Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,476 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma (32997 Views)

APC Lawyers Are Jokers Nigeria Constitution Forbids Ex Post Facto Law- Tochukwu / Tochukwu Sullivan And Lynn Pre-Wedding Photos / Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by diadem10: 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

See why I said you're a waste of space and I'm wasting my time with a fucckktard. grin
I posted 2 PDF links for you and knowing the witless clod you are, I even simplified your work by directing you to the exact pages of the charts and figures, but ordinary navigating a file is too complicated for you and you're here talking irrelevant nonsense about local governments that isn't on any page I referred you to.
Again, go through the links and stop wasting my damn time with your waffling. Page 15 of first pdf link shows a table of the cultivated hectares in the top oil palm producing states and page 8 of the second pdf link shows a map with charts reflecting the output tonnage of the top oil producing states. Both reflect the same results showing Ondo, the only significant SW producer of oil palm in the top 10 produces just over half the output of each of Abia and Imo, while Akwa Ibom and Cross River are considerably ahead of everyone else. Again, it is common knowledge for anyone who is not afflicted with your historical illiteracy that the former Eastern region of Nigeria were the man producers of oil palm in Nigeria.

See the mugu that claimed Urhobos produce more palm oil than the SE and only Ikoyi was administered by the FG amidst all his fake, chest-beating facts talking about "unscrupulous figures". Ewu.

And no, fuccktard. Nobody said anything about government offices. The colonial and post-independence government from 1914 till 1991, built and administered Lagos Island, Eti-Osa, Apapa etc and linked the developed Island with the 3 big bridges to the mainland and established the ports, airport and most expansive network of Federal roads in the country and connected the city to the power grid and established several industries and companies (especially the British colonialists) that would become indigenized around which the city thrived. Only a misinformed mooron like you that claimed the FG administered only Ikoyi would claim that all the FG did was to built offices and barracks. Illiterate cretin. Abuja shows the very simple process through which the FG can spur development. They took over what was mostly a barren bush, established the foundational infrastructure and companies and investors ran there. They didn't even establish industries there like the colonialists did in Lagos, but companies still came. Abuja, in 1/3rd of the 76 years Lagos spent as the national capital now ranks 2nd in economic activity in the country despite having one of smallest populations compared to other states:
http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/report/384

Keep on deceiving yourself. I haven't denied Yoruba contributions, or even the fact you contributed more than other groups. But to claim the FG built Lagos with your money is revisionist stewpidity that you can only sell to gullible people. At least, you've moved on from claiming the FG only administered Ikoyi. grin I've asked you several times, furnish me with the evidence all the FG's infrastructure in Lagos was built with your money and you keep dissembling and beating around the bush and beaten your sunken chest. Until you can bring something of substance worth debating instead of chest-beating hot air, stop wasting my time.

Look at this eediot. Bring out this your stupid map na. Can't we all see this claim of yours with our very own eyes except yours? Lol.. The same eediot stated Ikeja was administered by the FG! Why don't you say the whole Lagos was FG itself. Loser.

I will repeat, the seaport was built by own share of entitled revenue! You can go and die, if you are that pained because we know you can't ever such!

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
laudate:

Why should I waste my time proving anything to you? shocked Aren't you the one who made the assertions? He who asserts, must prove. sad And so far, you have failed to do so. You just enjoy expending your energy following me around on NL. May God deliver you from your obsession with me. cool

You've already 'wasted' enough time typing out hate-filled rants to me and looking for images with pseudo-philosophical quotes because you can't actually be inventive enough to think of something unique to say undecided. Quel dommage!

4 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by diadem10: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

See why I said you're a waste of space and I'm wasting my time with a fucckktard. grin
I posted 2 PDF links for you and knowing the witless clod you are, I even simplified your work by directing you to the exact pages of the charts and figures, but ordinary navigating a file is too complicated for you and you're here talking irrelevant nonsense about local governments that isn't on any page I referred you to.
Again, go through the links and stop wasting my damn time with your waffling. Page 15 of first pdf link shows a table of the cultivated hectares in the top oil palm producing states and page 8 of the second pdf link shows a map with charts reflecting the output tonnage of the top oil producing states. Both reflect the same results showing Ondo, the only significant SW producer of oil palm in the top 10 produces just over half the output of each of Abia and Imo, while Akwa Ibom and Cross River are considerably ahead of everyone else. Again, it is common knowledge for anyone who is not afflicted with your historical illiteracy that the former Eastern region of Nigeria were the man producers of oil palm in Nigeria.

