Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? (13456 Views)

Three Months Enough To Know Any Leader’s Direction – Jimi Agbaje / I Hate FFK / Abacha: Nigerian Leader That Never Travelled Outside The Shores Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by FriendNG: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2017
FTrebirth:

protests for change or for referendum are allowed in every democratic states.

Yes but not by threatening to burn the country. Threatening to cut the president head.

And also not by hoisting flag, calling it Biafra land while it is still Nigeria and daring the police to come and arrest you.

shebi it's the same dictatorial buhari known to defy laws and orders of the court or another one? do you think he was joking with that "non-negotiable" utterance? why are military now monitoring nigerians on social media for hate speeches?

I believe if national assembly input restructuring into the constitution, he can do nothing about it. He can reject it but after fail 3 attempt it becomes law.

since when did military start doing police jobs in a democratic setting? i must admit nnamdi kanu made several hate speeches and should be arrested and locked up for it, but why deny their right to agitate for secession is my question. why arrest people for carrying or putting on biafra insignias? if ipob folds up today on account of nnamdi kanu's vituperous utterances, are you saying that should be the end of biafra agitation?

KANU have been disgracing police while protesting in the street. KANU claim any police that come go Biafra land to arrest him and leave alive then he knows it is not Ipob.

Secondly soldiers did not come for Nnamdi KANU but to exercise, ipob block there way to KANU street. Why?

Is it only Ipob in the east, don't we have other groups? Do they behave like KANU?

Whosoever is agitating has to agitate within the law. When election come vote representatives that are sympathetic to the Biafra agitation.

again, it's buhari's tenure and no one can predict what he can do with his military might.

Rejected. You cannot accuse him based on your assumption.

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Rilwayne001: 9:04am On Sep 19, 2017
FriendNG:

Is there any reality than Kwara being geographically and politically among the one monolithic northern States.

And if you doubt ask any representative of the south to sponsor a bill that may affect Kwara negatively and see how the northern reps with 1 voice will rule it out.

You see why I said you don't have sense yet?

Pray tell, how does Kwara being geographically a northern State makes them a Fulani slave as you earlier state?

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by IJOBA2: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2017
julietm123:
I even doubt your goke brother is a Christian. He is being too defensive.
GOKE7 IS A CORR YORUBA MUSLIM

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by FriendNG: 9:09am On Sep 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You see why I said you don't have sense yet?

Pray tell, how does Kwara being geographically a northern State makes them a Fulani slave as you earlier state?

That statement was just to anger you, in a response to your statement of "Aboki go to Kano thread"

My first post is what I am referring to, neva chuk mouth on SW matter because Kwara is not southwest.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Goke7: 9:09am On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
grin anybody that does not join you to abuse PMB is a yoruba muslim ba?

5 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Ereolamide: 9:11am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005, all what you up there is pure and unadulterated balderdash, Yoruba Christians should be worried about the Muslims in our midst, our uncles, aunt, nephew and nieces who are Muslims because Yorubas hold post in various Muslims organizations? You are seriously mad!

Gani Fawehinmi was a Muslim lawyer that stood for the oppressed, he fought Abacha, Babagida, and other Hausa Muslims tyrants that oppressed Nigerians whether be it Muslims or Christians, why didn't he bend over for Abacha to kill Ken Saro Wiwa without opposition?

The same Tinubu you fools are accusing of leading Yoruba to slavery because he fought for a position for us at the federal level was against Abacha's government of oppression during the fiery days of Nadeco. Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu is a Muslim married to a devout Christian, same goes for Fashola, Saraki and many of our leaders, so you mean they'll close their eyes and let some Fulani overrun Yorubaland because of Islam, better put on a thinking cap.

What about the Muslims in Oke-Ogun that fought Fulani herdsmen to the extent of extinction, so much so that Buhari the grand patron of Miyetti Allah then had to rush down to Ibadan to appease Lam Adeshina against the onslaught of his people

I can go on and on about Yoruba that are Muslims that can and will never allow Islamic domination in Yorubaland.

Don't delve into issues larger then your mental prowess and you sound like an IPOB youth because your opinions are half baked slobbering.

