Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? (13447 Views)

Three Months Enough To Know Any Leader’s Direction – Jimi Agbaje / I Hate FFK / Abacha: Nigerian Leader That Never Travelled Outside The Shores Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by IJOBA2: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I sincerely pray so because we have sharia mentioned 200+ times in our constitution while non is mentioned of Christianity. We must not sleep nor slumber so we are not pushed out of our country. I am not a devoutly religious person but I am very practical and pragmatic. I deal with facts on ground.

It is alright sha. We are watching.
DONT MIND THE HYPOCRITES... NONE OF THEM IS TALKING ABOUT SHARIA THAT WAS MENTIONED MORE THAN 200 TIMES IN THE CONSTITUTION... TOMORROW THEY WILL COME OUT AND TELL YOU THAT NIGERIA IS A SECULAR NATION
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by FriendNG: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

No need for suspicion with all the evidence on ground? We should watch and allow you islamise us all without speaking out? You
must be joking!

I ask you evidence, you said there was none that you're only being cautious. Since you have gotten the evidence now, pls tender them.

Please continue speaking until you're tired.

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by IJOBA2: 10:45am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

did u condemn nnamdi kanu when he was saying rubbish about yorubas
HAVE YOU EVER SUPPORTED NNAMDI KANU'S QUEST FOR SELF DETERMINATION... ALL THE YORUBA MUSLIMS I KNOW ON NAIRALAND WERE TOTALLY AGAINST IT
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2017
Olril18:

you are an idiot..so d opinion of individuals u mention suddenly bind all Muslims in d west?
and you lie about aregbe.I live and grew up mostly in osun state and in my time akande and omisoree( Christians) followed instantly by oyinlola and erelu olusola(Cristians) have been Governors and deputy governors and no body in osun state battle an eye lid

and what happened with aregbe has been blown out of proportion.nothing of d trash u posted happened.

Yoruba land is religiously tolerant.
no division in BTW religious lines.

and using myself as an example
my dad is a muslim and my mum is Christian.....my whole family cut across both divide evenly... and we don't forget our traditional route.. all my family are still involve in d annual egungun festival.

family ties are far more important in Yoruba land over some bunch of imported foreign religions.

you are probably some Igbo who grew up in sw

I do traditional stuff too because I am Yoruba but I won't on that account pretend to be politically correct. You can call me igbo all you want but I have been known here as one of the most ferocious igbo haters. I would however not shut my eyes to the injustice meted to them esp by the current admin. If I do that, I would be setting Yoruba Christians up for oppression. It is about trust. I don't know how to explain it. How many times have our Muslim brothers called those Islamic professors to order?

I am tired of the blackmail of ya'all. I won't be deterred like coloneldrake who you all pushed away because he chose to say the truth.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2017
FriendNG:

I ask you evidence, you said there was none that you're only being cautious. Since you have gotten the evidence now, pls tender them.

Please continue speaking until you're tired.

So all the killings ain't sufficient evidence? I can't spoon feed you like a school child now.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by haffaze777(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

stop these....i am a proud baptist member.....if people dont support u then u think the person is a muslim.....i am a proud yoruba girl who puts her tribe first....i dont support what the president is doing in abia but u shouldnt put the yoruba tribe to it

leave those bigot alone,no amount of explanation will change their mind

8 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2017
FTrebirth:

i didn't want to shook mouth in this yoruba matter before as it's none of my business as a rivers/imo guy; but i must fault the op's adjudication of yoruba muslim being different from a yoruba christian. it doesn't happen at all!

there's one popular tall building in mile-12 owned by one late jabaru. it's a 3 storey building presently occupied by tenant. before now, his many kids from about 52 wives used to live there. some are christians and some are muslims but you'd never know this until it's time for jumat or sunday services. most of these kids are now grownups and have taken wives and husbands from both religions. i myself witnessed two of the christian guys getting married to muslim wives. and even at that, they still celebrate sallah and christmas together, live together and respect one another.

i don't know about other parts of the country but in southwest there's nothing like yoruba christian or muslim division.
God bless u....my neighbour is a muslim....we celebrate ileya with them and they celebrate christmas with us....everyone knows d north is d issue now....infact i want everyone to go our separate ways.Nigeria isnt working anymore....i have friends that are igbos..i went to primary catholic school in ikeja and i really enejoyed myself there...mixing with everyone

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by FriendNG: 10:49am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

So all the killings ain't sufficient evidence? I can't spoon feed you like a school child now.

Killing by who? And who is killing you?