See the mugu that claimed Urhobos produce more palm oil than the SE and only Ikoyi was administered by the FG amidst all his fake, chest-beating facts talking about "unscrupulous figures". Ewu.

And no, fuccktard. Nobody said anything about government offices. The colonial and post-independence government from 1914 till 1991, built and administered Lagos Island, Eti-Osa, Apapa etc and linked the developed Island with the 3 big bridges to the mainland and established the ports, airport and most expansive network of Federal roads in the country and connected the city to the power grid and established several industries and companies (especially the British colonialists) that would become indigenized around which the city thrived. Only a misinformed mooron like you that claimed the FG administered only Ikoyi would claim that all the FG did was to built offices and barracks. Illiterate cretin. Abuja shows the very simple process through which the FG can spur development. They took over what was mostly a barren bush, established the foundational infrastructure and companies and investors ran there. They didn't even establish industries there like the colonialists did in Lagos, but companies still came. Abuja, in 1/3rd of the 76 years Lagos spent as the national capital now ranks 2nd in economic activity in the country despite having one of smallest populations compared to other states:
http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/report/384

Keep on deceiving yourself. I haven't denied Yoruba contributions, or even the fact you contributed more than other groups. But to claim the FG built Lagos with your money is revisionist stewpidity that you can only sell to gullible people. At least, you've moved on from claiming the FG only administered Ikoyi. grin I've asked you several times, furnish me with the evidence all the FG's infrastructure in Lagos was built with your money and you keep dissembling and beating around the bush and beaten your sunken chest. Until you can bring something of substance worth debating instead of chest-beating hot air, stop wasting my time.

I've checked your second source and it only depicted the tonnes sold in 2009.. Moreover, those tones vary with little digit as low as 50. Now why don't we take a look at a better picture/tables of the palm production site from the same source below, lifted from page 15.

Box 2: Palm oil estates in Niger Delta area (PIND, 2011)

Small estates (100-1000 ha): Okada Wonderland 125 hectares, Satum Farms 475 hectares, Iyare Oil 500 hectares, Augustine Efionayi 500 hectares, Obotme Oil Palm 350 hectares.

Medium estates (1000-5000 ha): A & Hartman 4,000 hectares , Aden Rivers 1,050 hectares, Ore-Irele Oil Palm Plc 3,103 hectares, Investment Holding Company Irele 1,220 hectares, Investment Holding Araromi 1,271 hectares .

Large estates (+5000 ha): Okitipupa Oil Palm Plc (OOPC 10,468 hectares, Okomu Oil 10,000 hectares, PRESCO 9,841 hectares, Obasanjo Farms 8,670 hectares

SW oil estates featured predominately in the large estates namely Okitipupa, Obasanjo farms which is in Ogun state. This probably means the writer never covered other areas except the Niger delta region which he consistently mentioned in his writeup but as seen in the production site, Ogun state also featured. Not forgetting that the map I previously showed you included Ogun state as part of the palm oil producing area.

The medium estate covering over 5000 hectares also featured SW once again, namely, Ode-Irele twice, Araromi, all in Ondo state. Others in both large and medium estates are all found in Edo state.

Your foolish self can't even understand what you're posting! Shior! Where are your own SE palm oil estates in the SE, tell us na! Loser!

4 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by TimeMod1: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

Lol... why are you so angry?

Like I said, let the next 5 (verified) Igbo posters come and state whether they believe that your are an Igbo hater or not- you can even make it 10 if you're concerned about bias.
I guess the newest logic in town is "Everyone hates the Igbos"... Quel Dommage!

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Fawklicant: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
googi:
If what you mean by the post below is that you have never heard Igbo music in Yoruba parties, I will agree to the extent that only a band like Sunny Ade or Obe played.

Even when Aiyefele plays, he sings in Igbo and Hausa. If it is DJ, you must hear Igbo music. Actually Yoruba played them with some pride.

Please come here and say the truth. What I cannot imagine is some Yoruba getting up and rudely saying he does not want Igbo music. He will be shouted down.

The only complaint we get from Igbo is that enough Igbo music are not played.

The problem with Nigeria is that Igbo that agree with Yoruba are too scared of their people to come out. Trust Yoruba, it is their pride to support Igbo.

