Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? (13435 Views)

Three Months Enough To Know Any Leader’s Direction – Jimi Agbaje / I Hate FFK / Abacha: Nigerian Leader That Never Travelled Outside The Shores Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Goke7: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:
I dont get u op.....there is nothing lyk yoruba muslims...my mum twin sis married a muslim,she is still a practising xtian together with her children....i have muslims and traditional worshippers in my family....so what are u saying...and my own family are baptist...we relate with them cordially....na wa for this nairaland...it is here that i am hearing yoruba muslim for the first time

I also heard it here the first time, their problem is they feel it was the yoruba Christians who actually voted PMB into power, they needed that number of votes for GEJ in 2015 but they were dissapointed now they need those votes again in 2019, reason they are always remembering us of Turkey story which has refuse to sell

4 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by IJOBA2: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

what is wrong with u...i am a christian and i dont support what op is saying
MY LOVELY WIFE, HAVE YOU READ PROF ISHAQ AKINTOLA'S MESSAGE ON THE ALLEGED YORUBA MOSQUE THAT WAS DESTROYED BY THE IPOB
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by FriendNG: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Brother, answer my question first.

That is the answer to your question. Do the representative attend northern gov restructuring committee.

In your Cass I don't even think the gov attend, only some inconsequential element may be attend.

Definitely Yahya bello is not there neither his rep. Kwara gov am not sure but likely also not present.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by FTrebirth(m): 9:42am On Sep 19, 2017
FriendNG:

Yes but not by threatening to burn the country. Threatening to cut the president head.

And also not by hoisting flag, calling it Biafra land while it is still Nigeria and daring the police to come and arrest you.
i've always condemned nnamdi kanu's approach to this biafra agitation. you need to read my posts and understand my line of argument.

hoisting of flag is done everywhere...the flag is the symbolic representation of a group, and since ipob is registered under UN, they have the right to own a flag and hoist it. OPC, YOLICUM, and arewa whatever have their own flags too.

I believe if national assembly input restructuring into the constitution, he can do nothing about it. He can reject it but after fail 3 attempt it becomes law.
and since they keep turning a deaf ear to a serious issue as such, the secession movement has to continue. so don't blame the agitators.

KANU have been disgracing police while protesting in the street. KANU claim any police that come go Biafra land to arrest him and leave alive then he knows it is not Ipob.
arrest him if you see him, i don't care...have never cared about him.

Secondly soldiers did not come for Nnamdi KANU but to exercise, ipob block there way to KANU street. Why?
you and i know the army is telling a fat lie but you can choose to play your partisan politics as usual.
so their exercise was supposed to take place in nnamdi kanu's compound and you expected common thugs guarding the entrance to throw a welcome party for them? i like the way you reason. grin

Is it only Ipob in the east, don't we have other groups? Do they behave like KANU?
nnamdi kanu might have been provocative but we can't deny people their right to protest. this is democracy.

Whosoever is agitating has to agitate within the law. When election come vote representatives that are sympathetic to the Biafra agitation.
i'll remember this, thanks.

Rejected. You cannot accuse him based on your assumption.
you can continue fending for your brother but the whole world knows that buhari is not only a dictator but also a bigot. his hate speeches after that came after he lost the first election are still on the internet.

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Ereolamide: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

na wa for him
He's a brainless boy, his mission is to create dissenting voices between Yorubas, make Yorubas appear divided as opposed to Igbos, go through his threads, he's either portraying Yorubas as an insecured people or as muslim followers to northerners.

6 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Goke7: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

u did not pass any message...if u truly have a muslim has a best friend....then he should be scared of u cos u can kill him....

word! alcatraz you dey hear?

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Danladi7: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2017
FriendNG:

I don't think your Muslim brothers will join you especially with this type of threads. They may rather join us in the north.