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
HAVE YOU EVER SUPPORTED NNAMDI KANU'S QUEST FOR SELF DETERMINATION... ALL THE YORUBA MUSLIMS I KNOW ON NAIRALAND WERE TOTALLY AGAINST IT
no one is against it....i just dont like the way he is going abt it...insulting yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by haffaze777(m): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
SO HOW DO YOU WANT THE SO CALLED CHRISTIAN MINORITIES TO FEEL AFTER LISTENING TO THE ISLAMIC EDUCATOR
I think the wise thing for u is to wait for them to complain themselves

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Goke7: 10:49am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Now I have no doubt whatsoever that you are a Muslim! I have no problem with that but why lie that you are a Christian?

A Christian would never say the things you said up there. I am disappointed.

You are actually the one am dissappointed with, how can you claim to be a rccg member yet you disliked[ I don't want to use the word Hate] the vp? what has he done? was the one who sent the military to the SE? do you know who osibanjo is, you think he doesn't have a life outside politics? who are you to say who and who don't like the vp

call me whatever you like, you can't be a christian and a rccg member and say those things about the vp. now answer my question were christians killed during Gej's reign or not and what did he do?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2017
haffaze777:

leave those bigot alone,no amount of explanation will change their mind
its too bad

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

God bless u....my neighbour is a muslim....we celebrate ileya with them and they celebrate christmas with us....everyone knows d north is d issue now....infact i want everyone to go our separate ways.Nigeria isnt working anymore....i have friends that are igbos..i went to primary catholic school in ikeja and i really enejoyed myself there...mixing with everyone

God bless you. The issue has always been the northerners. I don't know why ya'all have not seen that all through the thread. I guess we see what we want to see. It is well.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2017
Goke7:

You are actually the one am dissappointed with, how can you claim to be a rccg member yet you disliked[ I don't want to use the word Hate] the vp? what has he done? was the one who sent the military to the SE? do you know who osibanjo is, you think he doesn't have a life outside politics? who are you to say who and who don't like the vp

call me whatever you like, you can't be a christian and a rccg member and say those things about the vp. now answer my question were christians killed during Gej's reign or not and what did he do?

He is a silk. We are both practitioners. Do you know who I am too? Do I sound like a nobody to you? Abeg leave my thread if you cant reply me with decorum.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 10:52am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

God bless you. The issue has always been the northerners. I don't know why ya'all have not seen that all through the thread. I guess we see what we want to see. It is well.
no,u talked about yoruba muslims

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by IJOBA2: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

stop these....i am a proud baptist member.....if people dont support u then u think the person is a muslim.....i am a proud yoruba girl who puts her tribe first....i dont support what the president is doing in abia but u shouldnt put the yoruba tribe to it
NA SOgrin JUST LIKE FRIENDNG RIGHTLY MENTIONED, KWARA STATE IS GONE FOR GOOD... HAVE YOU EVER HEARD PROF ISHAQ AKINTOLA SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THAT NO BECAUSE HE PLEDGED HIS ALLEGIANCE TO HIS MUSLIM BROTHERS IN THE NORTH.

HE NEVER CONDEMNED THE FULANI ATTACK ON PA OLU FALAE.

HE PROMISED TO MAKE EKITI UNGOVERNABLE FOR FAYOSE BECAUSE HE WAS MALTREATING MUSLIMS
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/mosques-demolition-well-make-ekiti-ungovernable-says-muric/amp/
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Goke7: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

don't mind them, even alcatraz has now called me a muslim. the truth is they are not Christians at all cos no true christian no matter the tribe will preach hate for any group of people. they are the major problem we have right now and we just have to manage them and see they don't bring calamity to our land

5 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
NA SOgrin JUST LIKE FRIENDNG RIGHTLY MENTIONED, KWARA STATE IS GONE FOR GOOD... HAVE YOU EVER HEARD PROF ISHAQ AKINTOLA SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THAT NO BECAUSE HE PLEDGED HIS ALLEGIANCE TO HIS MUSLIM BROTHERS IN THE NORTH.

HE NEVER CONDEMNED THE FULANI ATTACK ON PA OLU FALAE.

HE PROMISED TO MAKE EKITI UNGOVERNABLE FOR FAYOSE BECAUSE HE WAS MALTREATING MUSLIMS
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/mosques-demolition-well-make-ekiti-ungovernable-says-muric/amp/
everything happening is just politics....u better shine ur eyes

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by IJOBA2: 10:57am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

no one is against it....i just dont like the way he is going abt it...insulting yorubas
SARRKI WALEDEJI MARKFEMI OLADEEBO SUPERS1PANTHERS KN23H GOKE7 MACLATUNJI. KINDLY CHECK THEIR POST
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2017
Goke7:

don't mind them, even alcatraz has now called me a muslim. the truth is they are not Christians at all cos no true christian no matter the tribe will preach hate for any group of people. they are the major problem we have right now and we just have to manage them and see they don't bring calamity to our land
na wa for them

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
SARRKI WALEDEJI MARKFEMI OLADEEBO SUPERS1PANTHERS KN23H GOKE7 MACLATUNJI. KINDLY CHECK THEIR POST
what did they do
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Goke7:

OMG, I preached hate? Do you know what hate is? So because I asked for justice and equity, I am now a purveyor of hate? No, you won't shut me up. I stand my ground and would not be bamboozled by people who I have fought and been insulted for because I now raised an issue which worries millions. If you didn't have something to hide, why am I being hounded for doing this thread?