What you wrote up there is just normal generalization. Ayefele sings in igbo bla bla bla. Phyno, flavour etc also sing in yoruba. Igbos play all sorts of music in the east even when they dont understand the lyrics. Music is about rhythm and it is universal. That is way different. I'm not in support of the man asking them to leave the way he did but come on! Which yoruba wedding party have you gone to and heard egwu ogene? Or heard sir warrior or saro wiwa or ali chukwuma etc? Playing juju band in an igbo wedding? Come on man! If the bride was yoruba, it'd be a different thing.
Imagine a yoruba or hausa wedding where they are playing 'pammy udu band' or pericome? Hell would freeze over first na, this has nothing to do with tribalism rather it has all to do with promoting a sense of identity.
If you are hosting a birthday, you can play all the genres of music you want not at a wedding. That is a cultural event whether white or trad.

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Jetleeee: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
Obviously, the potor bride and groom were the ones who invited them before someone took laws into his hands. I don't think anyone would just go to a party and start playing Yoruba music lol

Anyway, there are toooo many shofishtikated Yoruba clowns that still wear that "we're one Nigeria" turban on their heads grin cheesy

Cases like this are meant to catapult them to reality

And trust me folks, these cases aren't isolated. They happen everywhere in different forms

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
diadem10:

I've checked your second source and it only depicted the tonnes sold in 2009.. Moreover, those tones vary with little digit as low as 50. Now why don't we take a look at a better picture/tables of the palm production site from the same source below, lifted from page 15.

SW oil estates featured predominately in the large estates namely Okitipupa, Obasanjo farms which is in Ogun state. This probably means the writer never covered other areas except the Niger delta region which he consistently mentioned in his writeup but as seen in the production site, Ogun state also featured. Not forgetting that the map I previously showed you included Ogun state as part of the palm oil producing area.

The medium estate covering over 5000 hectares also featured SW once again, namely, Ode-Irele twice, Araromi, all in Ondo state. Others in both large and medium estates are all found in Edo state.

Your foolish self can't even understand what you're posting! Shior! Where are your own SE palm oil estates in the SE, tell us na! Loser!

You saw stats showing both hectares farmed and the output in tonnes of oil palm, then you ran here to post irrelevant nonsense about examples listed of different sizes of plantation estates because that was your new cop-out. It's obvious you're just a desperate fuccktard who rather than concede he's wrong when faced with evident truth, keeps shifting in every direction. You're pitiful.

Look at this eediot. Bring out this your stupid map na. Can't we all see this claim of yours with our very own eyes except yours? Lol.. The same eediot stated Ikeja was administered by the FG! Why don't you say the whole Lagos was FG itself. Loser.

I will repeat, the seaport was built by own share of entitled revenue! You can go and die, if you are that pained because we know you can't ever such!

I said parts of Ikeja were developed by the FG. I never made a blanket statement that Ikeja was administered by the FG, seeing as Ikeja was the state capital at the same time Lagos was the national capital. I listed the clear areas administered by the FG including Eti-Osa, Lagos Island, Apapa, Surulere and areas like Amuwo Odofin. You're the ignorant fuccktard that claimed only Ikoyi was administered by the FG. I'd hide my face in embarrassment for that goof if I were you, but you're clearly shameless.

Repeating your lie which I've thoroughly debunked will never make it true. Lagos' sea port and much of the colonial and FG legacy was built by the colonialists off the back of their exploitation of Nigeria's resources. What is a clear demonstrable lie cannot leave me "pained". grin You're just deluding and embarrassing yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ngozi123:
You've already 'wasted' enough time typing out hate-filled rants to me and looking for images with pseudo-philosophical quotes because you can't actually be inventive enough to think of something unique to say undecided. Quel dommage!
Nah! I leave the hate-filled comments to you & your IPOB crew. sad Now, I suggest you see a doctor to cure you of this unhealthy obsession you have with me. And it is good to see that you got the message expressed in the memes attached to my posts. undecided Let us hope you are smart enough to remember them.... Adios!

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
TimeMod1:
I guess the newest logic in town is "Everyone hates the Igbos"... Quel Dommage!
I no know say you sef see am!! shocked She is always so quick to play the victim card. undecided And she is always ready to twist any anti-IPOB remark you make to debunk those many IPOBian-made lies, by claiming it is evidence that one hates Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by diadem10: 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

You saw stats showing both hectares farmed and the output in tonnes of oil palm, then you ran here to post irrelevant nonsense about examples listed of different sizes of plantation estates because that was your new cop-out. It's obvious you're just a desperate fuccktard who rather than concede he's wrong when faced with evident truth, keeps shifting in every direction. You're pitiful.

