Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,275 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (69278 Views)

Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by greypencils: 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
In all honesty, girls shouldn't ask a guy out. Many guys would take advantage of that and pretend they are in love with such girls till they get in and get out. What a girl should do is drop signs...a gift here, a gift there, a simple text "i think of you", call him before he goes to bed, once, twice then pause and let him do the chasing and be wary in case his confessions of love are fake. If he wont chase you, get over him quick. Go take a bath and find another. Nothing is more valuable than your heart and dignity.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by EmpressT(f): 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
I did ask a guy out and it was my first time. I couldn't keep the feeling to myself so I let it out and he said he liked me too. He's my best friend now. Even though he has a girl friend, I have never for once doubted my love for him. But as it is now, I got to let down my deep feelings for him gradually till it drops dead. He loves me too but sometimes I don't know if stand by or just be his friend. He always reminds me of his dying love even if we aint gonna get married. I love him to the bone marrow. God knows what's best for his people.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by lyricalz: 11:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evaberry:
Ladies take this advise seriously

1. DONT ever ask a guy out

2. Don't ever tell a guy you love/like him.

Asking a guy out never ends well

na today I know say some gals still get sense. lol
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by JerryTemi(f): 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
Bros,thermocool,freezer, air,cooling van so google it bikooo.
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by EmpressT(f): 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Love is complicated as some say right?
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by phemmytom: 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
princ007:
Since from the day i set my eyes on you, my heart knew no peace, i tried to be just a friend to you but my heart would not let me be... It beats for you every second of the day. My day start and end with your thoughts.. I kept it to myself all this while cos i thought my heart was deceiving me.. But i have come to realize it was just trying to signify that it now belongs to you my love... Would you own my heart with utmost care and love? Do your heart beats for me just like mine?

na so e dey be mama
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by turhibdwhale(m): 12:00am On Sep 19, 2017
hayfay:
I ve been crushing on u 4 a longtym nw,but dnt knw aw u wud react was y I kept it to myself,but I I can't hold it in anymore ( I luv u) do u feel d same .
If a lady tell me this,I would fall in love with her and respect her.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by discman2k2(m): 12:00am On Sep 19, 2017
princ007:
Since from the day i set my eyes on you, my heart knew no peace, i tried to be just a friend to you but my heart would not let me be... It beats for you every second of the day. My day start and end with your thoughts.. I kept it to myself all this while cos i thought my heart was deceiving me.. But i have come to realize it was just trying to signify that it now belongs to you my love... Would you own my heart with utmost care and love? Do your heart beats for me just like mine?

Pls this is not an essay class! They asked a simple question : what line would u use, & u come dey write essay. Who tell u say, u go get the gut to take all that time they speak your essay to the guy??

#NaJokeO! Lol

6 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by piagetskinner(m): 12:00am On Sep 19, 2017
a lady did that to me..but I didn't feel the same way, so I politely said no....she wasn't happy at my answer, infact she was mad

I'm sure she has gotten o'er it

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by kalufelix(m): 12:02am On Sep 19, 2017
Maxvasia:
My friend will u carry ur bag of saddism to the Nether Regions. Must u always make a fool of urself here? Always spoiling light moods and attempting to cause chaos on every thread, whether u understand it or not. Please look for warm coffee and drink. U r too paranoid.
That Evaberry Na Guy Eim Be

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by 2016easy2017: 12:03am On Sep 19, 2017
have u ever been cheated by MTN ?, if yes, kindly visit the crime section of nairaland and chose th topic "
Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data". you got to contribute. lets all fight MTN now. a LEGAL battle

3 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by cymontempler: 12:04am On Sep 19, 2017
Eh you boy.. Wa ni bey. I have been looking for you ree.. Mey ti get ti re this time. Wey le saa lo.. Wey le escape.
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by pocohantas(f): 12:05am On Sep 19, 2017
sunshineG:
you ehn cheesy

cheesy cheesy I was expecting that place

Anyways, this is a nice way to start a conversation with anybody wink

Yes naw! I showed him my archive. Come and see passengers behind stretching their head to look.
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by popyea(m): 12:05am On Sep 19, 2017
Any lady that buys me snacks in a public will get the keys to my heart.
Guaranteed!
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Topmaike007(m): 12:05am On Sep 19, 2017
princ007:
pls will you follow me to see my mama,cos i am already falling u,tell me you love me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by popyea(m): 12:08am On Sep 19, 2017
EmpressT:
Love is complicated as some say right?
That feeling....
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Yes naw! I showed him my archive. Come and see passengers behind stretching their head to look.
lol .. wish I was the guy sha grin I really think you will be one funny chick in real life..

