(m): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
but oga why uniben girls fine like this na? Fresh fresh gals everywhere
Yea I can tell you for free that UNIBEN indeed has beautiful girls! grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
she has a big mansion and I was looking for a free Accommodation! grin grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by unapapadeycraze: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
blackbeau1:
did I mention money there?

you mean he didn't give you money?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sermwell:

Yea I can tell you for free that UNIBEN indeed has beautiful girls! grin
i pray make God blind my eyes for their way o when school starts
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by SenorFax(m): 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
Just our ability to resolve problems with ease

wink
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Tobycharles: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
johnime:
Character, Attidue and sense of reasinig== figure that out
U gotta first of all figure out ur grammer
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Sermwell(m): 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
i pray make God blind my eyes for their way o when school starts
Lol! Are you a UNIBEN student? What dept and level?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by attention007(m): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
segebase:
her pussy contains minerals
This tho
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by sireaxy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
her good heart
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
pweetiedee:
Most of these guys writing big boobs and big yansh have imaginary girlfriends...

Na play o...

The truth is, that's what normally attract most guys, then on the long run other qualities the lady possess determine whether the guy will go or stay cheesy
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sermwell:

Lol! Are you a UNIBEN student? What dept and level?
putme candidate but with 101% certainty of admission by God's grace.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Thukzee01(m): 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
What attracted u to ur wife
she was too kind n generous
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by unapapadeycraze: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
colossus91:
bae is fuckingly cute!! grin no jokes

let me see her. use her do dp.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Edipee(m): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
Mznaett:

OK, let's assume I'm not on Nl... grin

Oya start... grin grin
Gerreway tongue. Ok Cum n hear it in ma huz moro
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by vikithor(m): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
for me,
this babe,we were neighbourhood friends in the 90s,got in touch via brother's contact and i reached her.
since we have been talking,what strikes me about her is she is a mummy,homely,showing caring,concern,that kind well wishers feelings,
and since we have been online chatting via whatsapp,she has never asked me for recharge cards,money,or any thing,and i havent asked to give her either cos am still observing,
its obvious we have falling for each other,friendship- taken to marriage level sealed,living together,impregnated her,delivers twins for me,cooking and washing my clothes,taking care of the home,we calling ourself supe-rronmantic sweet names

all these ,surprisingly has taken place ONLY on social media,whatsaap n texts,calls,
if i tell you say my eye never see this fair,averaged heights,sweet talking 32 years old lady ehn since 1995 to now as i typed,
you go believe,
but good news,she is relocating from south south to meet me here in lagos for physicality,this sunday,
'somebori shout alleluya '!!!!

in summary,what strikes me about her is,her looks,boobs,romantic airs,good communication skill,amenable,never argues with me,rather attempts persuading me to sharing her views,i love her die ehn.
considering myself lucky,maybe,goodluck,maybe also that kind of luck jonathan has grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Sermwell(m): 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
putme candidate but with 101% certainty of admission by God's grace.
Nice! I wish you all the best cool
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by pweetiedee(m): 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=JuicyStar post=60493159][/quote]
oya talk
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by HolyTitus(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I dont feel like going into one... i am an introvert, though i go out to parties with my friends but i dnt just like to be involve in any serious relationship....its just the way i feel...i talk to a lady today, she agrees to date me but i loose interest tomorrow..
I thought i don't belong to this world whenever i always feel this way you just described yourself, dude.......

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
I don't really know what attracted me to her embarassed
I just see myself loving her each passing day.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by excorperwheezy(m): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
That's a good letter man smiley All the best with it

Thanks brother...#BMW #WCN

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by aynuel(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Nothing
r u single? , with me u'll av a thousand reasons to be attracted

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? / Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.