I said parts of Ikeja were developed by the FG. I never made a blanket statement that Ikeja was administered by the FG, seeing as Ikeja was the state capital at the same time Lagos was the national capital. I listed the clear areas administered by the FG including Eti-Osa, Lagos Island, Apapa, Surulere and areas like Amuwo Odofin. You're the ignorant fuccktard that claimed only Ikoyi was administered by the FG. I'd hide my face in embarrassment for that goof if I were you, but you're clearly shameless.

Repeating your lie which I've thoroughly debunked will never make it true. Lagos' sea port and much of the colonial and FG legacy was built by the colonialists off the back of their exploitation of Nigeria's resources. What is a clear demonstrable lie cannot leave me "pained". grin You're just deluding and embarrassing yourself.

Lol.. What's this loser chatting about?

First, The writer's attempt was to cover the Niger Delta oil producing states yet Ogun state featured in the estates covered while the writer kept on saying those estates were found in ND even when Ogun isn't a Niger delta. This already shows that the writer doesn't know which is Niger delta or not. He may have known the states but not the towns/villages that makes up these ND state because he never realised Ota farm is in Ogun state.

As a matter of fact, he basically lifted the 2009 map chart on tonnes production from some nameless authors. The writer even stated below the said map that it was from some nameless "authors on palm oil in ND in 2010". That was not his work nor did he know how true the map chart was but he included it to enable his readers to understand his analysis was based on oil production in ND. A reader glancing through the map chart would already know these are the ND states in question. That doesn't necessary mean the figures stated in the map were true.

The only visible information we can take from that note is the "production estates" because these estates are quite visible and can be checked to ascertain the truth, not some rough estimates from chart on 2009 tonnes production by some nameless authors.

Looking at these estates... Anyone can confirm these estates himself! And we can always check these production sites to ascertain the truth about the claim. Isn't it funny that for the tonnes apportioned to the SE, no production estates could be sited for them! So where were these several tonnes of oil apportioned to the SE by that foolish author got produced? Was it from your anus or what?

At least, from the estates sited, it corroborated the claim of Ogun state also being a part of palm oil producing area as depicted in the map chart I first showed you. I'm asking again, where are the SE palm producing estates?

You can keep banging your head on a rock because the British built a seaport in Lagos, all this never stopped the fact that we're entitled to our share of dues from our many proceeds of Palm oil, cocoa, Mahogany, Kola sales! If you don't like it, go and drown in the Lagoon and get yourself off our land.

Still waiting for the area of Ikeja that were administered by the FG like your foolish self claimed. Hateful jealous dingbat.

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by diadem10: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Obi1kenobi, don't bother that stupid head of yours.. I can see why those tonnes figures were apportioned to the SE as seen below. The SE probably buys to process like they often do with the Eggs produced in the SW yet claims "ours" at the end of the day. Yeye.

Page 16

Box3: Companies processors of SPO (PIND, 2011)
• Golden Oil Industries Ltd, 15A harbour industrial Estate, Onitsha
• Envoy oil Industries Ltd, PokoBros Avenue, Onitsha
• Sudit Oil & Chemical Ltd, Ibadan
• Presco PLC, Obaretin Estate, Km 22 Benin / Sapele road, Benin- city

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
diadem10:

Lol.. What's this loser chatting about?

First, The writer's attempt was to cover the Niger Delta oil producing states yet Ogun state featured in the estates covered while the writer kept on saying those estates were found in ND even when Ogun isn't a Niger delta. This already shows that the writer doesn't know which is Niger delta or not. He may have known the states but not the towns/villages that makes up these ND state because he never realised Ota farm is in Ogun state.

As a matter of fact, he basically lifted the 2009 map chart on tonnes production from some nameless authors. The writer even stated below the said map that it was from some nameless "authors on palm oil in ND in 2010". That was not his work nor did he know how true the map chart was but he included it to enable his readers to understand his analysis was based on oil production in ND. A reader glancing through the map chart would already know these are the ND states in question. That doesn't necessary mean the figures stated in the map were true.

The only visible information we can take from that note is the "production estates" because these estates are quite visible and can be checked to ascertain the truth, not some rough estimates from chart on 2009 tonnes production by some nameless authors.

