Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos (53110 Views)

Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by mofresh(m): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2017
Yawa dey oh!olori ebi must hear dis,since mummy refuses to advises her brother with no sense.

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by donoti23(m): 9:55am On Sep 19, 2017
isoko again.....
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by donoti23(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2017
pocohantas:
It's well. Truly there is a man for every woman. Why my own come hard like this? In short...
ur own nor hard my dear, ur time ur surly come....
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by chimauga(m): 9:59am On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=kalufelix post=60607429]Some Graphic Faces Up There[/quote

Graphic faces.... ha ha ha u are bad
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by BCISLTD: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2017
oheni:
Those two ladies really look hungry. I think they are into this marriage for food. sad

Fear God grin
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by awa(m): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2017
Only in Nigeria...Why wouldn't these guys do their marriage quietly without bring the matter to Nairaland?

If the man reads the lashing on him here in Nairaland he might call off the wedding...

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by islandmoon: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2017
the two women are not up to one
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Jerrydox(m): 10:03am On Sep 19, 2017
No worry too much. Everyone of us go marry. Is just that it will happen at different times.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by makydebbie(f): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2017
Jigba:

grin grin
You agree shey? grin
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Emmaskill(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2017
oheni:
Those two ladies really look hungry. I think they are into this marriage for food. sad
mama 0oo! U re mouthed..
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by reuben79: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2017
when u start ur life with trouble u will endup with big trouble...............dat how poverty can never leave some pple family
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by hAlexandro(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2017
grin

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by rims4emmy(m): 10:12am On Sep 19, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
cc; lalasticlala
LOOK AT THEIR UGLY FACES LIKE SHIT
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by holatunde1759(m): 10:12am On Sep 19, 2017
Fugly Milfs
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 19, 2017
tgmservice:
The women had no option than to accept his proposal as no man gree marry them for the community

BTW do not believe nairaland/bloggers lies this is a family photo i know them

Are you lai mohammed's heir? How can you say two different things at same time na bros

talktrue1:
Is he doing it to appease the gods?

Very likely...he looks like he is about to be sacrificed to the gods
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2017
the man is finer than his wives
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Ofemmanu1: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2017
Poverty na basterrrrd
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by ability19: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2017
pocohantas:
It's well. Truly there is a man for every woman. Why my own come hard like this? In short...

WhY ur own nor go hard u see waytin u put for profile picture. Stop claiming who u are nt. aπϑ always be ur self. Urs will come.... Why at like a witch wen u are nt?
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by trinity11(m): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2017
That awkward look, when you already know that you are heading towards disaster.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by IDKadiri: 10:23am On Sep 19, 2017
MEHN LMAO I JUST TIRE SEF I NO KNOW WERTIN TO TALK

kalufelix:
Some Graphic Faces Up There
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by anuanu(m): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2017
Ahhhh!!
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by enomakos(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2017
tgmservice:
The women had no option than to accept his proposal as no man gree marry them for the community

BTW do not believe nairaland/bloggers lies this is a family photo i know them
which kai family be DAT?
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by SenorFax(m): 10:28am On Sep 19, 2017
kalufelix:
grin cheesy grin

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Fembleez1(m): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2017
grin ;Dthem weak me no be small. See as them resemble ogogoro Lord and Ladies. shocked
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by seunfape(m): 10:33am On Sep 19, 2017
Ninethmare:
The percentage of ladies to men is 70:30
And some ladies will still be forming...
But those faces up there are terrible
girls are not forming, they only form for those who have no money
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Mc23(m): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2017
See as dem face travel.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by rockog: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2017
Ibos Sabi look manly. pls permission my lingual spoken
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by abani1(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2017
Mehn see facecap be like frying pan.....
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by mikelcj: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2017
kalufelix:

U no well
Hahahahahaha
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by aloenzyme(m): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2017
Na waaa o..why would solid star agree to be the third party in a marriage between two obvious males.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Prinztong(m): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2017
Obara Jesus,Iyip Jesus,Blood of Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Slay Queens Now Securing Their Future Husbands Spiritually (pics) / Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.