Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? (13445 Views)

Three Months Enough To Know Any Leader’s Direction – Jimi Agbaje / I Hate FFK / Abacha: Nigerian Leader That Never Travelled Outside The Shores Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by julietm123: 1:26am On Sep 19, 2017
You think God will come from heaven to fight your battles. There are decision you as a Christian need to make to uphold your religious right. I hope you know turkey which is perfect example was once a Christian nation. It's this same carelessness, non chalance and political correctness that brought them where they are today.
I never thought in this nation we I mean Christians and Muslims will ever fight over the educational curriculum, but it happened even recently. If you really are a Christian, I would say let's be wise.
Goke7:

your concerns are appreciated but if God be for us, who can be against us, why must we live in fear if we truly believe in God.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by julietm123: 1:32am On Sep 19, 2017
What do you mean by'we can contain the Igbos'? That is degrading and insulting. Use more diplomatic words like we can cohabit with the Igbos. Thanks
Alcatraz005:
I realize my message has hurt a lot of my people. The truth must be said notwithstanding. The hallmark of omoluabi is the entrenchment of internal democracy. We must disagree to agree and that is why we are the most progressive tribe in the nation. We must not capitulate to feudalistic forces who seek to use religion to enslave us. At least we know we can contain the igbo but this other people are much more fierce warriors who prevail by conquest. Evidence abound about their exploits which our fore fathers resisted with all they had. We must not fail to demand and obtain a workable system that favors all.

Eternal vigilance is the price for freedom. There is a palpable fear that half of our population might compromise on our freedom. This is not about a ploy to divide us. Just a call for vigilance.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by julietm123: 1:36am On Sep 19, 2017
I even doubt your goke brother is a Christian. He is being too defensive.
Alcatraz005:

Goke, if this is what your response would be, I won't answer you anymore. Since you insist I have a sinister agenda.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by julietm123: 1:42am On Sep 19, 2017
This guy is a yoruba muslim. Your saliva and words says it all.
Goke7:

so christians were not killed under pastor bishop goodluck ebele jonathan abi? mhen you are beginning o sound petty, afenifere lost its steam after pa abraham adesanya passed on cos no charismatic leader was able to emerge in mold of the ajasins and pa adesanya. No yoruba person oppose restructuring it's just the pdp sympathizers like odumakin, ffk and co that are making it a fuss as if they were the orginators of the idea. The whole country has to to agree on restructuring just like it has to agree on the fight against corruption, until then consultations will continue which is happening now even in the north.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by waledeji(m): 1:44am On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
WALEDEJI MY MUSLIM BRETHREN IS HEREgrin
IJOBA2 MY ABA MADE JEW IS HERE cool cool cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by julietm123: 1:45am On Sep 19, 2017
Go through the thread yourself and you will see all those who detest him are yoruba muslims.
moninuola65:

man go through this thread open by you and see how many people detest it you must realize you were wrong and change for once, simple logic.
if you are real christian can you call for discordance between christian and muslim, is that will favour you when it happen.
go to America there three main religious believe, catholic, protestant and Jewish, it's one that dominated politic there, who cry like you there.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by julietm123: 1:46am On Sep 19, 2017
They are Muslims. Pele, you can't convince them.
Alcatraz005:

I don't have a problem with Yoruba Muslims. My best friends are Muslims. I am talking about their tacit support for Northern subjugation. Why are people so impervious to the truth?
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by moninuola65: 1:54am On Sep 19, 2017
julietm123:
Go through the thread yourself and you will see all those who detest him are yoruba muslims.
we've settle the matter in itunbi inunbi gege bi omolubi.
who invite you?
go and dance for ojola that is drumming for you.
ok.

4 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by julietm123: 2:03am On Sep 19, 2017
I like the word you used 'they were just chestbeating '.you know it, I know it, the northerners and southwesterners know it, Buhari knows it even the international community knows it.
The world knows Igbos don't kill .I just laugh at this terrorism tag. It will go no where.
It's good you are being fair. I must commend you. Keep up the fire,even though your muslim brothers will try to pull you down. May God engrace you for your boldness.
Alcatraz005:

You and i know that they were just chest beating as usual. The rain of terror would further tear the country apart. Let us condem injustice when we can. It was the proscription of the group and labeling as terrorists that woke me up from my slumber. What Injustice!

Ni ibi ti awon fulani herdsmen wa? Oluwa oooooo
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by RoyalUc(m): 3:31am On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
MUSLIMS ARE BUSY QUOTING BIBLEgrin

I never knew they know the bible that much!
Nice though.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by sarrki(m): 3:57am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You and i know that they were just chest beating as usual. The rain of terror would further tear the country apart. Let us condem injustice when we can. It was the proscription of the group and labeling as terrorists that woke me up from my slumber. What Injustice!

