Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (69277 Views)

Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Wisedove(m): 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
So you think this line fit work abi? I don't believe it
fewprinc007:
Since from the day i set my eyes on you, my heart knew no peace, i tried to be just a friend to you but my heart would not let me be... It beats for you every second of the day. My day start and end with your thoughts.. I kept it to myself all this while cos i thought my heart was deceiving me.. But i have come to realize it was just trying to signify that it now belongs to you my love... Would you own my heart with utmost care and love? Do your heart beats for me just like mine?
convince me with a pm and make I see maybe I go come give testimony for NL wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Jadmchris(m): 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
princ007:
Since from the day i set my eyes on you, my heart knew no peace, i tried to be just a friend to you but my heart would not let me be... It beats for you every second of the day. My day start and end with your thoughts.. I kept it to myself all this while cos i thought my heart was deceiving me.. But i have come to realize it was just trying to signify that it now belongs to you my love... Would you own my heart with utmost care and love? Do your heart beats for me just like mine?

Wow wow wow... I can picture that
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Ashley86400: 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Is your name Homework,cause i'm not doing you and I should be. . kiss
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Afam4eva(m): 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
hayfay:
I ve been crushing on u 4 a longtym nw,but dnt knw aw u wud react was y I kept it to myself,but I I can't hold it in anymore ( I luv u) do u feel d same .
I love you? Like seriously?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by aladeokin1000(m): 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
gudvibz:
I once asked a guy out,no big deal just told him i wanted to go out with him ,he asked how so i told him i want to date him. It was that simple and it was great i tell u
Nice one
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Diablo22(m): 11:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evaberry:
Ladies take this advise seriously

1. DONT ever ask a guy out

2. Don't ever tell a guy you love/like him.

Asking a guy out never ends well
This one has come ooo
A thread on Nairaland said that guys should not tell girls that they like them...
Wetin una want make we do na
You guys make dating look like a 7 unit course...
Just flow with the current.... cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by MherihGold(f): 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
Me: hello are you good at algebra?
Him: why
Me: I want you to replace my X without asking Y
#Copied

5 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Ashley86400: 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
You know if you we're a vegetable, you'd be a cucumber. . . kiss
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Ashley86400: 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hi, did you get your license suspended for driving all these girls crazy? grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Jadmchris(m): 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sabrina18:
I've been observing you from a distance and I have no choice than to fall in love with a sophisticated, enchanting, intelligent and tall guy like you, my love for you is like a copied assignment, I can't explain, I really hope you consider my humble request from a loving and caring heart, will you be the man for me?

Sorry short guys, I can only toast tall guys.

U killed it there
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Diablo22(m): 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
About 50 girls have ask me out. But have to put them in beep zone.. cheesy grin grin
Lion
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by aladeokin1000(m): 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
MherihGold:
Me: hello are you good at algebra? . . Him: why . . Me: I want you to replace my X without asking Y #Copied
Complex but cool. Dat will keep the guy guessing lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Doublejoy411(m): 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
princ007:
Chai......if Na me I go first faint�
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by ololadeking(m): 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
hayfay:
I ve been crushing on u 4 a longtym nw,but dnt knw aw u wud react was y I kept it to myself,but I I can't hold it in anymore ( I luv u) do u feel d same .
are yu talkn to mee?

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Eaugusta(f): 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Toks2008:

I appreciate your boldness but sorry I don't feel the same way.
Gosh! This answer is killing and can make me want the ground to open for me to enter

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
cuteme88:
grin grin grin
I will just talk to him non-verbally.
I cannot come N kill myself on top of lines matter.

I will look him like this; and look him like that, then i will come and roll my eyes this way: from there i will do my lip like this, then twist my lip like that. The next fire step for the fine bobo to take---- I will come and turn my yash* with style and then wink that sexy eyes with fake lashes.
The guy go take bedat.
who lines epp?

