Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (70742 Views)

Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by toprealman: 4:25am On Sep 19, 2017
Evaberry:
Ladies take this advise seriously

1. DONT ever ask a guy out

2. Don't ever tell a guy you love/like him.

Asking a guy out never ends well
No worry....time will tell
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 19, 2017
Deicide:

Wow if you be guy you for don get plenty gf, in fact, you go be player cheesy
Lol
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 19, 2017
Mavelshee:

Damn!!!

I would move close, hold your waste, flick your hair behind your ear, bring my face close to yours, exhale on your nostrils and whisper....... 'Prove it'
Chai

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 19, 2017
davillian:

NO you sound like a play girl and u just want to use me and dump me like other girls. Lmao
Lol, you are not serious

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 19, 2017
aladeokin1000:
You nailed it completely with this epistle. Really heart rending. .....em sure most guys will be taken in by dis coz it sounds passionate and genuine #MyThoughtsTho
Thanks
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 19, 2017
aaronson:
You really have read a number of novels.
Not really dear

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by fabre4: 4:39am On Sep 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Greet with a smile. Introduce myself, with my native name...that way he doesn't have to ask where I am from grin
I ask for his name and if he isn't from my region, I go on to ask the meaning of the name. If he is, better...we may have common interest. Maybe we both love Biafra struggle or we hate it. We love Fayose or we don't. We are tired of our governor[s]...etc.

There are so many things a Nigerian youth should talk about. Politics, education, career... once you set the ball rolling, ask open questions, and you are not interrogating like a police officer, he'll give more than yes or no.

Add a little humour, maintain some eye contact...not unnecessary eye contact. He relaxes and shares in the burden of keeping the conversation going. In few minutes you both are laughing like you've known each other.

I was in a bus with a guy, we talked about the exodus of Nigerian youths to foreign countries and laughed, how our young men marry old women. He told me he doesn't blame them, recounted how he wrote every employment test till he decided to open a JAMB lesson centre. Then the conversation tilted to challenges he faces in running it. The whole bus wanted to join in our discussion, we didn't want a crowd grin grin

definitely not for a Nigerian girl except those approaching menopause if u ain't talking money na bullshit you dey talk. it seems their intelligence is tied to money
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by andivirus: 4:41am On Sep 19, 2017
I wonder why being turn down by a guy will pain a babe when women do that to guys as a way of life.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 19, 2017
Wisedove:
So you think this line fit work abi? I don't believe it convince me with a pm and make I see maybe I go come give testimony for NL wink
Lol
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by yinkuschua(m): 4:44am On Sep 19, 2017
I know say this thread go sweet and the pages go long pass normal post...lolz
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Ladyjumong(f): 4:45am On Sep 19, 2017
Piiko:
Ladyjumong Safiaa ibkayee come and show some moves
i dnt do that
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Maxvasia(m): 4:47am On Sep 19, 2017
kalufelix:

That Evaberry Na Guy Eim Be
The She-Guy fit be Bobrisky PA
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Kirinwa: 4:47am On Sep 19, 2017
OfficialDad:
I will tell her, Babe you got my eyes behind you grin , which means, I must follow u go cool

Are you related to Bobrisky?
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 19, 2017
Doublejoy411:
Chai......if Na me I go first faint�
Faint ke Lol
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by MrCork: 4:48am On Sep 19, 2017
hayfay:
I ve been crushing on u 4 a longtym nw,but dnt knw aw u wud react was y I kept it to myself,but I I can't hold it in anymore ( I luv u) do u feel d same .

NO!!!....u juss met me an u in love??....are u lightskin? (((Shake My Head twice))) angry
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Kirinwa: 4:50am On Sep 19, 2017
Franky826:

Speak for yourself ooo.

Have had 3 ask me out back then we dated and it all went well. The last just married last month.

If it all went well why didn't marry any of them or they weren't good enough for you? Out of 3 None.
Abi you think their aim was just for the date.
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 19, 2017
discman2k2:

Pls this is not an essay class! They asked a simple question : what line would u use, & u come dey write essay. Who tell u say, u go get the gut to take all that time they speak your essay to the guy??

#NaJokeO! Lol
Joke abi? just kneel down there first i dey come. Lol
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by KomonSense: 4:53am On Sep 19, 2017
AverageAnnie:
I've never crushed on a guy before ,,I wonder how ah go take toast man.....