Your thread will only give reason for Yoruba Muslim that restructuring is a Christian agenda. The moment you put religion in to it then you have failed.

one Igbo is playing the role of a Yoruba who is a Christian while the other is playing the role of Yoruba who is a Muslimgrin

KANU has spoilt market for you already; D

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by IJOBA2: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

na wa for him
YOU ARE JUST BEING ECONOMICAL WITH TRUTH, I HAVE JUST POINTED OUT WHAT A SO CALLED INTELLECTUAL SAID ABOUT THE SO CALLED BURNT MOSQUE IN ABIA STATE
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Olril18(m): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I am incensed that some twats would try to shut me up. Am I a kid or you think I would deliberately want to bring disunity in yorubaland? Is ishaq Oloyede the extremist who runs Jamb and one Prof Akintola of Muric not yorubas who scare the shit out of our Christian population?

Is aregbesola who wanted to take over schools and allow kids with hijab overrun our schools not Muslim?

We have genuine fears and nobody should shut up. People like FFK and Fayose speak out the innermost fears of Yoruba Christians!

wtf

sorry u aren't Yoruba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 9:51am On Sep 19, 2017
Goke7:

I also heard it here the first time, their problem is they feel it was the yoruba Christians who actually voted PMB into power, they needed that number of votes for GEJ in 2015 but they were dissapointed now they need those votes again in 2019, reason they are always remembering us of Turkey story which has refuse to sell
na wa for him...its just too bad

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
MY LOVELY WIFE, HAVE YOU READ PROF ISHAQ AKINTOLA'S MESSAGE ON THE ALLEGED YORUBA MOSQUE THAT WAS DESTROYED BY THE IPOB
i dont care what he said....even tho i dont support what the president is doing to the igbos

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2017
Ereolamide:

He's a brainless boy, his mission is to create dissenting voices between Yorubas, make Yorubas appear divide and wicked to Igbos, go through his threads, he's either portraying Yorubas as an insecured people.
it wont sell at all...i love everyone whether u are muslim,traditionalist or christian...i saw one yoruba family...they av a pastor,alfa and an Osun worshipper who is a big man in Osun state...they relate well and they are all siblings

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by FriendNG: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2017
FTrebirth:

i've always condemned nnamdi kanu's approach to this biafra agitation. you need to read my posts and understand my line of argument.

hoisting of flag is done everywhere...the flag is the symbolic representation of a group, and since ipob is registered under UN, they have the right to own a flag and hoist it. OPC, YOLICUM, and arewa whatever have their own flags too.

and since they keep turning a deaf ear to a serious issue as such, the secession movement has to continue. so don't blame the agitators.

The agitators must be blamed. Who ask them to vote the representatives the won't call for referendum? Is it people of other region that vote for the likes of Ike Ekweremadu?

you and i know the army is telling a fat lie but you can choose to play your partisan politics as usual.
so their exercise was supposed to take place in nnamdi kanu's compound and you expected common thugs guarding the entrance to throw a welcome party for them? i like the way you reason. grin

Hmm. Army have the right to exercise anywhere. The last time I check KANU street it Nigeria not Biafra. Who are his tugs to stop that.

There is Noway the army the army will start shooting or beating you just like that. They block them and God help them they did not receive Shiites treatment when they block burutai.

nnamdi kanu might have been provocative but we can't deny people their right to protest. this is democracy.

I am yet to see the country that practice this type of democracy that allows KANU utterance, Ipob and radio Biafra trash.

you can continue fending for your brother but the whole world knows that buhari is not only a dictator but also a bigot. his hate speeches after that came after he lost the first election are still on the internet.

You can accuse him of what he has done but you cannot accuse him base on assumption.