Now thats the level baby! nice one jare

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by JerryTemi(f): 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Asking a guy out abeg no vex the dick gold dey for the mouth biko make una no vex.
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Ashley86400: 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Heyyy, aren't you the guy who gets fan mails from Mandingo? cheesy
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by frankfab(m): 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evaberry:
Ladies take this advise seriously

1. DONT ever ask a guy out

2. Don't ever tell a guy you love/like him.

Asking a guy out never ends well
Senior Special Adviser to the Minister of women affairs.
Now, tell how this relates with post. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by MTKbudapest(m): 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
bjhaid:
lol, at least I've met few
good enough for u
not good for me...grin
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobleking2000(m): 11:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
princ007:
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by aladeokin1000(m): 11:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
nikkyshyne:
'Hi dear, you are really handsome. I have been watching you for sometime now. I will be glad to be your good friend. Do you mind if we can hangout one of these days? I will be so elated if it can be this weekend. Please don't say no embarassed'
Wao love this piece

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by frankfab(m): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
JerryTemi:
Asking a guy out abeg no vex the dick gold dey for the mouth biko make una no vex.
Platinum dey una ynash?
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by bettercreature(m): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
XaNdEr101:

asking a girl out too never always ends well, you just can't ask a guy out and automatically expect him to say yes just cuz you made the first move love is all about risk.. I can't imagine living a life of loving somebody so much and having to wait/hope they notice me and talk to me.. ask a real man out he will appreciate you for being smart enough to take the initiative not asking yahoo guy or senseless Clichè guys
She is actually right it always ends badly 99% of time.You can't ask a real African man out he is going to treat you like a rag
Men actually love ladies who are very difficult to get

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by mtngloetiartel: 11:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
Royaldave200:

Lame...poor delivery, try this line out with a guy and get used and dump the very next minute. lipsrsealed
this is one of what Evaberry is saying

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by pocohantas(f): 11:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
sunshineG:
alright
So how do approach a guy for the first time

The one that doesn't love sport ? smiley

Greet with a smile. Introduce myself, with my native name...that way he doesn't have to ask where I am from grin
I ask for his name and if he isn't from my region, I go on to ask the meaning of the name. If he is, better...we may have common interest. Maybe we both love Biafra struggle or we hate it. We love Fayose or we don't. We are tired of our governor[s]...etc.

There are so many things a Nigerian youth should talk about. Politics, education, career... once you set the ball rolling, ask open questions, and you are not interrogating like a police officer, he'll give more than yes or no.

Add a little humour, maintain some eye contact...not unnecessary eye contact. He relaxes and shares in the burden of keeping the conversation going. In few minutes you both are laughing like you've known each other.

I was in a bus with a guy, we talked about the exodus of Nigerian youths to foreign countries and laughed, how our young men marry old women. He told me he doesn't blame them, recounted how he wrote every employment test till he decided to open a JAMB lesson centre. Then the conversation tilted to challenges he faces in running it. The whole bus wanted to join in our discussion, we didn't want a crowd grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by ololadeking(m): 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Empressabbie:
Date me or die! Period
ex millitary lady or used to be in d armed force i guess
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by frankfab(m): 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
cuteme88:
grin grin grin

I will look him like this; and look him like that, then i will come and roll my eyes this way: from there i will do my lip like this, then twist my lip like that. The next fire step for the fine bobo to take---- I will come and turn my yash* with style and then wink that sexy eyes with fake lashes.
The guy go take bedat.
who lines epp?
your confusion is in 3-D kiss
cuteme88:
grin grin grin

The guy go take bedat.
who lines epp?
your confusion is in 3-D

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by aladeokin1000(m): 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin
kenonze:
The first and only time I tried it, it ended in marriage
Really cool. That d.p tho undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
pocohantas:

Greet with a smile. Introduce myself, with my native name...that way he doesn't have to ask where I am from grin
I ask for his name and if he isn't from my region, I go on to ask the meaning of the name. If he is, better...we may have common interest. Maybe we both love Biafra struggle or we hate it. We love Fayose or we don't. We are tired of our governor[s]...etc.

There are so many things a Nigerian youth should talk about. Politics, education, career... once you set the ball rolling, ask open question, and you are not interrogating like a police officer, he'll give more than yes or no.

Add a little humour, maintain some eye contact...not unnecessary eye contact. He relaxes and shares in the burden of keeping the conversation going. In few minutes you both are laughing like you've known each other.

I was in a bus with a guy, we talked about the exodus of Nigerian youths to foreign countries and laughed,how our young men marry old women...the whole bus wanted to join in our discussion, we didn't want a crowd grin grin
you ehn cheesy

cheesy cheesy I was expecting that place

Anyways, this is a nice way to start a conversation with anybody wink
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by kalufelix(m): 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Empressabbie:
Date me or die! Period
Jesu Mi O!
This Is Really Graphic

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.