Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,563 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor (49108 Views)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 1:30am On Apr 17, 2018
kerryiyke:

The OP is so wrong for opening this trend, but are u comparing Malaysia, kuwait even Dubai to Australia?
Australia is so on point on some many levels, minimum wage here is so crazily high that u begin to wonder how the money is minted.
Come to Australia and see folks (from Canada, UK, Netherland, Sweden e.t.c) working and they are not ready to go back home.
Lol.. True.. Thread is a personal diary btw. You won't believe I opened this in real life.
What part of Queensland are you in btw? Was in Goldcoast just last week.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by prechbills1(m): 1:30am On Apr 17, 2018
enohoefe:

You are lacking not only sense but your whole brain . How can you compare Malaysia to Nigeria? Do you know even Australians prefer Malay to their country? Abeg make una dey read about countries . Malaysia is super dope bro. I don’t need to waste my time explaining to you cos you will still be daft.

comparing Malaysia to Australia is like comparing Qatar to the USA.

your reasons for this ignorance isn't far fetched.. you said that simply because your fellow black monkeys make more money illegally in Malaysia than in Australia.

35 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Jaqenhghar: 1:38am On Apr 17, 2018
ItzBIM:

Did you just compare Australia to Malaysia?
I lost it when he said Lagos is better than Australia grin grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by enohoefe(m): 1:39am On Apr 17, 2018
prechbills1:

your reasons for this ignorance isn't far fetched.. you said that simply because your fellow black monkeys make more money illegally in Malaysia than in Australia.

That’s a wrong ideology bro. Blacks make more illegal money in US, Europe, UK and other countries. There’s a difference between cyber crime and ritualist. I used to be in same shoes with you as regards every black in Malay is a fraudster. Yes, there are fraudsters, because it’s a strong hub for such activities considering the strong internet security but sheesh!!! People do rituals from naija , fly down here because visa was easy then, return after 6 months to claim burger. The real guys who do it are very calm and coded because the government frowns badly at it. There are lots of blacks doing legal jobs and are well paid. Trust me, in few years to come the bad image earlier blacks portrayed will be wiped off as the country has deported and returned Nigerians in MASS. Visa requirements are terrible that it’s even easier and cheaper to go to Europe, US and the UK than to come here. So bro, upgrade your statistics.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
what kind of rubbish is this on frontpage. you are in australia? of all countries. . . even malaysia wey better pass australia 100 times don cast, guys for there no dey make noise. if its not dubai, NY, canada, qatar ogbeni hide your face joor. lagos wey i jejely dey better pass australia self. lol australia playboy? so?
no sense for this your talk i swear>>nairaland girls should pm you cause you are in australia. lol as if rich yahoo boys or big men in nigeria have all been exhausted. guy no go hustle well. my guys for base wey move last year don dey build house for here. dey mumu yourself for nairaland. the mod that pushed this rubbish to frontpage bia be very careful
Are you sure you ment Malaysia? The only thing done there by Nigerians is fraud, kidney selling and drugs. Australia is far better than all the countries you mentioned. Go and ask around.

7 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:47am On Apr 17, 2018
prechbills1:

El magnifico

QED!

2 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by kerryiyke(m): 1:49am On Apr 17, 2018
AussiePlayboy:

Lol.. True.. Thread is a personal diary btw. You won't believe I opened this in real life.
What part of Queensland are you in btw? Was in Goldcoast just last week.

I guess u came to Goldcoast for the just concluded commonwealth games, right?
I am based in Brisbane, was in Goldcoast all through the commonwealth games.

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by PDPGuy: 1:57am On Apr 17, 2018
prechbills1:

only Nigerian babes living fake lives do this ..

people that can't even afford standard food.... if they manage to go to shoprite or some fancy places they take dozens of pictures and litter social media, be forming with fake life when they're broke in reality.

keep it on Bro.

next.

Or that beg for recharge cards cheesy
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 17, 2018
I'm a Nigerian living in Australia. My wife is an American she complains bitterly about Australia. She wishes we relocate back to the States in few years. Australia has better pay rate and maybe health insurance but the social life is worse compared to lagos. If u don't really care about social events then Australia is a good place to work and make good amount of money.
For 3 days now I haven't seen my wife cus we have been working our ass off. I just they stress the poor lady.

