Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) (46673 Views)

One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

Probably because from previous experience, they deem it better to not engage in the first instance. You know the yoruba adage, if you know you are not going to eat something, don't bother with even sniffing it.

Well in my school of thought,the greatest investment is the people you have in your life as friends and family.

I have countless mobile numbers of female friends and once in a while I send messages to them just to know how they fare and sometimes we discuss issues of interest without going near romance....that is purposeful friendship.

That guy you snubbed might just be the one that has the info to your next level in life and that guy you call a low life tout may turn out to the one of the robbers that you may come across and your warmness towards him might just save you.

Here is the gist,I'm a sociable person and I love meeting people and this has nothing to do with romance...if I urgently need a mate I know where to go...there are numerous dating sites and apps one can download and from my box room here I can select any lady of any exterior dimension and hook up without breaking a sweat.

Let's imbibe the culture of mixing up cos it helps a great deal...my advise to some ladies is that they should be more friendly and with the low cost of simcards they can just get a wattsup only number and this they can give out to any guy they feel like knowing rather than blocking people off their life.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Well in my school of thought,the greatest investment is the people you have in your life as friends and family.

I have countless mobile numbers of female friends and once in a while I send messages to them just to know how they fare and sometimes we discuss issues of interest without going near romance....that is purposeful friendship.

That guy you snubbed might just be the one that has the info to your next level in life and that guy you call a low life tout may turn out to the one of the robbers that you may come across and your warmness towards him might just save you.

Here is the gist,I'm a sociable person and I love meeting people and this has nothing to do with romance...if I urgently need a mate I know where to go...there are numerous dating sites and apps one can download and from my box room here I can select any lady of any exterior dimension and hook up without breaking a sweat.

Let's imbibe the culture of mixing up cos it helps a great deal...my advise to some ladies is that they should be more friendly and with the low cost of simcards they can just get a wattsup only number and this they can give out to any guy they feel like knowing rather than blocking people off their life.

Spot on blo....Spot on !
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
loneatar:
hi friend
Hope it come to pass

Amen
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by XYZo: 11:50am On Nov 14, 2017
Lalas247:

Oniranu embarassed
cheesy kiss . Imu e dun tongue kiss
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by YelloweWest: 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
Toks2008:

My brother,this is the most realistic thread i have ever written on marital issues and GOD bless lalasticlala for beaming it.

What do these nairaland teenage ladies know? they think marriage is about feelings..its a conscious decision and you must meticulously make it work out else you will just be tosed from one man to another like a product made for sampling.

As i wrote, let them curse,rant and wail for now,no wahala,time will come and some of them will relate with this piece. I have nothing to say to guys than to for them love GOD and be filled with the holy spirit because only a man with the spirit of GOD can make a good husband.
I'm not a teenager. I've been married 12years.
Your write up is trash.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by cococandy(f): 4:39am On Nov 16, 2017
YelloweWest:

I'm not a teenager. I've been married 12years.
Your write up is trash.

he likes calling married people who don’t agree with him teenagers. Yet he’s the one who can’t keep ordinary girlfriend. Probably because of his mumu opinions

4 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
cococandy:

he likes calling married people who don’t agree with him teenagers. Yet he’s the one who can’t keep ordinary girlfriend. Probably because of his mumu opinions

looooool! @cant keep girlfriends... so at my age in life i should still be keeping girlfriends/ see why i call you a teenager because your mindset is still below the threshold.

I am a disciplined man and sexually decent, i can have tons of girlfriends if i want but i am too responsible for such pooh. And furthermore i do not expect everyone to agree with my stands but it becomes very appalling and worrisome if anyone just rants,curse and wail ithout making any reasonable counter opinion.

Amazingly most ladies wailing on this thread only focused on that cheating part neglecting other good points which goes to show the psyco destructive nature of humans.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
you meen this thread aint dead yet

1 Like

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by theEYe21(f): 10:01pm On May 17, 2018
This is brilliant! I actually took notes smiley
Definitely applying this to my relationship/marriage smiley
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2021
theEYe21:
This is brilliant! I actually took notes smiley
Definitely applying this to my relationship/marriage smiley

Cool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.