Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos (53108 Views)

Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by sekem: 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Some men sef grin grin grin
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by alaskido(m): 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
See their ugly faces like Indian hemp smokers. Macbeth and the 3 witches.

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by oladipofelix7(m): 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Uglyness overload
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
pocohantas:
It's well. Truly there is a man for every woman. Why my own come hard like this? In short...
How ur own no go hard with pics of urs.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Blecool(f): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
shocked Beautiful babes... grin. The man try i
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by udomma1005(m): 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
kalufelix:
Some Graphic Faces Up There
� Savage you! Lol
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Ezarazo(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hehe I think I know those people hehe...I grew up seeing them dating far back early 1995 or so. Kai I can't stop lafffin
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by reetah(f): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
He hehehehehe, dem be like ogbono and egusi joined together.... Hahahahaha
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by geunik(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
From the stables of irri again
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by geunik(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
From the stables of irri again my brothers
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Skybee1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
U go soon die, confuse man with old women
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Skybee1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
U go soon die, confuse man with old women
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Wuminity(f): 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
OP are you sure these women are not his sisters.... cheesy lwkmd
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by apharm(m): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
Isoko is gradually turning to a polygamous town.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by katerine7(f): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin i really don't want to laugh grin grin
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
See veins like APC broom. Delta pipo sef!
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by lasimbo(m): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Full dead
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Daddybright1986(m): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
A slay queen died in my area, her family searched for the pictures they will use as her obituary,all the pics she had was either,smoking shisha, bending legs, and stretching mouth, so they used her mother's pic and wrote "The daughter of this woman is dead"
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Sfateema(f): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
And is it a must to take pre-wedding pics undecided.....they look so arghhhhh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Springsdy456958(m): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
can you imagine. u haven't married them now oooooo, Belt nor stay your waist. I just can't imagine how after marriage go look like.

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by DemonMonkey7(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
pocohantas:
It's well. Truly there is a man for every woman. Why my own come hard like this? In short...

beloved trust me there's still hope!

in other news... the lady on the left shall be the one responsible for calamity In that "domot" .see her face like my stepmothers senior sister! #Aunty Bleh yes!! its you m talking bout!
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by DemonMonkey7(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sfateema:
And is it a must to take pre-wedding pics undecided.....they look so arghhhhh grin grin
my thoughts exactly.. but sister..u fine oh! im jealoz .. leme com n b going

2 Likes

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by riczy(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Their faces b like wat they use "separate fight" madam una don go war b4?
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by baeboo: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
oheni:
Those two ladies really look hungry. I think they are into this marriage for food. sad
which food? I can belt with my last kobo. Na dem dey feed that man. Na their way
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by baeboo: 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
MobilityMFR:
Na wa oh! See wetin age come do these women, haba now, dem old pass the man sef. When these women's biological clock gave them the danger signs I am sure they were busy flexing, now the want marry a man their son's age. It's okay...can this guy feed these hungry-looking hags? I pray for you my brother.
bros it seems you don't know isoko people. This ones don born tire. This might be their 3rd husband self. They like cohabiting
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by aziaka111(m): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
husband no dey again make them manage d one them see
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by liciouspee(f): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
The man even has a more fine and well taken care of nails than the ladies/men. Hmmm n yes am a natural nail freak who loves clean, nice looking n well kept nails
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Temibassie(f): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
kalufelix:
Some Graphic Faces Up There
grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Sfateema(f): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2017
DemonMonkey7:

You better do that grin

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Sfateema(f): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2017
DemonMonkey7:

You better do that grin

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Odjesha: 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
all I can see is goat faces......I pray that their kids will not be like them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Slay Queens Now Securing Their Future Husbands Spiritually (pics) / Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.