Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) (46623 Views)

One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by shaybebaby(f): 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Such reality rarely occurs in U.K..this is Nairaland and not Poundland or Dollarland hence the need to juxtapose what you read here predominantly with the Nigerian society.

You have no power over my desire to woo you whether you welcome it or not..its my right to express my mind and its your right to say yes or NO.

Just as i asked for your mobile..its my right to ask and the decision is for you to make.
You are entitled to your desire-yes. But no to bug anyone with it if they deem it unwanted.

Can't believe I have to start teaching you how to approach chicks. In this society at any rate. You certainly shouldn't start with "I want to woo you", geez!

Again, wonder why we are at the bottom of indices of societies where people want to live? It may be the reality in Nigeria but like everything else in that country, a broken one.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

You are entitled to your desire-yes. But no to bug anyone with it if they deem it unwanted.

Can't believe I have to start teaching you how to approach chicks. In this society at any rate. You certainly shouldn't start with "I want to woo you", geez!

Again, wonder why we are at the bottom of indices of societies where people want to live? It may be the reality in Nigeria but like everything else in that country, a broken one.

In all fairness, i dont even want to learn how too woo black britons,let me stick with the white ones.

I am a vey friendly and sociable person but when it comes to drama which many black ladies in U.K are known for,biko i no get the strength. Many guys say this but i thought they were just making things up..

Apparently i cant start telling a lady i want to woo her but amazingly these friendly white chics have no formula,very simple,friendly direct and simple minded.

Yes i am single and wont mind getting married for real but im not just down with drama.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by shaybebaby(f): 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

In all fairness, i dont even want to learn how too woo black britons,let me stick with the white ones.

I am a vey friendly and sociable person but when it comes to drama which many black ladies in U.K are known for,biko i no get the strength. Many guys say this but i thought they were just making things up..

Apparently i cant start telling a lady i want to woo her but amazingly these friendly white chics have no formula,very simple,friendly direct and simple minded.

Yes i am single and wont mind getting married for real but im not just down with drama.
Well goodluck with your white brits. We'll see how far the nigerian mentality gets you. Don't forget to invite me to the wedding, I do love party rice.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Been reading your comments. It's drama with many of the black ladies. Been friends with over 20 white ladies, they're so straight forward and pretty easy to relate with, dating or friendships. Perhaps black ladies like drama, and for some of us that aren't dramatic, we may come off as plain, petty and too lax. So, bro, do your thang, find one that suits you, and avoid ladies with drama !
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Yewandequeen(f): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
YelloweWest:

My dear I've been married a long time. I've been through ups and downs with my husband. The only thing that kept us going is the commitment of TWO PEOPLE who resolved that no matter what we will remain together.
TWO PEOPLE not just one.
If the intention of the op was to make married people stay married he would address both parties...

That's not his intention! He's a misogynist. Every post of his puts women down in one way or another. If this his idea of been married is true I'd advise all lady including my daughters to remain single, theres a certain quality of life that should not be lowered for any reason. Cos its just misrable his depiction.
But I know better! Thank God! I have a great marriage. It's a beautiful amazing thing. My husband will come before my kids any day. That's how confident I am in marriage.

So my dear in essence what I'm saying is toks has I'll motive towards women.
They guy needs help. I'm very sure he has some underling issues with a female figure in his life growing up that seriously needs to be addressed.

Lastly let me say this. I thank God for education!
Watch as most women and even men who aspire to be good husband's disagree with toks.
WE KNOW BETTER NOW.
I understand your point but thank God you were /are able to sort your marital issue. All is well.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

Well goodluck with your white brits. We'll see how far the nigerian mentality gets you. Don't forget to invite me to the wedding, I do love party rice.

Im not even talking about getting married but at least a lady should be friendly..it has nothing to do with naija mentality but more so with that of the blacks in a country where the natives are even friendlier than immigrants.

I am not a fan of my woman must cook,must take care of the house,must tend to the baby and so on but as a very friendly person i have -10 tolerance for unfriendliness.

There is great prospect in having friends and as i wrote, except these blacks(not all though) are really shielding themselves against being vulnerable to men then i see no reason why they are so unfriendly.

I dont mind any color but most guys my age dont have time for drama and infact i run far far away from it.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by shaybebaby(f): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Im not even talking about getting married but at least a lady should be friendly..it has nothing to do with naija mentality but more so with that of the blacks in a country where the natives are even friendlier than immigrants.

I am not a fan of my woman must cook,must take care of the house,must tend to the baby and so on but as a very friendly person i have -10 tolerance for unfriendliness.

