Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) (46557 Views)

One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by teemy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
YelloweWest:

Ok pls when it wife acts up remember to be an abode of peace o undecided
Let's be honest and realistic. If u want a marriage to work advise both parties to behave!
Not keeping a blind eye to the man's action and then giving advise on what the woman's reaction should or should not be.
This is not a child and parent relationship. Both parties in a marriage are adults and should be able to predict the consequences of their actions!
grin
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
winnar:
Yea, we really do.

A gal will just be enjoying her singlehood with all happiness, before you know it, one man will now come and carry you to alter, and beg you to be shagging only his dyck, and he will also promise to be shagging only you oo. All this promises are before People and God ooo.

Tomorrow he will break his promise and expect you to keep yours. Is it not selfishness of the highest order?

Incase if they dont know.., the same way men feels tired of one punny and want to explore.., is the same way ladies feel tired of one dyck and wants to explore too.

Nobody has the monopoly of cheating. period..!!

We are all humans and the men should not forget that.

lolz! as for that last part you are so right but too bad its not that easy you know,ladies have very strong sexual dignity and sometimes when some ladies say they will retaliate i always ask them how?

So because your husband cheats on you,nah to go call your ex or a total stranger abi male friend to shagg you too? how you wan take talk am sef?so after being tossed like tissue paper and shagged like a slut what next? will that stop your hubby from enjoying more from the side dish? What if the man is really setting you up to retaliate so that he can have a real good reason to break up with you.

I just laugh at the "if my husband cheat i will cheat too: crew..how naive
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

I have threads on that but trust them..when they read that one they will not comment but just smile to themselves but when they read the hard ones,they will start forming e-tigress and i so much enjoy their reaction..I have told them that if i woo them they should run but that wont stop me from helping their ministry by dishing out home made truth...

Funny enough,if ladiesapply these truths, their marriages would wax stronger, than look for reasons to bail on any excuse, i call it the " bail-mindset".

Ask any woman that stayed in marriage long enough, they'll give you a thumbs up for this glorious piece. If the thesis now holds for so many women that stayed in marriages and later enjoyed, why then is there heavy protest against the post Alas, while enduring many women also ended up in graves too.

So bro, please can you be a bit stronger on guys too in upcoming posts? Please. Mehn need to stop turning marriages into cemeteries. We have enough marriage-induced death in Nigerian marriages !
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Funny enough,if ladiesapply these truths, their marriages would wax stronger, than look for reasons to bail on any excuse, i call it the " bail-mindset". Ask any woman that stayed in marriage long enough, they'll give you a thumbs up for this glorious piece. If thie thesis now holds for so many women that stayed in marriages and later enjoyed, when then the heavy protest against it. Alas, while enduring many women also ended up in grave too. So bro, please can you be a bit stronger on guys too in upcoming posts? Please. Mehn need to stop turning marriages into cemetries. We have enough marriage-induced death in Nigerian marriages !

My brother,this is the most realistic thread i have ever written on marital issues and GOD bless lalasticlala for beaming it.

What do these nairaland teenage ladies know? they think marriage is about feelings..its a conscious decision and you must meticulously make it work out else you will just be tosed from one man to another like a product made for sampling.

As i wrote, let them curse,rant and wail for now,no wahala,time will come and some of them will relate with this piece. I have nothing to say to guys than to for them love GOD and be filled with the holy spirit because only a man with the spirit of GOD can make a good husband.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

lolz! as for that last part you are so right but too bad its not that easy you know,ladies have very strong sexual dignity and sometimes when some ladies say they will retaliate i always ask them how?

So because your husband cheats on you,nah to go call your ex or a total stranger abi male friend to shagg you too? how you wan take talk am sef?so after being tossed like tissue paper and shagged like a slut what next? will that stop your hubby from enjoying more from the side dish? What if the man is really setting you up to retaliate so that he can have a real good reason to break up with you.

I just laugh at the "if my husband cheat i will cheat too: crew..how naive
Toks, a man that decide to cheat in the first place, should know that his marriage is already doomed.

All i am saying is..., Respect your vow. Dont do to your wife what you wont like her to do to you.

Am i asking for too much?
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

My brother,this is the most realistic thread i have ever written on marital issues and GOD bless lalasticlala for beaming it.

What do these nairaland teenage ladies know? they think marriage is about feelings..its a conscious decision and you must meticulously make it work out else you will just be tosed from one man to another like a product made for sampling.

As i wrote, let them curse,rant and wail for now,no wahala,time will come and some of them will relate with this piece. I have nothing to say to guys than to for them love GOD and be filled with the holy spirit because only a man with the spirit of GOD can make a good husband.

Only a guy with the spirit of God can make a good husband. I say no further !!!

Then suffice to say, a lady need the Holy Spirit's indwelling to develop these attributes so we can make a good home !
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

I laugh at you.

With the way ladies are standing up for their rigths.., you think marriage will still be about this your crusade in the next generation?

Think again Bro.

1 Like

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
winnar:
Toks, a man that decide to cheat in the first place, should know that his marriage is already doomed.

All i am saying is..., Respect your vow. Dont do to your wife what you wont like her to do to you.

This is why i tell guys,he first step is to go for a woman that pleases your eyes.

Like myself,im still single because of some personal reasons and i am crazily picky and not that i am fine and infact im getting older considering my age but i kept wondering why a man will settle for a lady that is not sexually pleasing to him just o start running about with another woman.

I hear philanderers use words like "wow that babe set" and i will be like "what stops them from marrying a lady that is set"?

