Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (99370 Views)

Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by saintjimos(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
how will these enrich my pocket
jejely
meanwhile for your footwear ,check my signature https://www.nairaland.com/3961768/jimzstyle-concept-home-men-footwear
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by sinola(m): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
mhisbliss:
cheesyperson cannot look sexy in peace again looku looku

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by talk2percy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
I will b right back, please ......
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Hexilon: 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
kuku kill me cry
mhisbliss:
uncle with a holier than though attitude

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Kingsley1000(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
CRAZY PPL
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
queenamirah:
Lol grin grin
i followed here
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Nanjerian: 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
mhisbliss:
Vaseline crew una wehdon
yeye gal... cucumber crew nko

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by AuroraB(f): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
lefulefu:
i love d way dis babe take position her back
You know, that's Bobrisky grin shocked
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by lookingfly: 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
mhisbliss:
who you de look sexy for........ goats abi? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by injurybaba(m): 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Some days I will be like no looking at women backside today

It's that day self that I will see the biggest ass ever, it will be like if I don't look i will go blind lol

I still remember how my best friend for school fell down with road side dustbin for campus that year

Wetin baka don do guys shaa

3 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:
I'm like picture 1 on the outside but really like picture 2 on the inside. grin

Na lie you are no 2 inside and out grin

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Topmaike007(m): 12:17am On Sep 19, 2017
Born2conquer:
Curvy gals...

Doggy style on them.is damn too Bad!

Soft ass.. cushion...

You hardly last 2mins on Doggy..you gat change style at the peak to avoid Spilling your seeds when the game is just about to start..

HINT: To enjoy sex...play songs..like WO..she's gonna be twerking on your dick inside her pvssy
Bros i dey fear you,truly you are born to conquer grin

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by BALLOSKI: 12:36am On Sep 19, 2017
Born2conquer:
Curvy gals...

Doggy style on them.is damn too Bad!

Soft ass.. cushion...

You hardly last 2mins on Doggy..you gat change style at the peak to avoid Spilling your seeds when the game is just about to start..

HINT: To enjoy sex...play songs..like WO..she's gonna be twerking on your dick inside her pvssy

You get brain ! I always save doggy for second round. Best sexual position is doggy, mehn.
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by chiraqDemon(m): 12:39am On Sep 19, 2017
mhisbliss:
Vaseline crew una wehdon
The ting goes Skrrrat!
Pap pap ka ka ka!
Skidiki pap pap!
And a pu pu drrrr boom!
SKYAAA!
Du du ku ku tun tun!
Poom poom!
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 19, 2017
oyb:

Na lie you are no 2 inside and out grin

grin
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 19, 2017
undecided
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 19, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
i followed here
shocked
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by mhisterdreezy(m): 4:38am On Sep 19, 2017
queenamirah:
shocked
lol i followed you here
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by generalbush(m): 6:18am On Sep 19, 2017
Misypee:
what's eating you up, the thrash is better than your cockeyed comment which screams of hate, please quote someone else with your sadistic way of life I'm way beyond your league

lol. You are even the same person as the Op. I greet you and your Alternate. Bad enough I never figured out on time.

lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Kendrick80(m): 6:42am On Sep 19, 2017
Watermelonman:

My only style of avoiding early eruption when fucking_ a curvy lady doggy is to picture myself as a fireman trying to rescue a pregnant woman and her children from.an inferno.
Works like magic every time... if not man go just embarrass himself.
Mine is 2 chew gum and think of mathematics..I'll try yours tho
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 19, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
lol i followed you here
lol dat gud
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by mhisterdreezy(m): 7:10am On Sep 19, 2017
queenamirah:
lol dat gud
how you doing beautiful

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by BraniacX(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2017
Repping no 8 cool
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by sadiqabuch: 8:36am On Sep 19, 2017
ME SELF I WAN USE VASELINE
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Misypee(f): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2017
generalbush:

lol. You are even the same person as the Op. I greet you and your Alternate. Bad enough I never figured out on time.

lol
If you have a problem with OP quote her, alternate or no alternate IDC please stop quoting me, now that you're figured out I'm same as the OP go and get your award for solving a mystery I don't know you and I want it to stay that way.
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by NaeChris: 10:32am On Sep 19, 2017
mhisbliss:
Nor play this kind rough play again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Mayowaflex(m): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
handsomebanana:

Had a guy like dis

E even downloaded pics on his 4one 2 show people as evangelism meanwhile Wen e go aus Na Vaseline e dey use.

Dere plenty scatter

Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
AuroraB:
You know, that's Bobrisky grin shocked
for real??shocked..bobrisky??....wait i dey come make i view d pix well wit my laptop.dis my stupid fone no dey give very clear pix..god forbid bad tin... I go use my laptop view d pix well.. Lalas247 hw u my dearwink..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S / Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.