Looking at these estates... Anyone can confirm these estates himself! And we can always check these production sites to ascertain the truth about the claim. Isn't it funny that for the tonnes apportioned to the SE, no production estates could be sited for them! So where were these several tonnes of oil apportioned to the SE by that foolish author got produced? Was it from your anus or what?

At least, from the estates sited, it corroborated the claim of Ogun state also being a part of palm oil producing area as depicted in the map chart I first showed you. I'm asking again, where are the SE palm producing estates?

You can keep banging your head on a rock because the British built a seaport in Lagos, all this never stopped the fact that we're entitled to our share of dues from our many proceeds of Palm oil, cocoa, Mahogany, Kola sales! If you don't like it, go and drown in the Lagoon and get yourself off our land.

Still waiting for the area of Ikeja that were administered by the FG like your foolish self claimed. Hateful jealous dingbat.

Says the desperate fuccktard loser without a shred of evidence for any of his chest-beating claims. grin See the pathetic attempts to twist people's research. Yet, we're still waiting for the fuccktard to furnish us with his own sources. The first work I linked there was published by the Food and Agricultural Agency (FAO) of the UN, and the 2nd which you have been referring more to in spinning your worthless, pathetic yarns is by a 5-man team in consultation with several organizations, government bodies and institutes, including NIFOR, the Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research. Their listed names were:Mr. Bamidele Thomas, Mr. Chika Emeh, Dr. Samuel O. Fadare, Mr. Francis Abayomi and Mr. Tim Canedo. Most of them are Yoruba as you can see which may explain why they did more of their field work in the West, which they stated in the work. An in-depth study will tell you how they came about their work, but you're only here to shift the goalposts whichever way to win an argument in your twisted head. But dumb fuckctard that you are, context in interpreting the work of others and reading statistics is lost on you.
This company runs over 11,000 hectares of palm plantation in Abia:http://www.fri-el.it/en - Fri-El Abia Palm Ltd in Umuahia.
This one runs over 4,000 hectares in Imo: http://www.rocheimopalm.com/index.html
This runs over 4,000 hectares in Imo too: http://www.erstegraceland.net/agric/palm_productn.html
I could be here all day identifying them with a simple Google search, but I intend to waste less time obliging your stewpidity.

Nobody has said that "you" are not entitled to your share of whatever dues you're waffling about. That has nothing to do with the fact Lagos state got a lot of handouts from the colonialists and post-independence FG, which you were stewpid enough to attempt to deny. A cursory look at Abuja today after 26 years as FG capital gives anyone who doesn't have amala for brains a good idea of what Lagos reaped for 76 years as Nigeria's capital and I've adequately highlighted the massive infrastructural benefits Lagos got.

You can keep waffling your nonsense about Ikeja after misquoting me. You've still been sufficiently disgraced as the ignorant dolt that claimed the FG only administered Ikoyi. grin

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
diadem10:
Obi1kenobi, don't bother that stupid head of yours.. I can see why those tonnes figures were apportioned to the SE as seen below. The SE probably buys to process like they often do with the Eggs produced in the SW yet claims "ours" at the end of the day. Yeye.

Page 16

So this is your new desperate level. Suppositions fabricated from your arse. It's far more likely that the Oil Palm processed in the SW comes from the East of the country. That has nothing to do with our importing poultry products. Because we import tomatoes or onions from the North doesn't mean we also get palm oil from the North. I think I'm done with you on this thread. I'm up for a good debate any day, but I expect the person to have a modicum of maturity, discernment, intelligence and acquaintance with the facts, and not a chest-beating cretin.

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by diadem10: 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Says the desperate fuccktard loser without a shred of evidence for any of his chest-beating claims. grin See the pathetic attempts to twist people's research. Yet, we're still waiting for the fuccktard to furnish us with his own sources. The first work I linked there was published by the Food and Agricultural Agency (FAO) of the UN, and the 2nd which you have been referring more to in spinning your worthless, pathetic yarns is by a 5-man team in consultation with several organizations, government bodies and institutes, including NIFOR, the Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research. Their listed names were:Mr. Bamidele Thomas, Mr. Chika Emeh, Dr. Samuel O. Fadare, Mr. Francis Abayomi and Mr. Tim Canedo. Most of them are Yoruba as you can see which may explain why they did more of their field work in the West, which they stated in the work. An in-depth study will tell you how they came about their work, but you're only here to shift the goalposts whichever way to win an argument in your twisted head. But dumb fuckctard that you are, context in interpreting the work of others and reading statistics is lost on you.
This company runs over 11,000 hectares of palm plantation in Abia:http://www.fri-el.it/en - Fri-El Abia Palm Ltd in Umuahia.
This one runs over 4,000 hectares in Imo: http://www.rocheimopalm.com/index.html
This runs over 4,000 hectares in Imo too: http://www.erstegraceland.net/agric/palm_productn.html
I could be here all day identifying them with a simple Google search, but I intend to waste less time obliging your stewpidity.