There is great prospect in having friends and as i wrote, except these blacks are really shielding themselves against being vulnerable to men then i see no reason why they are so unfriendly.

I dont mind any color but most guys my age dont have time for drama and infact i run far far away from it.
Like I said, the fault lies with you menfolk. I have a friend (black gal) who had a thing for nigerian guys... Until she dated one.

Now she wants nothing more to do with my fellow country men. I could only laugh. grin

If you are new here, watch the conduct of your peers. There lies your answer to why them girls are unfriendly.

1 Like

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

There is great prospect in having friends and as i wrote, except these blacks(not all though) are really shielding themselves against being vulnerable to men then i see no reason why they are so unfriendly.

We keep telling them this : most guys my age dont have time for drama and infact i run far far away from it.

Drama just ticks me off, no time for that shyte
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
YelloweWest:

My dear I've been married a long time. I've been through ups and downs with my husband. The only thing that kept us going is the commitment of TWO PEOPLE who resolved that no matter what we will remain together.
TWO PEOPLE not just one.
If the intention of the op was to make married people stay married he would address both parties...

That's not his intention! He's a misogynist. Every post of his puts women down in one way or another. If this his idea of been married is true I'd advise all lady including my daughters to remain single, theres a certain quality of life that should not be lowered for any reason. Cos its just misrable his depiction.
But I know better! Thank God! I have a great marriage. It's a beautiful amazing thing. My husband will come before my kids any day. That's how confident I am in marriage.

So my dear in essence what I'm saying is toks has I'll motive towards women.
They guy needs help. I'm very sure he has some underling issues with a female figure in his life growing up that seriously needs to be addressed.

Lastly let me say this. I thank God for education!
Watch as most women and even men who aspire to be good husband's disagree with toks.
WE KNOW BETTER NOW.

I would advice you read the article again without allowing your emotions run wild.

Ladies have a way of being emotional about things. All i wrote up there is IF he cheats.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by makydebbie(f): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
Laveda:

Will being independent stop men from cheating? grin You'd still need these men.

All we should be saying is women should know where to draw the line when they find out their man is a cheat.
Go through the thread before quoting. She should be independent, she won't be be able to take any bullshit he throws at her. Many women endure because they've nothing for them.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
solasoulmusic:
My fellow Nairalanders

I have a dream

That one day I will log on to Nairaland and men will no longer defend their cheating lifestyles but inspire their sons to stay faithful.
That women will no longer be punching bags for men who lack the maturity to carry out heated conversations

That love will truly bare all but not be so selfish as not to regard the downsides of cheating.

That men above 40 will settle down amicably and appreciate the women who stood by them asking them for nothing but respect.

O I have a dream
hi friend
Hope it come to pass
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by makydebbie(f): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
Blackfyre:

So even if I did not insult you,but point somethings out to you without being insulting, it then means I should be verbally abused?

Since you claim they triggered it, can the men also claim them whopping their ass was triggered by the abuse ba?

May I die a leper if I was the one behind that moniker. I am hoping that insecure fool won't falsely accuse me without proof next time.
No, it won't be fair if you're abused for nothing except you threw the first stone or your post was to insult the person.

No need for swear words, I was surprised someone said it was you and you didn't debunk it. It's all good, okay?
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Daeylar(f): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

Martina Luther King. kiss

Izz not a small thing, no be small Martina, LMAO grin

But the shade in that her 4th dream though. I'm in tears cry grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by YelloweWest: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

I would advice you read the article again without allowing your emotions run wild.

Ladies have a way of being emotional about things. All i wrote up there is IF he cheats.
Oh Pls! Spear me the emotional cha cha.

If i told you to be a loving husband while your wife cheats your passion would run high too.
Infidelity hurts both ways.
If the motives for your posts is life long loving and happy marriages, you would advise both parties appropriately and not spew such misogyny.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by shaybebaby(f): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Daeylar:

Izz not a small thing, no be small Martina, LMAO grin

But the shade in that her 4th dream though. I'm in tears cry grin
I'm loving the girls here, most of them anyways. Zero chills. grin cheesy
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Daeylar(f): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
Blackfyre:

So even if I did not insult you,but point somethings out to you without being insulting, it then means I should be verbally abused?

Since you claim they triggered it, can the men also claim them whopping their ass was triggered by the abuse ba?

May I die a leper if I was the one behind that moniker. I am hoping that insecure fool won't falsely accuse me without proof next time.