For your mind, Abeg go and sit down jare
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 19, 2017
Ladiesdream:
my hearts dosnt beat like yours, it dance python dance...
Hehehe
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 19, 2017
Virus777:

Oh my God! I just archived this comment of yours.

Magnificent! I'm defo using it on that babe I have a huge crush on. Merci beaucoup mademoiselle.
Chai
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Candybob(m): 5:03am On Sep 19, 2017
Ashley86400:
So what are you packing? 9 inches? wink

Go and get a Love Machine

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by SycophanticGoat: 5:16am On Sep 19, 2017
hayfay:
I ve been crushing on u 4 a longtym nw,but dnt knw aw u wud react was y I kept it to myself,but I I can't hold it in anymore ( I luv u) do u feel d same .

No I don't feel the same dear. But we can still have some fun. You know, friends with benefit. How about that? wink
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by rman: 5:18am On Sep 19, 2017
chronique:

I sometimes don't know why you people type like this with this silly abbreviations when it's not like you skipped nursery and primary school. Some years ago, I had an ex who used to chat like this with me and I sort of picked up the bad habit. It stopped after we parted ways cos there was no body to communicate with like that. Today, anytime I see facebook posts I made in the past with such writing pattern, I get really ashamed and embarrassed I actually wrote that... I know it's your life and your choice but trust me, it doesn't sell you a good image to someone who is reading you for the first time. Makes it look like you have a bad command/use of English and also makes it look like you're local.

Please, I'm not trying to insult you or anything of such.
Spot on

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by kizyalex10(m): 5:19am On Sep 19, 2017
Evaberry:
Ladies take this advise seriously

1. DONT ever ask a guy out

2. Don't ever tell a guy you love/like him.

Asking a guy out never ends well
have seen couples who d lady asked out.my woman asked me out,i love her even bfor she asked but lacked courage to because I thought her class was higher than mine.very reserved,she never knew a man then,i respect her for that,but then I never knew she was feeling d same abt me,if she diddnt ask me out,na so we for dey crush dey go.but the fact she asked me out don't make her any lesser.thou all men. Re nt the same

4 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by userplainly(m): 5:21am On Sep 19, 2017
andivirus:

I wonder why being turn down by a guy will pain a babe when women do that to guys as a way of life.
ur number 6ix dey work well.... huge Facebook LIKE for u! ..... they wee openly fa#k u up buh wen u reject dem na pure hatred.... girls doh set me up plenty times base on I noh gree blast dem or date em

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by userplainly(m): 5:23am On Sep 19, 2017
kizyalex10:
have seen couples who d lady asked out.my woman asked me out,i love her even bfor she asked but lacked courage to because I thought her class was higher than mine.very reserved,she never knew a man then,i respect her for that,but then I never knew she was feeling d same abt me,if she diddnt ask me out,na so we for dey crush dey go.but the fact she asked me out don't make her any lesser.thou all men. Re nt the same
Na U!!
kizyalex10:
Na U!!
kizyalex10:
Na U!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by LanreGH(m): 5:27am On Sep 19, 2017
Virus777:

grin grin grin

Like seriously?! grin grin

One question though, is that your picture in your profile?

Yes of course.
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by dirolad(m): 5:31am On Sep 19, 2017
princ007:
Since from the day i set my eyes on you, my heart knew no peace, i tried to be just a friend to you but my heart would not let me be... It beats for you every second of the day. My day start and end with your thoughts.. I kept it to myself all this while cos i thought my heart was deceiving me.. But i have come to realize it was just trying to signify that it now belongs to you my love... Would you own my heart with utmost care and love? Do your heart beats for me just like mine?
hmmm nice one wink
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by iamord(m): 5:32am On Sep 19, 2017
princ007:
Since from the day i set my eyes on you, my heart knew no peace, i tried to be just a friend to you but my heart would not let me be... It beats for you every second of the day. My day start and end with your thoughts.. I kept it to myself all this while cos i thought my heart was deceiving me.. But i have come to realize it was just trying to signify that it now belongs to you my love... Would you own my heart with utmost care and love? Do your heart beats for me just like mine?
lol this is a public speech.hope you will cone with a paper
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by iamord(m): 5:35am On Sep 19, 2017
beautiful232:
I'm too shy,don't think I can really
and secondly asking a Nigeria guy out
omg your on your own o
and I thought you had it all up in your book

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos / Why Are You Still Single? / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.