Nobody has said that "you" are not entitled to your share of whatever dues you're waffling about. That has nothing to do with the fact Lagos state got a lot of handouts from the colonialists and post-independence FG, which you were stewpid enough to attempt to deny. A cursory look at Abuja today after 26 years as FG capital gives anyone who doesn't have amala for brains a good idea of what Lagos reaped for 76 years as Nigeria's capital and I've adequately highlighted the massive infrastructural benefits Lagos got.

You can keep waffling your nonsense about Ikeja after misquoting me. You've still been sufficiently disgraced as the ignorant dolt that claimed the FG only administered Ikoyi. grin

Lol. I was waiting to see you list that frie. lt that just recently started their scam of a project in Abia state.

What a foolish thing!

The Fao source you kept on wailing about was the same one I just talked about. Every Stats/charts from Fao had the names listed below it, not some nameless eediot behind the tonnes map chart.

And we all saw majority of the entrepreneurs, business men, industries and companies owners in Lagos which was recently detailed on nairaland. The Yorubas, the whites and Dangote seem to have been the ones dominating these gigs, not the FG nor your stupid Osu brothers! The main thing the FG did in Lagos was the seaport which brought in major investments and infrastructures based on the fact that heavy machineries, device etc were transported on the sea. So tell us what the FG did in Lagos. Just name them!

It's no surprising to see envious loser as yourself kept on thinking Ikeja was also developed by the FG yet I asked you to name the areas developed by FG buy you kept mute.

Loser, keep hating what you can't have. Such hate will drown you.

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by diadem10: 11:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

So this is your new desperate level. Suppositions fabricated from your arse. It's far more likely that the Oil Palm processed in the SW comes from the East of the country. That has nothing to do with our importing poultry products. Because we import tomatoes or onions from the North doesn't mean we also get palm oil from the North. I think I'm done with you on this thread. I'm up for a good debate any day, but I expect the person to have a modicum of maturity, discernment, intelligence and acquaintance with the facts, and not a chest-beating cretin.

The largest palm oil production estates were found in the SW and Edo states even as that source of yours implied. In fact, I'm a witness to this because my father own a large oil palm farm. Our land is quite far better to grow agricultural plant farms than your red mud. No wonder you buy to process and later claims to have been producing it.

Foolish thing!

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by diadem10: 12:13am On Sep 29, 2017
Obi1kenobi you aint showing us these farms but some useless affiliated companies, some foreign based. A look at Imo plantation of which the plantation started in 1979 has been abandoned, even with all the the stupid renaming and all. No wonder it wasn't captured by FAO.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/agriculture/imo-palm-plantation-grounded-reptiles-take-over-bushy-compound/132087.html

You people are fraud btw, no surprise.

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by diadem10: 12:19am On Sep 29, 2017
Funny enough, both Roche imo plam and estegrace uses the same Imo plantation farm in ohaji which has been abandoned.. Yet they will still keep scamming people.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by diadem10: 12:40am On Sep 29, 2017
Bringing up Abuja is quite funny. What's in Abuja apart from FG offices, street lights on beautiful roads, hotels and some beautiful houses? Is it an economic power house as Lagos? Your answer to the question would tell Lagos is what it's today because of its location and seaport! Not any FG.

I guess the EKO atlantic project also had the FG behind it? Yeye.

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by staytravel: 1:15am On Sep 29, 2017
afroniger:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/igbo-wedding-not-want-yoruba-band/

Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Everyone is tribal. Across the world, all people are tribal. It's natural to look out for your own first.
Igbos (although we excel at many things over our neighbours) we struggle to properly form a cohesive. We also get a lot of saboteurs.
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:23am On Sep 29, 2017
diadem10:
Obi1kenobi you aint showing us these farms but some useless affiliated companies, some foreign based. A look at Imo plantation of which the plantation started in 1979 has been abandoned, even with all the the stupid renaming and all. No wonder it wasn't captured by FAO.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/agriculture/imo-palm-plantation-grounded-reptiles-take-over-bushy-compound/132087.html

You people are fraud btw, no surprise.