Claiming he will clamp done national assembly. That is baseless.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 9:55am On Sep 19, 2017
Goke7:

word! alcatraz you dey hear?
all what he wrote...he should show his best friend so that the friend will know the kind of person he is

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOU ARE JUST BEING ECONOMICAL WITH TRUTH, I HAVE JUST POINTED OUT WHAT A SO CALLED INTELLECTUAL SAID ABOUT THE SO CALLED BURNT MOSQUE IN ABIA STATE
who burnt the mosque...why would anybody burn a mosque

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by IJOBA2: 9:58am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

i dont care what he said....even tho i dont support what the president is doing to the igbos
YOU DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT HE SAID BUT YOU ARE VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN WHAT ALCATRAZ005 IS SAYING RIGHT
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

So you know Buhari is doing something wrong to the igbos abi? That is exactly my point. We should never support injustice as we may suffer same later. I have been a thorn in the flesh of the igbos for almost 5 years but on this Buhari issue, i stand with them! I have not failed to notice that our Muslim brothers don't care what is done to the igbos. I won't allow them be defeated or subjugated because the Christians in yorubaland will face the same when the pass the igbos. This is the hub of my message. I don't see the need for the hue and cry of our Muslim brothers. I love all Yorubas but I won't fail to call any one that errs to order. Olorun oba o nse oba ika!
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOU DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT HE SAID BUT YOU ARE VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN WHAT ALCATRAZ005 IS SAYING RIGHT
what did he say....please post the link...lemme go thru it
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

So you know Buhari is doing something wrong to the igbos abi? That is exactly my point. We should never support injustice as we may suffer same later. I have been a thorn in the flesh of the igbos for almost 5 years but on this Buhari issue, i stand with them! I have not failed to notice that our Muslim brothers don't care what is done to the igbos. I won't allow them be defeated or subjugated because the Christians in yorubaland will face the same when the pass the igbos. This is the hub of my message. I don't see the need for the hue and cry of our Muslim brothers. I love all Yorubas but I won't fail to call any one that errs to order. Olorun oba o nse oba ika!
did u read where yoruba leaders complained to jonathan about marginalizing us or where soldiers were patrolling around tinubu's house

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

I condemned the alleged burning of the mosque. The Igbos/Ipob were just looking for trouble there and then. What is needed to quell the agitation is justice and dialogue. Even Obj, a staunch northerners ally said as much. Does Obasanjo hate Muslims? Hail no!

Hence, I also don't hate our Muslim brothers. Never! We are all one in Yorubaland but one must be vigilant. The problem here is the north and their expansionist ambitions. Let's call a spade a spade!
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Ereolamide: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

it wont sell at all...i love everyone whether u are muslim,traditionalist or christian...i saw one yoruba family...they av a pastor,alfa and an Osun worshipper who is a big man in Osun state...they relate well and they are all siblings
Olodumare got our back, my sisters.

Their evil plans shall come to naught... Ase!

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

did u read where yoruba leaders complained to jonathan about marginalizing us or where soldiers were patrolling around tinubu's house

I was part of the people who fought online against the Lilly livered former President but that does not stop me from calling out the injustice of the current president. When you are President, you are the father of all.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2017
Ereolamide:

Stop jareee. I don't have any evil plans. I am tired of reassuring you guys that I mean no harm.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by IJOBA2: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

SHOW ME A THREAD WHERE YOU OPENLY CONDEMN THE BURNING OF OVER 3000 CHURCHES IN THE NORTH. SHOW ME A THREAD WHERE YOU CONDEMN THE KILLING OF MADAM BRIDGET AGBAHIME... MOST YORUBA MUSLIMS HATE JUMOKEN ALAWODE JAMES OF TVC TODAY BECAUSE SHE STANDS FOR THE TRUTH.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2017
Olril18:

wtf

sorry u aren't Yoruba.

So did I lie about professors Akintola and oloyede? Aregbesola might have meant no ha but it was interpreted otherwise by the Christians in yorubaland.

