Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (69290 Views)

Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by jammy1993(m): 7:42am On Sep 17, 2017
princ007:
Since from the day i set my eyes on you, my heart knew no peace, i tried to be just a friend to you but my heart would not let me be... It beats for you every second of the day. My day start and end with your thoughts.. I kept it to myself all this while cos i thought my heart was deceiving me.. But i have come to realize it was just trying to signify that it now belongs to you my love... Would you own my heart with utmost care and love? Do your heart beats for me just like mine?
How i wish this is for me

14 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by tosyne2much(m): 7:46am On Sep 17, 2017
princ007:
Huh!
You can't imagine yourself doing that too shey?
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
You can't imagine yourself doing that too shey?
Hmm *thinking*
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 17, 2017
jammy1993:
Lol
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Yoshy: 8:02am On Sep 17, 2017
princ007:
Since from the day i set my eyes on you, my heart knew no peace, i tried to be just a friend to you but my heart would not let me be... It beats for you every second of the day. My day start and end with your thoughts.. I kept it to myself all this while cos i thought my heart was deceiving me.. But i have come to realize it was just trying to signify that it now belongs to you my love... Would you own my heart with utmost care and love? Do your heart beats for me just like mine?

Inukwa, aka gi nweya grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 17, 2017
Yoshy:

Inukwa, aka gi nweya grin grin
What's the meaning pls
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by jammy1993(m): 8:22am On Sep 17, 2017
princ007:
Lol
I'm falling for u already
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 17, 2017
jammy1993:
I'm falling for u already
Chai
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by TosinDru: 8:36am On Sep 17, 2017
princ007:
You're a poet?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 17, 2017
TosinDru:
You're a poet?
No oooooo
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Yoshy: 9:07am On Sep 17, 2017
princ007:
What's the meaning pls

Have you heard?(exclamation), high five
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by jammy1993(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2017
princ007:
Chai
Eehn nw
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 17, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
grinha ha ha

grin shey u love that pick up line
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2017
princ007:
Lol

grin u liked it, right?.
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2017
jammy1993:
Eehn nw
Okay oo
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2017
OfficialDad:

grin u liked it, right?.
Like what dear?
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2017
Yoshy:

Have you heard?(exclamation), high five
Hmm
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2017
princ007:
Like what dear?

Ah shocked . NVM
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by galadima77(m): 9:19am On Sep 17, 2017
hayfay:
I ve been crushing on u 4 a longtym nw,but dnt knw aw u wud react was y I kept it to myself,but I I can't hold it in anymore ( I luv u) do u feel d same .

If someone uses this on you, you'd be like "please give me some time cos I barely know you and guys are funny nowadays"
Then postage stamps would follow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2017
OfficialDad:

Ah shocked . NVM
i get you now.. Okay
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:
Ladies take this advise seriously

1. DONT ever ask a guy out

2. Don't ever tell a guy you love/like him.

Asking a guy out never ends well
And I'm assuming all the guys that asked you out "ended well" at the end?

28 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Wizklynd23(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
tongue cheesy cheesy
jammy1993:
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by TosinDru: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
princ007:
No oooooo
Love can make people poets though.. I speak from experience
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
TosinDru:
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
TosinDru:
Okay
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Empressabbie(f): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Date me or die! Period

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by TosinDru: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Empressabbie:
Date me or die! Period
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
OfficialDad:

grin shey u love that pick up line
nope but its funny cheesy
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Flashh: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evaberry:
[s]Ladies take this advise seriously

1. DONT ever ask a guy out

2. Don't ever tell a guy you love/like him.

Asking a guy out never ends well[/s]
Nigerian girls mentality.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Diso60090(m): 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
Martinez19:
Nice! Simple, direct and on point.
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by islandmoon: 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
over sized boxer as a gift

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by AverageAnnie(f): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
I've never crushed on a guy before ,,I wonder how ah go take toast man.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.