Good night
Check your profile picture, it looks scary sad
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by fof1: 12:10am On Sep 19, 2017
Evaberry:

HYPOCRITE'S DIE SEVERAL TIMES. PRETENDERS ARE D CHEAPEST ON EARTH. DECEIVING AND BEING DECEIVED. WHATS UR GAIN? EGO OR WHAT? TO DIE IN SILENCE. SEEK UR OWN OUT AND POSSESS HIM.

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by greypencils: 12:15am On Sep 19, 2017
cymontempler:
Eh you boy.. Wa ni bey. I have been looking for you ree.. Mey ti get ti re this time. Wey le saa lo.. Wey le escape.
ekiti kete tinz...i feel ya
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by greypencils: 12:20am On Sep 19, 2017
EmpressT:
I did ask a guy out and it was my first time. I couldn't keep the feeling to myself so I let it out and he said he liked me too. He's my best friend now. Even though he has a girl friend, I have never for once doubted my love for him. But as it is now, I got to let down my deep feelings for him gradually till it drops dead. He loves me too but sometimes I don't know if stand by or just be his friend. He always reminds me of his dying love even if we aint gonna get married. I love him to the bone marrow. God knows what's best for his people.
get somebody else. Tweak his jealousy. If he really loves you, he will come for you.
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by prinzfavian(m): 12:23am On Sep 19, 2017
Franky826:

Speak for yourself ooo.

Have had 3 ask me out back then we dated and it all went well. *The last just married last month*.
It went well indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by kalufelix(m): 12:24am On Sep 19, 2017
cuteme88:
grin grin grin
I will just talk to him non-verbally.
I cannot come N kill myself on top of lines matter.

I will look him like this; and look him like that, then i will come and roll my eyes this way: from there i will do my lip like this, then twist my lip like that. The next fire step for the fine bobo to take---- I will come and turn my yash* with style and then wink that sexy eyes with fake lashes.
The guy go take bedat.
who lines epp?

Bae You Don Kill Me Wit Laff..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by phemmytom: 12:26am On Sep 19, 2017
nikkyshyne:
'Hi dear, you are really handsome. I have been watching you for sometime now. I will be glad to be your good friend. Do you mind if we can hangout one of these days? I will be so elated if it can be this weekend. Please don't say no embarassed'

simple and acceptable
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by safarigirl(f): 12:27am On Sep 19, 2017
TosinDru:

You're a poet?
with English like "Since from the day"? undecided

Abeg no dey insult poets

5 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by pryme(m): 12:31am On Sep 19, 2017
Evaberry:

For you that it
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by flyingdutchman(m): 12:34am On Sep 19, 2017
My wife asked me out.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by EmpressT(f): 12:35am On Sep 19, 2017
Thank you for the advice. smiley
greypencils:
get somebody else. Tweak his jealousy. If he really loves you, he will come for you.
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by EmpressT(f): 12:36am On Sep 19, 2017
Hmmm.... that feeling... Lamo lol
popyea:
That feeling....
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by safarigirl(f): 12:37am On Sep 19, 2017
Afam4eva:

I love you? Like seriously?
honestly, some very childish comments here. Some talking about my heart beats for you and all that BS that will make you sound like an obsessed stalker undecided

Best way to toast a guy is not to toast him. I would apply the same method I would want a guy to use on me:

Introduce myself (I skip this part most times)....in fact, best way to toast a guy is to join in a conversation he's involved in. If it's a topic you're well versed, good for you. Gist until you're both laughing and let your intellect do it for you. If he's a smart guy, he'll want to get to know you better, if not, his loss

Another way is to tell him a joke and then let it flow, ask his opinion of a topic and let it flow. The key word here is FLOW

Except you have no intellect and can't hold a conversation, then you can go about saying "my heart does gbim gbim when I see you"

10 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Ladiesdream: 12:42am On Sep 19, 2017
princ007:
my hearts dosnt beat like yours, it dance python dance...

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by greggng: 12:42am On Sep 19, 2017
hayfay:
I ve been crushing on u 4 a longtym nw,but dnt knw aw u wud react was y I kept it to myself,but I I can't hold it in anymore ( I luv u) do u feel d same .

This is very sweet would u like to start with a simple but focused man trying to survive? If ur answer is yes let's get married. I don't ve time to toast u. U re used to same old stories let's be real and get married

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.