They have started their bs accusations again and they want to accuse you without proof as usual. Just to paint people with false accusations, it's very annoying,
Nonsense and trash,
Foolishness

I'm here for you smiley

How are you doing today? kiss
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Daeylar(f): 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

I'm loving the girls here, most of them anyways. Zero chills. grin cheesy

No fycks given grin, they have been dragging toks without mercy grin grin all well deserved.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by shaybebaby(f): 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Daeylar:

No fycks given grin, they have been dragging toks without mercy grin grin all well deserved.
The Toks guy be like Teflon though. Trying to reason with him is like banging your head against a brickwall.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
makydebbie:
No, it won't be fair if you're abused for nothing except you threw the first stone or your post was to insult the person.

No need for swear words, I was surprised someone said it was you and you didn't debunk it. It's all good, okay?

Well, it will take a great deal of provocation before I use an abusive word on anyone and so far, I have never done so on those I care or cared about. The one time I did it to my cousin when I was much younger I got a swift slap to the face.

I think he edited it out, yeah ordinary words mean nothing these days though I find such swear words crass but I hope the dude saw your post.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
Daeylar:

They have started their bs accusations again and they want to accuse you without proof as usual. Just to paint people with false accusations, it's very annoying,
Nonsense and trash,
Foolishness

I'm here for you smiley

How are you doing today? kiss

I am not even moved, enjoyed the fact he poured his heart out so I know where to begin with him when I have his time.

My day is good, thanks. How is yours?
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Been reading your comments. It's drama with many of the black ladies. Been friends with over 20 white ladies, they're so straight forward and pretty easy to relate with, dating or friendships. Perhaps black ladies like drama, and for some of us that aren't dramatic, we may come off as plain, petty and too lax. So, bro, do your thang, find one that suits you, and avoid ladies with drama !

I now avoid them like kilode.

As if they are immune to heartbreak regardless of their drama.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Daeylar(f): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
Blackfyre:

I am not even moved, enjoyed the fact he poured his heart out so I know where to begin with him when I have his time.

Nice, don't mind them, if you want to accuse someone, do so with irrefutable proof else your accusation is trash and you should shut the fuçk, but they don't know nor care, just looking for how to bully people

My day is good, thanks. How is yours?

Going fine, hope you're good?
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

I now avoid them like kilode.

As if they are immune to heartbreak regardless of their drama.

wink
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

The Toks guy be like Teflon though. Trying to reason with him is like banging your head against a brickwall.

Expecially when you try to compare the western life with naija life...

In Nigeria,if a lady truly wants a peaceful marriage then let her follow those points .
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Daeylar:

Nice, don't mind them. Mtcheww

Going fine, hope you're good?

Like fish in water, you?
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Expecially when you try to compare the western life with naija life...

In Nigeria,if a lady truly wants a peaceful marriage then let her follow those points .

What is marriage without peace? That's the ultimate !
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

Like I said, the fault lies with you menfolk. I have a friend (black gal) who had a thing for nigerian guys... Until she dated one.

Now she wants nothing more to do with my fellow country men. I could only laugh. grin

If you are new here, watch the conduct of your peers. There lies your answer to why them girls are unfriendly.

She dated just one and she concluded.

How unrealistic.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Daeylar(f): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
Blackfyre:

Like fish in water, you?

Lol, I'm good
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by shaybebaby(f): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

She dated just one and she concluded.

How unrealistic.
I'd say smart. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice..

Although there is a fine intelligent brother on here that I have sussed out and know they'd be perfect for each other but alas! That useless one she followed has ruined things that she doesn't want o know.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by makydebbie(f): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
Blackfyre:

Well, it will take a great deal of provocation before I use an abusive word on anyone and so far, I have never done so on those I care or cared about. The one time I did it to my cousin when I was much younger I got a swift slap to the face.
Well, I'm always tempted. Especially on NL where you see people bully and annoy on purpose. I'm actually the last child so I no fit insult make dem beat the madness in my body. sad

I think he edited it out, yeah ordinary words mean nothing these days though I find such swear words crass but I hope the dude saw your post.
Well, he would. He follows me. Sorry about it.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, I'm good, modified my earlier post, here it is

Good.

Seen the post...
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

I'd say smart. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice..

Although there is a fine intelligent brother on here that I have sussed out and know they'd be perfect for each other but alas! That useless one she followed has ruined things that she doesn't want o know.

You wouldn't know !

Why not make the connection first my lady and let things flow !

Damn it, relationship is an ass, getting a Japanese Dolly grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Doctors - Samuel And Atinuke / Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.