28 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by ItzBIM(m): 2:00am On Apr 17, 2018
enohoefe:

Yes he did, sometimes read about countries before you say what you don’t know. Do you know how many Australians are living in Malaysia? I live in Malay and I have seen lots of Australians, life is boring over there, Malaysia is super dope. Malaysia is much more bigger and more beautiful than you think. They have the best malls in the world and rated one of the highest tourist countries. So next time, try to read before you open your ignorance to the world.

Go and sit down you this yahoo boy.

14 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by BiafranDel: 2:00am On Apr 17, 2018
prechbills1:

your reasons for this ignorance isn't far fetched.. [s] you said that simply because your fellow black monkeys make more money illegally in Malaysia than in Australia. [/s]
what's the reason nigeria boys travel out other than making money. personally i think media has deceived most of us guys a lot. why wont you think all guys in malaysia are making it illegally if not because of the unnecessary constant flooding of bad news of our boys over there mostly on nairaland while failing to acknowledge the majority of them making it big and legit. typical nigerians and their mentality say anybody wey make am for malaysia na yahoo boy or ritualist. there are fraudsters everywhere in nigeria and all over the world. i dont understand the particular stereotype people have for boys trying to make a living in malaysia

7 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by pedi(m): 2:01am On Apr 17, 2018
Bro I did be coming to Australia by 2020 Victoria to be precise, but up to now am a kind of confused which visa to apply, I have a friend who is and Australian, he came to Nigeria last month to me and my family, I will be living with His family when I arrived, can you suggest a type of visa for me to aply pls,
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by seguno2: 2:02am On Apr 17, 2018
AussiePlayboy:
Generations to come. It may be scarce to believe that such a one as this ever in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth.

Mohandas Gandhi

Location. Canberra city Gardens

Was he also a playboy?

6 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 2:03am On Apr 17, 2018
kerryiyke:

I guess u came to Goldcoast for the just concluded commonwealth games, right?
I am based in Brisbane, was in Goldcoast all through the commonwealth games.
Unfortunately, I couldnt see any live game, due to work commitments, but I ll hopefully be back again
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by fuckpro: 2:09am On Apr 17, 2018
revontuli:
Tell us about the giant spiders, poisonous jellyfish and other monsters living there.

Have you seen a Tasmanian devil?
...i thought TD is extinct like that bird forgotten its name
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 2:12am On Apr 17, 2018
Stanleyelege:
I'm a Nigerian living in Australia. My wife is an American she complains bitterly about Australia. She wishes we relocate back to the States in few years. Australia has better pay rate and maybe health insurance but the social life is worse compared to lagos. If u don't really care about social events then Australia is a good place to work and make good amount of money
True. Time money consciousness is high, especially when you even take time to even host a party, you ll find people coming to the party still thinking of a shift to attend thay same night

7 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by BiafranDel: 2:13am On Apr 17, 2018
grossintel:
Are you sure you ment Malaysia? The only thing done there by Nigerians is fraud, kidney selling and drugs. Australia is far better than all the countries you mentioned. Go and ask around.
I dont even understand. why the australia hype like this. australia is not a country you go and hustle and make quick money. i will never advise anyone i know to go there. first of all the reason you want to travel is because you want to make money right? so why would someone go to a country where you have to work the same way it is in the country you left behind. why not go to the place where others are making it quick. according to you, you said they only make it quick in malaysia because of fraud? ask yourself do you need to go to malaysia before you become a fraudster. are there not yahoo boys making it in nigeria.i wonder why nigerians have this mentality dat all malaysian burgers that made it went through the illegal way.dont assume until you hear their story!

8 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by enohoefe(m): 2:13am On Apr 17, 2018
ItzBIM:

Go and sit down you this yahoo boy.

Really? Like seriously? Why so pained? Is that all you could pick out from all I said? Wehdone Sir! At least I’m not a nobody. Bless up bro

2 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by AussiePlayboy(f): 2:14am On Apr 17, 2018
Ask me if you want to know more of my story or life here... Updates to continue in the day

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by enohoefe(m): 2:15am On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
I dont even understand. why the australia hype like this. australia is not a country you go and hustle and make quick money. i will never advise anyone i know to go there. first of all the reason you want to travel is because you want to make money right? so why would someone go to a country where you have to work the same way it is in the country you left behind. why not go to the place where others are making it quick. according to you, you said they only make it quick in malaysia because of fraud? ask yourself do you need to go to malaysia before you become a fraudster. are there not yahoo boys making it in nigeria.i wonder why nigerians have this mentality dat all malaysian burgers that made it went through the illegal way.dont assume until you hear their story!