Laudate, this thread might interest you.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Danladi7: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2017
Unik3030:
look at this idiot, he wants to bring religion into this but have forgotten that the same NK said kumuyi should be stoned is he comes for his crusade in d east. the same scammer called NK said any igbo Christian attending a Yoruba church is an slowpoke. now that his mouth has land him in trouble, u want to rope Christians into your dance of shame n stupidity, am a Christian n i support what buhari is doing to the fools called ipob members. he ordered Yoruba's n Hausa's to b killed,he fabricated lies that awolowo drank rat poison as if he was there when d man died, he accused buhari of raping a minor as if he was there. am a Christian and I support buhari on this 100%.mentally unstable people like NK should not b allowed to roam the streets

I love you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Danladi7: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2017
I LOVE YORUBAS

OMO SEE INTELLIGENT RESPONSES!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Rilwayne001: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2017
FriendNG:

That statement was just to anger you, in a response to your statement of "Aboki go to Kano thread"

After bursting your bubble? undecided
You are trying to make it seem like you have sense, trust me, you still don't, but you surely will.

My first post is what I am referring to, neva chuk mouth on SW matter because Kwara is not southwest.

Apparently if you had sense, it wouldn't be tough for you to see that this matter is not about southwest alone, rather it's about the Yoruba race, of which Kwara state is part of.

Again go back to your Kano thread, this matter does not concern you one bit. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2017
I dont get u op.....there is nothing lyk yoruba muslims...my mum twin sis married a muslim,she is still a practising xtian together with her children....i have muslims and traditional worshippers in my family....so what are u saying...and my own family are baptist...we relate with them cordially....na wa for this nairaland...it is here that i am hearing yoruba muslim for the first time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
what is wrong with u...i am a christian and i dont support what op is saying

6 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Rilwayne001: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:
I dont get u op.....there is nothing lyk yoruba muslims...my mum twin sis married a muslim,she is still a practising xtian together with her children....i have muslims and traditional worshippers in my family....so what are u saying...and my own family are baptist...we relate with them cordially....na wa for this nairaland...it is here that i am hearing yoruba muslim for the first time

I hope friendng is reading this too.

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by IJOBA2: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
We are irked by the silence of Yoruba leaders on IPOB’s attack on the Yoruba mosque. Are Yoruba Muslims no longer part of the Yoruba nation? Are they not the majority group in the South West? [/b]Are the elitist Yoruba leaders still bent on [b]marginalizing the majority Yorubas in their midst just because the Muslims are not vocal?"

Ishaq Akintola,

http://saharareporters.com/2017/09/18/muric-condemns-alleged-ipob-attacks-muslims-asks-yoruba-leaders-speak

Who made the Muslims majority in Yoruba Land?
GOKE7 ALCATRAZ005
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Danladi7: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2017
mightyhazel:
lol

that guy is confam psycho here

read thru his previousposts from alcatraz001 to 5..

dat schizo has severally cslled for igbo massacre herr.... i wonder where he dug up ds recent hilarity of a conscience from
his case must not be different because Igbo still see FFK as messiah despite serial anti Igbo article of 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2017
I am tired of the back and forth. I have passed my message which is devoid of hate and I am sure it has reached the desired and discerning audience.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I hope friendng is reading this too.
seriously,it is annoying....my mum twin sis family does all christian and muslim celebrations...infact pastors come to their house..they pray for the whole family including the husband who prays along with them but that doesnt stop him from being a muslim

4 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by FriendNG: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:

After bursting your bubble? undecided
You are trying to make it seem like you have sense, trust me, you still don't, but you surely will.

You can check it clearly it is a response to that. If that is what I meant, you know me well I will not change it but rather defend it.

But let me just leave you, it seems you're hungry.

Apparently if you had sense, it wouldn't be tough for you to see that this matter is not about southwest alone, rather it's about the Yoruba race, of which Kwara state is part of.

Again go back to your Kano thread, this matter does not concern you one bit. undecided

I said it you're hungry. Please go back to the first first post that we quoted me.

You said we south west people don't ..... I don't know for southeast or As etc "

Now you're bursted u change tune to Yoruba not we south west.

Rilwayne001:

Lol, where are you getting this nonsense from?

I don't know about south south and south east bu here in southwest, we have no problem.

