Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (99377 Views)

Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by RexTramadol1: 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
No money for vaseline

Can i use kerosene
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by prosper21(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
k
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Neimar: 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
lol
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by adez33(m): 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
I raise oh call patriot My client must all obey To scam all oyinbo at once On all social networks... The labour of our heroes past Shall never be in vain to browse with sim, modem All scammer live in freedom, peace and unity PLEDGE I PLEDGE TO YAHOO MY HOBBY TO BE FAITHFUL LOYAL AND HONEST TO SCAM OYINBO WITH ALL MY STRENGTH ITUNES UNSTOPABBLE TO MAKE MY CASH WITHOUT DISTURBANCE SO HELP ME LAPTOP (AMEN)
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Dididrumz(m): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hello from the other side

Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by 2016easy2017: 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
have u ever been cheated by MTN ?, if yes, kindly visit the crime section of nairaland and chose th topic "
Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data". you got to contribute. lets all fight MTN now. a LEGAL battle
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
I'm like picture 1 on the outside but really like picture 2 on the inside. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by asawanathegreat(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
So long those booty exist we must look or Change our names to looker
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by qreem231(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Born2conquer:
Curvy gals...

Doggy style on them.is damn too Bad!

Soft ass.. cushion...

You hardly last 2mins on Doggy..you gat change style at the peak to avoid Spilling your seeds when the game is just about to start..

HINT: To enjoy sex...play songs..like WO..she's gonna be twerking on your dick inside her pvssy
correct guy!!!

4 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Alariwo2: 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin grin cheesy

Crazy people full Nairaland aswear.. See as I burst laugh like person wey dem swear for.

@OP fear God o.. let us do our looko looko in peace biko

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
Faecal heap of absolute trash. Who's the idiotic mod who projected this rubbish to fp at such a time in our history?

Is this what we need to know? Daft bastards.
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Misypee(f): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
generalbush:

To do what with the post?

Why calling them? Someone composed trash and you are disturbing the mods!!

Bekiaful
what's eating you up, the thrash is better than your cockeyed comment which screams of hate, please quote someone else with your sadistic way of life I'm way beyond your league

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Born2conquer:
Curvy gals...

Soft ass.. cushion...

You hardly last 2mins on Doggy..you gat change style at the peak to avoid Spilling your seeds when the game is just about to start..

HINT: To enjoy sex...play songs..like WO..she's gonna be twerking on your dick inside her pvssy

My only style of avoiding early eruption when fucking_ a curvy lady doggy is to picture myself as a fireman trying to rescue a pregnant woman and her children from an inferno.
Works like magic every time... if not man go just embarrass himself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by handsomebanana(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
mhisbliss:
uncle with a holier than though attitude

Had a guy like dis

E even downloaded pics on his 4one 2 show people as evangelism meanwhile Wen e go aus Na Vaseline e dey use.

Dere plenty scatter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by zuto4u(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol
mhisbliss:
which kine wahala be this
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Xzydar(m): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wat do you expect us 2 do na

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by galadima77(m): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Born2conquer:
Curvy gals...

Soft ass.. cushion...

Hahahahahahahaha
Which kain thread I com land this night so?

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Ladyjumong(f): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
And you know all these because your hotness don reach 3000°F....
; D grin grin yeye guy grin
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by gozzlin: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Boldwinner:
Lol.. This is very funny and creative.

Oga, must you lie? undecided
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by gozzlin: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
undecided
Dry as fvck. Drier than the Sahara desert.
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Ladyjumong(f): 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
gozzlin:

Oga, must you lie? undecided
bros why naa grin grin
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
Me here's how I roll

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
mhisbliss:
it is a must
i love d way dis babe take position her back
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
Most of them ma**st*b*te... with the picture with vaseline... grin grin cheesy
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Naijashortcode(m): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Speechless
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by gozzlin: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ladyjumong:
bros why naa grin grin
My sister, the lie weak me seriously. undecided
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Coldfeets: 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
This is quite hilarious.

But seriously, I will like to see how lesbians react to such photos...

OP, any ideas on that one?
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Coldfeets: 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Piiko:
Me here's how I roll

grin grin grin

Bros, you dey crase, I swear!!!
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Chuknovski(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
OP u are guilty, u are vasline crew shiarman lol
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by hokafor(m): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
That is normal to be moved by looking at a beautifully rounded ass
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Sleyanya1(m): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
cheesy

OP, you go kill person pool. grin

P.S: The Guy below me conscience wan explode.

Oga you now worry you FALL ON top one or more grin
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by frankfab(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
I don't even fall in any of those categories :-(

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S / Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.