God bless you a million times. I can bet if all this people talking trash about Malaysia get a chance to visit both countries they will chose Malay over and over again, do you know how many Australians are here in Malaysia? Like they don’t want to return not to talk about the Americans who have made here their home.

4 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by BiafranDel: 2:17am On Apr 17, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

I lost it when he said Lagos is better than Australia grin grin cheesy
bros that one na joke o. nigerians una too sabi read meaning into little things that dont matter grin grin
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by enohoefe(m): 2:18am On Apr 17, 2018
Stanleyelege:
I'm a Nigerian living in Australia. My wife is an American she complains bitterly about Australia. She wishes we relocate back to the States in few years. Australia has better pay rate and maybe health insurance but the social life is worse compared to lagos. If u don't really care about social events then Australia is a good place to work and make good amount of money
m

You are very correct, I was with some Australian friends till late last night and they seem to be having the best times of their lives. Australia is as boring as Bleep. What’s the use of money when you can’t have a good time .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by shakushakuist(f): 2:19am On Apr 17, 2018
AussiePlayboy:
Heyyo heyyo... Its me.. your aussie playboy and I ll be giving you details and gists of my journey as a young playboy, living life downunder. Sit back, grab your popcorns and watch. Live pictures and videos will follow. If you ve got any questions and request, drop them and I lk be happy to answer

Omo i believe you na ever since i watched this music video shot in Australia lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j48_SAHaC08

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by shakushakuist(f): 2:25am On Apr 17, 2018
AussiePlayboy:
Heyyo heyyo... Its me.. your aussie playboy and I ll be giving you details and gists of my journey as a young playboy, living life downunder. Sit back, grab your popcorns and watch. Live pictures and videos will follow. If you ve got any questions and request, drop them and I lk be happy to answer

Omo i say i believe you die ever since i watched this music video shot in Australia shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKvup953L38
Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by ItzBIM(m): 2:29am On Apr 17, 2018
enohoefe:

Really? Like seriously? Why so pained? Is that all you could pick out from all I said? Wehdone Sir! At least I’m not a nobody. Bless up bro

Australia has a lower unemployment rate than Malaysia, its more secure, ranks second in human development in the world they speak English it makes it easier to fit. I think you get the idea by now ?

6 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Mcowubaba: 2:33am On Apr 17, 2018
enohoefe:

Yes he did, sometimes read about countries before you say what you don’t know. Do you know how many Australians are living in Malaysia? I live in Malay and I have seen lots of Australians, life is boring over there, Malaysia is super dope. Malaysia is much more bigger and more beautiful than you think. They have the best malls in the world and rated one of the highest tourist countries. So next time, try to read before you open your ignorance to the world.

hahaha
you are too comical, you talk about ignorance, every country may have a certain factor(s) or attribute in which they are better than another country, during winter I will prefer portharcourt to Quebec undecided
That does not mean Portharcourt is better than Quebec in every other aspect of life...

How do you rate a country, through some economic and social indicators like FDI, GDP, life expectancy, literacy rate, mortality and morbidity rates, and Malaysia does not equate in any way to Australia in any of these aspects. Oga I don't engage in beer parlour arguments..

GDP 1.205 trillion USD (2016) Australia
GDP 296.4 billion USD (2016)- Malaysia

Life expectancy 82.45 years (2015)- Australia
Life expectancy 74.88 years (2015)- Malaysia

I can go on, but I don't have much time, educate yourself so you will not sound dumb, many Chinese people are in Nigeria, that does not mean Nigeria is better than China wink
About Malaysia being bigger than Australia in terms of population and landmass, who that one help
Nigeria is bigger than almost all European countries in terms of their respective land masses, are we better than any of them
Nigerian population is bigger than UK, Ireland, Germany collectively, are we better than them in any meaningful aspect of life undecided

People can be bored anywhere, I remember being bored in my village one year I visited, I have met tonnes of Malaysians in other European countries, not mostly because they were bored, they are looking for greener pastures..

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by enohoefe(m): 2:35am On Apr 17, 2018
ItzBIM:

Australia has a lower unemployment rate than Malaysia, its more secure, ranks second in human development in the world they speak English it makes it easier to fit. I think you get the idea by now ?