Ni ibi ti awon fulani herdsmen wa? Oluwa oooooo

Baba even when we the Omoluabis are provoked we can never asked anyone to be killed

The proscription and Python dance is to reset their brain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by sarrki(m): 4:00am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Ok, I apologize to any Muslim Yoruba hurt by my message.

Point of correction

We don't have such in the south west

We are Omoluabis

Nothing as such

Pls take note henceforth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 19, 2017
julietm123:
You think God will come from heaven to fight your battles. There are decision you as a Christian need to make to uphold your religious right. I hope you know turkey which is perfect example was once a Christian nation. It's this same carelessness, non chalance and political correctness that brought them where they are today.
I never thought in this nation we I mean Christians and Muslims will ever fight over the educational curriculum, but it happened even recently. If you really are a Christian, I would say let's be wise.

I am just tired of them. cry
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by FriendNG: 5:44am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005 I am very disappointed by what you write. You have buy the propaganda of "they want to Islamize Nigeria"

What happen to Shiites in Zaria is more worst than what happen to Igbos. They were also lebelled as illegal and unlawful group. Does that end the Shiites religion? No it only put sense into their group activities.

Fulani herdsmen? Which one should be called terrorist now. Please answer me.

Fulani as a tribe should be called terrorist and be arrested anywhere they are caught or herdsmen that rear cattle. Any person that rear cattle moving around from one region to another is a terrorist and should be arrested.

What is wrong with you

Was Igbo tribe proscribed? Was Biafra proscribed?

Only a group was proscribed, massoab is still very much alive.

If there is any association of herdsmen or group that support evil, then they can be proscribed but not a tribe or a trade.

Boko haram are mostly kanuri looking for Islamic state. Neither kanuri tribe nor sharia law was proscribed but rather the illegal group itself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

They expect me to shut up about it so that it may seem Yorubas are united. A lot of Christians that are Yoruba are scared of igbos leaving because we don't trust our Muslim brothers who have pledged allegiance to the North. I am very angry that my brothers would call me igbo because I dare voice out the fear of millions of Christians in SW? angry
i say you are bigot shee,so your yoruba muslims brother will kill the igbo,because of why? You need deliverance @OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I am incensed that some twats would try to shut me up. Am I a kid or you think I would deliberately want to bring disunity in yorubaland? Is ishaq Oloyede the extremist who runs Jamb and one Prof Akintola of Muric not yorubas who scare the shit out of our Christian population?

Is aregbesola who wanted to take over schools and allow kids with hijab overrun our schools not Muslim?

We have genuine fears and nobody should shut up. People like FFK and Fayose speak out the innermost fears of Yoruba Christians!
is it christian children they told to wear it,so what is your problem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 19, 2017
abdelrahman:
is it christian children they told to wear it,so what is your problem.

It scares our kids who have to stay in the same environment. You people just think we talk for no reason. If an adult like myself can can get scared of the apparel, imagine what our kids would feel.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Goke7: 6:01am On Sep 19, 2017
julietm123:
The weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty thru God to the pulling down of strongholds. You are not talking as a spirit filled Christian, how has the educational curriculum we were fighting for help to make better Christians over the years. We are fighting g the wrong battles bruv

5 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 19, 2017
FriendNG:
Alcatraz005 I am very disappointed by what you write. You have buy the propaganda of "they want to Islamize Nigeria"

What happen to Shiites in Zaria is more worst than what happen to Igbos. They were also lebelled as illegal and unlawful group. Those that end the Shiites religion? No it only put sense into their group activities.

Fulani herdsmen? Which one should be called terrorist now. Please answer me.

Fulani as a tribe should be called terrorist and be arrested anywhere they are caught or herdsmen that rear cattle. Any person that rear cattle moving around from one region to another is a terrorist and should be arrested.

What is wrong with you

Was Igbo tribe proscribed? Was Biafra proscribed?

Only a group was proscribed, massoab is still very much alive.

If they is any association of herdsmen or group that support evil, then they can proscribed but not a tribe or a trade.

Boko haram are mostly kanuri looking for Islamic state. Neither kanuri tribe nor sharia law was proscribed but rather the illegal group itself.