Yes some men are cursed and possessed with the demon of philandering and such will still cheat on an angel but most times i tel guys to go for their specs..if you love boobs,marry a lady with nice boobs and at least enjoy it while it last and if you love booty why go for a flat ass lady?

These are some of the reasons men cheat and if i ever do the same mistake of marrying a lady that is not sexually appealing to me then i might just cheat on her.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
winnar:

according to mysoginistic toks2008 you are asking too much.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
Blackfyre:

Funny how this your dream entails just the men. Remember to also dream that those heated conversations will not carry verbal insults too. It's rare to come across women who have such traits.

It doesn’t just appeal to men remove the men and replace it with women it applies to all
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

according to mysoginistic toks2008 you are asking too much.

Use any grammer you like ..both the one you understand the one wey you no understand your wahala.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Use any grammer you like ..both the one you understand the one wey you no understand your wahala.

it is exactly what you are agbaya

1 Like

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by shaybebaby(f): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

Agbaya ti ko danu(someone help me with the translation) angry
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

Any small thing una go dey call agbaya as if i too old..if you see me i look 30 sef and i fit do like 25 year old..no try me o*winks*
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

Agbaya ti ko danu(someone help me with the translation) angry

I young pass the oyinbo guy beside you...no try me o.. nah naija be that?
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
Mo gentle egbon mi... How Yankee how?

Well nah iya charlo country i dey,yankee dey with trump. I dey my brother.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by shaybebaby(f): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

I young pass the oyinbo guy beside you...no try me o.. nah naija be that?
If you are then you must have lived a hard life of suffering.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by shaybebaby(f): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Well nah iya charlo country i dey,yankee dey with trump. I dey my brother.
So you are here. Don't let me meet you then, I'll put you on blast. angry
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

If you are then you must have lived a hard life of suffering.

Do i even look my age? I look far younger because i dont sleep around..very sexually decent.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

So you are here. Don't let me meet you then, I'll put you on blast. angry

Oh you dey U.K? i dey lewisham but i hope you are not like all these black girls wey too dey do like sey...
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by shaybebaby(f): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Do i even look my age? I look far younger because i dont sleep around..very sexually decent.
I don't know, the pic on your profile shows a grey bewhiskered middle aged man.

I'd hate to imagine the impact of being sexually prolific on you.

BTW, why the need to compare yourself to my Italian stallion? I see pics of random chicks on here and don't see the need for it. Each to their own.

Could it be.. Insecurity? shocked
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by shaybebaby(f): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Oh you dey U.K? i dey lewisham but i hope you are not like all these black girls wey too dey do like sey...

I don't know them type girls.. Black or white.

Now I see why you reason the way you do. You need to move out of Lewisham.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

Wettin do lewisham? I mean white girs are usually more friendly than the blacks and i wonder why...
If you no mind you can text your number to my Nigeria mobile and i will add you to my wattsup...abeg no fear,nah just friendship and if i woo you nah my right..you gree you no gree nah your right.

Text to o8otwo314sixo4six
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by shaybebaby(f): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Wettin do lewisham? I mean white girs are usually more friendly than the blacks and i wonder why...
Because the society is more open-minded. Tell me why a black girl will be friendly when she is constantly being exposed to the sort of mindset that prompted your write-up?

I am friendly but I'd be mean to you too if I discovered this thought process.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by ibkayee(f): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

grin grin
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by shaybebaby(f): 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
ibkayee:

grin grin
I'm relieved he said that. It's funny how a simple statement paints a clearer picture. grin
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by ibkayee(f): 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

I'm relieved he said that. It's funny how a simple statement paints a clearer picture. grin
Lool it all makes sense now grin
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

Because the society is more open-minded. Tell me why a black girl will be friendly when she is constantly being exposed to the sort of mindset that prompted your write-up?

I am friendly but I'd be mean to you too if I discovered this thought process.

If you like be mean,the point remains that my write-ups are based on realities and not even my belief or ways of life. I have decided to look away from black ladies here because of their unfriendly nature..not all though but almost all of them.i just hate drama..

If i get close to you and i express my desire for you abeg what have i done wrongly? is it not my fundamental human right to approach any lady of 18years and above for romance/ so why the drama? i wont push it of you say no..i will just move ahead and maintain friendship with her. Sometimes i think they are scared because they are kinda vulnerable so they try to put a defensive act of unfriendliness.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by shaybebaby(f): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

If you like be mean,the point remains that my write-ups are based on realities and not even my belief or ways of life. I have decided to look away from black ladies here because of their unfriendly nature..not all though but almost all of them.i just hate drama..

If i get close to you and i express my desire for you abeg what have i done wrongly? is it not my fundamental human right to approach any lady of 18years and above for romance/ so why the drama? i wont push it of you say no..i will just move ahead and maintain friendship with her. Sometimes i think they are scared because they are kinda vulnerable so they try to put a defensive act of unfriendliness.

I don't know, if it is unwelcome then it is harassment.

As to your write-up, it's not the reality I observe. Hence why I said you need to move.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by lecturerdabo(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ok
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by boyjo: 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
MrPresident1:
God will soon come and there will be no more need for threads like this

Thank you my bradaaa!
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

I don't know, if it is unwelcome then it is harassment.

As to your write-up, it's not the reality I observe. Hence why I said you need to move.

Such reality rarely occurs in U.K..this is Nairaland and not Poundland or Dollarland hence the need to juxtapose what you read here predominantly with the Nigerian society.

You have no power over my desire to woo you whether you welcome it or not..its my right to express my mind and its your right to say yes or NO.

Just as i asked for your mobile..its my right to ask and the decision is for you to make.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Siyacela Dlamuka Marries Thando Mathebula In South Africa / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.