On the profs oloyede and Akintola, I remain steadfast. They should be cautioned.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I was part of the people who fought online against the Lilly livered former President but that does not stop me from calling out the injustice of the current president. When you are President, you are the father of all.
thats a big lie cos if u had gone thru the thread...u woulda seen all what the igbos said about yoruba...but u never cautioned them...i dont have any issue with the igbos cos i have stayed around them....it was until i got to nairaland and i read that thread..it was just too bad...the feeling btw us is mutual

4 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Ereolamide: 10:10am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Stop jareee. I don't have any evil plans. I am tired of reassuring you guys that I mean no harm.
May Ayelala fill your bowels with cancerous waters!

Did I quote you, if you don't want be subjected to astral generational curses, better keep my moniker off your leprous fingers.

4 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by haffaze777(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2017
Ereolamide:
Alcatraz005, all what you up there is pure and unadulterated balderdash, Yoruba Christians should be worried about the Muslims in our midst, our uncles, aunt, nephew and nieces who are Muslims because Yorubas hold post in various Muslims organizations? You are seriously mad!

Gani Fawehinmi was a Muslim lawyer that stood for the oppressed, he fought Abacha, Babagida, and other Hausa Muslims tyrants that oppressed Nigerians whether be it Muslims or Christians, why didn't he bend over for Abacha to kill Ken Saro Wiwa without opposition?

The same Tinubu you fools are accusing of leading Yoruba to slavery because he fought for a position for us at the federal level was against Abacha's government of oppression during the fiery days of Nadeco. Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu is a Muslim married to a devout Christian, same goes for Fashola, Saraki and many of our leaders, so you mean they'll close their eyes and let some Fulani overrun Yorubaland because of Islam, better put on a thinking cap.

What about the Muslims in Oke-Ogun that fought Fulani herdsmen to the extent of extinction, so much so that Buhari the grand patron of Miyetti Allah then had to rush down to Ibadan to appease Lam Adeshina against the onslaught of his people

I can go on and on about Yoruba that are Muslims that can and will never allow Islamic domination in Yorubaland.

Don't delve into issues larger then your mental prowess and you sound like an IPOB youth because your opinions are half baked slobbering.

Laudate, this thread might interest you.

seriouslygrin

5 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
SHOW ME A THREAD WHERE YOU OPENLY CONDEMN THE BURNING OF OVER 3000 CHURCHES IN THE NORTH. SHOW ME A THREAD WHERE YOU CONDEMN THE KILLING OF MADAM BRIDGET AGBAHIME... MOST YORUBA MUSLIMS HATE JUMOKEN ALAWODE JAMES OF TVC TODAY BECAUSE SHE STANDS FOR THE TRUTH.
whats my business with the north..av u ever seen me on biafra thread condemning them...i dont have any business with the north except anything that has to do with the yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 10:12am On Sep 19, 2017
Ereolamide:
amen jare

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 19, 2017
Danladi7:

a big fat liar

how do you want fashola,tinubu and ajimobi to feel with this your thread,

how do you want their yoruba Christian wives to feel?,,how do you want their children to feel?

you better show your through colour!

What true color? I am a yoruba man who shows care for my people and scared for a part of the race if we don't ask for equity.

Why has no one asked and thought if the allegation that the north want to islamise the country is true ? You think Christians are just being hysterical for no reason? Why has this conspiracy theory refused to die?

I want an answer from the hordes of posters hounding me here.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I condemned the alleged burning of the mosque. The Igbos/Ipob were just looking for trouble there and then. What is needed to quell the agitation is justice and dialogue. Even Obj, a staunch northerners ally said as much. Does Obasanjo hate Muslims? Hail no!

Hence, I also don't hate our Muslim brothers. Never! We are all one in Yorubaland but one must be vigilant. The problem here is the north and their expansionist ambitions. Let's call a spade a spade!
then face the north u have issues with not yoruba muslims

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Adebayo Shittu Sued By Victor Oluwadamilere, Ex Aide Over Unpaid Salaries / PDP Governorship Campaign Tour In Idemili North, Anambra State(photos) / Kadaria Ahmed Interviews SDP's Vice Presidential, Candidate Yusuf Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.