You're still quoting me, Mr man. You're still trying to spin inconvenient statistics in your favour and got to research that a long-time productive Irish company which had disputes with workers shut down for some months. Yet, fuccktard that you are, you didn't know Okitipupa is a wasteland.
http://thehopenewspapers.com/2017/05/okitipupa-oil-palm-company-abandoned-goldmine/
http://thenationonlineng.net/okitipupa-a-town-in-search-of-redemption/

Or that Obasanjo Farms oil palm plantation which was since acquired by PZ Wilmar is actually located in Cross River.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/pz-wilmar-set-to-make-nigeria-global-leader-in-oil-palm-production/

Or that there isn't much useful information on other SW farms listed.

You didn't see all that "fraud", abi?

I already told you I was done with you allowed you ramble on and get the last word in and you're still quoting me after midnight. I've told you you're a waste of my time. Please, ramble on to whoever and stay off quoting and mentioning me.

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by pazienza(m): 4:13am On Sep 29, 2017
Looks like the lost son is finally not just back, but is defending his homeland.

Good one, Obi. cheesy smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by pazienza(m): 4:24am On Sep 29, 2017
By the way, the writer of the article of this thread is a typical house Negro.

Fits all the description given here :https://www.nairaland.com/4083276/field-negro-house-negro-igbo/1#60907669 to a T.

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by BabaRamota1980: 6:56am On Sep 29, 2017
Fawklicant:

What you wrote up there is just normal generalization. Ayefele sings in igbo bla bla bla. Phyno, flavour etc also sing in yoruba. Igbos play all sorts of music in the east even when they dont understand the lyrics. Music is about rhythm and it is universal. That is way different. I'm not in support of the man asking them to leave the way he did but come on! Which yoruba wedding party have you gone to and heard egwu ogene? Or heard sir warrior or saro wiwa or ali chukwuma etc? Playing juju band in an igbo wedding? Come on man! If the bride was yoruba, it'd be a different thing.
Imagine a yoruba or hausa wedding where they are playing 'pammy udu band' or pericome? Hell would freeze over first na, this has nothing to do with tribalism rather it has all to do with promoting a sense of identity.
If you are hosting a birthday, you can play all the genres of music you want not at a wedding. That is a cultural event whether white or trad.

Ibos that support sacking Yoruba band from their party should also condemn their brethrens and sisterens from dressing Yoruba or speaking Yoruba.

In another news, Lagos Assembly is waiting on Ambode to sign their bill into law that will make teaching Yoruba compulsory in Lagos schools. In the bill is also a proposal to interprete all statues and edicts into Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by BabaRamota1980: 7:04am On Sep 29, 2017
staytravel:

Everyone is tribal. Across the world, all people are tribal. It's natural to look out for your own first.
Igbos (although we excel at many things over our neighbours) we struggle to properly form a cohesive. We also get a lot of saboteurs.

You are greedy, thats your problem.

Food, in moderation, is good for the body. When a person becomes a glutton then the food intoxicates the body and decays it.....it fights against its consumer.

That's what is happening to Ibo. You are not conducting yourself in moderation, the system has corrupted you and started to kill you off.
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by diadem10: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

You're still quoting me, Mr man. You're still trying to spin inconvenient statistics in your favour and got to research that a long-time productive Irish company which had disputes with workers shut down for some months. Yet, fuccktard that you are, you didn't know Okitipupa is a wasteland.
http://thehopenewspapers.com/2017/05/okitipupa-oil-palm-company-abandoned-goldmine/
http://thenationonlineng.net/okitipupa-a-town-in-search-of-redemption/

Or that Obasanjo Farms oil palm plantation which was since acquired by PZ Wilmar is actually located in Cross River.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/pz-wilmar-set-to-make-nigeria-global-leader-in-oil-palm-production/

Or that there isn't much useful information on other SW farms listed.

You didn't see all that "fraud", abi?

I already told you I was done with you allowed you ramble on and get the last word in and you're still quoting me after midnight. I've told you you're a waste of my time. Please, ramble on to whoever and stay off quoting and mentioning me.

Okitipupa palm oil plantation is quite functioning. Only the oil processing plants have become obsolete and abandoned. If you had visited the place, you would still see the palm trees in the said place. Check this below and tell me why there were illegal harvesters selling the palm fruits if there were no palm trees? Just visit the said place and tell me if there are no plantation in the place..