So is that a criteria for making it a better country than Malaysia? Who told you they don’t speak English here? They have 3 different ethnic groups Indians , Chinese then Malaysians. If it’s in line with the OPs context, he has no story to write, it will be extremely boring, if it’s from your point of view, Mister, Malaysia is doing great in terms of development and whatever you can think about. Why do you think there are lots of millions of Expats here? Like I said, take a chill and read carefully about the factors you listed, then you will see answers for yourself cos telling you will be no good as you have a blocked black mind already.

3 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by enohoefe(m): 2:37am On Apr 17, 2018
Mcowubaba:

hahaha
you are too comical, you talk about ignorance, every country may have a certain factor(s) or attribute in which they are better than another country, during winter I will prefer portharcourt to Quebec undecided
That does not mean Portharcourt is better than Quebec in every other aspect of life...

How do you rate a country, through some economic and social indicators like FDI, GDP, life expectancy, literacy rate, mortality and morbidity rates, and Malaysia does not equate in any way to Australia in any of these aspects. Oga I don't engage in beer parlour arguments..

GDP 1.205 trillion USD (2016) Australia
GDP 296.4 billion USD (2016)- Malaysia

Life expectancy 82.45 years (2015)- Australia
Life expectancy 74.88 years (2015)- Malaysia

I can go on, but I don't have much time, educate yourself so you will not sound dumb, many Chinese people are in Nigeria, that does not mean Nigeria is better than China wink
About Malaysia being bigger than Australia in terms of population and landmass, who that one help
Nigeria is bigger than almost all European countries in terms of their respective land masses, are we better than any of them
Nigerian population is bigger than UK, Ireland, Germany collectively, are we better than them in any meaningful aspect of life undecided

People can be bored anywhere, I remember being bored in my village one year I visited, I have met tonnes of Malaysians in other European countries, not mostly because they were bored, they are looking for greener pastures..

Neither do I waste my time on myopic people . Don’t argue what you’ve not experienced.

1 Like

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Chubhie: 2:41am On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
what's the reason nigeria boys travel out other than making money. personally i think media has deceived most of us guys a lot. why wont you think all guys in malaysia are making it illegally if not because of the unnecessary constant flooding of bad news of our boys over there mostly on nairaland while failing to acknowledge the majority of them making it big and legit. typical nigerians and their mentality say anybody wey make am for malaysia na yahoo boy or ritualist. there are fraudsters everywhere in nigeria and all over the world. i dont understand the particular stereotype people have for boys trying to make a living in malaysia
I used to have this same wrong perception years ago. My sister works in Malay as a Dr with the husband so I now understand that not all guys in Malay who live a good life are frauds.

Over 7 years there and the closest she comes to nigeria is Ghana or south Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by ItzBIM(m): 2:42am On Apr 17, 2018
enohoefe:

So is that a criteria for making it a better country than Malaysia? Who told you they don’t speak English here? They have 3 different ethnic groups Indians , Chinese then Malaysians. If it’s in line with the OPs context, he has no story to write, it will be extremely boring, if it’s from your point of view, Mister, Malaysia is doing great in terms of development and whatever you can think about. Why do you think there are lots of millions of Expats here? Like I said, take a chill and read carefully about the factors you listed, then you will see answers for yourself cos telling you will be no good as you have a blocked black mind already.

Pls tell me sire. Malaysia is just good for a holiday destination nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by Mcowubaba: 2:42am On Apr 17, 2018
enohoefe:

Neither do I waste my time on myopic people . Don’t argue what you’ve not experienced.
hush it, you can't engage in logical arguments, I know my points were too complex for your weak intelligent quotient to handle...
what the hell have you experienced grin
All this small boys wey enter malay to push drugs or do yahoo yahoo, baba calm down joh grin grin...

Before you get your first passport, we don dey here cool.. Be HUMBLE

Hope say your left kidney still dey ?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor by BiafranDel: 2:42am On Apr 17, 2018
enohoefe:

God bless you a million times. I can bet if all this people talking trash about Malaysia get a chance to visit both countries they will chose Malay over and over again, do you know how many Australians are here in Malaysia? Like they don’t want to return not to talk about the Americans who have made here their home.
my brother its just typical nigerians and their stereotype of malaysia, so i dont even take them serious. i wonder if the thousands of nigerian seeking to go to malaysia, didnt see the australia they are so overhyping before they chose malaysia. as far as am concerned, it is easier and faster to make good money in malaysia than australia. i believe malaysia has a better hustling standard and environment which is where an average nigerian will survive and thrive. talk more of citizen and non-citizen relationship, malaysia does better in that aspect.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Romantic Is This Nigerian Pre-wedding Photo? / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? / Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.