My bro FriendNG, I can state it categorically that at the heart for the calls for restructuring is the fear of majority Christians that there is a sinister Northern agenda to islamised the country. You really do not know the fear of an average Christian. Nigeria must remain secular and tilt towards any religion or we restructure immediately. This is not about hate but fear for our freedoms. I remain resolute on my point.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

It scares our kids who have to stay in the same environment. You people just think we talk for no reason. If an adult like myself can can scared of the apparel, imagine what dear kids would feel.
hijab scares your kid? chai,OP you need treatment,so the one of mary head in catholic church is also scaring your kids too?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 19, 2017
Goke7:

The weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty thru God to the pulling down of strongholds. You are not talking as a spirit filled Christian, how has the educational curriculum we were fighting for help to make better Christians over the years. We are fighting g the wrong battles bruv

Goke get real please. So we should forget about the physical? You seem to be fighting for them here. We are not saying we hate anybody but that we have to be conscious. FFK,Fayose,NK, Donald Trump, TY. Danjuma, Solomon Asemota, Pastor oritsejafor and millions of Christians who are scared are not mad.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Goke7: 6:05am On Sep 19, 2017
julietm123:
This guy is a yoruba muslim. Your saliva and words says it all.

You are only creating what does not exist, sorry your brand of the gospel is not selling and will not sell

8 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 19, 2017
abdelrahman:
hijab scares your kid? chai,OP you need treatment,so the one of mary head in catholic church is also scaring your kids too?

I am not heard of a nun detonating bombs with their shaol or whatever it is called. We campaigners for restructuring and religious freedom are not mad.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 19, 2017
Goke7:

You are only creating what does not exist, sorry your brand of the gospel is not selling and will not sell

Goke, this is not preaching or anything. Please go check statsocial's post on this thread. Open your eyes bro.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 19, 2017
julietm123:
Oga Alcatraz, so you sabi something like this before and you dey see road clear clear.
Anyways thanks for your unbiased view bur mehn, your yoruba muslim brothers are on their way to deal with you.
gbe enu e sooun,oponu

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Goke7: 6:08am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Goke get real please. So we should forget about the physical? You seem to be fighting for them here. We are not saying we hate anybody but that we have to be conscious. FFK,Fayose,NK, Donald Trump, TY. Danjuma, Solomon Asemota, Pastor oritsejafor and millions of Christians who are scared are not mad.

Christianity is a personal relationship with God, I don't need these fellows to speak for me, Christianity existed before they were born and will continue to exist after they are gone or will they live forever? Nobody can fight for God bruv

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am not heard of a nun detonating bombs with their shaol or whatever it is called. We campaigners for restructuring and religious freedom are not mad.
you are just confusing yourself with your own words,and you are even twisting word,restructuring is not about religion,is it not ironsi that abolished what we are clamouring now?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by FriendNG: 6:11am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You know the North will not allow it so why deceiving ourselves. We need to be combative to get it but would our Muslim brothers join us?

I don't think your Muslim brothers will join you especially with this type of threads. They may rather join us in the north.

Your thread will only give reason for Yoruba Muslim that restructuring is a Christian agenda. The moment you put religion in to it then you have failed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 19, 2017
abdelrahman:
gbe enu e sooun,oponu

Abdelrahman, emi o korera imale ooo. Moni won lopolopo bi ore ati ara sugbon eru ba awa igba gbo. All we are saying is we need the country restructured ,the 1999 constitution rewritten and the recommendations of the 2014 National conference revisited.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 19, 2017
FriendNG:

I don't think your Muslim brothers will join you especially with this type of threads. They may rather join us in the north.

Your thread will only give reason for Yoruba Muslim that restructuring is a Christian agenda. The moment you put religion in to it then you have failed.

They are all intertwined. Do you deny that we have a problem in the Country? I get really tired of trying to educate my brothers. This is a real apprehension. Some of us see the future. I hated igbos before but I now realize that they are important for the existential welfare of Yoruba Christians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Abdelrahman, emi o korera imale ooo. Moni won lopolopo bi ore ati ara sugbon eru ba awa igba gbo. All we are saying is we need the country restructured ,the 1999 constitution rewritten and the recommendations of the 2014 National conference revisited.
don't call us imale,cos we are not from mali grin,but as for 1999 constitution,i don't like it either cos it favor some while it doesn't favor some,so this is not about religion,even the northern christians are enjoyed the so called 1999 constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 19, 2017
FriendNG:

Don't try and twist it like that. The main fear is the North. I am trying to make my brothers see reason for a stronger south. Their body language and silence is loud and ominous hence my call to reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Begin Impeachment Proceedings Against Buhari Now-ffk / Court Grants EFCC’s Request To Detain Adoke For 14 Days / How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.