Abeg commit 4 road to collect Kwara from your Fulani masters
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

what is wrong with u...i am a christian and i dont support what op is saying

Bibi, I am not trying to divide us but to sensitize our aloof Christians. The greatest fear of a Christian is to be forced to live in a Muslim environment/nation. Let us avoid what happened in turkey.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 9:28am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I am tired of the back and forth. I have passed my message which is devoid of hate and I am sure it has reached the desired and discerning audience.
u did not pass any message...if u truly have a muslim has a best friend....then he should be scared of u cos u can kill him....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Rilwayne001: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Your message is full of hate, and you are a religious bigot. A true Yoruba is not a religious bigot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Danladi7: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I don't have a problem with Yoruba Muslims. My best friends are Muslims. I am talking about their tacit support for Northern subjugation. Why are people so impervious to the truth?
omo you have problem with them and its atypical of a Yoruba,you are an Igbo!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 9:29am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Bibi, I am not trying to divide us but to sensitize our aloof Christians. The greatest fear of a Christian is to be forced to live in a Muslim environment/nation. Let us avoid what happened in turkey.
give me one muslim that is yoruba who is opposing restructuring

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Ereolamide: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

u did not pass any message...if u truly have a muslim has a best friend....then he should be scared of u cos u can kill him....
He's an idiot IPOB youth, he has been spewing this rubbish since 2015, when confronted with facts, the foolish boy will scurry back into the burrow of foolishness he came out of.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Rilwayne001: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2017
FriendNG:

You can check it clearly it is a response to that. If that is what I meant, you know me well I will not change it but rather defend it.But let me just leave you, it seems you're hungry.
I said it you're hungry. Please go back to the first first post that we quoted me.You said we south west people don't ..... I don't know for southeast or As etc "Now you're bursted u change tune to Yoruba not we south west.Abeg commit 4 road to collect Kwara from your Fulani masters

One question for you: Did delegates from Kwara and Kogi attend the South west meeting on restructuring that was held in Ibadan recently or not?

4 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Rilwayne001: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

give me one muslim that is yoruba who is opposing restructuring

Infact, I can't think of any other Yoruba that wants it more than I do. Infact I'll like to see an Oodua republic than what we currently have.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2017
Ereolamide:

He's an idiot IPOB youth, he has been spewing this rubbish since 2015, when confronted with facts, the foolish boy will scurry back into the burrow of foolishness he came out of.
na wa for him
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Danladi7: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:

YES HE IS

WHO ARE YOU?

A CORE IGBO CALLING FOR THE KILLING OF PASTOR KUMUYI,A YORUBA CHRISTIAN AND SUPPORT THE FACT THAT YORUBA PASTORS ARE WORST THAN BOKO HARAM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by FriendNG: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:

One question for you: Did delegates from Kwara and Kogi attend the South west meeting on restructuring that was held in Ibadan recently or not?

One question did Kwara and kogi governors attend north committee on restructuring headed by Gov tambuwal or not.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 9:34am On Sep 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Infact, I can't think of any other Yoruba that wants it than me. Infact I'll like to see an Oodua republic than what we currently have.
God bless you...if they dont restructure the country....then we should break up

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Goke7: 9:35am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

oh stop the turkey bunkum, that is what you guys resort to to pass your message of hate, do you really know the true history of Turkey? have you found out what the Christians were doing then before they were overrun by islam? is Christianity in Europe still what it was centuries ago? is america still practicing Christianity the way it was centuries ago. apart form turkey even the entire north africa had Christianity permeating its entire space centuries ago. You wanna blame it all on Islam? chai, I have told you let everyone go and fix their mess before blaming others

Turkey ko, chicken ni! shior

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Rilwayne001: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2017
FriendNG:

One question did Kwara and kogi governors attend north committee on restructuring headed by Gov tambuwal or not.

Brother, answer my question first.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Danladi7: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am sorry if I cause you any pain. I certainly do not intend to hurt any Yoruba son or daughter.

a big fat liar

how do you want fashola,tinubu and ajimobi to feel with this your thread,

how do you want their yoruba Christian wives to feel?,,how do you want their children to feel?

you better show your through colour!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Obasanjo Knows He Can’t Stop Buhari From Winning In 2019- Tony Momoh / HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders / Buhari Departs Abuja To Participate In APC Registration Exercise In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.