He said: “illegal harvesters are being encouraged on the plantations. The illegal harvesters sell to private processing individuals around here without remitting the proceeds into the coffers of the company or government but into their private pockets. Many of us here are casual workers while those who are paid from the government coffers on monthly basis do nothing and hardly come to work." He lamented the corruption taking place within the company.

Another casual worker in the company dispelled the claim that the company spent about N5.2million on diesel on a monthly basis, as not only untrue but blatant lies. He said: “where is the diesel used and what is it used for? If that is true, that means there has been some sort of diversion of tax payers’ money The only activity here is the selling of palm fruits to private millers.”

Culled from http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/ravaged-neglect-will-okitipupa-oil-palm-company-ever-come-alive/

I won't be surprised if your Onitsha and Abia brothers were among those who came to Ondo state to buy these palm fruits yet eediot as yourself would start screaming "our tonnes"! Yeye.

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Fawklicant: 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Ibos that support sacking Yoruba band from their party should also condemn their brethrens and sisterens from dressing Yoruba or speaking Yoruba.

In another news, Lagos Assembly is waiting on Ambode to sign their bill into law that will make teaching Yoruba compulsory in Lagos schools. In the bill is also a proposal to interprete all statues and edicts into Yoruba.

My brother, how many times have you attended your village function or wedding wearing 'isi agu' attire? Stop trying to elicit patronage and speak the truth for once, you don't have to be socially correct. I cannot attend a traditional or cultural event in my place and wear Aso oke. It is not normal.
Yorubas are always proud to show off their culture why are you lots scared to see others show off theirs proudly?
Sacking them like that may have been a bit rash but letting them play juju music there in the first place isnt good either.

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by BabaRamota1980: 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

No, I've not gone through all your posts. I've seen several of your posts though and I'm just pointing out the trend I've observed in them. I have no love for IPOB either and I'm sure you're well aware of all the times IPOB and Kanu's devotees here have called me "Afonja" or "Efulefu". I still stand by saying irrespective of your IPOB dislike, you exhibit a wider anti-Igbo inclination. Apologies if I have misread that, but that is what seems apparent to me.

So what if he leans away from Ibo and supports Yoruba. Ibo should earn his admiration if his support is that crucial. Can you do that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by idealogical: 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
Smoothie01:

1) The presence of any other band was not emphasised as it may defeat the aim of the writer, so direct ur curiosity to the writer.

The fact that the presence of any other band was not emphasized or mentioned means there was no substitute band at the event and if there was, were both playing at the same time or the DJ just decided to play over the the present igbo band?

Very redundant argument on your part.

2)Was he invited as a band to perform or just a guest??not stated in the piece

Where in the write up was it asserted that the DJ wasn't invited.

Was it written somewhere in the write up that the bride objected to their precense and choice of music?

Very irrelevant and again redundant argument.

3) why would the bride wanna do that, why then do we have MCs, event planners and the likes.

The MC was just a mouth piece with zero authority to invite or reject invitees on behalf of the bride and the celebrant.

Very irrelevant and again redundant argument.

4) You cant just try to complete the story to suit your narrative....nah!

You arrived at this conclusion after reading over your own illogical, very irrelevant and again redundant argument.

Regardless who was invited or not invited, the MC inserting tribal sentiments based on the presence of the DJ and Juju music and even sending them packing was a reflection of his own tribal fixations, intolerance, crude and crass bigoted upbringing and state of mind.

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
deedeedee1:
Lols! Playing juju in an Igbo party. I myself will not accept an Igbo or Hausa band in my party.
We are not united.
Anybody that shout One Nigeria is an eddiot and big a big fool !

Enough with the pretence!!
bro i conquered with you!
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Probz(m): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ngozi123:

Lol... why are you so angry?

Like I said, let the next 5 (verified) Igbo posters come and state whether they believe that your are an Igbo hater or not- you can even make it 10 if you're concerned about bias.

I dunno if I made number 5 but he's an Igbo hater to the core. Who even wastes time on him anymore?

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Probz(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ngozi123:

Yawn... don't you ever get tired of pretending to like a people that you clearly hate? I couldn't imagine doing that- it would be so draining undecided. Obi1kenobi has said it. Pazienza has said it. Cumbak63 has said it. Amarabae has said it. Hammer63 has said it. Plus most Igbo posters here can see it. You are an Igbo hater. Pure and simple. Stop denying it; the truth will set you free.

He doesn't even do a good job of hiding it. He's the definition of transparent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention / Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir / Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.