And I never said Christians hated pastor Yemi. What I said is they don't like him as before because he has not spoken up when needed.

Ori yin o ope rara! Awon omo irankiran!
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by IJOBA2: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

everything happening is just politics....u better shine ur eyes
CHAI grin I GIVE UP ON YOUsad
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
CHAI grin I GIVE UP ON YOUsad
i give up on u too.dont let sentiment cloud u.i will never look down on any Igbo person,i like them so much cos av interacted and lived with them and then again which of ur leaders have condemned what happened in abia state

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2017
Goke, I don't want to see you on this thread again ooo. You have proven to be unreasonable. I never advocated hate of any religion. I only called for vigilance and demanded equity and justice of all Nigerians.

Pray tell, why didn't any of you talk oabout the rampaging and marauding Fulani herdsmen who are on a jihadic march to the south. Should I sit down and allow millions of Yorubas to be at risk because I want to be politically correct.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2017
Goke, I don't want to see you on this thread again ooo. You have proven to be unreasonable. I never advocated hate of any religion. I only called for vigilance and demanded equity and justice of all Nigerians.

Pray tell, why didn't any of you talk oabout the rampaging and marauding Fulani herdsmen who are on a jihadic march to the south. Should I sit down and allow millions of Yorubas to be at risk because I want to be politically correct?
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by IJOBA2: 11:09am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

i give up on u too.dont let sentiment cloud u.i will never look down on any Igbo person,i like them so much cos av interacted and lived with them and then again which of ur leaders have condemned what happened in abia state
MY SISTER IM NOT PRAYING FOR ANY RELIGIOUS CRISIS IN THE SOUTH WEST BUT IF THERES EVER GONNE BE ONE, HOLD PROF ISHAQ AKINTOLA ACCOUNTABLE

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 11:12am On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
MY SISTER IM NOT PRAYING FOR ANY RELIGIOUS CRISIS IN THE SOUTH WEST BUT IF THERES EVER GONNE BE ONE, HOLD PROF ISHAQ AKINTOLA ACCOUNTABLE
u did not answer my question...u are always bypassing them

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Tayonic: 11:12am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

OMG, I preached hate? Do you know what hate is? So because I asked for justice and equity, I am now a purveyor of hate? No, you won't shut me up. I stand my ground and would not be bamboozled by people who I have fought and been insulted for because I now raised an issue which worries millions. If you didn't have something to hide, why am I being hounded for doing this thread?

And I never said Christians hated pastor Yemi. What I said is they don't like him as before because he has not spoken up when needed.

Ori yin o ope rara! Awon omo irankiran!
Sense fall on you.
Yoruba Muslims and Christians are together always.
We will never allow omo atoko was baleje like you yo cause confusion and disunity among us.
Akotile ta omo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:

God forbid violence in Yorubaland. Ishaq Akintola will be prevailed on or ignored. Any which way, I trust be won't breed any hatred in our land. He has expressed extremist views on many occasions but all will be fine.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 19, 2017
Tayonic:
Sense fall on you.
Yoruba Muslims and Christians are together always.
We will never allow omo atoko was baleje like you yo cause confusion and disunity among us.
Akotile ta omo.

It is this deceit that has stopped us from discussing this very important issue. Emi o ki nse omo ako ti ile ta. Kekere ni ti Igbo.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by IJOBA2: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Pray tell, why didn't any of you talk oabout the rampaging and marauding Fulani herdsmen who are on a jihadic march to the south. Should I sit down and allow millions of Yorubas to be at risk because I want to be politically correct.
A YORUBA FRIEND OF MINE WHO IS A DEVOUT MUSLIM WAS SO BITTER ABOUT THE ETHNIC CLEANSING AGAINST ROHINGYA TRIBE OF MYANMAR, WHEN I REMINDED HIM THAT THE SAME THING IS CURRENTLY GOING ON IN THE SOUTH EAST HE PICKED OFFENSE... WAS IT NOT THE SAME PRESIDENT BUHARI THAT CALLED FOR THE SELF DETERMINATION OF PALESTINIAN PEOPLE BUT INSISTED THAT NIGERIA MUST REMAIN ONE. YET BIBIDEAR DID NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT

WHAT A SHAME!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

President Buhari Vows To Reverse “Terrible Mismanagement” Of Nigeria / Tunde Bakare: Nigeria Needs Competent President Whether From North Or South / Tinubu: Lagos Gained ₦15 Billion From Econet Shares When I Was Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.